Have Faith... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus! You really are horny aren't you? God, knowing you're so horny and watching you like that is making me even wetter in my panties." Cassidy said as reached her hand down to her crotch and pressed down on her pants causing her to moan softly. She heard a soft gasp beside her and saw Cynthia starring wide eyed at her as she rubbed herself through her pants. 'You like that...me playing with myself here in the living room? You know...you know, you don't have to do that with your hips. I could...could just, you know...help you out." Cassidy said looking at her sister, totally consumed with lust. Cynthia gasped again.

"Oh my god! You mean...finger me? Too tell the truth Cas, I...I've kind of been thinking about that the past couple days." Cynthia confided in her sister as she looked at her and lay panting heavily on the couch, almost hyperventilating. Cassidy half giggled and laughed at what her sister just said.

"You little perv! Its ok, I've had a thought or two in my head about you as well. Though for me, it's been a lot longer then a few days...a few years maybe. I just never thought you would ever want to do anything about it, you always act so innocent..." Cassidy said, her thought trailing off, not wanting to embarrass her sister with continuing that thought. "Soooo...you want us to do stuff?" Cassidy asked her sister quietly as she stared at her.

"Um hum" Was the only thing Cynthia said as she nodded her head in the positive to her sister's proposal. She sucked in her lip and felt her face glow red with embarrassment, but she wanted very much what her sister suggested and what she had been thinking about for a long while. Cassidy grinned at her shy sister, feeling herself beginning to breathe even faster at the thought of the two of them doing "lesbian" stuff together. But a sudden thought interrupted her horny musings about her sister.

"Oh shit...dad is probably waiting for me in the other bedroom. I need to find out if he's asleep for real." Cassidy said to her sister in way of explanation and apology as she looked down the hall and then back at her sister.

"Can I come too? I wanted to be with daddy too." Cynthia said as she stood up from the couch, but as she did Cassidy put out her hand and stopped her and softly pushed her back down, shaking her head.

"Not tonight Cindy, dad was very apprehensive after he got home and I don't want to surprise him now...he knows I want him and he said he would...we would be together. If you show up at the door, he might freak out." Cassidy said sternly as she looked down at her sister. Cynthia began to pout.

"But...we were going to get him together...we planned it that..." Cynthia started saying to her older sister.

"Shhh, you're getting loud, and I know we did, but...it has to be this way. At least the first time." Cassidy explained to her sister. Cynthia shook her head fiercely.

"You just want daddy by yourself!" Cynthia muttered loudly as her eyes teared up as she looked at her sister.

"That's not true...well...not really. After the first time, I promise we'll figure out how to get us all together, I promise Cynthia!" Cassidy said as she took her sisters hands and squeezed them in hers. "I don't want to spook off dad tonight, not tonight...ok?" Cassidy half asked her sister as she stared into her eyes. Cynthia looked back at her and slowly nodded to her. Cassidy beamed a huge smile at her sister and pulled back on her arms, helping her sister to stand. "Now I want you to go to your room, and if I get a chance later tonight or early in the morning I'll come and tell you what happens." Cassidy uttered happily to her sister, though Cynthia looked less thrilled now.

"I get second hand stories..." Cynthia said with a frown looking at her sister, which only caused her sister to grin even wider.

"Maybe not Cindy...maybe you'll get this..." Cassidy said as she leaned in and playfully licked the tip of her sister's nose, causing Cynthia to giggle slightly. "Or maybe more of this..." Cassidy again leaned in, but this time planting her lips solidly onto her sisters and forcing her lips apart as her tongue invaded her sister's mouth. Cynthia jerked back in surprise and gasped, not expecting her sister's actions. Cynthia then blushed a deep crimson and giggled even harder, her pulse and breathing now racing. Cassidy grinned almost evilly as she again leaned toward her sister and placing her mouth near her sisters ear, began to whisper to her. "And if you're really good...you can lick daddy's cum from my dripping pussy..." Cassidy stated, then pulled back to look at her sisters face as she gasped wide eyed and shocked at her sister before covering her mouth and gasping again.

"Oh shit Cas...that is so nasty! Can...can I do that for real?" Cynthia asked, half thinking her sister was still playfully teasing her still. Cassidy laughed softly.

