Hattie & Vic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hattie waited.

"How much to shoot a stag?"

"He's thinking $10,000 a day or part day for a hunter and no-gun companion to occupy a block to shoot one stag per day and be accompanied by a guide carrying a back-up rifle. He's looking for English, German, Korean and American millionaire hunters. The fee includes air-freighting the mounted head back to the shooter."

"Just a moment darling."

Hattie could hear a calculator being tapped.

Daniel said, "Success would depend on the quality of heads, promotion and guest care. Theoretically it could be run at a handsome profit under excellent management. How many days to get to this place?"

"Fly in perhaps direct or via Auckland from anywhere in the world to Christchurch International Airport and from there Vic says it's a ninety minute road trip or well under half an hour by helicopter."

"Baby, let's get him on the first available flight and get out and investigate the proposal."

"Put the brakes on daddy; he's on vacation -- it will wait. We'll be home the day after tomorrow. Oh, he has a DVD with him that outlines the proposal in detail."

That comment made Daniel suspicious. "Why would he bring that when on vacation?"

"He told me he was hoping to find a wealthy woman to marry and be his partner."

"I see."

"He's very nice daddy."

Daniel said he'd make his own mind up about that when coming face-to-face with her lucky man.

"Lucky -- there's no sign of money for him yet daddy."

Her father said he didn't mean luck for that reason and chuckling terminated the call.

Hattie went to the shower having no idea where she was with her father on this one. He was a maverick when it came to business decision-making. There were few people around smarter than Daniel B. Monk who understandably was known as Chip but only the best of friends called him that to his face. If he went to New Zealand to look at this hair-brained scheme he might buy Christchurch Airport instead. It was ridiculous to say you catch deer running freely in mountainous country by tossing a net over them from a helicopter. Goodness, don't some men have over-active imaginations; it probably came from not having enough sex.

* * *

Vic enjoyed a couple of beers in the bar with its spectacular views over rooftops to the strip of the Hudson and beyond but the conversations were not what he expected. The bartender was Swiss and the first couple he greeted with Germans -- "We do not speak much English." Which was true. He was getting on great with the next couple but rather worried as the woman appeared to be coming on to him. That was sorted when the guy from Wales in Great Britain whispered in Vic's ear, "If you don't mind Yank could you back off a little; we're on our honeymoon." Vic slunk along the bar and talked to an older guy from Calgary, Canada; all he wanted to talk about was Montreal where his ex-wife now lived.

Hattie entered in a black gown with a thin silver belt, her fair hair tied up into a beehive to find Vic sitting alone and looking morose. She sent his blood racing as she looked sensational and with no bra her breasts were swaying like Savannah grass under an autumn breeze. His dick bounded to erection before he could say 'Jack Robinson you lucky guy'; in fact he would only have gotten to 'Jack Robinson you lu...' Yes it was one of those 'snap to attention' occasions.

He jumped to his feet, hoping she would see what she'd done to him; if she did she gave no sign of it until they kissed and she briefly, far too briefly, took the end half on the bulge into her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"A drink?" he quavered.

She looked around and said "They are all foreigners, let's go to the restaurant." He looked around and they all looked like White Americans to him, even the Germans.

As the maitre d' left them at their window table ("Ma'am please give me regards to your father Mr Monk") Hattie sighed as she looked around at the almost fill restaurant: "They are all foreigners except that couple over there against the wall -- they are from Chicago."

Vic laughed derisively. "I was prepared to go along with the foreigner bit but how on earth could you tell that couple were from Chicago which has two million people?"

"Almost three million. The woman in the yellow dress is Mrs Hamilton, one of mom's amateur drama group friends."

"Oh, um, well spotted."

As they began their mains Hattie said, "What I said about those people in the bar and here in the restaurant and the woman in yellow was all bullshit; I really have no idea but I could be eighty percent accurate."

"Then why deceived me?"

"I had to think of a diversion -- the sight of you standing to greet me tenting your trousers sent me into orbit; all I could think about was sex."

Vic said, "Join the club". They laughed; she kicked off a shoe and placed a foot across his knees.

They kissed hungrily in the elevator and along the hall; as Vic was pushing the card into the door lock she was humping his leg, half out of control.

