Have Faith... Ch. 07

Story Info
Monica reveals the truths about her choices.
10.3k words
4.3
25.4k
15

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the morning came, John awoke at the sound of the alarm clock. He let Cassidy sleep on as she lay in the bed. He had decided last night to call in today, maybe Friday as well, there was just too much to settle at the house to justify him going off to work to escape it. He quickly called his boss...he didn't mind too much, seeing as John had plenty of sick time remaining, he went ahead and called out for tomorrow as well. He figured the girls would want to do much the same, and he didn't mind, neither missed many days, and he hated the thought of Cynthia breaking down at school or Cassidy at her job. He was thankful that she was currently taking a break from the local college this quarter. Calling in settled, he went to make himself a pot of coffee...he felt he would need it today. Just as it finished brewing, Cynthia slowly opened the door to his bedroom and came out into the kitchen.

"Hey sweetie, get some sleep?" He asked her as she smiled at him sleepily and shrugged.

"Some daddy. Mommy didn't sleep well." She explained to him and he nodded. "She is now though, but I smelled the coffee." She said as she walked up to stand near him.

"I remember you not being much of a coffee drinker." He said and she nodded.

"Yeah, but I think I can use some today." She said as she poured herself a cup after he did the same. She fixed it her way and they both stood for a minute drinking.

"I think you and Cassidy should stay home today, probably tomorrow as well. I already called out for today and tomorrow." He said and she nodded. She was an 'A' student, but she figured dad was right...with all the stress at home, staying here was better then going out. Ironically that made sense to her. She glanced at her father. She then sat down her cup and reaching out took his, and sat it down. He looked at her questioningly.

"I have a feeling that today is going to go downhill from here daddy and I just wanted to ask you something?" she asked him.

"Ok, go ahead." He told her.

"Can you kiss me...I mean a real kiss, like you used to give mommy, please I really need it daddy." She asked him quietly and for a split second he started to refuse, but he couldn't, not with how she asked and with what had already happened. He nodded to her and she smiled and moved toward him. She put her arms around his taller body...he hunched over and their lips meet and parted. John felt her tongue enter his mouth and he snaked around it with his own. He let her decide how long of a kiss to give. When the minute mark or so hit, John felt a small hand as it cupped his growing member and he fought to not laugh as they kissed, but it felt good and his body responded to her hand. He then reached down and softly, but firm gripped both of her ass cheeks, pulling them even closer as they kissed. He could feel her soft moans that vibrated into his mouth from her tongue. She was blowing air heavily through her nose as they kissed, their tongues probing each others mouths for a minute or so more until she broke off and had to breathe. He smiled at her as they took deep breaths and smiled at each other.

"I thought you...were just going...too kiss." He asked her teasingly. She grinned at him, her face flushed.

"I couldn't resist daddy, I'm sorry." She told him and again leaned into him, laying her head on his chest and again he quickly felt her hand on his engorged member. He chuckled and looked down at her and she glanced at him, grinning. "Sorry I still can't resist." She told him as her small hand continued to stroke him and he didn't stop her.

"You know we can't do this...at least not now. We have too much to sort out today to open this new can of worms." He told her and she nodded with a groan.

"I know daddy, but this is a really big worm!" She told him, her face flushed with her own boldness. Sleeping next to her mother last not and not trying anything with her had been very hard and she was super charged this morning. She sighed as she stepped back, her hand the last thing to break contact with his body. He saw her squeeze her legs together and said a silent prayer to his wife's god to help him through this...insanity. She went and sat down at the kitchen table, but he grabbed another cup of coffee...oh yeah, he needed it. A minute later Cassidy came walking into the kitchen from the living room and grinned at him, then looked at her sister, who smiled back at her and raised her hand.

"Morning Cas." She said.

"Hey Cindy...hey daddy." Cassidy said, and looking back at her father, she immediately noticed his erection through his pants and grinned.

"Ok, what did I miss?" Cassidy said with a grin as she looked from one of them to the other. Cynthia was grinning from ear-to-ear and was blushing furiously. John shrugged, but smiled at her.

"Your sister just kissed me is all." John explained and Cassidy laughed slightly and looked back at her sister.

