Harnessing Fire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how am I going to eat?" She snapped at him.

He didn't answer her, and tended to the duck by slicing into its tender breast meat with the fork and offered a morsel of it to her lips. "Open." She was hesitant at first, before leaning in and taking her first bite. He didn't smile as much, but she could detect that he was proud of her.

Mmm... by the second bite, she was savoring the taste of the waterfowl dinner they served her. He paused after a few bites and picked up that wine glass and held it to her lips. He did so well in feeding her, she wondered if he did this for many slaves. She pushed that thought back to her mind and continued to let herself be fed by him until her plate was empty, and two glasses of wine had been consumed.

"You've been very good today, little one, despite all you went through. I think your Master will be very pleased. For now, you should rest."

That illusion of it being just the two of them was broken. Her eyes glazed over sadly at the reminder that she belonged to someone else. That the tenderness and pleasure the man had given her was temporary. She nodded softly and despairingly lowered her gaze while he picked up the tray containing the dishes and dipped backwards out of her cell.

"Enjoy your rest, little one."

When he closed the door behind him and locked it, she sighed out a sad breath, feeling horny and frustrated over her thoughts of his mouth stroking against her pussy. As her thighs rubbed together, she could feel that collected wetness and stared into the fire that crackled and spit from the other side of the room, wondering if her Master ever had plans to reward her like that. If he was capable of a tender touch, or making her come so hard that she would forget herself and what was happening around her. These thoughts simmered into her mind until the very weight of them helped her drift into sleep.

* * * * *

As the male left the dungeon and closed the door behind him, a servant took the tray from him. He followed his way up the stairs to the private suites of the fortress located deeper into the mountainside that it was built out from.

Gently, he knocked on two ornate doors engraved with symbols and fire, with a central insignia of a capital G embossed from the wood that was painted in cherry stain.

"Come in, William." The voice was clear behind the two doors which now unlatched from the inside.

When Will entered Galea's personal suite, he was seated at the small dining table in his room, with an empty plate sitting in front of him and a book in his hand. A fire flickered in the hearth situated across the carpeted room adjacent to a large wooden four post bed with a down feather mattress, and a mass of candles mounted on fixtures around the burgundy room.

The smell of duck and braised fruit filled the flame-lit room, sourcing from the table where the bird in whole was stuffed full of pear and orange slices, decorated at the edges by greens, and sliced until bones had been exposed and meat had been devoured. Soft potatoes were in a shallow dish just off to the side, with the majority of it gone, and the wine bottle had been sitting nearly emptied in front of Galea.

"Present full report." He said absently while turning to the next page and idly reading over the text presented to him for his interest. Will rose from his respective kneel and folded his strong hands in front of him.

"Her body is truly responsive to pleasure. The threat of being harmed by you is a fear that I detect is deep inside of her, my Lord."

Galea found himself delighted to hear that fact. He grinned and faded into his thoughts of what to do first once he got her home. He debated for a moment if any others in the fortress would be permitted to touch her; namely Vagrent. He had many slaves, and all of them fearing Galea more than he, but all of them were lovingly obedient to Vagrent. It made Galea disgusted to think that love was a capable attachment for a slave. Drifting his mind away from what others would think of her when he returned home, he looked back to Will.

"Were the men satisfied with her?" Galea had known the four men would be taking advantage of her, and even arranged it to happen in such a way.

"Very much so." Will smiled wickedly. "She begged us to stop, but only twice, and quietly I might add. If I may say, she does have the spirit of true obedience, but it is rough to see when she is one on one. A little polishing on her attitude and she'll make a fine slave, my Lord." Galea lifted his eyes to his informant and closed the book with a gentle thump.

"Is that your official report then?" The man nodded gently.

"Good. After the business of payment tomorrow, I will be taking her home. Be sure a new blindfold and a strong set of traveling shackles are ready. Be sure that any who see her tomorrow are as equally kind as you have been."

"Yes, my Lord." Will dipped down to a kneel to bow in his respect, and departed his suite to carry out Galea's instruction.

12