Havana Club Ch. 04

Story Info
The shopping trip.
8.1k words
4.78
45.1k
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 06/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 – The Shopping Trip

I woke up early the next morning. It was just barely daylight judging by the light coming through the gap in the curtains. Felicita was sleeping peacefully next to me. I lay there still trying to figure out a way for us to be together. It didn't seem possible, not until things changed. Big things. I knew that, when the political conditions improved, I would be back. I'd be with her, if she waited that long. The problem was that neither of us could know how long that would be. I remembered Ross' words, "Castro is old. He has to die someday. In the meantime, there is a lot of pressure on the President to change our policy towards Cuba. Either way, soon it will be possible to do business there." Soon. Not soon enough.

Felicita stirred, but didn't awaken. She shifted until she was on her back. I ran my hand over her stomach, then up to play with her tits. I felt them without tweaking her nipples. I didn't want to wake her up. I was enjoying watching her sleep – and it gave me time to think.

If things didn't change soon, I decided to make these covert "vacations" a regular thing. Maybe I could get away with doing this twice a year. It would be something, at least, until a change took place. Would that be enough for her?

I ran my hand down her stomach, this time to the hair between her legs. I felt the smooth insides of her legs, then returned to her lips. I very gently parted her lips so I could run my index finger between them. She was still wet from last night. I avoided her clit and contented myself with exploring her inner lips and the edge of her opening. The combination of my morning hard on and touching her naked body had me fully erect. The bedspread looked like it was covering a new statue. I was excited, but I wasn't ready to fuck her. I wanted to play with her. It was kind of naughty to be playing with this beauty as she slept next to me. This was her day off so I wanted her to be able to sleep late.

William had mentioned something about getting a license to visit here. I would look into that when I got back. Maybe I could do something that qualified for permission to visit. I'd have a lot of research to do when I made it home.

I was still playing with her pussy. She made some happy sounds in her sleep, but I wasn't doing enough to wake her up. My dick was surely awake. I reached under the covers with my left hand and slowly stroked my shaft, as I played with her pussy with my other hand. The feeling of her warm, wet pussy in one hand and my hard erection in the other was an interesting contrast. She was so soft and wet; I was so hard and dry. Well, mostly dry. Precum was starting to appear at the tip of my dick. I could wait to cum until she woke up. By then, I would be really ready.

I hadn't come up with a real solution, just a band-aid. We had just over two days left to enjoy together. It was kind of ironic, if you thought about it. Last week, I couldn't make a commitment. I had dated, but I couldn't see myself getting into a relationship with any of the women I had met. Now, I had a naked woman sleeping next to me. Iwanted a relationship with her. Maybe even marriage. The woman I wanted, I couldn't have. All because of our governments. Politics.

Well, I thought I had a sleeping woman next to me. A hand suddenly joined mine on my cock. Together, they stroked me. I looked over and saw a sleepy Felicita smiling.

"I like what you are doing, withbothof your hands," she said, suppressing a yawn.

I felt a little embarrassed that she had caught me. Embarrassed that I was fondling her in her sleep, and that I had been masturbating. She didn't seem to mind, because the next thing she did was push the covers off the bed so she could watch. She looked up at me.

"Would you cum in my mouth?" she asked.

Who was I to deny such a request from a beautiful young woman? I redoubled the efforts of both my hands. As we were both getting close, I moaned so she would know it was time. She wriggled around so she could lie almost perpendicular to me, with her slim body under my right leg. She managed to position herself to suck my dick without detaching my hand from her cunt. In that position, she took just the head of my dick into her mouth while I continued to jack off. She didn't seem to want to take the rest of me in her mouth, so I kept up the stroking. Her face (and the almost involuntary movements of her hips) indicated she was also enjoying what I was still doing between her legs. I wasn't sure who was going to cum first, and I wasn't sure who I wanted to be first. I could tell it was going to be close, though.