"Oh Royce," she cried as they entered the room. Sorry but I'm not going to last long; I'm so hot."

"I'm Vic," he said dryly."

"Oh Vic, I'm so sorry. Royce was my last boyfriend, my ex-boyfriend, who's in the army. He dropped me for a date who could enhance his military career -- her father is his colonel."

"That's fine; I understand."

"Oh Vic -- let me take off my new dress. It's rather fragile."

While she took off her dress he pulled down her panties and grinned as she was wearing black stocking with great tops and as the dress disappeared he saw the cute lacy garter belt. He licked the nearest thigh above the stocking top.

"Vic! Vic -- I told you I won't last -- I'm on the edge of boiling over."

Hattie folded the dress over the chair and skidded back on her knees as she reached him; he'd already thrown off his clothes. She clamped a hand around the lower end and began pumping, licking the helmet with exquisite softness until he was in such a stir that he grabbed her hair in two fists and whooped as she was forced to take him into her mouth all the way to avoid having his dick squashed against her nose as he pulled her against him. When he felt close he pulled her sideways to the wall; she grabbed the base of the wall light as he lifted her outer leg up and outwards and slowly pushed into a very swollen pussy. There was no naked tit to bite so he bit at the bra -- she squealed and then began pumping back at him, gurgling at the back of her throat as she ejaculated. It was a short, powerful fuck but long enough to bring them into a sweat.

Hattie collapsed against him, panting. He withdrew his fully primed dick and carried her to the sofa, leaning her over the back while on her knees. He slid into her slippery, dripping canal and wondered how long he would last when that was answered for him.

"Fuck my ass," she murmured sleepily.

Pow! Vic emptied himself into her pussy in three blasts. Resting briefly he carried her to the toilet and then to bed.

They woke mid-morning and called room service for breakfast. While they waited they played around but agreed to only play and wait to have a slow, satisfying fuck that evening.

"What do you want to do today?" she asked and he replied to go to have a look at Atlantic City and come back and go somewhere to dine and dance.

"There's such a place under this hotel," she said. "I read about it on the poster in the elevator last night when your hands were all over me.'

They had a lovely time at Atlantic City, going to an afternoon show at one of the casinos and then having a steak sandwich before going to a casino just off the boardwalk. Vic couldn't believe Hattie had it right when she claimed that casino had more than three and a half thousand gaming machines -- but as they entered that's what the big sign claimed. She bought a hundred bucks of chips and played machines and when she cashed up to move on her excitement was confirmed -- she was paid out $310.

"It's the first time I've ever come out of a casino with more money than when I went in," she fussed, smothering Vic's face with kisses. "You are so lucky for me."

Out on the street they had they vague look of a couple with nowhere to go. He suggested she go shopping for an hour while he went and played poker. They agreed to meet back where they were standing.

Hattie had been waiting fifteen minutes when he arrived.

"Sorry, was having a good run in the poker room so stayed but you'll benefit. I'd decided to spend any winnings on you so let's find a jewelry store."

They found one but he pulled her onwards saying it was crap stuff from Asia.

"Are you sure?" Hattie asked nervously as they walked into store under the scrutiny of an armed guard. They looked at some cabinets until Hattie could no longer contain herself: "How much do I have to spend?'

He grinned and pulled out a wad of notes folded and contained by a rubber band.

"How much?" she boggled.

She counted it and cried, "Ohmigod -- two thousand, three hundred and thirty dollars."

"Yes, management was beginning to look uneasy and I had two of the revolving ceiling security systems stop and focus on me. It was like taking money from kids."

"You should go back -- we can even stay the night here."

"Nah -- it's boring compared with paying poker with dad and his two mates."

"How much do you bet in those games at home?"

"It's one cent poker and the maximum anyone can bet on one hand is twenty cents."

Hattie said sarcastically, "Oh, big time."

He replied they thought so; she could see he was serious.

"You spend half of this to buy something for you."

He told her firmly, "Nah -- it's yours" and she told him she didn't know what to buy. He said buy an engagement ring.

"What?"

