Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny started squealing each time he reached her womb. Her sharp fingernails were scratching his buttocks and he fleetingly hoped that she wouldn't draw blood for Kate to see tomorrow. Then he forgot tomorrow as Jenny stopped squealing and howled into her first orgasm of the night.

"Ohhhhh yesssss, ohhhh fuckinnng Hell yes," she screamed. "I'm coming all over your big fat cock! Keep going you bastard, fuck me some more. Ohhhhh yesssss. Ohhhhh yesssss. Ohhhhh yesssss."

Jenny wound down from her climax. She flung her arms around Harry's neck and kissed him deeply.

"That was fantastic Harry darling; and you're still hard. Can you do me again?"

Harry slowly withdrew his cock and turned Jenny over. He pulled her on to her knees and slid his cock between her thighs. She was so wet and open his cock just slid naturally into her cunt. He rammed hard into her, spreading her bum cheeks to reveal his cock enclosed inside her snatch. Once again he commenced the fucking rhythm and she began to moan with joy. Then he put his thumb to her arsehole and stroked the entrance.

"Ohhhhh my Gawwwwd howled Jenny. That'll make me come again. Push into me, make me come!"

Harry pushed his thumb into Jenny's arse. With his other hand he reached around her and found her clitoris. It was wet and hard and he agitated it with his other thumb. That did for her again.

"Ohhhhh fuckinnnng Hell," she screamed. "Fucking fucking hell, you done me again. Ohhhhh Harry pleeeease, fill my cunt, shoot your load! I want to feel your hot spunk."

"Here it comes Jenny love," panted Harry. "I've been saving this for you. Your lovely cunt will be full any second now. Ohh yess, take that, and that, and that!"

Harry cock jerked as he shot his load deep into Jenny's red-hot cunt. He spasmed deep inside, feeling it splash. He spasmed again and again until he could see his spunk running back out of her hole. Jenny was indeed full of his juice. He slowed down and enjoyed seeing their combined juices mixing. Then he slowly pulled out of her and she rolled over on to her back. Harry rested his long slack tool on her belly, his final drips making a puddle.

"I just knew it would be fabulous to get myself fucked by you Harry," said Jenny quietly. "I always fancied you and when I was told that you had a really big prick I knew I just had to have it inside me at least once. Are you disappointed in me? Do I sound like a tart? Will you fuck me again sometime? I do hope so; it was fantastic this time."

Harry stroked his thick wet tool all over Jenny's belly, making cum patterns. Jenny dipped her fingers in the liquid and licked them.

"I just had one of the best fucks of my life," said Harry quietly. "I would love to do it again and I hope that we will soon. You are a great girl and you are not a tart, far from it. Your body is so beautiful; your breasts are out of this world and your pussy is so comfortable to be inside. It's just that I've got one or two other girls at the moment Jenny. I can't give you the time that you deserve."

"I will wait," smiled Jenny as she continued to lick their combined cum with the fingers of one hand while running the fingers of the other up and down his tool. "This cock is worth waiting for. Ooooo look, it's starting to grow again!"

It was too. Harry pushed up Jenny's belly to her tits and flicked his rod into Jenny's deep tit valley. She squeezed her tits all around his shaft as it continued to grow. Harry started to thrust up and down and Jenny sucked at his knob end. Then she removed it and pulled him to her lips.

"I promised you a blow job, didn't I darling, so here it is. Just enjoy it. I tell you now that I swallow spunk so don't hold back!"

Jenny began by grasping Harry's stiffening cock and working her hand up and down and round and round. As soon as she judged that he was rock hard she opened her lips and inserted his knob end. Then as Harry pushed at her she opened wide and allowed him deep into her. Then she sucked again and Harry felt his tip enter her throat, her muscles gripping his end and holding him deep in her. Her ministrations soon had him ready to fire.

He remembered her words to enjoy himself so he almost relaxed as he fired his second load. Copious spurts of his seed shot out of his cock, squirting straight down Jenny's throat as she swallowed furiously.

Jenny relaxed her grip as his emissions slowed and allowed him to pull out of her mouth. She hadn't spilt a drop! She smiled up at him.

"You do shoot a lot, don't you Harry darling," she said, almost smacking her lips. "I like that; I love spunk. Your taxi will be here soon; would you like a shower?"

"Yes please," grinned Harry. "I'll lick you out in there if you like."