Now my hips were beginning to pump as well. She looked at me, smiling with her eyes. A little saliva was starting to drip from around her lips and run down my shaft. She was working her tongue rapidly over the head of my cock and swallowing. Her motions were driving me towards the inevitable precipice. Meanwhile, my other hand was inside the warmest, wettest pussy I had ever felt. Men wake up with a morning hard-on. She apparently wakes up feeling equally horny. She was moaning now, around my stiff shaft. Her hips were moving against my hand. I never decided who came first. It didn't really matter. We both got off, at about the same time. Her moans moved up in pitch and I starting squirting. I pushed up off the bed in a desperate attempt to shove more of my dick into her mouth. Her face showed she was cumming at that point. Still, she relaxed her lips and let more of my dick in. I kept pumping the base with my hand as I emptied myself into her. I could feel her pussy squirming around my fingers, but the focus of my attention was what her mouth was doing to my dick.

When I finished squirting, she swallowed a few more times, then ran her tongue over me before releasing my softening erection. I remembered how sensitive she sometimes became after cumming, so I held my hand still. My fingers were still inside her pussy, still bathed in her wetness. She laid her face on my stomach alongside my dick. She looked at me and sighed, then gave my now fully soft cock a few long licks. She put her face back down, so close to my dick that it touched her, making that part of her cheek shiny with her saliva and the remains of my sperm. She looked at me and smiled. Neither of us spoke.

I was content to just lie there, feeling her pussy around my fingers and her warm face against my dick. My free hand ran through her soft brown hair and caressed her cheek. We were content and happy. Once again, we were oblivious to the outside world.

It was so pleasant being together like that. After awhile, the feel of her cheek against my dick, and the feel of her pussy around my fingers, got to me. I started growing alongside her cheek. She noticed. Raising her eyebrows, she broke the silence.

"Ooh, do you want to do something else?"

"Yes," I answered. "I want to make love to you again. I want to fill you with more of my cum."

"OK, anywhere in particular?" she asked. She was speaking in a delightful sing-song manner.

I wiggled the fingers that were still inside her.

"I think there is room in there for you," she suggested.

I slowly withdrew my fingers. She got up and crawled next to me, then lay down alongside me and spread her legs. She looked expectantly at me. I took a condom from the nightstand drawer and rolled it on. I moved between her legs and placed them on my shoulders. She reacted with a drawn out "Ooohh". I pushed my dick against her pussy, easily parting the outer lips. I moved it around, seeking out the opening. Finding it, I pushed forward. I felt my cock slipping into her warm depths. We settled into a comfortable rhythm. She couldn't do much thrusting with her legs on my shoulders. I took care of that, thrusting in and out of her. The feel of her legs against me was exciting me further. I could look down and see my dick sliding in and out of her furry slit. I could see her tits jiggling as I fucked her. I could watch her face, seeing pleasure slowly building to ecstasy. We enjoyed each other as we screwed. I knew I could last a long time after the recent blowjob. I took my time, relishing the feel of her. She, for her part, also seemed to be enjoying the slow pace. She was watching me and fondling her tits now. I liked to watch her play with herself. She was not shy in front of me. One hand now moved down her stomach to rub her clit. She reached further to hold onto my shaft as it slid in and out of her. Her hand alternated between caressing my dick and rubbing her clit.

After a while, my hips were getting tired. She noticed this and offered to get on top. I nodded my agreement. I moved forward until I was lying on top of her, and then held on to her as I rolled us over. She gasped in surprise before she realized what I was doing. She sat up until she was riding me. One hand went behind her to gently squeeze my balls while the other played with her lips. I was on my back as she repeatedly impaled herself on my erection. I could watch her play with herself as we made love. I felt so happy, and the expression on her face was testimony to the fact that she felt the same way. Sometimes, I thrust up into her to add to the stimulation. Other times, I rested and let her do all the work.