"Jesus yes Cindy! But let me go see dad before mom wakes up or something. And I promise, I'll meet you in your room after." Cassidy told her sister, now wanting to hurry so she could be with their father, her heart thumping hard inside her chest as she thought about the next few minutes. Cassidy saw her sister hesitate and quickly leaned in again and planted a solid kiss on her sister, again using her tongue inside her sister's mouth. Only this time it was returned in kind as Cassidy felt her sisters tongue play over hers. But Cassidy quickly broke the kiss, wanting to get onto the main event. "Come on then, go...get in your room." Cassidy said to her sister, but this time the smile didn't leave her sisters face.

"Ok Cas...I'll be waiting then." Cynthia stated as she looked at her sister, and then rushed off to her room closing the door behind her quietly, leaving Cassidy standing in the living room alone. Cassidy took a deep breath and calmed herself as she turned toward the hallway and the spare room.

"Ok here I go." Cassidy muttered, half wondering if she thought or actually said it as she walked to the hallway.

John lay quietly in the bed, looking up at the ceiling, unable to fall asleep. He knew what would probably be coming any time now and he dreaded it. He wasn't sure what he was going to do, weather he would stop her or go through with his promise. That's why he had locked his door and went to the spare room early...to keep from seeing his daughter, but more importantly...having to try and say no to her face...or her body.

So it was over an hour later that he heard a soft knock on his door. He lay in the bed, stupidly trying to still his breathing; half thinking his daughter would know he was awake if she heard his breathing through the door. And about a minute later another knock, slightly louder this time. John felt his heart beating a mile a minute, wondering if it would jump out his throat as he waited in the dark for the next knock, knowing she wouldn't give up that easily. So it was he jumped slightly when he heard her voice softly through the bottom of the door and the floor.

"Dadddddy!" Cassidy cried out softly as she leaned down, her face to the floor. She then knocked louder this time, louder then she knew she should be doing with her mother sleeping just 25 feet away, but she was feeling desperate now. She waited a few minutes at the door, her eyes now tearing up and she almost felt panicky as she starred at the door. "DAAADDDYYY!" She cried out quite loudly then softly beat her knuckles over the wood of the door, not now caring if her mother heard her. "Dammit dad...I know you can hear me! You PROMISED!" She moaned out softer this time, though certain her father could hear her and was awake after all her pounding. But she was surprised when the door came open...not her fathers but her sisters ten feet away.

"Cas! You're going to wake mommy!" Cynthia moaned as loud as she could to her sister as she walked up to her. She saw Cassidy was now openly crying as she stood at the door. "Come on Cas...he's not going to answer. Come on!" Cynthia muttered pleadingly as she grabbed her sister arm and softly tugged her toward her room. At first Cassidy resisted but then gave way and followed her sister to her room. Cynthia closed the door behind them both as her sister threw herself at Cynthia's bed, crying hard now.

"But He promised!" Cassidy muttered into the pillow as she cried. Cynthia nibbled her bottom lip as she moved to her bed and gently sat beside her sister, unsure what to say. "He had to have heard me...he promised." Cassidy intoned again as she lifted her head to look over at her younger sister, her eyes red and wet. Cynthia shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know Cas, maybe he was asleep..." Cynthia offered to her sister lamely. Cassidy gave her a look saying what she thought of the explanation. "Ok, he... he knew you were there. Maybe he thought the timing was wrong?" She again offered a lame excuse, thinking what her sister was thinking, that their father had just changed his mind.

"What am I going to do Cindy if he has changed his mind, am I suppose to stay a virgin till he decides I've waited long enough for him?" Cassidy asked her sister, half talking to herself as she sat up on her sister's bed. Cynthia got a strange look on her face and then her eyes grew wider.

"What do you mean...you're a virgin? How could you be a virgin?" Cynthia asked knowing, or at least thinking that with as many boys as her sister had dated in the past two years that her sister was a bit of a slut. Cynthia's face must have said as much as well, because when Cassidy stared at her sister, she grew angry.

"Just because I've gone out a lot doesn't mean I've fucked them, I'm still a virgin dammit!" Cassidy said angrily at her sister, standing up, almost as if to strike her. Cynthia looked down and felt her face grow very hot.

"I'm sorry, I just assumed...I'm sorry Cas." Cynthia offered as she timidly looked up at her sister. She then moved over to her sister and hesitantly gave her a hug. "I'm also sorry you and daddy...didn't...you know, at least not tonight." Cynthia said and thinking she shouldn't have as she broke the hug, expecting her sister to break into sobs again. But Cassidy just sighed, shrugged her shoulders, and sat back heavily onto the bed behind her.

