Hat Tricks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later I had time to wonder if Sharon was feeling powerful when she was sucking cock, even when I had my hands tangled in her hair and was pulling her head as far down on my cock as she could take it. As things progressed, though, there wasn't a lot of room for thought. I was mainly registering sensation, and beyond that I was just being incredibly turned on.

As Sharon said, Bob was very clean. Mainly what I smelled as he pushed into my mouth as a little bit of soap smell. The skin on the shaft of his prick was silky smooth and I loved its feel on my lips and tongue. Also as Sharon had told me, he was considerate, moving slowly at first, giving my jaws time to adjust and get used to having to be so far open for an extended period of time, never aiming for the back of my throat. Then, once we had worked it out that I could take a couple of inches of his cock without any problems, he started to move in and out a bit more each time, still with slow, careful strokes.

As this went on, I heard movement from the side of the bed, then I heard clothes hitting the floor, and then I could smell the musky scent of Sharon's sex as it began to fill the room. Clearly, Bob and I weren't the only ones getting turned on.

As Bob increased his pace and the depth of his strokes, I began experimenting with sucking on his cock with varying degrees of strength, and alternating this with swirling my tongue, feeling the ridges of the veins as I moved around his shaft. Sometimes I'd raise my head a little, taking him deeper than he'd expected. Every now and then he'd give a little "Unh" sound and an irregular jerk, which told me that I was doing something right. And I also began to get a little salty-bitter taste in my mouth, which must have been from his pre-cum, again telling me that I must be doing okay.

Then Bob pulled out of my mouth and said "You're doing great, but I want you to give me a little more variety. Remember how Sharon uses her tongue and just a little bit of teeth on your cock. I want you to do that for me now."

Once again he lowered his cock a little, just so that I could get the tip into my mouth. I pinched it with my lips, then ran my tongue all around it, after which I scraped my teeth over it. Bob was making more noises than before, and he was doing more pulling back than pushing forward, so it was hard to for me to get at more of his prick than the head, even when I raised my head up off the bed. Then he made a spasmodic downward lunge that I hadn't anticipated and his prick slid across my lips. I quickly wrapped them around the underside of his shaft and slid them all the way to the base, then tongued my way back to the top, popped him back into my mouth and gave him a big suck. "Oh, shit! Man, that feels good," he groaned.

By then we probably would have forgotten Sharon, except that Bob wasn't the only one groaning. With my blindfold on I couldn't see her, but the sounds she was making were unmistakable proof that she had been playing with herself, hard. To me, it sounded like she was coming.

Back in my mouth again, it tasted like Bob was leaking more and more pre-cum. He was also beginning to thrust in and out with quicker and deeper strokes. I knew what I'd want under the circumstances, so I clasped my lips firmly around his dick and started sucking hard while moving my head up and down as much as I could.

Bob was making panting sounds mixed in with groans and suddenly he went rigid, I could feel his prick swell in my mouth, and his first shot of cum squirted across my tongue. Bitter, a hint of chlorine, I registered, as I made a swallowing motion, my lips still locked around his prick. "Oh Christ,," Bob cried out, and then there came another three or four thick spurts of cum, as Bob held himself rigid and continued to make "Oh!" and "Unh!" sounds.

Bob resumed his in and out and I was so bound up with milking him and not choking as I sucked him dry that I had not come myself, though my prick was achingly hard. Suddenly, I felt a mouth go around the head of my prick and almost immediately I began coming myself. Fortunately I had to open my mouth to cry out as I came, or I might have done some real harm to the dick that was still there before Bob pulled it out of harm's way. That was the shortest blowjob, but one of the most intense orgasms, that I have ever had.

Bob rolled off of me to the side away from Sharon and as soon as he did so Sharon was all but smothering me with deep French kisses. I'd managed to swallow all of Bob's cum, but I felt sure she could taste it in my mouth; I certainly still could. I know I can taste mine in hers when I kiss her after she sucks me off. When she finally came up for air she gasped, "Jesus, David, that was so unbelievably hot to watch. I hope it was as good for you as it was for me."

"I loved every minute of it," I said. And to Bob, "Thanks for that. I know how hard it is to keep your control sometimes. You were great."