I was concerned that she might be getting tired now, so I suggested changing positions. She nodded and got off me. I stood up next to the bed and grabbed her legs. I dragged her to the edge of the bed, spreading her legs widely. I stood between her legs and penetrated her pussy. She put her legs over my shoulders again and I leaned forward as I fucked her, more forcefully now. She watched me with growing lust. She was obviously building towards a climax. I could tell I still had a lot of time before my own orgasm, so I kept up the pace. She began breathing heavier, then moaning. She was looking at me, but her focus was apparently wavering. Her hands were mauling her tits. One hand snaked down to her clit and began vigorously rubbing in circles. Her moans became more insistent. I pounded her harder. The moans became little screams. She made a sound each time I thrust into her pussy. Now, it was more of a groaning "Ohhh". I put my hands under her ass and lifted her bottom off the bed as I stood all the way up. Her head and shoulders were still on the bed, but I held the rest of her suspended. The hand on her clit was now a blur. Felicita's body stiffened and her legs clamped against my neck. I continued thrusting as she came. When the peak passed, I lowered her to the bed and held my dick deeply inside her pussy. She was flushed from her face down to her tits. Her breathing slowly returned to normal as she came down from her peak. I started thrusting again slowly. She smiled and breathed an almost silent "Thank you."

I pulled out of her pussy.

"Why are you stopping?" she asked.

"I'm not stopping, just changing position."

I grabbed her waist and turned her over. When she saw what I was doing, she helped. She was now lying face down on the bed with her legs over the end of the bed. I grabbed a leg in each hand and moved towards her pussy. I released one leg to guide my hard-on back into her pussy, then thrust in. By the sounds she was making, she liked the way my dick felt in this position. Her pussy felt tighter around my shaft like this. It was a kind of doggy style, with me using her legs to pull against. She couldn't do much in this position other than lie there and enjoy it. I had a great view of her ass. I could also see some of her lips as I entered her. She moaned like she was having another orgasm, or maybe just enjoying this position a lot.

In time, the tightness of her lips around my dick took their toll. I could at last feel that my own orgasm was approaching. I wanted to be looking into her eyes when I came in her, so I pulled out and turned her over. I used her legs to push her back up onto the bed all the way. I crawled over her and quickly pushed my dick into her. I lowered myself onto her naked body and resumed fucking her. I put my hands under her back and grabbed her shoulders from the bottom. I could thrust very hard in this position and that is just what I did. Our faces were inches apart. She reached up to kiss me. While we were kissing, I reached the point of no return. I moaned into her mouth. She felt my dick twitching and got the message. She squeezed her pussy muscles around my cock and pushed back against me as I thrust into her. I reached my peak and held my dick deep inside her. She worked her muscles around my dick as I came inside her. She moaned as she felt the warmth of my sperm filling the condom. When I finished spurting into her, my body went limp. She ran her hands up and down my back, still kissing me. I was drained, and enjoying the feel of her body next to me.

Feeling my limpness, she released my lips and spoke.

"That was a strong one for you, yes?" she asked.

"Yes, very strong," I responded.

"I like feeling you shooting into me," she said.

"I like it, too," I answered with a smile.

I lifted myself up. As much as I wanted to continue resting on top of her, I knew my dick was getting soft. I reached between our legs and gripped the ring of the condom as I pulled out of her. I removed the condom from my dick and dropped it on the other side of the bed. I knew it would leak on the sheets, but I knew we were getting up soon and the maid would put clean sheets on the bed. I rolled over next to her, narrowly avoiding the wetness from the condom. We lay there, side-by-side, recovering and staring at the ceiling.

"What do you want to do today?" Felicita asked me.

"I want you to take me shopping," I replied.

"Shopping?"

"Yes, shopping. I want to see more stores."

She laughed as she said, "You are not like any tourist I have ever known."

I came back with, "And you are not like any Cuban I have ever made love to."

She laughed harder. "I am the only Cuban you have ever made love to."

"Oh, yeah. I forgot."

We were both laughing now. She rolled over to face me and started tickling me. I tried doing the same to her and ended up rolling onto the wet spot from the condom.

"Eww!" I said.

"What's wrong?"

"I think I'm lying in a puddle of my sperm," I said.

"That sounds like fun," she told me.

"I don't think so."

"That's because you are a man."

"I think you are right."

My answer started us laughing again. When we stopped, she continued.

"Come take a shower with me. I'll clean you up."

I couldn't refuse an offer like that. We took a shower together, playing as usual. When we got dressed, I made my daily call to Canada before we went down to the buffet in the basement again. I watched as she ate ravenously, enjoying all the foods she didn't usually get to have. I ate as well, having worked up an appetite with her in bed. I enjoyed watching her eat so well, glad that I could provide for her. I kept remembering the way she told me about not getting meat at every meal. It was so sad that she was only 90 miles from a land of plenty and having to live like this. I had seen poverty before but it had never touched me so deeply. I was learning a lot from my Felicita.