"It's ok I guess. I mean I can't force dad to have sex with me...well, maybe I can, but I wouldn't have really ever told mom that he tried to rape me or anything. I love him too much to hurt him like that. I just...just wanted a kinda different love from him is all." Cassidy offered as she looked at her sister, her eyes tearing up, and a forced half smile on her face. Cynthia noticed her sister trying to cheer herself up and wanted to help her. Cynthia then began grinning hugely when she thought of an idea to do just that.

"Well Cas, if daddy doesn't want to play with you, maybe we can..." Cynthia said as she moved her hand to cup over her sister's crotch, pressing softly into her sister. Cynthia was feeling very nervous, not because she didn't want what she was doing, but because she was a very passive person and was forcing herself to be aggressive, and hoping her sister responded positively to her advances.

"No Cindy...I don't feel like it right now." Cassidy said softly as she shook her head as she looked away from her sister. Cynthia almost removed her hand, but noticed her sister not only didn't try and remove her hand but also ever so slightly opened her legs so that her hand had easier access. She softly bit her lip as she continued to press her hand into her sister, now even beginning to rub over her sister's pubic mound.

"Ciinnddyyy, come on...stop..." Cassidy pleaded softly to her sister, though even she had to admit her body was responding to the simulation from her sister's hand. Cassidy always knew she had an over active sex drive, having to finger herself almost daily, many times several times a day. So it was that her breathing grew rapid and her legs opened wider of almost their own accord. "Ummmm...Cindy...stop!" Cassidy grunted out, feeling her small supply of resolve slipping away.

"Uh-uh" Was all the reply Cynthia said in reply as she pressed her fingers hard into her sister where she knew her clit to be, causing Cassidy to gasp out loudly and Cynthia to smile broadly.

"Oh shit...fine then, help me take my jeans off then dammit!" Cassidy moaned out as she lay back and unbuttoned her pants and lifted her butt and watched as Cynthia removed her pants and panties together, sliding them down her legs and tossing them in a corner. Cassidy closed her eyes, thinking her sister would continue with her manual assault, but was surprised when nothing happened. She opened her eyes to look at her sister as Cynthia just starred at her hips. "Well...you wanted this?" Cassidy said, a bit peeved now that her body was ready for sex...and not getting any!

"It's just...I've never seen another girls...you know, her...pussy...like this." Cynthia muttered, feeling a bit lost in the moment.

"You want to stop? NOW?" Cassidy uttered to her sister, feeling frustrated, but smiling at her shy sister.

"No, that's not it..." Cynthia said softly as her face turned scarlet and hid her face under her hair as she looked down.

"Then what dammit?" Cassidy growled at her sister. Cynthia snapped her head up, thinking her sister was angry, but seeing a bemused smile on her face. Cynthia knew that her sister wasn't mad at her, at least not now.

"I just...just want to look at it. Close." Cynthia said shyly, her face glowing red as she looked with lust at her sister. Cassidy chuckled softly as she flopped back on the bed and then looking back up opened her legs very wide and dramatically for her sister.

"There... satisfied?" Cassidy grinned at her sister as she looked through her spread eagle legs. Cynthia blushed even deeper, but grinned back at her.

"Only if I can take pictures." Cynthia offered jokingly to her sister.

"You can if you want to Cindy." Cassidy said seriously, her grin fading to only a soft smile and Cynthia knew she was serious.

"Maybe later..." Was all Cynthia could mumble out, looking at her sister, feeling light headed with what was happening. Cassidy then sat up and grabbed her by the shoulders and brought her face close to hers, looking deeply into her eyes, then moving in and kissing her. Cynthia felt her tongue invading her mouth, welcomed it and returned the gesture to her sister. Cassidy then broke off and flopped back on the bed, again spreading her legs wide.

"Ok, look away." Cassidy said as she nodded to her sister. Cynthia hesitated a moment, then moved her body fully between her sisters legs, her face just inches from her sisters crotch. She was fascinated, looking from all angles at her sisters slit, noticing that the longer she looked the wetter her sisters labia got.

"God, you're really getting wet!" Cynthia muttered as she looked up from her sister's pussy. Cassidy's body shook as she laughed.

"It'll get even wetter if you play with it silly" Cassidy giggled at her, moving her hips in circles playfully at her sister.