"David," Bob said, "Sharon is still the best cocksucker in this room, but for a virgin you were fantastic. You can suck my cock whenever you want."

Sharon said, "Look, the night is just beginning, so I want us all to take a bathroom break. Bob, I'd appreciate it if you would go downstairs and use the bathroom by the kitchen, and on the way back you can bring the pitcher of drinks that I have in the refrigerator. You'll find glasses and a sports bottle on the tray on the counter. I'll get David to the bathroom up here and we can meet back in bed in a few minutes."

"Sure Sharon," Bob replied. "I don't drink booze though, so do you mind if I pick something non-alcoholic out of the fridge?"

"I remember that from the times at your place. There's a pitcher of margaritas down there for David and me and a case of diet Dr. Pepper for you. Bring up as many as you want. And don't worry about the windows; the curtains are all drawn."

With that Bob padded off and Sharon started untying my feet. "Okay David, I'm going to leave your blindfold on and your hands will be tied, so you just keep thinking of yourself as tied down. But you'll be able to walk to the bathroom and back, and I'll make sure you hit the pot. Does that work for you?"

"Sharon, I'm yours to command. You lead the way and I'll pee into anything you want."

When we got back into the bedroom I could sense that Bob had returned, though I wasn't sure where he was. Sharon guided me back to the bed and secured my hands. Then, instead of tying my legs spread-eagle as before, she tied them both to the left post of the footboard, leaving me on my side with the right side of the bed free. She then put the straw of the sports bottle into my mouth and propped the bottle so that I could suck on it whenever I felt like it. The margarita was not as good as it would have been from a salt-rimmed glass, but it was cold and wet and very welcome. I could hear Bob pop the top of his drink and the tinkle of ice in Sharon's glass coming from the same side of the room. Aside from that we all just lay and drank, or sat or did whatever they were doing, without talking for a while until Sharon said, "How're you doing Bob? Think you're ready for round two?"

"I could probably use a few more minutes before I can get it up again," Bob said, "so it depends on what round two is."

"Hmm," said Sharon. Do you think you can manage your usual three rounds tonight?"

"Sure, I don't see why not. I'm feeling fine and you all are sexy people. Fucking either of you isn't going to be a real chore, you know."

"In that case, I think we'll add another round and make round two the one where David gets to watch another man fucking me, and we'll make round three the part where I get to watch David take your dick up his ass. I'll warm you up a little until you're ready to go."

"Sounds like a plan," Bob said, as I heard him put his pop can down on a table.

"Yes it does," Sharon replied as she climbed onto the bed, slipped my blindfold off and picked up my sports bottle. She hadn't bothered to ask me what I thought of the plan, but since everything on the card was one of my fantasies I guess she thought that was unnecessary. She was right, too. It took a couple of seconds for my eyes to adjust to the light, but when they did the first things I noticed were that Sharon's nipples were fully erect, her chest from tits to neck was very red and she had a look of absolute lust on her face. I couldn't see her cunt but I' sure it was sopping wet.

"Okay David, this is an added treat for you. And it's the first time that Bob's going to fuck me bareback, so it's an added treat for me too. There's just one more rule for you: look but don't talk. You're just a fly on the wall for this part; a fly caught in a spider web on the wall as it happens. So, stay nice and quiet, and just enjoy the show."

With that she stepped back and I got my first look at Bob. Very nice looking kid, to tell the truth. Not movie star handsome, but with a pleasant, strong face, thick brownish hair, standing about 6 feet with a magnificently muscled body. Sharon had been right about that too: he took a lot better care of his body than we did. As for his cock, it was hard to judge because it wasn't fully erect yet, but my best guess was that it would be about the same size as mine - your basic, average, six-incher. Circumcised, which I already knew from having had it in my mouth recently. Surrounded by a nice thick patch of dark pubic hair. Little bit of hair on his thighs, forearms and shins, but virtually none on his chest. All in all, he wouldn't have made a bad Greco-Roman god, if some sculptor were looking for a model. I could certainly see why Sharon had decided to consider him for her partner in re-entering the world of extramarital sex.

