Haven Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakan
Drakan
22 Followers

"Don't worry," he said with a smile. "Both Kyle and Selene are scared shitless of you. That leaves where you sit now, which you now understand the meaning of. Or in my lap which also had a significant meaning. If you choose to follow me, in just a short time you will have earned the right to sit anywhere you please. Except my chair of course, that right will take a long time filled with trials. However, you have that potential. If you choose not to follow me I can send you to Vladimir. However, only my followers and Vladimir know about who I am. Long ago I had gone into hiding, and it is not time for me to show myself."

Uriel's words came back to her. The one whom I know would send you to has disappeared from our knowledge.

"You disappeared, you were the one Uriel wanted to send me to." Erin thought aloud.

"Indeed,"replied J. "The host of the Almighty have been my friends for many a millennia. I was not able to aid in the casting out of the Fallen, but Michael and Uriel have spoken of it to me. They spoke of one warrior Anhie, one named Eirienel. A lowly warrior that fought so hard and so bravely that she single handedly slew Sucarriel, Satan's third highest General. They spoke of how Michael wanted her to be one of his Generals, Uriel wanted her to be a Hunter, and Gabriel wanted her to be a messenger. In fact Abbadon was the only one who didn't want her working for him. That's because well, Abbadon is the only one needed for his job. She finally decided that she would rather be a Hunter going out into the Mortal Realm, than a General sitting in the High Realm."

Erin felt all her blood leave her face, J had known who she was. Even before he saved her, he knew what she could do. Was everything he had done a ploy? The smile she saw on J's face chilled her blood.

"Satan himself has offered an incredible offer for turning you over to him. That alone would be reason enough to for me to risk undoing centuries of work. I was prepared to make a deal with some stuck up bitch turned into some sort of harpy." That cold smile turned into something warmer. "Never did I expect that I would actually like the person. At first I was willing to only offer you protection. Now that I have meet you I know the easiest way to make an enemy of you is to pamper you and coddle you."

Erin was speechless, as heat filled his smile. His eyes grew from at first a light gold to a pure golden color. Erin felt her body responding to that look.

"Of course the fact that before your transformation you were hot, now well. You can probably tempt even me." Erin saw Kyle's body stiffen at J's words. That meant there was a greater meaning behind those words than J having incredible self control.

Erin couldn't see Selene since she was behind her. If she could she would have seen the same shocked expression she had most of the time. Selene was still wrapping her head around that Erin was a Vius. There hadn't been a Vius since Lilith had been killed. The Via were the ruling class of Succubi, the Succubi Lords. And sitting here in front of her surrounded by an aura of causal sexuality sat the first one in three thousand years. For the first time in her life, she felt the bond between J as her Fior and herself as his vassal struggle to hold out against this pull to serve Erin.

"In time Erin you have the ability to become a Fior. That would cause the allegiance of all creatures who feed off of emotions to move to you. A Fior's sphere of power are their species. For Vladimir, his sphere are vampires. For Mazu it is creatures that live in water. For Èsù it is most land creatures. For Satan it is the Fallen.

For other Fior it is rare for them to take in Vassals that aren't their own kind. For me though my kind aren't as populous as we once were. So those that do not fit in with the rest of their kind or did something that displeased their Fior wander the earth. There are many reasons people find their way to me, though not all of those who stumble upon me stay. Selene is one of those wanderers, so are Kis and Met. In fact Kyle is one of only five, not including me, of my kind that actually stay in this area. As for if or when you become a Fior it would take all Succubi and Incubi from Satan, also it would organize most creatures without allegiance. That would also majorly limit the hired help that most Fior use for mercenaries." Continued J in a mix of serious tones but his eyes were light, something Erin connected with happiness or playfulness. Erin nearly busted out laughing because he actually did the whole quotation marks with his fingers thing when he said hired help. J was interesting, in a bordering bipolar way. Something would be serious and he would be just shy of scary. Then the next subject he would be playful like with the quotation marks. Then his eyes grew not dark but dull.