"That must have been some kiss sis." Cassidy told her sister, then moved to her father and embraced him. She too leaned up and kissed him, much the same way her sister had. But Cassidy backed her father against the counter and straddled his erection with her uncovered legs, wedging her crotch against his hard cock as it pulled against the fabric of the pants. He was the one starting to moan as she kept going, using her thigh muscles to squeeze his erection and push it into her crotch. A minute later, she stood back and smiled at him as he panted, his pants tented obscenely as he started laughing softly.

"Now that's how you kiss." Cassidy told her sister as she glanced back at her. Cynthia was quite flushed, her having pinched her own nipples and palm pressed her own crotch while she had watched the show at the counter. Cassidy moved over to her and leaning over kissed her as well, her tongue sharing with her sisters. But Cassidy broke the kiss after ten seconds or so, knowing that to go on would mean going further, and with their mother in the house, that wouldn't be a good idea.

"Damn." John muttered quietly as they broke the sibling kiss. Both of the girls grinned at him after he spoke and he adjusted his pants to be less painful, until it went down on its own. He turned back to his coffee, which he downed in one gulp and sighed loudly.

"Daddy wants to keep us home the next few days...I think he has plans Cas." Cynthia told her jokingly, after which her father gave her a dirty look as Cassidy laughed. He shook his head with a small smile.

"Yeah, I think we should all stay home, at least through this weekend." He told them, looking at each of them in turn. Cassidy nodded.

"I don't mind, I don't particularly like that job anyway. I only do it to help pay for school, and I'm not going right now." Cassidy said, more to herself then to the others. "So what are we going to do today?' Cassidy asked her father.

"Not sure really, I just didn't want either of you getting emotional away from home and doing stuff there. This won't be easy, especially the next few days until we find out what's going to happen." John said, and even though he didn't say it, all of them knew that much of that rested with Monica, and she was asleep in the bedroom.

"What does mom want Cindy? Are dad and she getting a divorce?" Cassidy asked her sister, not mincing her words. Cynthia frowned at her sister, but shrugged.

"She cried most of the night, when we were awake that is. She keeps saying it's her fault and that she committed sins. She told me she confessed to Reverend Granger about them." Cynthia told them, hoping maybe they could help figure it out.

"Well I don't think he's going too want to talk to us, and it would be a bad idea to try. Barbra said she had him convinced that Monica was just making it up, and I don't want to do anything that might make him think otherwise." John said, thinking it through.

"Maybe Barbra might have some information about it, something she didn't remember at the time?" Cassidy suggested, and John looked at her and shrugged slightly.

"Maybe...we should call her and ask her, but she probably doesn't know if Monica told him in confession." John said and Cassidy looked at him.

"Well it won't hurt, I'll call her dad...maybe she'll know something." Cassidy said and looked at her sister. "Do you think you can get mom to tell you what she was talking about, or find out what she wants to do?" Cassidy asked her, and their father nodded in agreement.

"Your sister and I can't do that I think. It's probably best if we stay out of her sight, at least for today." He told his youngest and she nodded her agreement.

"Ok daddy, I don't have a problem with it, but she was really adamant in not talking to me about it last night." Cynthia told him and he looked at her.

"Try, just don't make her mad...you're the only one she wants to see at the moment." John told his daughter and she nodded.

"I'm going back in there and see if she's awake...be there if she does." Cynthia told them as she stood up and walked back to the bedroom and went inside. The others watched the door close.

"Ok, daddy, I'll go try Barbra, she should be up by now." Cassidy told him and he looked at her.

"You don't want to eat breakfast first." He suggested to her, but she shook her head.

"I'm not hungry right now. Besides I had plenty of sausage last night." She told him with a wink as she left the kitchen. She heard his laugh as she entered the living room, and walked to her own room to grab her phone.

Cynthia climbed back into bed, trying not to disturb her mother, but she saw her move slightly as she got in. She slowly moved up close to her mother, but not touching her. A few minutes later Monica opened her eyes at the ceiling.

"Morning mommy." Cynthia said softly, and Monica looked over at her with a small smile on her face. A few seconds later her brain caught up on current events and her smile slipped away. Cynthia saw the gesture and raising her hand, softly stroked her mother's face and hair. "You ok?" She asked her mother, and Monica just looked at her, thinking of a response.