Sharon got off the bed and crooked her finger at Bob, who walked over slowly until he was standing in front of her. She then positioned him so that she they were sideways to me, and then she sank down on her knees in front of him. Instead of taking him into her mouth immediately, she started licking his thigh, up and over his pubic patch and down the other thigh. Then she started up that thigh but when she got to the level of his now-hardening prick she popped it into her mouth and sucked it into her mouth. Even though Bob was only semi-erect she didn't get it all in - Sharon has never managed to deep throat me - but she came close, and Bob seemed more than happy.

From where I was lying I could see that his estimate of how much time he needed to recover had been way off. As soon as Sharon got him in her mouth his prick began growing longer and harder. His hands grasped the back of her head lightly, encouraging her to stay put as he strained to move deeper into her. But Sharon had her own plans. Slowly, she pulled back until her lips were around the head of his cock. Then she made a plunging dive far down the shaft of his cock, which became fully erect. Bob let out an "Unh," and his knees bent as he again tried to trust his hips forward. Sharon pulled back again, ran her tongue around the tip of his cock, then looked up at him and said, "Later, honey. Right now I think it's time for you to fuck my brains out." With that she got up, lay down on the bed with her feet facing me, and spread her legs wide. I could see her juices seeping out from between the lips of her cunt, wetting her inner thighs. She had never looked sexier to me.

Bob climbed onto the bed and positioned himself over her, then took a swipe at one of her nipples with is tongue. Sharon gave a gasp at this the said, "Bob, be nice. I want you to come into me from as high as you can. David has waited a long time for this, and I want him to be able to see your prick when it slides into my cunt."

Again Bob showed how considerate he was. He brought his knees up a bit, keeping them spread so that I could see Sharon's hand as she grabbed his prick and guided it to her cunt lips. Bob gave a short shove to lodge it, then he waited a few seconds, giving me a great view of his white shaft surrounded by the deep red of Sharon's swollen labia. Next he slowly slid forward, giving me a long look as his cock disappeared, inch by inch, down her hole, until it was hidden by his balls.

While all of this was happening, Sharon was making a low sign interrupted by lttle moans. When he had penetrated her to the hilt, she hooked her legs behind his thighs, turned her head up and gave him a long, deep kiss. Then she said "Bob, I am so incredibly horny. I want you to fuck me harder than you've ever fucked me before. Make me come as much as you can, but if you feel you're about to start to come, I want you to pull out and stop."

Bob didn't need to be told twice. Immediately he pulled most of the way out of her, then slammed his prick back in with such force that it moved her up the bed an inch or two. "Oh, yes, do that," Sharon cried, as he pulled out and rammed her again. "Yes, hard, fuck me hard. Oh! Fuck!"

I was so busy watching Sharon's face - her cunt was now hidden from me by their legs, and besides, face shots have always interested me more than the pictures of pistoning cocks in the amateur skin flicks that we've watched - that I wasn't keeping count, but it couldn't have taken more than a half dozen of these ramming thrusts to bring Sharon to her first orgasm. Her eyes screwed tight, face straining almost as if in pain, she began moaning and grunting her release in a series of Ahs and Unhs..

Bob slowed his pace but didn't stop as he brought her down slowly. Sharon opened her eyes, looked into his, and brought her mouth up, demanding his kiss. After they kissed for a while, Bob still moving slowly, with long in and out stokes, Sharon turned to me and, looking straight into my eyes, said a little breathlessly, "Bob, that was fantastic. Now, do me again," at which Bob rammed home his next stroke with all the force that he could muster.

Sharon scrunched her eyes closed, brought her head back up and began to moan. Again, it didn't take long before Bob had her on the verge of an orgasm but, rather than pushing her over the top as before, he pulled his next stroke back slowly and just as slowly re-entered her. Sharon immediately grabbed his ass and tried to pull him down faster, as she thrust her hips up to meet him, but Bob was determined to make this one last. As Sharon encouraged him, "Bob, fuck me, make me come," he continued his long slow stokes. Then, without warning, he slammed into her twice and Sharon gave out a choked cry, her face once more beginning to scrunch up as she began her ascent toward an orgasm. But again Bob slowed, and Sharon began pleading with him, "Bob, please don't play with me like this," and, "Bob, I need to come so bad," as she kept trying to ride up his cock with wild thrusts of her hips. Finally, Bob gave her four or five more fierce rapid thrusts and Sharon was over the top, moaning and shouting "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck" in the midst of a mind-blowing orgasm.