Jenny squealed with pleasure and jumped off the bed. She dragged Harry in to her parents' en suite bathroom and turned on the shower. They jumped in and soon Harry was on his knees before her with his tongue deep in her pussy. He loved their combined taste. It was funny, he thought, how his cum always tasted different with a different girl. He resolved to experiment more.

Jenny soon had a lovely orgasm and had to support herself by leaning on to Harry's shoulders. Then she straightened up and took hold of the shower door.

"That was lovely Harry but I'll have to get out and pee now."

Harry gripped her thighs tighter and looked up at her. "Why get out Jenny? There's plenty of water here to flush your piss away. Go on, relax and have your pee."

"Ohhh Harry darling, do you do that too? Wait a sec and I'll be able to do it for you."

Harry stayed on his knees and opened the lips of Jenny's vagina. He saw her little pee hole flex and start to squirt her golden pee. It hit his chest and belly and flowed down around his cock and balls. It was hot.

As she finished he stood and Jenny took his long thick soft cock in her hand.

"Your turn Harry," she smiled. "I'm sure you've got plenty in there after all that beer. Pee on me now!"

She hosed his piss all over her body. He loved to see it bounce off her big breasts. His cock began to grow even as his flow began to diminish.

"God, you could fuck me again, couldn't you?" giggled Jenny. "Playing pissing turns me on too. We'll have to do that too next time we get together, won't we. We'd better get out now though; I'm sure it must be nearly your taxi time."

Harry was almost dressed when the doorbell rang. Jenny laughed and answered the door naked to the taxi driver. Harry heard a sort of strangled gasp as the driver saw her in the doorway. He dashed downstairs, kissed and groped her quickly and jumped into the cab.

"Bloody Hell," said the driver as he drove away. "You see some things in this job but that's the best by far."

Harry just smiled with his memories and said nothing. He paid the driver at the end of the Close and within five minutes he was asleep.

---------OoOOOoo---------

Saturday dawned bright and clear and there was a definite warmth in the air. Harry was up early in anticipation and unusually for him put on the TV for the weather forecast. Great! The forecast was for a warm, even hot, weekend with temperatures up into the mid twenties.

Harry had a quick snack of cereal and toast for breakfast and then dashed upstairs to prepare his surprise for Kate.

His main bedroom was at the front of the house. The en suite bathroom and the second bathroom were in the middle along with the staircase. At the back was the second bedroom.

This bedroom was built in part of the roof space with the ceiling sloping down to within three feet of the floor. It also had a large sliding double glazed window that opened out on to a terrace or balcony. On this balcony Harry had a pair of sun loungers with a parasol, a small table and a small drinks fridge. The floor was tiled with drainage holes in the corners to let out rainwater and other liquids.

The beauty of this space was that the balcony wall was high enough to give complete privacy to anyone using it. One could only be overlooked from the cathedral tower and that was closed these days on safety grounds.

Harry opened the window, put out the lounger cushions to warm in the sun and stocked the fridge. He swept the floor and then washed it down. He erected the parasol and stepped back to admire his handiwork.

Perfect! He was sure that Kate would be surprised and delighted. He hoped that she would be warm enough to venture outside naked. His cock stirred at the thought.

The front doorbell rang. He glanced at his watch; it was just before ten o'clock. He went downstairs and opened the front door.

His darling Kate stood there with a big smile across her face. Harry suddenly realised that he had missed her. It seemed a long time since Thursday morning. He remembered frigging her off in the shower and his cock stirred again. He kissed Kate thoroughly, palming her big breasts through her woolly top.

"Hello Harry darling," she said, licking all over his face. "I've really missed you. Can you feel I've left my bra off? I want to get naked with you now so that I can play with your cock. I've brought all sorts of food and snacks so we don't need to go out again."

Kate put her packages in the kitchen and then they went upstairs. They undressed on opposite sides of the bed, putting their clothes away neatly. Then they looked at one another.

Harry thought that Kate looked stupendous. Her lustrous reddy brown hair shone with life. Her lovely big thrusting breasts with their half erect nipples seemed to be inviting his hands. Her pubic patch was totally devoid of hair indicating that Kate had shaved for him again. There was a hint of moisture in between her vaginal lips.

All this had, of course, given Harry a gigantic hard on. Kate gazed at his erection with wonder as Harry's cock trembled gently as she looked at it. He even had a spot of pre cum on the end. Kate took a deep breath.

"You're going to have to fuck me with that thing to get it down, aren't you?" she grinned. "I don't mind of course darling, my cunny is yours any time you want it!"

