Harry, Carol, and Me

Story Info
Family feasting and fucking.
1.2k words
4.2
60.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeanneSis
JeanneSis
225 Followers

I love our family gatherings, we get along so well, and have so much fun that I just want them to never end. Since Bobby, my brother, and I share the old home place and that brings his children and grands and my children and grands together in the same place at the same time, it can be quite a bunch of happy, sexy, nudists all trying to have the most fun they can get.

You would have to count me right in there, wanting to get all the fun possible is a family trait and I'm family for sure. If you can imagine more than 30 nude people, feasting on thanksgiving dinner and each other, you'll have a pretty good idea why wanting to be in the middle of all that is so appealing to me. That appeal is intensified every time my eyes fall on my tall, handsome, son Harry and that wonderful manly appendage he possesses. He's been in my heart, in my mouth, and in my pussy so many times and yet I want him, oh golly do I want him. I want his touch on my aching breasts and my tightening nipples, I want his mouth on mine with our tongues twining, I want his cock up me plundering my pussy until our cums are like Fourth of July fireworks. If you can imagine that you can understand what happened last week.

Bobby and I had set up the playhouse, our big open metal building with a fireplace and plumbing. We'd stood up tables and placed folding chairs, laid in firewood, and swept the floors, dusted the furniture and made up the 8 beds with clean sheets, stacked fresh towels around and hung some thanksgiving decorations. Bobby had baked some Boston butt pork hams and I'd roasted a turkey and made cranberry sauce from fresh berries. All was ready for the kids and grands to bring side dishes, desserts, whatever drinks they wanted, any toys they enjoyed, DVD's or other entertainments, and their appetites for fun and frolic. They came!

All being nudists, clothing was stripped off and put in household piles. Hugging and kissing and groping and licking were rampant as greetings were exchanged and old fires of passion rekindled. Nipples were hard and cocks were erect, lips were glistening and pussies were too. And there among all that loving mayhem was my beautiful son Harry and his lovely wife Carol along with their daughter Carrie. Our eyes met across the mix of bodies and affections and said with a glance , "I want you!"

Soon the storm of initial arousal was past and everyone settled down to catching up on what's been going on with everybody, whom the recent couplings had been with, what new toys had been discovered, how the newbies were coming along in their participation, all the typical family talk among family members who love to fuck among themselves. I was revelling in it, sitting on a hassock with my butt squashed against another butt behind me, grabbing a passing cock and pulling it a bit or licking it's head and getting some titty play as a reward, and once in a while a deep, long, tongue kiss or a finger in my fancy. It was a wonderfully warm, friendly, affectionate, loving time. Then Bobby brought in the pork and the turkey and we all gathered around for our annual family remembrance.

We do a really sweet thing when we come together, we spend a few minutes holding hands and lifting up people we've known and loved who have passed on, suffered illness or loss, or for other reasons live in our concern. My loving husband, Bobby's loving wife, our parents and grandmother, our uncle and aunt, all gone now but so much part of our lives and family loving. Every name was spoken and a 10 second silence followed each name and when there were no more, we took turns voicing things we were thankful for and the mood lifted and became celebratory again. Our Thanksgiving prayer was spoken by Bobby's oldest son and the gorging began. If the early pilgrims had such food they may well have suffered from over-nutrition instead of starvation. All was quiet except for the tinkle of forks on plates and the scurry of feet going back to the buffet tables. And then it was time for the frolicking.

Wasting not a second I took my sweet Harry by the hand and to the bed nearest the fireplace.

He'd barely gotten horizontal when I was savoring his manly prick, tendering it with succulent kisses and swirling sucks, feeling it lengthen and thicken and begin to pulse in my mouth. My hands cupping and lightly massaging his "jewels" as I sucked his "scepter" to regal stature. His hands massaging my pudenda and sliding fingers into my lovehole had brought me to feverish excitement. As his cock twitched about seeking refuge I climbed aboard it. guiding it with my hand to my swollen labia and into my lovenest, a deep deep sigh of contentment escaping me.

I was fucking my son, fucking that sweet, strong, gorgeous, man who sprang forth from my loins, fucking the joy of my motherhood, fucking the delight of my heart, fucking him with all the love a woman can ever pour out on a man, fucking him for the pleasure of his cock in my cunny, fucking him to bring release to his pounding, throbbing manhood. And he cummed, one, two, three, four strong strands of man cum filling my pussy, drooling from its lips, sliding down its slit, bursting through the dam of my womanhood, freeing my sex, convulsing my pussy, wracking my emotions, boiling up from my depths to fountain in pleasures beyond describing. I held his softening dick in my loving mother's pussy as his fingers stroked my body back to calmness, and Carol quietly asked if she could join the fun.

That warm, cuddly, affectionate Carol, wife of my son, mother of my grand-daughter, partner to my bi-sexual nature, whom I beckoned with my arms as Harry took her hand and pulled her into our embrace. Her kisses tasted of cranberry and pumpkin spice and her offered nipples filled both our mouths as her hands fondled and caressed our sex. I could stand no longer the temptation to feast again but this time at her honeypot. Swinging around to press my face between her thighs, feeling those ample thighs move apart, sensing the heat of her arousal rising to my face, lowering my face to her mound, licking along the sides of her labia, slipping my tongue into her slit, swishing to find her clitoris, circling it over and over, feeling it creep from its hiding place, taking it between my lips, pulling it up to suckle it's sweetness, lashing it with my tongue, seeing her mouth on my son's cock, his hands massaging her buttocks, I cummed, oh my fucking soul I cummed, a flood of exstacy rolling over and through me, and Carol joined me in that flood, her loins rising and falling her pussy spitting its deliciousness into my mouth, her body quivering in throes of delight, her moans of pleasure trembling in the air, she cummed with me. And I wept!

It was simply and ecstatically beautiful, My Harry, Carol, and me!

JeanneSis
JeanneSis
225 Followers