"Well duh." Was all Cynthia could say as she looked back down, moving her hand up and cupping it over her sister's lips, and then slowly running her fingers down the whole length of them. Cassidy's body shuddered at the motion. Cynthia starred intently at her sisters dripping mound as her fingers played over and parted the outer lips of her pussy. She smiled every time her motions enlisted a soft moan or sigh from her sister. After a minute of her manipulations, Cynthia pulled back her hand and looked at the running juices covering her hand and fingers. She lowered her head to smell her hand, then after inhaling the heady smell, brought her hand to her lips and licking some of the juices onto her tongue, finding her sisters taste much as to her own.

"Well are you just going to lick your fingers, or are you going to try it from the source?" Cassidy said playfully as she leaned up and grinned at her sister's actions, leaning up after Cynthia had stopped touching her pussy with her fingers. Cynthia just looked up at her sister, her lips still wet from licking her hand. She then looked down at Cassidy's thrown open legs and back to her sister's face, and then just threw her head down and planted a kiss on her sister's clit, eliciting a soft laugh form Cassidy. "Well, is that allll...? Cassidy started to say, but stopped when she felt her sister starting to lick her clit in earnest. "Ohhh Jesus, shit yesss!" Cassidy further elaborated when she felt Cynthia grab her legs and begin to lick her hard and fast.

Cynthia surprised herself with her aggressive behavior, she felt positively animalistic as her tongue played over her sister's labia and even pushing into her pussy, tongue fucking her and causing Cassidy to moan and writhe. Cynthia could tell by her sisters actions that she would soon orgasm...something that the new feeling Cynthia wanted very much.

"Ohhh yess, yes...that's it...use your tongue...uummm...tongue fuck me...mmmmmm...oh shit, slide in...uuuhh...some fingers...mmmm!" Cassidy panted out to her sister, sliding her hips closer to her sister as if to get more of her sister's tongue inside herself. After a few seconds she felt two of Cynthia's fingers begin to slide into her and felt a flood gate rupture as her sister's fingers went deeper while her tongue still played over her clit and into her outer lips. "Ohhh yess, yeessss...there...there...uuuhhh yyyaaa...uuhh shit yes...uuhhh...mmmmmmm...AARRRGGHHH!" Cassidy grunted out loudly as her orgasm hit her.

Cynthia continued to ravage her sister's tender slit as she writhed in orgasm, licking and sliding her fingers deep into her. But near the end, Cynthia lifted her head and starred in amazement at her sister, still convulsing as her fingers still slowly penetrated into her. After a few more seconds Cassidy gave one last shudder and moaned deeply.

"Uhhh...I needed that. Thanks Cynthia." Cassidy said as she sat up slightly, looking at her sister, and then laughing softly at what she saw. Her laughing caused Cynthia to blush deeply, with her thinking she was being laughed at for something she did wrong, and she looked away from her sister. "Cynthia...I'm only laughing at your face...your covered in girl goo. Well I just thought it funny is all. I'm sorry...here let me help..." Cassidy said as she quickly sat up and grabbing her sister's head, brought her mouth to her sister's face and began licking her juices off her sister's lips, chin, and nose. Cynthia giggled; Cassidy's tonguing tickling her face as well as the silliness of the situation. Cassidy then reached down and began tickling her sister's sides, causing even deeper laugher from her sister. After a half minute Cynthia was panting for breath.

"Stop...enough...can't...breathe!" Cynthia tried to say between breaths. Cassidy stopped but then brought her face close to her sisters.

"Ok, but I thought you might want me to tickle you...here!" Cassidy said as she moved her hand quickly down and playfully half tickled- half stroked her sisters love mound through her nightie.

"Ohhh, yes please." Cynthia moaned aloud, growing quite serious, very much wanting her sister to return the favor.

"I thought so." Cassidy muttered as her hand rubbed over Cynthia's labia, feeling her sister's lips part through the fabric of her night gown. Cassidy softly growled in desire and moved her hand quickly inside Cynthia's panties, feeling her sister's extreme wetness as her fingers became drenched with the contact. "You're so fucking wet Cindy!" Cassidy moaned out, receiving a simple nod as her response. Cassidy smiled at her sister, then sunk two fingers deep between her sisters budding pussy lips, causing Cynthia to gasp deeply. Cassidy thrust her lips forward and captured her younger sister's ecstasy, her tongue invading her mouth. Cynthia moaned as she felt the double penetration of her sister's fingers and tongue.