Harper Valley 3: Goodbye Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Larissa," I answered mechanically, holding her hand and conveying feelings to her I could never say....could never explain even. She looked at me momentarily and I had the feeling I was looking deep into a consciousness that was way older than my own. For the second time that afternoon I was asked "Could I sit on your lap?"

As if sensing he was not needed or even wanted, George asked me if he could go talk with my daughters. Realising how much that would probably piss Warwick Gardner off, I said "Sure, take your time mate"

Another father was walking towards us from a nearby group. To save him having to complete the journey I held my hand up saying "Don't even think about it!" I must have gotten the point across because he shook his head and turned on his heel.

With Larissa sitting on me like she was, her dress had ridden a fair way up her thighs. I slipped one hand under the hem and felt her stiffen momentarily as I slid my hand upwards. It wasn't the only thing to stiffen. She murmured something unintelligible as I kissed her passionately but completely melted as I reached the front of her panties. The dress prevented much lateral movement of her legs but it was more than enough to get my fingers beneath her knickers and in-between her southern lips which were nothing short of volcanic to the touch.

"I've really wanted you to do this to me since last time," she whispered. I was gonna say "Then why the fuck didn't you call?" but thought better of it. I simply told her I wanted her too as I increased the pressure on her pussy. Nuzzling her breasts was as pleasant in its actuality as in its contemplation. I kissed her there through her dress and could feel the hardness of the nipples notwithstanding. Her own urgency now was transmitting itself orally and physiologically. Put simply, she wanted me to fuck her stupid.

Unzipping the dress from shoulder to bottom, we got that little sucker off in no time. Uncaring as to who saw what, my daughters included, I had her straddle me in just her bra and panties. From what I could see in other areas of the room by now, she wasn't the only one thus attired.

Holding her round the bottom I allowed her to free up my erection, what am I saying? I begged her to. Brianna was long forgotten, Kylie too if the truth be known, as Larissa guided the head in-between her legs. She gasped as I thrust in deeply and set up a rhythm that was only ever going to have the one outcome....or in her case - income!

I have no idea what stock-levels I still held of the good stuff, but they took a serious dive with this performance. It felt to me like I filled her entire reproductive system - uterus, Fallopian tubes, possibly even her abdominal cavity. In post-orgasmic bliss I told her I loved her senseless and that I hoped she understood that what I had just done to her, had meant more to me than probably the previous four decades. I saw her cry and knew she understood.

Emotionally endangered, and still hugging her to me, I caught sight of a vision of stupefying incredulity. Unless I was delusional, Larissa's dad was sitting in a chair not twenty five feet from me, with my daughter Jenna in his lap, one hand down her top and the other well up under her skirt somewhere. She appeared to be more than a willing partner as she wriggled beneath his ministrations. As for Kylie, she had obviously swapped places with her sister and was letting Brianna's dad not only kiss her, but fondle her breasts while Brianna held her hand. I was about to kill both of them when Larissa pulled me back down.

"Just let them be Noel, you have to let go at some stage. Dad has left me with you hasn't he? You have to do the same."

I heard her words... I knew she was right but still tears came to my eyes as I watched it all happening. I had to go over and see out this two-act tragedy. Larissa clung to me as I crossed the room.

Close to, it was like a scene from a David Hamilton movie. Beautiful young girls and their first experiences of sexual passion. I was no longer sad, 'entranced' would be a better word.

George was beginning to kiss Jenna now and as she lay there against him her eyes closed, I just watched stunned as he slowly pushed her skirt up and exposed her light-blue panties. His other hand continued to fondle her breasts inside her bra and a sudden deep murmur led me to think he must surely be manipulating her nipples. I knew how she must feel.

Kylie, seated opposite with her back to me, had not yet seen us as Larissa and I knelt down by Jenna's chair. Having her with me was very comforting and I kissed her again.

Jenna opened her eyes and although seeing me right beside her, was in such an aroused state she just whispered "I'm so sorry dad."

Reaching across I took hold of her hand and said. "I'm OK with it really, just let yourself go Jenna and enjoy it."

Fact is, I really wanted her now to let herself go. George looked at me and understood my meaning. After all, I had taken his daughter's virginity right in front of him, it seemed more than reasonable he do the same with mine. Kylie meanwhile was straddling Warwick, much as Brianna had done with me not half an hour earlier. I watched as his hands pushed her skirt right up towards her hips exposing a hot little g-string ("my God, she came prepared" I was thinking) Both hands around her bottom now, he pulled her closer whilst kissing her even more passionately. Her breasts I knew must be pushing up against him and even as I watched, he pulled both hands out from under her bottom and began pulling off her top - she even raised her arms for him. As her small lacy white bra was exposed, I felt my mouth dry up. Sitting there in just her skirt she murmured something as he slipped her straps down her arm one by one. I stared entranced at her beautiful slim frame, finely shaped shoulders, curved hips and the beautiful impression of her spine that only really young girls seem to have. He unhooked her bra and tossed it on the floor where it looked small enough to fit an eight-year old. Kylie arched her back for him, pushing forward her beautiful firm breasts that he began to kiss and nuzzle. I heard her moan in pleasure.