"I guess, all things considered. Did you stay with me the whole night?" Monica asked her, and she nodded. "You didn't need to honey I was..." Monica started to say.

"You cried most of the night and even after you fell asleep, you cried a few times as you slept mommy...I wasn't leaving you alone." Cynthia told her and Monica smiled at her, emotional tears coated her eyes.

"Thank you sweetie, thank you for the help." Monica told her with a pleased smile. Cynthia gave her a huge smile back.

"It wasn't a problem mommy, I love you." Cynthia told her and leaning over, kissed her on the lips. Monica was surprised after all that had happened, but the kiss was chaste, though erotic none the less. Seconds later when her daughter pulled away, Monica's heart was beating rapidly and her skin was flushed. Cynthia continued to stroke and play with her mother's hair as she looked at her. "Do you want anything to eat or drink...I can get you something if you do?" Cynthia asked her, but Monica just shook her head as she looked at her. But her daughter's question, made Monica think about the others in the house.

"Are your father and sister still in the house?" Monica asked her softly, wondering if they had left to stay at a hotel or whatnot last night. Cynthia nodded.

"They're both awake; I saw them in the kitchen a little while ago." Cynthia said and hesitated as she thought too say more. "Daddy suggested we all stay home today, that way if we get upset, it won't be in public...so I can stay at home with you all day if you want. It's been awhile since we've had a whole day together." Cynthia told her with a smile and Monica smiled back weakly. She honestly liked the idea of spending time with her youngest daughter, she just wasn't sure if she felt comfortable being in the house all day with the others.

"Well, it's probably a good idea to stay home. I guess we have some things to work out." Monica agreed with her daughter, but dreaded discussing the events of yesterday again, though she knew that couldn't be avoided. She knew she had put off too many things.

"Mommy...have you thought about what we talked about last night, when we both lay here?" Cynthia asked her in hesitation, but feeling that her mother needed to talk about her problems. She could see her mother was holding this 'secret' in and it was causing her pain. Monica looked at her, unsure what her daughter talked about. "About you keeping your 'sins' as you called them." Cynthia explained to her and saw the wall go up on her mother's face.

"I'm just not ready to discuss that Cindy." Monica told her stubbornly.

"Well are you going to be ready if you and daddy get a divorce?" Cynthia asked her for shock value and Monica looked at her and shook her head, her eyes filling with tears.

"I don't know Cindy; it's just so hard to talk about it." Monica said, slow tears falling down her face.

"Mom...if you talk about it, you can let go of it. You said that you were afraid that I would hate you or that it would destroy the family, but right now, the family is pretty messed up. Daddy doesn't know if you even want to stay married, so coming out with this 'secret' wont hurt much. And no matter what you did...even if you killed someone, I would still love you." Cynthia told her, and Monica looked at her, and then started crying harder as she finished. Cynthia held her, herself crying as they embraced each other. After a minute Cynthia used her hand to raise her mothers chin, and slowly leaning down and kissed her, both still crying. After a few seconds Monica stopped crying...this was no simple kiss and she opened her mouth and she welcomed her daughter's tongue, She meet it and twirled hers around her daughter's. She gripped Cynthia harder to herself. But after another few seconds she pushed her daughter away, as other thoughts invaded her head.

"Cynthia, this isn't right." Monica told her as she shook her head. Cynthia looked at her with lust in her eyes.

"I just wanted to show you how much I love you mommy...as a mother and hopefully as more." Cynthia told her. Monica starred at her, and then started crying again. Cynthia held her again, this time fearfully.

"I'm sorry mommy, I got excited is all...don't pull back from me please." Cynthia pleaded with her. Monica pushed her back slowly, still crying, but very weakly.

"Ok, I'll...I'll tell you what you want to know. Oh god Cynthia, please don't hate me!" Monica told her and Cynthia shook her head.

"Never mommy!" Cynthia told her and waited for her to talk. Monica looked hesitant as her daughter looked on.

