Has Her Husband Made A Mistake?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not down for tomorrow Larry," I told him.

"Oh you'll be down alright, down over this sofa, so let's not quibble okay?"

He got up, straightened himself, "I have work to do, and so do you," he ordered, "let's get to it, then the sooner we can go to yours and carry on where we've just left off!" He was telling me he was coming home with me. He disappeared into the work shop and left me open mouthed lying on my back on the said sofa. I did as he told me, but planned ways not to let him into my house. I knew if that happened he would take me over completely.

He called Jack and told him he had completed his task, it was five in the afternoon. He said into the phone that I was still here in the office too and had worked hard for him. And as a reward, could he take me to dinner. "Great stuff Jack," he said, "I'll have her home by seven, if you want to call her to confirm she's been a good girl!" And he laughed down the line. "Okay." And he handed the phone to me.

Jack asked if I was okay, and if I wanted to go to dinner with Larry, he was fine with it. I couldn't think of one reason to say no. I told Jack I loved him, but looked at Larry as I did, he blew me a kiss. We left the office and now I knew I would be taking Larry home with me, he was driving wasn't he? At dinner, he was the most gemnial person, he had me giggling like a girl, and his hand constantly found me under the table.

The defining moment that sealed it was, he pulled my hand to him and I encircled his thick cock. I had no answer to that. I played with it for ages while eating one handed. We hurried home and as soon as we were through the door, clothes were being thrown every where. He half dragged me upstairs and into my marital bed, full infidelity, and total adultery was about to be engaged in.

I was naked in moments about one second before he was; his dark body loomed over me as he pushed me down to my knees. I sank without trace and his thick heavy black warrior was in my hot willing mouth, accompanied by my hands on his black shiny hairy wiry balls. I wolfed his black meat down like a hungry animal, which I suppose I was, I wanted the cream he had to offer me.

I attacked his prick manically; I sucked, licked, bit, nipped, kissed and slobbered over it, my hands urging him on too. I was desperate to make him cum. I was on top form, I wanted only to please him, nad have him blast his seed into the back of my throat. I felt him surge toward me, he was going to cum. His hands held my head, it's the tell tale sign in a man when he is about to blast off. He jammed it deep in my mouth I felt the sudden heating in his veiny shaft.

I managed to pull back a bit, and he walloped my mouth with cum, it was slightly salty, thick and creamy, and lots and lots of it. I struggled to get it down, but there was no way in hell I was going to allow even one tiny drop out. I swallowed and gulped, but I got it, soon the heaviest loads were down, and I then savoured the last pulsing spurts. It was heaven to have this living black skinned hard flesh in my mouth, it slowly sagged, but I just kept sucking, draining every last drop.

When he had nothing left I let him slip out and I crawled to the bed and got in, I held out my arms to this stunningly good looking, young black sex god. I drew him to me and we kissed, kissing a black man is eye opening, don't ask me why but it is. He felt for and found my slick pussy, my hips gyrated under his touch.

Larry twisted around and got over me. I was about to be 69nd in the most dramatic way. My eye view was of his ass, it was hairy, black crinkly curls, an even more crinkly little bum hole that looked just so inviting to me. A bit further on were his beautiful black balls, hanging over my mouth, I lifted, kissed and sucked them each in turn. My hand found his cock, it was still wet with my saliva, I nuzzled upwards and pressed my nose as tight as I could right into his hole. I wanted to rim him, and I was determined I would.

My tongue took over then, it pressed at him and slipped in, the taste wasn't at all what I was expecting. I was in his ass for fucks sake, but I loved it, and the smell of man, black man, was all pervading to me. I drove my tongue as hard as I could to get as much in as possible, then my lips joined in the fray and I pursed them to snuff out any gaps, I sucked and probed at the same time, and an orgasm blasted out of me.

It took me by surprise, but I kept my mouth locked on, and my tongue in deep. He then blew me away with his first contact on my pussy, my hips left the bed, a finger found my rectum, my hips drove down to meet it, then back up again, more orgasms followed. I was falling down a precipice of climaxes, hard hitting, and stomach churning. I felt my juices spurt out of me, and I knew he was drinking it all up.