I was so damn hard, and Larissa wasn't helping at all, taking my hand and after pulling her own dress up, slipped it in-between her thighs. She was as wet as I was erect.

Jenna was in not much dressier a state. George had his hands in her panties and I could see clearly that he had at least two fingers inside her pussy. She was spreading her legs for him and moaning audibly. I watched as he exposed both breasts - they were so small and prettily defined - before leaning forward and gently sucking her left nipple. Even Larissa gasped as she watched her father sucking the young girl.

Distracted by some activity alongside me, another father had knelt down beside Larissa and was whispering something to her. She just looked at me and said "Go to your daughter, I'll be here." With that she simply got on her knees and allowed the newcomer to unzip her dress once more. Leaving it on her, he started pulling her knickers down and I knew she was going to let him fuck her right there right then. Well at least I'd left her wet enough!

I whispered to George to get up for a moment and let me hold Jenna. If this was to be her moment, I wanted to be with her. He did so and I sat back down in the chair and pulled her to me. She didn't ask what I was doing - I think she knew.

She tried to cover her breasts but I pulled her hands aside and said "Don't cover yourself sweetheart, you are just so beautiful I want to look at you." I had her sitting with her back to me, the smell of her soft hair in my face nothing short of intoxicating.

George was kneeling on the floor in front of her now. I kissed her neck and said.. "Just let it happen honey." As he reached up and unzipped her tiny skirt she gasped but I kept hold of her hands and whispered to her not to worry, that she would be alright with me here. George then began pulling her panties down while I extricated her bra.

I think the arousal factor was so prominent, it over-rode Jenna's embarrassment at being naked for the first time in front of a man...two men actually, not to mention on-lookers. She gasped as her pussy was exposed, the hottest little triangle of curly dark-brown hair I think I had ever seen framing her virginal lips. I held her around the waist, looking down at her beautiful cleavage and noticing just how erect her nipples were now. I had to hold those beautiful little mounds and as I lightly cupped her, she looked up at me and just whispered "Oh, dad!"

George meanwhile had spread her legs sufficiently to view her youthful nakedness in all its glory. I think he was as stunned as she was. Larissa, who was in a dream-state of her own as the man behind her was thrusting in to her pussy like a dervish, was gazing at Jenna's nudity and probably remembering her own tentative de-virginising just two weeks earlier.

As George lowered his head between Jenna's legs and kissed her that first time on her pussy I experienced the electricity as she wriggled. I felt her nipples hardening beneath my fingers as she put her face upwards for me to kiss her. George kissed her pussy harder and she began to spread her legs. She also moaned between my kisses.

I knew she must be so wet now as George unzipped himself while delivering her first lick. She shuddered as his tongue separated her labia and looked up at me with an expression that was half sexual pleasure and half juvenile apprehension. I wanted desperately to feel her pussy myself and to make love to her all night, but this wasn't my time, not even my prerogative.

George knelt higher now and he had his erection right in front of her slit. Jenna looked uneasy, but not afraid. I whispered to her that I had done the very same thing to Larissa a fortnight earlier and that George would be as loving and as careful as I had been.

I can never satisfactorily explain to you the full range of emotions that one experiences seeing another man's cock begin to enter your daughter's pussy, most especially for the first time. It is a mixture of sadness, raging arousal, erotic nirvana and lustful satisfaction.

Jenna simply gasped and stared as he pushed into her barely a few millimetres. I felt her body stiffen and told her to relax completely which she seemed to do. For a while he just kept pushing in and out gaining slightly more penetration each time. Jenna was moaning now and spreading wider quite unconsciously. I felt her jolt as the pressure on her hymen increased.

"It's OK baby," I told her, "You might feel a sudden pain, but after that you'll never even remember it."

It was at that moment I happened to glance behind George.

Warwick had gotten Kylie completely nude and still straddling him, he was beginning to fuck her, although all I could see was his hands around her bottom holding her tight as he thrust up hard into her. With Brianna still holding her right hand I could see a hint of Kylie's left breast as she began to really ride him. Brianna's free hand was well inside her own panties and she was understandably highly flushed watching Kylie's progress.