"Those two factors alone will force a few Fior, including Satan when he finds out, to prioritize killing you. Erin," said J softly. "You aren't strong enough yet to survive against those odds. By all rights I should have killed you when I realized what just you surviving would cause"

Then J's eyes grew sharp and hard freezing her in place. He stood up from his desk with a long and narrow knife in his hands. Erin's heart froze she tried to move but her body wouldn't respond to her. He held the knife out in his right hand and in a flash it struck.

Slicing into his left hand opening a gash in his palm. The blood poured out of his hand, and fell on the desk not two feet away from her. It was red but it had a slight glimmer almost like a ruby lit within. Erin still couldn't move.

"No my lord! You mustn't do this!" Cried out Kyle from behind her.

"Hold Kythiemos. Do not forget your oaths, or I shall forget mine." Came J's voice, that resonance was no longer slight. It filled the room, swallowing every other sound. Erin had heard that resonance before, but Michael the High Anhie had used it to start a war. Erin looked up at J, or what was J. The man before her resembled J but it didn't look like him, for one his hair and eyes were different. They weren't black and gold, they were a pure shining silver.

"Erin fol Vius," something shook in her when he added that fol Vius to her name. "By my blood and bone I swear unto you. If you accept my leadership and authority. That ever will I guide and protect you. What power I have will be a shield, and what knowledge I have will be a lamp. Loyalty with loyalty. Honor with honor. Strength with strength. Service for service. Oath for oath."

That resonance had faded but still rang as an undertone. Erin knew what J had done, but that is what sent her reeling. J had just made a blood oath. Almost unheard of it was bound to a person's blood guaranteeing it for as long as a both parties lived. He had just sworn for as long as he lived he would always guide her and protect her. Using all of his power to protect her and teach her everything he knew. If she kept her oath, acted honorably, fought for, and was loyal to him he would do the same to her.

Never did someone stronger offer their oath first it put the first person at severe disadvantage because they had to have faith the second one would offer an equal oath. J a being powerful enough to hold off all of Hell offered the first oath.

He clearly didn't expect her to offer a blood oath as well because he didn't offer her the knife. Erin stood up and with a smile held out her hand for the knife. With a raised eyebrow he handed the knife over. Erin then copied J's move and sliced open her hand.

"I Erin fol Vius do swear by my blood and bone. To accept your leadership and authority. To serve and obey all orders. What power I have will be your sword, and what skill I have to be your shield. Loyalty with loyalty. Honor with honor. Strength with strength. Service for service. Oath for oath. Until a time you see fit to trust me of my oath."

Once she had said the last word a rush of power left her and a massive rush of power hit her. Knocking her onto her ass on the floor.

"Shit,"she heard J say.

Slowly Erin stood up and saw what he meant. Unbeknownst to either of them their blood had mixed on the desk, on the knife, and on the floor. Three points of blood to blood contact in a blood oath was not a good sign. It was only supposed to mix on the blade. The three points of contact didn't make it a blood oath, it made it a blood binding.

"Erin fol Vius, I order you to keep your free will permanently. Erin fol Vius, I order you to never be forced to obey any order not given to you using your full name during the peak of every third full moon on February the twenty ninth forthwith." Quickly said J once it started to take effect.

Just as Erin started to feel herself being dragged under by a heavy weight it disappeared. The weight disappeared but there was still a slight presence in the back of her mind. Then it hit her that was J! If he hadn't given those orders she would have been a mindless slave. A binding like the demons had talked about using could be broken, a blood binding lasted as long as both parties had either blood or bones. She looked up to say something to J but he was kneeling with his head on the desk.

Kyle got up and walked over to him and put his hand on J's shoulder.

"Ok I'm sure hungry and I'm pretty sure you haven't eaten yet have you Erin?" Asked Kyle as he headed towards the door. "If I know Sparks he still has something cooking." He open the door to the hallway and started towards where before was flashing lights and music it was just plain lighting and quiet. Erin's stomach growled reminding her yet again she had to do things like eat now. Almost all presences were gone, that meant most were dancing before. One still remained behind the bar, she had never felt this kind before either.

When she got close to the bar she saw that it wasn't a clear space behind the bar, it was a cleverly used mirror. That wasn't what stopped her though, what stopped her was her reflection.

