Hate, Lust or More?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John couldn't believe this was happening! After all the months of pining and holding himself in check, Lizzie, his Lizzie was on her knees in front of him. It was all he could do not to thrust right into her waiting mouth. He looked down and saw Lizzie's eye's open in delight. While not overly huge John wasn't small, either. Personally, he rather liked the size of his cock. Lizzie smiled up at him and his heart melted. Suddenly he didn't want Lizzie on her knees; he wanted to be on his, for her. But then she stuck out her tongue and licked him, and all the minor things, like coherent thought, were beyond his ability. She licked all the way down from his tip to his balls, and John couldn't catch his breath. He let out a hiss of pleasure when she sucked first one then the other into her hot mouth. Lizzie licked her way back up to his head, and placed her lips against it, and slid him passed her lips. John couldn't remember feeling any better than at that moment. When she began to move her head back and forth, his knees buckled. Well that had never happened before! Lizzie drew her head back, sucking all the way, and looked up at him.

"Maybe you should get on the bed, baby," she purred. Who was he not to comply? John backed up until the bed hit the back of his leg and fell onto it. He propped himself up on his elbows so he could watch the sexiest woman on earth pleasure him. Lizzie resumed her sucking, much to John's delight. She began to intersperse the sucking with licking, firming up her tongue to flick the slit at his tip. As her head bobbed up and down, John felt that familiar tingle, and knew he was about to come. He didn't want to come into her mouth, thinking that she might not like it.

"Baby," damn he loved calling her that, "wait, I'm gonna come!" He thought that she'd stop, but she just looked up at him, smiled and sucked even harder. Short moments later, John felt the eruption beginning at the base of his cock, and then he was shooting stream after stream of hot come into her mouth. He couldn't believe it, but she swallowed it all, barely gagging, and never stopping. As the last drop of his semen left his body, she raised her head and beamed at him. He was still rock hard and seeing her cocky, self-satisfied smile, he just had to take her. But first he would repay her for what she had just done.

Lizzie loved the way John tasted! He was musky, salty and... something, but whatever it was, she loved it! And after all her attention, he was still hard for her. She couldn't believe it! She was wetter than ever and more than ready to take care of her desires. Lizzie felt John's hand in her hair and found herself being drawn up to stand. John pulled her further and she ended up straddling his lap. She could feel his erection hot and directly under her pussy. She longed to rid herself of her panties and feel him sink deep inside her. But apparently John had other ideas. In one swift movement, he flipped her on her back and propped himself above her.

"That, my dear Ms. Chang," he said, in a decidedly sexy voice, "was incredible. But now, it's my turn!"

John kissed the breath from her body again and moved his lips and tongue down, eliciting sighs and moans. Lizzie could barely control her body, and felt her hips moving of their own accord. She dropped her head back onto the bed and let John do whatever he wanted. Soon she felt her bra being removed and then the cool air hit her nipples, hardening further. There was a pause in John's actions and she looked up. He was staring at her breasts with a look of wonderment. Just as Lizzie was about to say something undoubtedly witty, John lunged forward and sucked a nipple into his mouth. There was no warning, no lead up, he just sucked and she moaned. Then he bit down lightly and Lizzie's back arched. John licked her tortured nipple, and she couldn't decide which she enjoyed more. She felt his tongue and lips move to the valley between her breasts and over to her other hardened nipple. He repeated the biting and sucking, but used his other hand to palm her other breast. As his teeth pulled one nipple, his hand pulled the other and Lizzie came undone. She cried out in pleasure as John rocked her into an incredible orgasm. It was the first time she had ever come just from having her breasts sucked and pinched. She looked into John's eyes and couldn't help the grin from spreading.

"That was beyond amazing!" She exclaimed breathlessly. John chuckled, a distinctly naughty and lusty twinkle in his eye.

"And to think, I'm far from done!" With that he resumed his path down her body. Lizzie didn't know if she could handle another orgasm like that, but she most definitely wanted to find out. She felt his tongue licking her stomach, and all of a sudden he dipped into her bellybutton. Lizzie didn't realize that that simple action could be so damned hot and erotic! He continued south, and she fought to find breath. John paused at the waistband of her panties and ran his tongue under the top. In the next instant, Lizzie felt a warm, wet pressure over her panties, directly on her clit. She felt her body start to shake as John's tongue move back and forth over her button. Not wanting to come again so soon, and thereby admitting that he could push her button (so to speak), so she moved back a little, forcing John's tongue to slide down a bit and easing the pressure that had been building up. Lizzie sighed out at the temporary relief, only to suck the breath back in when John's tongue pushed into her opening. Lizzie was grateful for the thin piece of cotton protecting her from the full force of John's talented tongue.

