Harmless Fun? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments she started to lift her own hips, driving herself quickly back down onto my cock. We both started to breath loudly and moan even louder as she started to ride me like a wild woman. My hands slid up her body and onto to her breast to lightly play with each nipple. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and then heard her gasp and moan loudly,

"I'm cumming!" she moaned, "Make your mommy cum!" She raised herself to allow me to buck my hips quickly and hard into her body, just as she started to cum. She then dropped herself completely on me, rocking her hips lightly back and forth.

She smiled down at me and leaned forward, lightly kissing me on the lips. Our mouths were both open this time quicker than before to allow our tongues to dance wildly with each other. As she was finally through with her orgasm she smiled and rolled over, pulling me on top of her. I smiled down at her and then started to slowly move my hips, lightly pushing myself into her. With each thrust I started to move quicker and harder, eventually ending up fucking her with a gusto. Our breathing picked up once more and our moans were right behind it, growing louder and louder.

I smiled down at her and lowered my head so my lips were right beside her own, "I'm going to cum." I whispered, and she started to thrash her body about.

The bed was now squeaking with our movements, and pounding against the wall, which I knew on the other side was my sister's room. Finally I started to cum, thrusting my hips into her one last time. "I'm cumming." I whispered into her ear, and then lightly nibbled on it, causing her to cum with me. We both moaned wildly, and both froze as our orgasms coursed through us, our breathing very rapid now.

As our orgasms both subsided, we had started to lightly kiss each other. No tongue involved, just quick little pecks on the lips, cheeks and other spots too. I slowly turned my body to my side, and she turned her own, which kept my cock still buried within her.

"I love you mom," I said smiling.

"I love you too," she said, caressing my cheek.

After about an hour of laying together, kissing like a couple she finally left my room. I layed on my bed, wondering what we were going to do about my father. I wasn't quite sure, but was excited to find out.

12