Harry grinned back at Kate.

"I'm going to fuck you very soon my darling. I've almost decided where and when. It will be the start of our public fucking campaign. In the meantime let's go downstairs and get a coffee and then I'll tell you about the surprise I've got for you."

On the way downstairs Kate wheeled around and grabbed Harry's cock. She stuffed it into her mouth and wet the whole length with her saliva. Then she took a firm hold and carried on downstairs.

"I'm sorry about that darling but I just had to have a feel. I keep thinking about the other girls that you fuck with your cock and I get all wet. Look!" Kate showed Harry that her pussy was now definitely much wetter. "Who have you fucked since I left you on Thursday morning?"

Harry took her in his arms, pressing his aching cock into her belly.

"Well," he began, "Samara, Sammy, was here Thursday lunch time and young Jan came around on Thursday evening. Then I popped out for an hour or so last night to meet the gang and somehow got tangled up with little Jenny Simpson. She took me home to her parents bed 'cos they were away for the night. So that's three altogether!"

"In two days," said Kate, wanking Harry's prick quickly now. "Are you going to come for me?"

"Don't waste it," said Harry. "First load is for inside you while you enjoy the surprise. Let me get you the coffee."

"Harry?" said Kate, reluctantly letting go of his cock.

"Mnnn."

"Is it too early for a brandy? I fancy getting a glow inside me."

"I'll get it," said Harry, "but the glow inside of you first will be my cock. You will also have a warm glow on the outside. Now, you take these coffees upstairs; go into and through the spare bedroom and there you will find the surprise."

Kate disappeared and Harry got the brandy bottle and glasses and followed her. Halfway up the stairs he heard Kate give a little squeal of pleasure. He found her on the terrace looking around at the town below her. She hadn't quite committed herself to leaning over the balcony balustrade yet.

"Harry, this is fantastic. You can see the whole town and no one can see you. You can sunbathe nude and even have a fuck! I love it. It's lovely and warm today as well."

Harry stepped up behind Kate and pushed her to the edge of the terrace. He cupped her breasts and fitted his cock into her bum crease.

"No one will see you get fucked up here but you can see everyone while I'm fucking you," he whispered in her ear. "I'm going to release your titties to the open air now and wriggle my cock through your thighs. Are you ready?"

"Ready? I'm nearly coming already. My juice is trickling down my thighs. Feel! Ohhh, I can feel your cock there. Wait, I'll open up and give you a little tug. Ohhh my God, right up my pussy first time. This is really fucking in public!"

Harry felt Kate's hot wet cunt suck his cock right to the top of her passage. He grabbed her tits again and mauled them, pulling on her teats. Then he leaned back to enjoy the view of his cock sliding in and out of her sopping wet hole and her bum hole winking at him as if to say 'me next'. He smacked her bottom hard and it sounded as if the whole town could hear.

Kate came all over his cock, leaking copious quantities of cum juice all down their legs.

"I'm sorry darling," she gasped. "I just couldn't stop myself. Don't take him out yet. I'll come again soon. Just play with my body; smack my bum again. I think I'm building up to a squirt. This is so wonderful up here and your cock feels so wonderful too, all the way up my cunny. Ooooo yes, finger my fanny and rub my clitty. I can definitely feel a squirt coming on!"

Harry pushed Kate hands down on to one of the loungers. Her luscious bum was now sticking up in the air. Harry smacked both cheeks hard, leaving a red hand mark, and rammed his cock right up her cunny again. Kate squealed but held her ground, pushing back up his shaft. Harry smacked her and rammed in again.

"Ohhhhh my Gawwwd," howled Kate. "That's fucking marvellous. Do it some more. I love it!"

Harry was building up a rhythm. Smack, smack, thrust! Smack, smack thrust. Kate was trying to howl some more but she couldn't get her breath. She just held firm and clenched Harry's cock with her cunt muscles.

"I'm cominnng Harry darling. I'm cominnng! It's gonna be wet!"

Harry lifted Kate and pushed her upper body up over the balustrade rail, her breasts on view to the town as they violently shook all over her chest. Harry rammed his cock home and Kate squirted all over the balcony wall!"

"Ooooooo. Ooooooo! Ooooooo!" she bellowed as she squirted several times, splashing her lower body all over. "Fuckin', fuckin' Hell, I can't stop!"