I transferred my mouth to his balls and prick, and my fingers sought out his ass, as I poked one in, he did the same to me, if he hadn't been on top of me I would have hit the ceiling. My body was on fire, every touch he made got me anew, it was electrical. Then once more his youthful exuberance grew in him, his prick started to regain dominance, and I knew, hoped and silently pleaded that he would batter me with it, drive me insane, and make me cum and cum and cum.

He spun round, his face wet with my juice, he kissed me, then he was back where he belonged, deep into my inner sanctum. The one where only my husband Jack had ever been, but Larry was deeper than Jack had ever been too, and I was spread wider. Larry's untamed weapon was on a mission to destroy, I was the target, and he hit me full on with every rib breaking thrust.

This man should be the eighth wonder of the world, I told myself. Every woman on the planet should be allowed to entertain this, be a part of the sensation of having a cock such as this ravage, break, and defeat her pussy, just as he was doing to mine. I have no ideas how many cums I had, he beat them out of me, he just kept on and on, he was unstoppable.

After what seemed like a wonderful never ending eternity, he grunted loudly, his prick just about poked a hole in my back and he came. He flooded me with it; I could feel the heat of it as it ran down the crack of my ass. The bed must be soaked, I thought. Larry rolled away from me and on to his back, smiled softly, and said. "Kelly, you are the best fuck ever, the most glorious shag in the world, your husband is a very lucky man, or in my case, a very unlucky man!"

I blushed with pride, but also a little late sadness for having broken my wedding vows in such a huge and unforgiving way. We both lay there breathless, just holding hands, and looking to each other. Then the phone rang, it had to be Jack. I looked at Larry, put my finger to my lips in the shush fashion, and picked it up.

"Hi Kelly, how are things?" he said. I looked at Larry and said, "Oh they couldn't be better Jack, Larry is great, he knows everything there is, totally satisfactory he is." I couldn't believe what was coming out of my mouth.

"Yes he's good, that's why I set him on, but be careful honey, he's supposed to be a bit of a womaniser."

"A womaniser is he?" I grabbed Larry by the balls gently, "well he won't get too far with me babes." I told my husband, and giving Larry a baleful look.

"Too far with you, what do you mean Kelly?" I had made a mistake.

"I should have said, anywhere with me, sorry Jack."

"Be careful Kelly, I miss you, are you in the office tomorrow?"

"Yes," I replied, in tune with Larry's nodding head. Larry was making knotting movements with his hands, and mouthing the word, 'sofa.' I shook my head no! He nodded back, yes!

"Where are you now Kelly?" Jack asked.

"I've just made it to bed, I'm a bit tired, Larry is a hard task master," I told him, I was at it again!

Larry sucked a nipple into his mouth, and I nearly broke my back when it arched, such was the tense excitement of seeing his black lips encircle, then snare it. "Ah, okay babes, I love you, speak tomorrow."

"Bye Jack," I said, while squeezing Larry's big hairy balls, "love you too." Why didn't I feel guilty? It was a concern to me.

An hour later, Larry had got his recovery system under control, he went to Jacks wardrobe and found a belt from his dressing gown, he came back, forced me over onto my stomach whilst I protested loudly, and tied my hands behind my back. Now I was a captive.

He knelt beside me, "now," he said, "let's find out what you are really like Kelly, let's see if you are the slut I think you are." I knew what was coming; I'm no shrinking violet when it comes to sex. I know there are lots of women out there just like me. He was going to force me one way or the other into admitting I was a slut for black cock, his slut, his black cock slut, his whore, his black cock whore!

He started by teasing my nipples, squeezing, twisting, nipping, pulling, and then a sudden crush. I was all over the place, I couldn't stop him, I couldn't get away.

"Black cock slut Kelly, Hmmm?" he lifted and eye brow. I never answered, he dipped fingers into my still dripping pussy, he found my clit easily, I cried out in arousal and frustration.

I still managed to keep my mouth shut, but the second his middle finger disappeared into my ass, I knew the game was up.

"Come on Kelly," he whispered softly, "its easy, just tell me what you are, what you want to be, and I'll fuck you again, look at your masterful masters black prick Kelly, just waiting to get into its sluts, my whores, my white married wife's hot white cunt."

I couldn't bear the torment any longer, "Yes Larry, I'll be your slut, your whore, please make love to me again, please."

"That's better Kelly, now just say, I need my black master and his black prick to fuck me and fuck me. And your desire will be granted, his finger in my ass, and his others on my nipples defeated me totally. I repeated every word, verbatim.