This time, instead of letting her down gently, Bob continued to pound into Sharon. I could see him pause for just a second to pull his knees up a little, and I knew that he was lining his cock up so that it would rub her clit longer and harder as he pumped in and out of her. Sharon went wild, gasping and groaning non-stop except for the occasional "Yes!" and "Fuck!" Her hips were again thrusting wildly, her fingers digging into Bob's ass cheeks, as he pushed her from her second orgasm straight to an even higher third one. And, as he held her at that peak for what seemed like minutes, I shot my load all over the bed.

Finally, Bob let his weight fall on her and he stopped moving. There was just the sound of panting until Bob said, "I'm afraid that if I do that again I'll come and you told me not to. So, what do you want me to do Sharon?"

Sharon once more turned her head to face me and said, "Well, Bob, I guess we'd better move on to round three."

Bob also turned his head to me and said, "Still no signs of the FBI, David?"

"I don't think we're going to see them tonight," I said as Bob and Sharon began to untangle themselves and get off the bed.

Bob began to untie my right foot as Sharon gathered a couple of pillows to put under my hips. They then rolled me over on my stomach, the pillows helping to thrust my ass up into the air a bit. Bob continued to adjust the ropes on my legs so that they allowed me to pull my knees up under me, while Sharon went to her bedside table and got out her tube of KY Jelly. Bob stood aside, stroking his dick to keep it hard, as Sharon began to slather the cold lube over my asshole. She slipped one, then a couple of fingers into my ass and rubbed them abound, getting me thoroughly lubed inside as well as out. Once the lube had warmed to body temperature it felt wonderful to me, and my dick was beginning to respond in spite of my recent orgasm.

Turning to Bob Sharon asked, "How much do you want me to stretch him out Bob?"

"Go ahead and do three fingers."

As her third finger slipped in to me I began to feel a little stretched. Just a little, because Sharon has pretty small hands. Her three fingers, scrunched together by the pressure of my sphincter, probably didn't equal the girth of the strap-on penis with which she'd fucked me before. She tried to spread them out, and I could feel myself being stretched a little more. But her fingers were not very strong and it wasn't painful - just .... stretchy.

While all of these preparations were under way, I was thinking about what was to come and what it might mean for me, and for us. There was no argument this time that I was exercising the least bit of power over Bob. I wasn't going to get him hard; Sharon had already done that. And I wasn't going to make him come like I had when I had him in my mouth. In a few minutes he was going to get on top of me, stick his dick up my ass and start pushing and pounding into me however he felt like it. And when he did enough of that fast enough, he was going to blow his load into me, without me doing a damned thing to bring that about except provide a little friction and maybe the stimulating image of someone tied up and speared on his meat. In the male chauvinist words of my youth, Bob was about to fuck me like a girl. So, where did I stand with all that?

Well, I was pretty sure that I wasn't gay. After watching what Bob and Sharon had just done, I was hotter for Sharon than I'd been in a long, long time. I'm not totally sure what the psychology of that was. All I know is that watching her get fucked by Bob made her more sexually desirable to me than before. Like she was a different Sharon. There was a time when I was playing and she wasn't that she asked me what was wrong with her that I wanted to be fucking someone else. I'd told her that there was nothing wrong with her, that I was just looking for variety, and that, as good as our sex life was, the one thing that she couldn't be was not-her. Being not-Sharon was mainly what the other women that I had fucked for fun were; it certainly wasn't for love or as the first step toward a distant future together. Tonight, before my eyes, she had become Sharon 2.0, which was not-Sharon 1.0, while at the same time keeping (I hoped) all of the parts of her personality that had made Sharon 1.0 so lovable and attractive to me through the years.

But what about me, just as surely David 2.0 after tonight? No, not gay David, but definitely bisexual David. The David who no longer had bisexual fantasies, but who now had a bisexual reality and maybe a new fantasy, of doing this again, and again, and again. Would I turn out to be David 2.0.1, the no-longer-practicing bisexual, keeping that new fantasy as a fantasy, or David 2.0.2, who actively sought sex whether it came with a prick or a cunt? I didn't know who I was going to be after tonight, and I didn't know how Sharon 2.0 was going to relate to David 2.0.x, whichever version x turned out to be.