"I...if I'm going to do this...it has to be in front of everyone...I don't think I want to have to tell each of you personally." Monica told her as she started crying again "God Cynthia...I hope this...your father will hate me after I talk...I know it!" Monica said as she cried. Cynthia didn't respond, couldn't respond, not knowing what her mother's secret was. She only held her mother to her as she cried and hoped that her mother was wrong.

Later, John was in the living room with the TV on, though he wasn't watching it. He was lost in thought, thinking about what the future held, what would happen. He didn't think his marriage would survive, not sure if he even wanted it too. He hoped both girls would be with him afterward...not for sex, but just because he loved them dearly. He knew Cassidy would come with him no matter, but he wasn't sure about Cynthia. He knew she wanted to try and have sex with him, but at heart she was a momma's girl and it might be best if she did go with her mother. He was lost thinking along those lines when a knock sounded at the door. He quickly got up and opening it, saw that it was Barbra.

"Hey Barbra, is something wrong?" John asked her, suddenly worried that maybe something new had happened.

"No...at least no new worries, but after Cassidy called me I figured I'd come over and talk to you both in person. Can I come in?" She asked and he nodded. Cassidy had already told him what Barbra had told her, which really wasn't anything new, certainly nothing about his wife's 'sins', nor did Cassidy mention Barbra coming over. "I'm sorry I really couldn't remember anything more about your wife, John. But I do remember him talking about her and how whatever she told him was eating her up...destroying her was the words he used I think. But honestly I just wanted to get away from the Hotel room...I was bored." She told him and he nodded.

"Maybe Barbra, but now might not be a good time. Monica is here and in bed. Cynthia is trying to get her feeling better...maybe open up I hope. If she sees you here, it might make things worse." He explained and she nodded.

"I'm sorry John, but can you please let me stay, I am going crazy alone. I can't really talk to anyone else about this...how could I explain to them? I might have come off as ok about getting a divorce, but I'm scared shitless John...I haven't been single in almost two decades and it scares me." She said as she drew close to him and placed her hand on his arm. He looked at her and nodded.

"I'm in the same position Barbra, but I guess you can stay." He told her and was about to say more when Cassidy walked into the room.

"Oh hey Barbra...I thought I heard a knock on the door. Anything wrong?" Cassidy asked her, thinking along the same lines as he father.

"I just had to get out of the room is all, I was going crazy." She commented and looked at John and he nodded again at her. "How are you doing?' She asked both of them as she moved to take a seat on the couch.

"Like you...crazy. Were waiting for mom to decide if she wants a divorce or figure out what she wants." Cassidy said in frustration. Her father had refused to fool around with her anymore today and she was a little mad at him and she was going stir crazy staying at home. She agreed that going to work or for Cynthia, school, was a bad idea, but Cassidy needed to do something.

"Cas, please have patients. Your mother has been through a lot and has to have time to figure things out and adjust. So do we. This won't be solved after a few days you know." He chastised her softly. He thought he knew what was up with her, but he had already explained that he wasn't comfortable fooling around in the daytime with her, while her mother was here and in her current condition. She nodded to him, but still looked frustrated. Barbra smiled, thinking she had seen enough to understand.

"Maybe a bit later you and I can go out and do something...just get out and drive maybe?" Barbra asked her. John quickly glanced at her.

"Yeah ok." She said, her expression becoming less grim.

"Now wait...that may not be a good idea Cas." John told her and she sighed as she looked at him. Cassidy looked as if she was about to respond, but Cynthia walked into the living room from the kitchen.

"Hey mommy wants...oh hey Barbra." Cynthia said as she looked at them and in some confusion wondered why Barbra was there.

"What does your mother want Cynthia?" John asked, more interested in news about Monica then pleasantries. Cynthia looked at him, hesitating only a second as she was lost in her thoughts.

"Mommy said that she would tell us what was bothering her, but only if we're all together and not separately. She's really upset; I didn't like pushing her that hard daddy." Cynthia said; visibly upset herself as she stood there. John walked up to her and embraced her and she returned the gesture. "She said for all of us to come to the living room and that she would be here in a minute. I think she had to use the bathroom first." She told him as she looked up at him. John looked at her and then glanced back at Barbara as he separated from his daughter.

"Barbra, you should probably go if Monica is coming out here." John said and Cassidy looked at him.