He threw himself on me and I got fucked to hell and back, to heaven and back, from here to eternity. I have never been ravaged like that, he was completely demonic. His loins slapping into mine was awesome. How many times I came I didn't know. I was delirium, comatose, knocked out, shocked and stunned.

I wasn't aware even that he had turned me over, and was positioning himself above my ass, with his monstrous black prick, I've had it once in there, but it was so brief I don't really count it as being ass fucked. I had never liked it, so it was off limits to Jack, but it wasn't to Larry.

"Please Larry don't do me there, I don't like it, I don't want you to do it, Please?" I begged. He took not one scrap of notice, but said.

"You will learn to want it when ever I decide you want it Kelly, to be a fully paid up member of the black slut, black whore, black cock loving cunt club, you will take what ever black cock or dildo I tell you to take up here, or anywhere else, okay?" Then I felt him break in, I tried my hardest to keep it out. His knees were between mine, my hands tied behind my back, his hands hooked under my shoulders, and his weight was too much for me. He just pressed forward and in he came, ably assisted by my own sweet nectar running down me.

I screamed into the bed sheets, there was nothing I could do, he held me, and I could feel him spreading my ass, and my insides as he plumbed the innocent depths of my bowels. I tried to flop, to relax, and gradually I did, he was doing what ever he wanted, the only thing I could do was submit, and take it.

But the fact that I was being forced, taken against my will, made me begin to accept it, my black seducer, who was now my black dominator, became the catalyst for my surrender to him, to it, to this ass rape. I changed from trying to reject it, to feeling luscious, I was under control completely, and this young black employee of my husband was using me how he wanted to. I was beginning to like it, my ass went from pain to passion, he reached under me and got my clit, I exploded into an unshakable climax.

I bit into the sheets to try and stop from being blasted into space, the sheer panic, the utter shattering orgasm made things go black around my eyes, I came and came again, and again. I became aware of him on me, still in me, and my body coming down from a height I had never been to. I heard grunting and groaning, I realised it was me, I was snorting like a piglet, and snuffling my face into wet sheets.

He rolled off me and lay at my side, just looking at me, I managed to turn my head to him, and a huge smile broke out on my face. I knew now I was what he said I was, a black cock slut, a whore, and indeed a slave to him and his beautiful earth shattering black prick. But he had more than that; he had inner power, inner strength, something that not many men have. He had a complete assuredness of presence.

He pulled me too him, undid my wrists, and said, "right Kelly, we need to sleep, we have a lot of work to do tomorrow, so we have to be up early, get the job finished for Jack. Then we'll have time for me to tie you over the sofa for a good rogering before he comes back okay?" I never even bothered trying to contest what he was telling me. I just knew it would happen, I would literally be walking around with his spunk in me, probably squishing my inner thighs when my husband returned from his trip.

I think I fell asleep within seconds, I was so exhausted by Larry, but I do know my last thoughts were of him using, abusing, loving, and fucking me wonderfully mercilessly. I was wakened by him shaking my shoulder, kissing me and saying, "Come on Kelly, breakfast is ready, we have to hurry, move it!" And I received a huge wallop on my bare ass to help move me along. I moved and quickly.

We arrived at the office before 7am, Larry went straight at it, issuing orders to me, he was so business like, it was hard to imagine that last night he had screwed me in every way from this week to next. At 11 o'clock he announced that the project was complete, he ran one last test to prove the system and said that Jack would be over the moon when he returned.

He grabbed me and we transported back into our respective roles, ie, him owning me, and intent on using me again. I was more than happy, I was going to get his big black cock where I needed it more and more as every second passed. I didn't know when I would get it again, it would all depend on Jack being out of the office.

He made sure the office was shut down, and secure, he knew as well as I did that Jack would phone ahead to let us know when he would be arriving back. Larry produced belts, and stockings from my collection at home. I did like the way he seduced me all over again instead of just throwing me over the sofa. I would have accepted it, but this was better.

Soon my clothes were dropping to the floor, and he led me to where I would be hobbled by him. I fully accepted him doing it, I was already excited beyond reason, he had tortured my nipples and clit to subdue any possible protestations. He made me spread my feet and tied them off; a soft cushion was placed on the top of the sofa for my comfort. I appreciated his thoughtfulness, and happily bent over it, then my wrists were tied to the front and I was in palace and helpless.