George began applying pressure and Jenna was wincing. I began to knead her nipples now aware that such manipulation would go some way to anaesthetising her awareness of the lower obstacle. The ploy worked, and she began moaning as I pulled her nipples harder while still rubbing them between thumb and forefinger. George to his everlasting intelligence, used the diversion for a full frontal offensive. Jenna cried out "Ohh dad!!!" but he was through the minefield and he began to push deeply into her.

Was this the hottest moment of my life? Dead set it was! Watching and feeling my daughter being fucked on my lap? What do you reckon? As he began to pump her rhythmically, Jenna began to gasp and moan alternately. Either way I don't figure she was carrying too much animosity over the deflowering methodology. She began to rub her own breasts as he fucked her ever harder. We had no need to hold her legs apart any longer, she was well able to maintain that aspect herself.

Glancing up at me with glazed eyes she whispered "He's fucking me dad, do you still love me?" I just kissed her and said, All the more sweetie, all the more!"

If she had seen Kylie's performance she didn't say so but from what I could see of it, she was rapidly turning into a first class little slut, even if I do say it myself. Seemed to me she was raping Brianna's dad now!

As George built to his understandably swift orgasm, I felt Jenna tensing and guessed her own wasn't too far off. Her hands ventured down to her pussy and she was beginning to rub herself right alongside where his cock was penetrating her with such passion. I heard Larissa cry out as the man evidently came in her, spurred on doubtless by watching Jenna getting fucked at close hand.

As George spasm'd into her, Jenna gasped as she must have felt his hot cum shooting up into her. Still fondling her breasts I whispered to her, "Cum Jenna, don't hold back, I want to feel you having it." I needn't have spoken as her whole body shook and she just was gripped by a feeling she had never known. Obviously she and Kylie would have masturbated many times - I often wondered if like many sisters, they did it to each other - but it would be nothing like the heights of an orgasm while being fucked for your first time.

Jenna was breathless, but hot! I saw it in her eyes - there was no way she was going home for a while! As George zipped-up and went looking for a Medic, she lay on me making no attempt to cover herself. Looking up at me as she idly caressed her very wet and only slightly bloodied pussy, she whispered, "I want you to fuck me dad...just once."

I remembered a time another beautiful daughter had used similar words. Of course, there was no-one else in the room that I wanted more right at that second. I pulled her round so that she was straddling me like Kylie opposite, her pretty bum obviously in full view of any and all interested parties. My erection was such that I could barely extricate it from my underpants. Odd I thought, how un-embarrassing it all seemed getting my cock out in front of my youngest daughter. But being in the presence of prolonged and multiple group sex has that effect, seems to numb the inhibitions.

Sitting astride me, Jenna clearly wanted me to make contact with her cute breasts as she teasingly wiggled them in front of my face. As I lowered my head and began sucking her, I felt her gasp and shudder with pleasure. "Ohh dad" she kept on repeating... I love it!

Just then a familiar little face appeared beside me.

"Really dad! your own daughter!"

Kylie had slipped her bra and panties back on again but was she looking like the cat that had just finished-off the cream...or what? Kneeling beside the chair, she looked the image of temptation incarnate, especially being able to see right down that doll-size bra.

Kissing Jenna's sweet lips was not far off 'Heaven's gate' but pushing up into her was 'Beyond the Infinite.' That she wanted it as much as me made it all that more memorable too. As she leaned forward she moaned as I penetrated her further and further. Her hips were moving rhythmically and in a matter of moments I could see and feel nothing but her beautiful little body as it blended in with everything I had to give her. I looked in her eyes as I thrust up into her and just whispered "I love you Jenna, I'll always love you."

I was aware that Kylie had taken hold of her younger sister's hand and I was vaguely conscious of the fact that she must be remembering that incredible night she and I shared the same mind-numbingly beautiful union.

Jenna's hair was damp at the ends from exertion now but I just held her around the bottom and continued to pump that beautiful little pussy. Looking down between her legs and seeing myself penetrate her so deeply had a devastatingly arousing effect.

Her own orgasm preceded mine, I think it was more or less a continuation of her first one. Her eyes glazed over and she just started whispering "fuck me" as her body seemed to shake. Like I said before, if you want your father to cum in you, those really are the best words to use. The simplest maybe, but definitely the best.

I just held on to her, cuddling her like never before as I came. I know she felt everything and I was aware of Kylie's tender and loving expression as I fulfilled my immediate destiny with her sister.

(c) 2005 "The Complete Harper Valley" (Lulu Press, Morrisville NC)

Part IV: "Harper Valley: Endgame" will follow shortly on Literotica.

12