Having Faith! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"His cock isn't nearly as big as David's," she thought shamefully as she measured it in her hand. She peeked down at his hard cock. It was smooth and perfectly erect with a pink head. She knew that it would be used on her as Sean wished.

Sean pulled away from her lips and kissed her neck before whispering into her ear. "Suck me, Faith."

Faith felt his hands go to her shoulders and gently push her to a kneeling position. She glanced at David as she assumed the subservient posture before his employee. David's eyes seemed to be filled with lust and his cock was standing stiff and erect, his own pants already discarded. Faith didn't think that Sean was even aware that David was sat, almost naked, behind him.

That changed very quickly. From out of the corner, David spoke,

"Hey, let's see some action here, can't you see she's getting impatient for some cock, if you don't hurry up I'll do it myself!"

Faith was now kneeling before the younger man. One of her hands was flat against his smooth chest. Sean's penis was now right at her face. His erection was rock hard.

Faith sensed an immediate change in the demeanor of the younger man that she knelt before. He glanced in the direction of David and then down at Faith. His hand went to her chin where he grabbed her below the jaw.

"What does a man have to say to you to get you to suck his dick?" he asked meanly looking directly at her gorgeous face.

Faith shook her head slightly, upset that he grabbed her and talked to her like that. She saw the small slit at the end of his cock and for the first time wondered whether he would expect to cum in her mouth. She hoped not, but at least his cock looked smooth and clean.

Sean grabbed Faith's head and pulled it to his cock. "Goddammit! Suck me, I said!"

Reluctantly, Faith opened her mouth and took the rubbery tip between her lips. She looked up into his face. Sean groaned with pleasure as he saw her eyes looking up at him and felt her warm tongue flick against the head of his penis! His cock was nowhere near the size of David's and Faith found herself comparing the noticeably smaller man's penis to the larger man's. As she performed fellatio, she tried to put the comparison out of her mind. It was such a slutty thing to think.

She heard David call out. "That's it Sean, fuck that posh little mouth, you know what she needs!"

"Suck me good, you little cunt," he said. "We're gonna work that mouth and pussy of yours nice and hard tonight!"

She swirled her tongue around his rubbery head which caused him to moan out loud again. After just a few seconds, he saw her beautiful face begin to bob on his stiff tool while her eyes stared up at him from his hard penis. He couldn't believe that this beautiful woman was submitting to him so easily!

Faith's neck reddened in shame! She tried not to think of what he said! Her mind raced. She had to do something before she lost control. She was scared that Sean would become abusive in order to impress his boss. Kneeling before him was not a good position to be in as he sat on the edge of the bed.

Faith sucked the head of his dick, plunged up and down on the shaft and then fairly quickly pulled off of his cock. She rose to her feet and smiled a sexy smile at the young man. She kept his rigid penis in her right hand as she looked into his eyes. He was younger than she but he was definitely in charge as he sat on the side of the king-sized bed.

Her lips went to his and she kissed him while she straddled his hips with her knees. She pushed her tits to his chest, knowing that he would not move. Still holding his cock in her hand, she directed it to the tight opening of her vagina.

"I think he'll come a lot quicker in my pussy," she thought. "I need to get control of this, soon, or it might get out of hand!"

"Oh, fuck," Sean moaned softly as she lowered herself onto him and he watched his cock disappear into her pussy. The eroticism was almost too much for the young man. He looked at Faith's thighs, which now straddled his waist and his hands instinctively went to her tight buttocks. Her skin was very smooth and soft!

Slowly working her ass up and down on his rod, Faith gently bit his earlobe and then whispered softly in his ear.

"Do you like being inside of me? You're so big and hard! Ooh, I like you in me."

Faith hated herself for uttering these words, but she really wanted him to be done with her, even if it meant him shooting his spunk deep into her grasping pussy! She felt his hands caress her ass cheeks and hold them as she pumped her buttocks up and down the length of his cock.

"|That's it, fuck me, baby!" he said. "Ride that cock!"

Sean pulled her arms around his neck. Both of his hands went to the pink nipples that capped Faith's firm breasts. He tugged harshly on her nipples and kneaded the soft flesh in his hands. His erection grew even harder when he watched her nipples as he pulled them. They seemed to get longer and pinker.

Faith moaned softly and he felt her pump her pussy on his hard tool a little quicker.

"You like your big knockers being played with, huh?" He pulled on her rubbery nipples. They were distended and rigid, and his cock was sluicing through her soaked vagina. Faith's eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she breathed heavily.

Sean slowly lowered his upper body onto his back on the bed and Faith followed him. His hands went to her buttocks and she felt him scoot their bodies further onto the bed. Once they were fully on the bed, he began to pump his cock up into her body. Faith's legs straddled Sean's hips and her spread thighs exposed her backside to the man sitting in the corner. When she heard him move she glanced back and saw his nude body leaving the room. Although she was glad to see him walking out, she was stunned to see the size of his massive erection, protruding from his torso, as he walked!