Larry did the one thing guaranteed to make my mouth water; he slowly stripped in front of me. Taking his time with each item, to finally reveal his beautiful black pussy detonator. I gawped at it and him, he stood there, feet apart, hands on hips and mocked me.

"Like what you see you black cock slut, you whore begging bitch?" My mouth was dry, I found it difficult to say anything.

As I peered at him his cock twitched, it was growing before my very eyes. The one eyed black anaconda was coming for me, I was about to be devoured.

"Tell me what you are Kelly, or this," he waggled his gorgeous black cock at me, "won't be coming any where near you!"

"Please Larry, you have me where and how you want me, don't tease me, please?"

"Come on you married white black cock cunt of a slut, beg me, tell me what you are!" He demanded.

"I'm a slut Larry, your black cock slut, I'm you married white whore, please Larry please?"

"That's better you dirty slag, you need black don't you, you are desperate for black cock aren't you, tell me!"

"Yes Larry I do, I need you Larry, I need your cock Larry, please I'm begging you, you want me to beg, I'm begging Larry, please fuck me, please fuck your black cock slut cunt!" I burst into tears then, I had never felt so humiliated, so sad, so beaten, so broken.

He got on the sofa on his knees and bent my head down, I gratefully sucked his cock, it felt so good to have it back in my mouth. I paid homage to his cock that no man had a right to expect. He got my nipples at the same time, the pain was horrendous as he crushed them, but it was out weighed by the pleasure he was giving me too.

Then something totally unexpected, he blindfolded me. "Larry, why have you done that, you don't need to," I mumbled around his thick black cock, which I was gainfully sucking for him.

"Oh but I do Kelly," he told me, "There is a surprise coming for you." I had no idea what he was talking about, but I soon found out.

Hands gripped my ass, and a prick or something was thumped hard into my pussy. I had no where to go but to the place the astronomically fast climax that sped at lightening pace through my submissive body. I gargled and gurgled around Larry's prick, the object in me was fucking me at a rate of knots that I couldn't keep up with. I was cumming faster than I ever had, this was the most sublime degradation of my entire life.

Nothing could be better than this I thought. It was utter heaven, sheer ecstasy. I could have happily stayed right where I was for the rest of my life. I had been totally and completely blacked, and I knew I could never give it up, not ever. But I still didn't know who it was behind me fucking me like this, then it was out of me and in my ass before I even realised it had.

Again I screamed around Larry's cock, he held me on it while I became subdued. My nipples were being ripped off me and I was loving it, the person behind me was in my ass, and fingers where at my clit. There was nothing to do but cum, and I did, how many orgasms can a woman have in one go. I didn't know the answer to that, I just knew they were being torn from me every few seconds.

The cock in my ass was suddenly returned to my pussy for further ravaging. I had nothing to give, no resistance to the irresistible fucking, then Larry came in my mouth, I gulped and sucked in between heavy breathing, I know some slid out because of the position I was in, but I hated myself for doing so.

I could feel the hairs of the man behind me as he slapped his prick into me harder and harder, then I felt that all too familiar spurt of cum spouting into me. The heat, the feel of thick creamy hot cum, is a wondrous thing, I loved it, and my body sucked it all up. Slowly the unknown prick in me slipped out.

Larry moved away and the new prick replaced him in my mouth, clean it bitch a voice said, I did. I licked and sucked on it, I could taste me, taste him, even my shit tasted good, as I blindly cleaned him as good as I was able.

"Shall I take the blindfold off now do you think, or do you want us to fuck her some more?" I heard Larry say.

"No, I don't think she can take another session just yet," the voice said to me, "can you Kelly?" All I could do was shake my head no.

Larry removed the blindfold and he appeared in my view, I smiled weakly at him, and then focussed on the other man. It was a few moments before my vision registered him. Then my jaw sagged, I couldn't believe it, it was Jack, my husband! He quickly untied me, and brought me around the sofa to sit on it. He held me tightly.

"Happy birthday darling, I love you and I hope you have enjoyed your present sweetheart?" I couldn't speak at all. "Thanks Larry, you can go now," he said, "and thank you for all the help you have given me this past month." Larry dressed without speaking, kissed me once lightly, and walked out of the door.