She had kept her red hair but that was about it. She was slightly taller, maybe five ten with without heels. Her skin wasn't pure white it was a light tan. Her eyes were still green but they had a slight almond shape. Her face was perfect, high cheekbones and full red lips. Her boobs were indeed bigger, the bra she had first grabbed said C so did that make her a D?

What kept drawing her eyes though was what looked like a tattoo running from her left cheek and down her neck. It made you follow it down with your eyes, and almost forced you to look at her boobs. It gave her an almost wild look, she liked it.

"Hey Sparks! Still burning back there?" Called out Kyle once they got to the bar

"First you send all the customers away, then you want food? The only way you're getting food is if J himself is with you and no he sent me bull shit." Came back a deep male voice from a door.

"Then it's a good thing I am." Said J who wasn't standing beside her half a second ago. Erin was ashamed, she had actually jumped.

"How did you?" Started Erin but J put a finger to his lips and winked at her. His hair and eyes were back to what they were before. His demeanor was like it was before the blood oath turned binding happened. Yet Erin could still feel him in the back of her head, it wasn't uncomfortable, just took some getting used to. Thinking back she felt like there was a small surge then the direction it was psychically pointing changed to right beside her. Her eyes went wide, he had just teleported. Moreover he must have used the blood bond to pinpoint where she was and teleport there. That meant he too felt the bond, she didn't know why but that gave her a sense of pleasure.

"J! Why didn't you call out instead of Mr unforeseen emergency here?" Said a big man with dark red hair that just avoided having to go through the door sideways just to get his shoulders through.

"That's because Sparks you know one place I get my entertainment is by secretly aggravating my employees. If I didn't it would get rather boring with only Kis and Mets bravado show offs and Selene occasionally getting crazed and spontaneously strip dancing on the bar." Replied J with a smile.

"Hmpf it has been a bit since Selene went crazed. But there's a new face here that no one had told me about. Hello dear I'm Sparks the head chef here." The least he said to her and offered her his hand.

"A pleasure Sparks, I'm Erin." She replied as she took his hand.

"Holy shit!" Exclaimed Sparks as he felt her power and dropped her hand. "So the tattoo is your mark, huh I thought it was ascetic."

Erin looked at J with a confused look. Never having heard about a mark. With a slight cough he told her.

"For most of us we can easily blend in with humanity. However, for people who have serious power there is always one thing that marks us as not human. The humans during the dark ages called it a devil mark. Since back then of it didn't follow their set belief that person either human or not had to either be a demon or serve the Devil. My eyes are my mark, they aren't even my true color but they are as close as I can get them to be normal. Yours is your sigil mark, it isn't the whole thing though. Once you reach your full power it will be all of your sigil." J was interrupted as a glass shattered on the floor. Sparks had dropped it when he heard J say that she wasn't at full strength yet.

"I'm sorry Sparks,"said J. "May I fully introduce you to Erin fol Vius, my newest vassal." J had a wicked smile as Sparks' mouth was hanging open.

"But there hasn't been a Vius since." Started Sparks but cut himself short.

"Since what?" Asked Erin with a raised eyebrow.

"Since Satan killed Lilith, Lilith was the last Vius." Said J after a deep breathe. " About three thousand years ago my people and myself were more open, and more populous. Satan had decided that he had gotten tired of us blocking most of his attempts to pervert humanity since the Flood. He declared war, he gathered all of his commanders. And started issuing orders, every commander agreed. Every commander except Lilith. Lilith was the closest friend I had among the Fallen. She also knew that if for some reason I had been killed the balance of power would shift. Forcing the High Realm to intervene and cause massive amounts of damage. Satan's reward for her mutiny was to kill her on the spot. Since she was the only Vius the Succubi and Incubi were left without a leader. They would not answer to any other commander, so they would not fight in the war. Because of Lilith we were able fend off Satan and his forces, and then to counterattack. A counterattack that killed five of his commanders and I personally wounded Satan. However, there is still more grievances to lay at Satan's feet. The Succubi and Incubi hate Satan for his killing Lilith. Between you being a Vius and not following Satan you will gain the allegiance of all phages, not just Succubi and Incubi."