"If you don't know how to treat yourself buy something useful. Since you're not working I've been thinking of asking you to come home with me and have a look around our country especially the more scenic South Island where we are. If you agree and are wearing an engagement ring mum will back down and allow you to sleep with me. Her rule is unless you're married or are engaged to be married two people of either sex or even both the same sex don't sleep together in HER home."

"But wearing the ring for that purpose would be deceitful."

"Do I look worried; it's a stupid old-fashion rule and anyway the family trust owns the farm and all amenities and dad couldn't care a hoot who sleeps with whom in the family trust home -- in fact once he gets a look at you he'll be wishing he was sleeping with you."

"Vic!"

He grinned and she smilingly stamped her foot. "You are so exasperating."

Vic said he would go across the road to a bar. She would find him over there after she'd bought an engagement ring. His advice was to buy one that didn't look like an engagement ring to American women but would to New Zealand women.

Although that left Hattie looking confused, she said she'd put him straight on two things: She was not going to New Zealand with him and she was not buying an engagement ring.

He laughed and said, "Bullshit" and left.

Watching him cross the busy street Hattie though he really was such a cool guy; just look at him, a farm boy from a remote part of inland New Zealand walking across one of the busiest streets in America as if he was born in New York. Her understanding was most tourists arriving in New York for the first time were half scared to death and lost themselves for the first time within twenty minutes of going on a walk. This guy was moving about with more confidence than she had and had come out of a casino in less than seventy-five minutes with an extra twenty-three hundred dollars in his pocket. So she went off and bought an engagement ring and began working out what to pack for New Zealand because she figured he knew what he was doing and she loved going on adventures though never before had they been on this scale.

Hattie attempted to enter the bar casually but as soon as Vic spotted her in the bar mirror he ordered her a Martini and turned on his stool to watch her triumphant march. She could call it whatever she wished but he knew she'd brought herself an engagement ring that might be mistaken for an eternity ring.

"Hi, have a lovely time?"

"Absolutely enchanting," she said, kissing him sweetly on the lips. "You are such a good boy."

She held out left-hand ring finger.

"Wow -- it looks expensive."

"Not particularly but I added almost fifteen hundred dollars. They are Asscher-cut diamonds totaling three carets set all round the platinum ring."

He kissed the ring finger and felt her tremble.

"We're not engaged, are we?" she asked sipping her drink.

"No, not at the moment."

"At the moment?"

The situation could change at any point I guess if we both decided to make such a change. Time will tell.

Hattie was never one to sit back. "Are we compatible enough?"

"I would think so, but we need to find if we like each other enough and are willing to realign our lives."

"That makes sense," she said, downing the rest of her drink and adding, "Come on, let's go back to the hotel and have that glorious fuck we both want and then later act it up at a night club."

Hattie straddled Vic's chest, gently rocking her pussy against his tongue as she waited for him to recover. They'd had such a long fuck in the shower, her lifting her up against the wall, arms under both her thighs as they kissed as he slid in and out slowly making no attempt to build up momentum until they both agreed they were almost water-logged (there were also twelve side jets). They accelerated and heaved into a mutually satisfying eye-popping release. She was now drawing him into round two.

Going almost cross-eyed watching the small clit at the top of her glistening cunt which he had spread, his tongue momentarily having a wee rest, Vic wondered why some men couldn't bear licking pussy and concluded perhaps they should find a sweeter smelling one. Obviously he had the right tolerance for it as he'd sucked out a few stronger ones in his time. He pulled back a little to see what Hattie was doing and found her looking down at him over her swollen tits.

"Are you ready?" she murmured, blue eyes huge.

She rolled off him and licked the erection that was only a little over half-mast. She pulled a breast over the helmet and pushed its tip at its nipple. "Much better,' she cooed, knowing he'd be watching this. She then pulled her ring finger up its length, knowing the diamond setting would feel slightly abrasive and as she reached the underside near the tip the penis thickened in her hand.

"You're ready," she giggled, slipping beside him on the pillows and as he moved off she opened her legs, indicating missionary was okay for her. He kissed her belly, rolled his tongue tip around her navel and that had the nipples in her fingers stiffening. Vic came back up between her legs and kissing deeply, their tongues entwining, raised his hips allowing her to steer as he pushed forward into her ultra wet hole.