Just as she finished that thought, John grasped Lizzie's panties and tore them from her body. The cool air against her hot, wet, just waxed slit was a shock to Lizzie's body, which was only made worse when John blew cool air onto her. Lizzie shivered, moaned and writhed. Then she screamed as John thrust his tongue into her opening. She could feel his tongue moving inside her. A soft mewling began in the back of Lizzie's throat that turned into a full blown groan as John licked the entire length of her slit, flicking her clit at the end. Lizzie's back arched as John sucked her clit into his mouth and slid two fingers into her wet pussy. As his tongue flicked over her clit, his fingers found that spot that nobody else had. Lizzie screamed out John's name as he worked her through an earth-shattering orgasm. That was the hardest she had ever come and it was her second in less than 20 minutes! John moved his back and up and Lizzie looked at him dazedly. Then she grabbed his head and pulled him into a deep kiss. She could taste herself on his tongue and found it more erotic than she ever thought possible. And suddenly she wanted more, which was exactly what John was thinking.

John was reluctant to leave the sweet honey pot between Lizzie's legs, finding it to be the most delicious meal he'd ever had. But then she'd kissed him deeply and he just couldn't wait to be inside her. He pulled back from the kiss and looked deeply into Lizzie's warm brown eyes, now darkened with desire and pleasure. At that moment nothing else mattered to John except making sure Lizzie was truly and well satisfied, her two previous orgasms notwithstanding. John kissed Lizzie again and shifted his hips back, his rock hard shaft seeking out her warm opening. Finding it, John pressed his hips forward and they both exhaled as he pushed in all the way. The feeling was exquisite.

"Damn baby, you're so tight!" John managed to grind out, before he began moving back and forth.

"Oh John!" Lizzie screamed. He loved hearing his name uttered in her sexy voice, hoarse from all the moaning and screaming. John started slowly, pulling out almost all the way, leaving only the tip in then pushing until he was hilt deep. Lizzie's continued moans and sighs and her movement under him, her hips meeting his in increasing intensity, spurred John on. Tongue twining with hers, he picked up the pace until the bed was shaking from the force of their movements. That pressure began to build in John again and he didn't know if he'd be able to hold back much longer, but he desperately wanted to make sure Lizzie came first, or at least close behind him. So he slowed down, in an effort make it last longer, but Lizzie was having none of it. As she felt John slowing his thrusting, and suspecting why, Lizzie wrapped her legs around John's thighs, pushed him over onto his back and looked down into his surprised eyes.

"My turn," she growled, and began rocking her hips back and forth. Lizzie shifted forward, the change in position eliciting a moan from them both. From this position, her clit was rubbing against the base of John's dick. She could feel every vein along his hard length, and with each thrust it hit her g-spot. Lizzie was in heaven! She felt the beginnings of an enormous orgasm and quickened her pace. With John thrusting from under her, their rhythm reached a frantic pace. Somehow Lizzie ended up on her back again, and this time John didn't slow down. He drove into her rapidly and forcefully, both of their breathing laboured. Lizzie began screaming John's name as he started grunting, their rhythm becoming erratic. As the most intense orgasm Lizzie had ever felt in her 25 years took over, she felt the first streams of John's come shoot into her depths. He exhaled her name, and then screamed it. Lizzie shut her eyes tight and uttered a final "John" as the last shudder passed through her body. John thrust one last time, shook and, with a huge grin collapsed on top of Lizzie, supporting most of his weight on his arms.

As they lay in bed, the sounds of the party raging through the door (with the occasional "Hell yeah", "Finally", and "Way to go guys" coming through), John looked down at the beauty cuddling up against him.

"That was beyond incredible, love!" John stiffened; the word had just slipped out. He didn't know how Lizzie would react to being called "love". Lizzie looked up at him, a little shocked, raised one eyebrow quizzically and waited for an explanation.

"Umm... well... uhhh..." John could think of nothing to say.

"Love? You love me, Pritkin?" Lizzie asked, a slight hint of amusement lacing her words. And suddenly John didn't want to hide his feelings anymore.

"Yes, alright," he answered, a little defensively. "I do. I love you! There, I said it! Make fun of me all you want!"

Lizzie just giggled, pushed herself up and kissed him. "Damn straight you love me! Cuz there is no way in hell that I'm gonna be in love with you, if you're not in love with me!" John sighed a breath of relief, and pulled Lizzie into a deeper kiss. He felt himself stirring again, and by the way she was kissing back, he knew that she was getting ready too. Neither of them could wait to get back to his place, and maybe find a different use for the mats in his basement gym.

12