Harem School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reeled against the wall at the end of the corridor, his finger stabbing so inaccurately at the polished brass button on the wall that he missed even the setting, a shooting pain making him think for one brief moment that he had broken his finger against the tiles. But a renewed effort saw him hit it, and push hard enough, and saw him reel inside as the door opened, catching himself against the door-frame, stick stabbing down, finding purchase in the thick carpet under his feet.

He stumbled against his bedside cabinet, both hands clutching the edge, his stick falling forgotten to the floor. He fumbled for a porcelain eggcup holding six bright pills and managed to get them all inside his mouth. He clutched at a crystal glass of water, the fine porcelain falling to break forgotten at his feet. He managed to swallow, his whole frame juddering from the effort, the lead crystal falling somehow unbroken from nerveless fingers.

He fell onto the bed, no time to undress. It would be just another job for the morning. Just another job in his endless day, another waste of his remaining time. He scrabbled weakly at the bedclothes, drawing them up to his chin, an electric blanket warming his back and his front, the blanket on top light enough for his feeble hands.

It was cold, so cold still, yet not so cold that he could not think or hear the feeble beating of his heart. Tomorrow he would still be here, tomorrow he would reign again. Everything would be all right again in the morning, but it was so dreadfully cold at night.

12