Hattie closed her eyes and sighed, gaining the impressing his penis was sliding through a mass of butterflies whose wings were triggering an array of delectable senses along the walls of her pussy. She sighed and muttered heavenly and heard his say "Me too."

Vic began long, slow thrusts and they were long enough for her to feel comfortable -- he'd said he was just short of seven inches, which was pleasing. That fool Royce Collins claimed nine inches and had always given her the impression he was trying to bang right up to her cervix and even enter it.

The fool? Now that was a strange word for the guy only a few days ago she'd been renewing her efforts to snare him in marriage. What was going on here -- he'd dumped her for a socially advantageous date with horse-faced Gwendolyn James. Hattie had known it would be only a one-off date because Gwendolyn's tits were only the size of tea-cups and she knew Royce like Vic was a 'tit man'. It was stupid men being so fascinated with big tits that later in life left such 'lucky' women looking like cows; surely they'd be wiser to go for a tight, compact ass that probably would stay that way through life? Well, men only lived for the moment, didn't they?

Hey -- is this a one-person fuck? She began contributing to the action. Hattie reached for her clit and wrapped her legs around the top of Vic's butt, doing her best to pull him on his forward stroke to maximize penetration. He stepped up tempo and they both began heating up and breathing faster. A little later she dropped her legs and pulled him a little sideways to his left and then to the right to burrow her legs through under his legs. Gawd his taunt tummy was hard as a rock against her hand, trapping it but the shape between them allowing her to keep a finger massaging around her clit. She was ready -- time to get him off. She squeezed her thighs and her cunt muscles and he began gasping as she attempted to pull the dark purple head off that fat cock. He threw back his head, she stabbed across her clit and though both began bellowing into a near-perfectly timed mutual ejaculation, sweat and juices mixing as they lusted into a delightful crescendo.

"God, you can fuck," he panted in awe. Hattie's eyes rolled up and she had another orgasm, acting as if she's just been awarded a presidential medal.

They slept for four hours and then went clubbing, having a great time and arriving back at the suite attempted to cap the night with a rousing fuck but both were too drunk to complete and fell asleep still connected.

* * *

Hattie's mother met them at the airport. Kitty's eyes bulged when she caught the flash of the ring on her daughter's left hand.

"What's this?" she asked, ignoring Vic.

"At this stage it's an eternity ring."

"At this stage? What does that mean?"

"I really don't know mom -- tell her Vic."

"Oh hello Vic -- please excuse me for being so rude. Welcome to Chicago."

"Thank you Mrs Monk."

Pleased that Vic wasn't scrawny like his unsociable mother she told him to call her Kitty. "What does Hattie mean?"

"I won a pile of money at the casino and gave it to Hattie for being such a good hostess including in...um...in the hotel."

"I see, so you two are obviously more than friends?"

"Well your daughter is so damn attractive Kitty -- can you blame me?"

A little taken aback Kitty managed a slight smile and said, "What can I say?"

"Oh thanks mom -- he's so lovely and exciting with me."

Kitty looked at the floor as if waiting to be swallowed. When that didn't happen she recovered and said she supposed they would want to share a room.

"Yes thank you Kitty -- twin beds will be fine if you have a problem with that."

She smiled and said she thought she was going to like Vic; he had a lovely sense of humor and timing. Taking each of them in a hooked arm she led them to the parking lot and squeezed Vic's arm when the visitor said he could see from where Hattie's sweetness was inherited.

The Monk mansion was beyond the urban fringe of Chicago set amid twelve acres of parkland, a huge lake and an indoor and outdoor swimming pool and an indoor tennis court and outdoor court.

As soon as she deposited the young couple into the number one guest suite with its four-poster bed Kitty went to her office and called husband Daniel.

"Well, what's he like?"

Kitty licked her lips, "Fair hair, six-four, broad shoulders and has the natural charm of a seducer of women which he is doing to your daughter. I'm hopelessly in love with him already Dan -- he's seems to know what I'm thinking and how to reply. He's smart too, allowing me as soon as we met to come to the conclusion that they were doing it."

"How on earth could he do that?"

"By hinting at it darling -- he has a degree of sensitivity unknown to you. He also appears intelligent; my impression is he has a good business brain. What results do you have?"