Have You Been Flashed or Flashed?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you slut. I'd love to fuck you from behind. I'd slam my big, hard cock, up your ass, after I fucked your pussy, and before I'd push you to your knees to suck my prick," said Martin to himself and for no one to hear.

Then, as her encore, pretending she needed additional light to see, with her kitchen already ablaze with light and as if she was a stripper on stage beneath a spotlight, she turned on another overhead light, before turning to face her peeper. As if inspecting her breasts, she'd cup one breast in the palm of her hand and lift it closer to her eyes, while staring down at her tit and picking at her nipple. She pretended she was removing an errant strand of hair. Then, she'd repeat the process with her other breast. With her sexy show as exciting as it was erotic, she imagined she must be driving him nuts. She imagined him masturbating and exploding his lust for her all over his hairy hand and all over his living room carpet.

"Wow! I love her big, shapely tits. I wish I could suck her big nipples. That's right, Judy, turn on all the lights and hold those tits up to give me a better look at your big knockers."

Mercilessly teasing Martin, she knew her neighbor masturbated, while watching her. Who wouldn't masturbate over the sexy sight of her? On a scale of ten, she was an eleven. Acting unaware, she's seen him standing at his window exposing his cock to her, while stroking himself and, no doubt, hoping that she'd turn, see him, and watch him masturbate, but she always pretended she didn't notice. Now that she finally gave him something to see, she imagined the naked sight of her bending at the waist to feed the dog and then inspecting her breasts, while her neighbor stroked his cock, must be driving him mad with lustful desire for her.

For this one day of the year, she was such a sexual tease. Yet, for her to play the accidental nudity victim, she had to be oblivious that anyone could see her and that anyone was watching her. Acting naively innocent, never did she look out her window to play the sexy vixen that she was. She didn't have to look to see who was watching her, she just knew and could feel she was being watched. Instinctively, she knew what to do and when to do it.

Then, still early, as soon as the sun brightened the day, she put on her short sexy, nearly transparent nightgown, the one with the oh, so low cut loose fitting top. While waiting for the coffee to brew, she spent some time in her backyard weeding her garden and picking up after her dog. Playing the voyeuristic victim that she wasn't, she was more the evil exhibitioner. Having seen him standing on his back porch and leering at her out his back window, she knew full well that Robert, her neighbor to the south and in back loved watching her stoop, squat, and bend and today was the day that she was giving him a real show.

"Fuck me! There she is," said Robert taking out his cock. "Where's my binoculars? Oh, yeah, look at what she's wearing. She's practically naked. Squat down, Judy. Squat down. Oh, yeah, baby, that's it. Give me a nice up skirt with the down blouse view, baby. Oh, yeah, there's her pussy and look at those tits."

She didn't have to look up to know that she was being lusted over and watched. She could feel her neighbor's excited energy and the invasion of his sexual stare coming all the way from across the street. As proof that he was watching her, every now and then, the sun would shimmer off the lens of his shaking binoculars that he held with one hand, while masturbating with the other, no doubt. Maybe next year, if she's living there, she'll allow him to watch her masturbate, too.

With her nightgown sliding further down her shoulders and exposing more of her breasts, when it fell to her elbows finally, her areolas and her erect nipples were totally exposed. She gave her neighbor plenty of pussy flashes, too, when obliviously squatting down with her knees spread wide apart. With her Nude Day flashing show over for now, she decided to get dressed and hit the beach, before hitting the mall later that night.

Even though it wasn't a nude beach, she found a secluded spot away from families with children to spend the day naked. By the time she left the beach, there were pockets of men gathered around her. With so many men ogling her and taking her photo, she knew they'd post these on the Internet, but she didn't care. With her big floppy hat and sunglasses, no one would recognize who she was.

Finally, later that night, as her last official Nude Day flash, she hit the mall wearing just a sundress with without bra and panties. First, while riding the escalator, she bent over to pretend to fix her shoe, while giving the man standing behind her a nice view of her naked ass. Then, she went shoe shopping, where she flashed the shoe salesman her pussy. Next she hit her favorite clothing store, the only one that had still had curtains in their dressing room, instead of doors. Leaving the curtain open enough for the bored husbands and boyfriends waiting for their wives and girlfriends, she gave them a show of her naked body. Finally, she hit the food court, where she sat at a table with her legs spread enough to give anyone who wanted to look a show of her pussy. With this Nude Day a success, she was already planning what to do next year.

*

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading and voting for my story.

12