Today was her day off so we didn't have the use of her scooter. We walked arm-in-arm away from the hotel (avoiding her friends at the taxi stand) as she guided me to some shops. I took pictures as I examined the merchandise. Finally, she asked if I was going to buy anything. I explained that I couldn't take anything from Cuba back into the United States. I was doing more research for my company.

As we walked from store to store, I explained that when we did open an office in Havana, I would need a local liaison. I wanted someone I could trust who knew how to do business in Cuba. I asked her if she would help me. I told her that it would mean quitting her job as a taxi driver. We spoke in hushed tones, and only when there weren't any other people around us.

"I wouldn't mind quitting that job, if it meant working for your company. I know you would take care of me, Christopher."

"Yes, I would. I will be able to pay you a lot more than you make now."

"The best part would be working with you, not the money."

"Yes, it would," I agreed.

We daydreamed about the day when I would come to live in Cuba. I explained in more detail what my company did and how it could help the Cuban people. Felicita listened attentively. I came to realize that she was very bright. It seemed a waste for her to be driving taxis. I asked her about this. She answered in whispers.

"We don't always have a lot of choice for our jobs. The government has a lot of control. My family is not influential or wealthy, or connected with the government. I got a very good education. When I was ready to start work, the city needed taxi drivers. I want to do more." Then she looked directly at me and her tone became softer, but also more serious. "I want to work for you."

"You will – and not just to drive me around. We will work together."

We were silent for a long time after that, just walking arm-in-arm.

The next stop was a store that sold produce. I marveled at the quality of the fruits and vegetables. Felicita proudly explained.

"Our soil is so fertile here. We grow the best tobacco in the entire world. Our sugar cane production is increasing all the time. Our fruits are the sweetest. It is said that fence posts sprout after a year in the ground because of the fertility of the soil."

It sounded like the typical party line, but I was seeing evidence that it was true. This island nation had so much to offer to the world, and needed so much in return. The whole embargo thing was because of something that happened over forty years ago. It didn't make sense. We traded with other communist nations over the years. Besides, some American products were getting in. What was really going on here? When I returned home, I knew I would be highly motivated to research this issue. That was as far as I let myself go towards thinking about returning home. I didn't want to face that reality, not now with this lovely creature on my arm.

Along with the pictures of the stores, I took a lot of pictures that included Felicita. I knew I'd never forget her, but I wanted to be able to relive this time. I didn't know how long we'd be apart.

We had lunch in a small café, surrounded by the sounds and smells of Cuba. Cuba definitely had a culture all its own. It wasn't like any other Caribbean nation I had experienced. After lunch, we moved further through the city. We took a few taxis, and once we even rode the camel, big blue or brown city buses. It was hot, sweaty and crowded. A moving mass of standing people. The hand of Socialism was obvious here. It was transportation for the masses, pure and simple.

We had even visited a few of the churches. I was surprised to see them open. Felitica explained that Fidel was giving the church more freedom since the Pope's visit. Visiting one in the Miramar section of Havana, I asked why all the churches had the same name.

"All of the churches in Havana are dedicated to Jesus Christ, so they are named after the section of the city where they are located. This one is Jesus of Miramar."

I loved how she pronounced it.Hayzoos de Miramar. I was taken aback by the beauty of the church. I never thought a communist nation would allow such a structure to even be built. Felicita explained as she pointed up to the rotunda.

"The church was being built at the time of the Revolution. Fidel put a stop to the construction. See the wood covering the windows where the stained glass was supposed to go? The church has no bell towers because they hadn't been built yet."

The church was beautiful. I fantasized about a day when Felitica and I would marry in a church like this. It was quite a stretch for a man who, a week ago, couldn't make a commitment. I squeezed her hand tighter, and she smiled. We walked back towards the doors of the church, the sound of our shoes echoing off the walls in the empty building. Blinking as we emerged in the sun, we walked further down the street.