Harriet Hotter Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,849 Followers

"Go on," Harriet urged. "Kiss it."

Serena's face blushed, her lips parted, her cheeks hollowed, and the wooden wand slid deep in her mouth. Harriet moved it in and out a few times, before pulling it free, with a small smacking sound.

"But you want it somewhere else don't you my beautiful girl?"

"Yes," Serena breathed, her eyes transfixed now, by the glistening wand in front of her face.

"Well, don't go anywhere my pretty girl; you're going to be teacher's pet yet." Harriet moved behind the girl strewn across the teacher's desk, and teased her moist tangle of curly hair, before sinking a finger in the pink folds of her sex. "And you *do* want to be teacher's pet don't you?"

"Oh God," Serena gasped. "Yes, ma'am." At the moment she wanted to be teacher's pet very badly indeed.

"Straighten your knees and spread your legs apart. That's it. Now, arch your back for me pretty pet." Harriet placed the head of the wooden phallus at the hungry mouth of Serena's sex. "Perfect. Now pay close attention to your lesson. There might be a pop quiz afterwards."

Harriet sunk in to the hilt, drawing a gasp out of the helpless blonde. She proceeded slowly at first, but increased in speed and ferocity until her pelvis was slapping against the reddened cheeks of Serena's plump bottom with every thrust. Serena moaned loudly and her knees buckled from the effects of the fucking she was receiving. Her lips parted and she kissed the wooden desk.

"Legs straight pretty girl. Don't make me punish you for disobeying me."

"Oh God, I can't. . . it feels so good," Serena moaned.

"Do it!" Harriet commanded, punctuating her words with a smack to Serena's arse.

The blonde's trembling legs straightened. Her knees resounded with every thrust as she was pounded against the desk.

Harriet possessively groped her impassioned student, and reached beneath the girl to find hidden treasure. At last she found it, only a tiny nubbin, but to Serena it felt as if her whole body was wrapped in that little pink pearl of flesh. Harriet strummed it, taking the sweaty blonde to the heights of passion in an instant.

"That's it. Give it to me," Harriet said. It felt good to be in control, but at the same time, Harriet would have given every gold coin and even her wooden wand to be the one on the table writhing in the throws of orgasm.

"Ugh-ugh-ugh. . ." Serena grunted, as her body tensed, her hips pumped, toes curled within her Mary Jane's, and at last she collapsed. It was the best ever - worth every shiny gold coin.

"Ugh-God that was awesome," Serena said, struggling to get up, but unable to with Harriet's weight on top of her. "Here, let me up."

Harriet was feeling a little bit mean and she wanted a bit of revenge for not being able to feel the same relief Serena had. "No," she said, pushing Serena back down. "It's time for your quiz. I want to watch you cum again, but this time . . . you do the work."

Serena struggled and looked up at the clock with worry. Class would be started in less than ten minutes. "Please Harri-I mean Miss Hotter. This isn't funny. Class will be starting soon."

"Tick tock tick tock- the big hand on the clock is not gonna stop," Harriet sang.

"Oh God," Serena muttered. "I can't believe I'm doing this." She tightly gripped the front of the desk and pushed back, impaling herself on Harriet's wand. Her sex was still sore from the fucking she had received, but she had no choice but to comply.

Back and forth the young blonde moved, fucking herself, and hissing, "Yes-yes-you're gonna make me cum." She moved faster, her body settling into a steady rhythm. "Oh yeah, I'm getting close - ugh-here it comes - here it comes-OH!" She was surprised by a hard slap on her ass.

"You think I don't know a fake orgasm from a real one?" Harriet chided, clicking her tongue on the roof of her mouth. "You're wasting valuable time. You must want to get caught. Is that it? Do you want to get caught?"

Serena cast a worried glance to the door and then up at the clock. 'No I don't want to get caught!' Her hand snuck underneath the swell of her belly in search of the pink pearl of pleasure. She didn't want to have to do it, and certainly not in these circumstances. Not when someone could walk in at any moment.

"Ohhh-you're going to make me do it, aren't you?" The blushing blonde's fingers began to manipulate the tiny nub in small circles. "Ah- there I'm doing it, are you happy? Ugh-ugh-I hate you, you wicked witch."

Serena's hand sped to a blur. She bit her lip beneath a mass of stringy-sweaty blonde hair. Her body bucked and danced delightfully, as if she were riding a bucking horse. She was a giant frenzied need, with only one goal . . . to have an orgasm and to have it quickly.

Harriet couldn't resist helping out and began to push forward, meeting the blonde stroke for stroke. She looked at the clock and smiled. It was time for class and Serena wasn't going to make it in time. 'And if this doesn't get me thrown out of school, nothing will," Harriet thought to herself and smiled.

Serena moaned loudly and cried out in ecstasy. "Huh-Huh- yes-yes! Oh God yes!" She was oblivious to the clock and the door handle that was turned, oblivious even to the wide-eyed stares of disbelief of the girls in the hall that caught them in the act, only caring about the orgasm the crashed down on her like a tidal wave.