Stop she eventually did, of course. Her body stopped thrashing about and she gasped in several large breaths. Her breasts were still hanging over the balcony rail but she didn't seem to notice. Harry's cock was still embedded deep inside her vagina and it took her a while to realise that too. Then she did.

"Ohhh Harry darling, you are still so big and hard. Are you going to shoot your load now or do I have to wait? God, I can't move and my breasts are still hanging out for all to see!"

Harry slowly pulled his tool from Kate's cunt.

"It's week-end fucking time, my darling. I want to re-open your arsehole again. With Sammy coming around later and Josie tomorrow I need to be in practice."

As Kate gasped with realisation of what Harry was about to do she tried to turn around. Harry pushed her back to the rail and pushed his knob end to the entrance of her arsehole. She suddenly relaxed and opened her thighs wider.

"Go on then Harry, fuck my bum again. I know I'll like it once you get it in there!"

Harry took hold of Kate's smack red bum cheeks and opened them wide, making her hole gape open. He placed his knob end at the entrance and pushed. Kate felt him and relaxed some more, allowing his end access. Harry let go of her cheeks, grasped her hipbones and pushed firmly. He was in, all the way!

"Oh Harry, I do like it. It's just like your cock has come home to where he belongs. Are you going to shoot your first load of spunk into my bum?"

"I sure am," Harry gasped as he started to thrust into her anal crack.

"Ooo, that feels good," panted Kate. "Harry?"

"Yes?"

"Hold my tits for me. I'm feeling very exposed over this rail."

"Is anyone looking up at you?" asked Harry.

"I don't think so. Oooo, you're so big. It's lovely. I bet someone will look up soon though. Is this what you meant about our first public fucking? It feels very public. Ohhh yes, keep on doing it like that."

"I'm going to fill your arsehole soon darling," panted Harry. "I can feel it building up!"

"I'm ready for it," grunted Kate as Harry started the build up to his climax. "God, your cock feels soooo hot. Please, please shoot your spunk soon!"

As she spoke Harry let fly. He stopped at the deepest point he could reach up her arse and as his sperm ejected he withdrew slowly. At the last moment he decided to withdraw completely with the result that spurt two filled her bum crack and numbers three and four went all over her buttocks. Kate squealed with pleasure.

"Ohhh yes Harry, that's great! You've filled my bum and my crack with your hot spunk. Now spread it all over my arse. God, don't I talk dirty with you? I don't care; I just want you to fuck me all weekend now. My bum's a bit sore again though. Where's my brandy?"

Harry spread his sperm all over Kate's bottom as she turned and took her brandy.

"I'll fetch the coffee pot," said Harry.

"I brought some buns," said Kate. "Pop them in the oven for a few minutes then bring them up here. I think I need to replace some calories."

When Harry returned a few minutes later Kate was laid out on her back on a lounger. Her big firm breasts jutted straight up with her crowning glories, her thick hard nipples, pointing the same way. Harry put the plate of buns on the little table between them. Kate leaned over and kissed him before taking a bite on a bun.

"I'm just laying here soaking up this beautiful sun. You are a dark one, I must say; this suntrap is a woman trap. You'll have girls queuing up to strip off up here. I haven't dried my body yet; I've got drying cum on both sides, mine on my belly and yours on my bum. My crack is still wet; I'll have to go and have a shower soon. I think I need a pee as well."

"That's why I put smooth tiles and drainage channels on here," said Harry with a smile. "You can just let it go. If you get the cushion wet that's your fault and you'll just have to put up with it!"

"Ooooo, now that's what I call forward planning," smiled Kate. "Pass the buns darling. What time is Sammy coming round?"

"I told her any time after two o'clock. I expect her to be prompt but to not stay too long. She won't want to queer her negotiations with her husband over his share of their house."

Kate sipped more brandy as Harry brought her up to date with Sammy's marital status and of her promotion to Crowton. They discussed her forthcoming visit to see them.

"What is she expecting to do Harry?" asked Kate. "Will she want to fuck you? Will we have to get dressed?"

"No, I've told her that we will be naked and it's up to her if she joins us. She's already said that she probably will. I'll tell you how I feel right now Kate darling. I want to fuck her again and maybe do her bum as well. I want you to watch and join in everything."

"Ohhh yes darling, that sounds really horny. I hope your cock will be up to it 'cos I will want it often today and tomorrow. Oh, now I really do have to pee. See!"

Kate's naked crack trembled and her golden stream shot out of her urethra, splashing against the wall and running down into the gutter. Harry's cock hardened and he took himself in hand.