Erin was shocked, so there was more to J helping her than cold logic. The last Vius had been his friend and he had a score to settle, it sounded like probably more than one. Besides, he had said he was growing to like her. She didn't know if it was self preservation or something else that wanted him to like her. Erin looked down and somehow a huge hamburger and a glass of some sort of liquid.

"You said that you survived because the Succubi and Incubi didn't fight. How could sex demons change so much?" Asked Erin before her thoughts were consumed by food.

"I'll answer that one," said Selene beside her. "Most

people believe Succubi and Incubi are really just demons that have a lot of sex. In fact while we do have powers that only really aid in finding and enjoying sex, our true strength is only fueled by sex. Low level Succubi and Incubi have been called doppelgangers, because that can look like anyone. High level Succubi can't effectively look like someone else since they have their individual mark. We also are very good spies, most men and quite a few women will say many things they usually wouldn't if they just had their mind blown, among other things." Continued Selene with a sly smile. "Most people know about or can guess about these. However, we can do more than that. You see we also have a type of magic, most of us though can barely light a candle. Only the high levels have major abilities, and were pretty much the only magic users Satan had. Our magic is obviously fueled by sex. That is very different from other magics that use life force or natural energy. With us as

long as there is one other person nearby we can recharge our powers. We are also able to rapidly heal injuries from absorbing lust, it doesn't even have to be directed at us. We can heal bones by just walking into a strip club. We can also be quite distracting in battle if we wear our traditional armor. It is said that you know a Succubus killed a man if he had an erection in rigor mortis. Of course all of our powers are relevant to sex but many of our kind have also taken to learning combat skills aside from our powers. There have been cases of the occasional group of demons trying to gang rape a lone Succubi and bind her."

Erin remembered what nearly happened to her in the alley. She couldn't fault them learning to fight if that was becoming the norm. She remembered the fear and helplessness that had filled her. She tried imagining another woman in her place, it was wrong. The more she thought the more her anger rose, turning into fury.

Selene could feel Erin's anger and at first thought it was at her for bringing up the subject. She was greatly relieved when Erin's anger sharpened into something like determination. Selene was even more confused than before the impromptu binding. She still felt a draw unto Erin but she also felt the oath bond to J. She didn't quite feel caught in the middle but there was still that inevitable, persistent draw to Erin.

"Are you going to eat that or try to dissolve it with your stare?" Asked J breaking her thoughts and she realized, her furious staring at the hamburger.

"Um, what is that?" Asked Erin with a blush as she pointed at her glass.

"That is my special brew. It is a dark ale and was a reason J let stay." Replied Sparks with a crooked smile.

"That reminds me, J." He said turning to her left. "Green is coming by around one this afternoon to deliver some more of his wine. He wants to see you about it, said it was important. He insisted even after I warned him." Sparks just shrugged, letting J decide.

Erin took the opportunity to pick up her burger. It was HUGE! She could feel that it was still hot and it smelled almost heavenly. She had never eaten a hamburger before so she looked over and saw Kyle had one too. He was just taking bites out of it and obviously enjoying it too. Selene was eating too but it wasn't a hamburger. She had a gigantic hot fudge sundae, Erin was temporarily stunned as Selene licked the spoon. What entranced her was Selene's tongue slowly sensuously sliding up the spoon as she had a look of bliss on her face.

Erin felt her power rising and desire swirl in her. Then lightly J rested his hand on her knee, again she felt her powers somewhat relax. The way the bar was set up peoples legs were actually underneath a ledge. Because of that ledge no one but J and herself knew about his hand.

Erin took the opportunity to think without her powers to go ahead and bite into her burger. Erin literally moaned as she tasted her burger. It was better than anything she had eaten before. It was almost a sexual experience it was so good to her, she took another bite and moaned again. It was amazing she could tell there was some special seasoning in the meat, and there was a sauce that she had never tasted before. It was red and she saw some of it on her fingers, holding the burger in one hand she put her finger that had the sauce on it in her mouth. She licked of the sauce and sucked some to make sure she got it all and moaned again. It was so good! Erin felt something in the bond she had with J, and she opened her eyes.

Drakan
Drakan
22 Followers