Heather looked in the classroom with horror. Harriet was fucking a girl on the teacher's desk and Madame Hilda was on her way to the door. A feeling a dread washed over her. There wasn't going to be time to do anything. Goodbye Harriet. Goodbye money. Goodbye power that came from running her little illicit sex business.

Luckily, Candice walked by and thinking fast, took out her wand, pointed it at Heather, "Nekidzatz!"

Heather looked down and gasped in anger and shock. She was naked! She looked back in outrage at the young witch who spelled her and caught Candice's wink just in time.

Smiling, Heather took out her wand and pointed it at the girl next to Candice. "Nekidzatz!"

Now there were two naked witches in the hall. Candice zapped another girl and so did Heather. Another witch joined in on the spelling and then another. Soon the hall was cluttered with melee of naked witches.

While pandemonium broke out in the hall, Heather rushed in the classroom and removed the wand from Harriet's crotch. With a couple of more zaps of the want, Heather disintegrated the two discarded robes on the floor, and sighed in relief.

There was a flash of light and what sounded like a loud thunderclap. Madam Hilda stormed into the room like a fury - a very naked fury. "The next person who zaps, gets turned into a frog!"

Everyone stopped what they were doing. There wasn't a sound but for the twittering of two girls who were lucky enough to be out of Madame Hilda's sight. "Now everyone get in their seats. Class begins right now!"

"But Madame, we're naked!" exclaimed several young witches in dismay.

"For today's lesson, you can try to spell yourself some robes. Okay, everyone stand up in front of the room. Point your wand like so." She pointed her wand at her crotch. "Clothlitz!" A pair of panties appeared. She did the same for each breast, a white cup appearing over each one. She turned around holding the cups over her breasts and created a strap out of thin air. She spun the wand in a circle in the air; a white gossamer robe appeared and fell neatly down her body.

"Okay girls, now it's your turn. Do it just as I have. You can have a seat as soon as you are respectable."

It was funny to Harriet at first as one witch after another met with haphazard results from their magic. One girl created a too tight pair of panties. Another accidentally made a crotchless pair.

"Get your mind out of the gutter," Madame Hilda chided the blushing girl.

But one after the other the girls started sitting down, leaving poor Harriet in the front of the class naked, pointing a phallus shaped wand at her more intimate areas and nothing happening.

"Please, Madame Hilda, I can't do it," she pleaded. "I don't have magic. I'm not a witch."

"She's not even trying," said Stella. "Maybe she needs a better incentive."

'Bitch!" Harriet murmured under her breath and gasped at the effect it had on her body.

Madame Hilda appraised Harriet a little too closely for the young sorceress's comfort. "Maybe she's right," Madame Hilda said. "Maybe you don't mind being naked." She pointed her wand at Harriet's feet. "Hotterstitz!"

'Is she making fun of my tits?' Harriet was almost outraged, but she didn't have much time to think about it. Her feet began to grow warm. It felt nice at first, especially on the cold marble floor, but soon it began to grow uncomfortable. Uncomfortably HOT!

"The counter spell is 'Coldertotz'," Madame Hilda said, grinning.

Harriet danced from one foot to the other. She shuddered to think what a display her wriggling and jiggling must be creating for the watching students.

"Oh-hot-hot-hot!" She pointed her wand at her dancing feet. "Coldertitz! Coldertitz! Coldertitz!"

"Coldertotz. . ." Heather whispered. Harriet would end up with nothing more than a pair of freezing nipples with that spell.

"Coldertotz! Colderzeetz!" Harriet continued, but it was useless. Even more so because she couldn't keep her feet still enough to zap them if she wanted to. She sat down on the desk and pulled her feet as close to her mouth as she could and blew on the burning souls of her feet. This caused her sex to spread, displaying the full lips of her labia and nubbin of her clit the class. The tiny puckered hole of her arse was also in view. She was in too much pain to feel the embarrassment.

Unseen to the teacher, several of the student's hands crept between their legs and the flame shaped birthmark on Harriet's thigh burned dimly.

"Coldertitz!" Harriet pointed and cast with her wand, missing her feet by mere inches.

A young red-robe shrieked, her hands clutched tiny-cold rock-hard nipples. Eyes tearing she ran toward the infirmary.

"Madame, you're scaring some of the girls." Heather said.

"Bahhhh. . . let them scare," Madame Hilda said, but from her expression she thought the better of it, and pointed her wand at Harriet's feet. "Coldertotz."

Harriet gasped as the pain in her feet disappeared.

"Go and sit down at your desk. You will stay as you are for the rest of the class," Madame Hilda said.

Harriet blushed, burning with humiliation at the thought of the show she had given her classmate's. She closed her legs, dried her eyes, and walked shakily back to her seat, sat down and refused to look at anything but the top of her desk.

"Useless Shruggle," Madame Hilda whispered.

Harriet heard her, but didn't say anything. Instead she thought of all the not so pleasant things she wanted to do to Madame Hilda.

To be continued. . .

***********

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,849 Followers
12