Sean noticed her looking at David and drew her chin back to him.

"Kiss me," he said.

Faith looked him in the eyes and put her lips to his. She felt his tongue enter her mouth and French kiss her deeply. As he slowly fucked her, her mind wandered to how good the fucking felt.

Their kissing became more intense and noisy. Faith didn't see that Sean's eyes were open and he was looking towards the door. She felt his hands go to her buttocks and slowly slide down, over the straps of her garter belt to the backs of her thighs before resting right behind her stocking clad knees. A feeling of shame came over her as she pumped her pussy up and down his hard dick, meeting every thrust from the man. As she relaxed for the first time with the man, she tried to keep her mind from drifting to her husband, Martin.

She felt Sean shift slightly, spreading his legs beneath her, causing hers to spread even further and his hands grip her legs tighter.

"Mmmmm," she moaned in pleasure as they kissed.

Then she felt the bed move from behind as if a new weight was added. Faith looked behind her and saw David just as she felt his hand on her back!

She jolted in surprise, but Sean and David held her down in her vulnerable position.

"What are you doing?" she demanded.

"Be patient," David said.

"Sean, pull out of her for a second."

Faith felt Sean's cock pull from her vagina. David's hands held her hips. Almost immediately, David's thick, rubbery head pushed into her pussy.

"Ahhhhhh," she mewled. "Don't David ... please!"

She didn't want to be abused this way, but Sean's mouth went to hers and covered any protest that she was making.

"You're fucking soaked," David said, as he looked at her dimples just above her buttocks.

She felt him pull his cock out from her pussy and Sean slid back into the tight slit.

Faith's head spun! Why are they so perverse, she wondered?

Sandwiched as she was by the two men, there wasn't much she could do.

"Let's take turns fucking her pussy, Sean," David said. "Pull out and let me stroke it a few times."

Lying on his back, Sean simply pulled his cock out of her. Faith was bent over him so he began to devour her beautiful nipples, sucking them hungrily from her full, dangling breasts. Faith felt David's much bigger penis push into her love hole. Her eyes were shut as she tried to ignore the electricity shooting through her body.

She moaned when he entered her.

"Uuuugggghhhhh!" Her pussy was used to his size now but his aggressiveness made her groan. His hands gripped her soft hips and he drove his cock deep into her with an audible slap of their flesh with each stroke! He seemed to take pride in the soft mewl that came from Faith each time his cock head hit her cervix.

"Oh!" she cried. "Oh God! Please be gentle."

"Oh!" she repeated.

Sean's hands moved to the small of her back and held her in place while he waited his turn to re-enter her. Faith looked at him in fear!

As quickly as David pulled out, Faith felt Sean enter. David's large frame was pressing her naked body down into Sean's. She was pinned helplessly between the two men!

She wondered how many young women they had degraded in this way before, to be so good at it.

Each time that she felt David lift his chest from her back, she knew that he was positioning himself to fuck her.

She heard David's voice from behind as he rose up. "Damn, your ass is hot! I like fucking a fine ass doggy style!"

Faith felt Sean pumping in and out of her from beneath her, and to her shame, she felt her pussy working itself up and down his pole!

Her eyes were closed when she felt a warm liquid on her buttocks. David's hand rubbed it in gently. It felt a bit like massage oil and really felt good. His hand left her ass cheek and she looked behind her as she fucked Sean. David was rubbing the oil on his cock.

"What ... what are you doing?" she asked as Sean fucked her.

Her shapely buttocks were pulled apart. Then the tip of David's cock touched her sphincter! When she felt the pressure of him trying to push into her ass, she cried out!

"I thought some K. Y. oil...." he paused as he tried to push into her resisting butt-hole, "might..."

"Nooo! Nooooo! Pleeease!" She cried.

"...help ...Fuck..... you're tight!"

Faith's mouth was completely agape as she felt his thick dick push into her ass!

"Ugh! Nooooooo!" she pleaded. "Not there!"

"Hold her, Sean," David said with some urgency.

"I've never! Oooo oww! It hurts! You're splitting me apart!"

David watched as his massive rod began to disappear into her ass. He tried to take it slowly but her cries made him want to bury himself to the hilt before she knew what hit her. His cock head was barely within her ass and she was acting like she was being split in two!

"Oh Christ, no!" she cried and dug her nails into Sean's biceps. Her brain went red before she came to, a bit, and realized that David's cock was not even completely inside her. She could feel it being jammed next to Sean's penis in her pussy and it seemed to be slowly pushing further and further up her dark passage! She has never been so stuffed!

"Ooooohhhh!" she cried out! Her head fell backwards revealing her big tits!

Sean's face was contorted with lust and Faith heard David direct the younger man to "suck her nipples!" His mouth opened and he took one of her distended nipples into his mouth and sucked hungrily. He was also pumping his stiff rod in and out of her pussy!

Gradually as the pain subsided, Faith felt as if her abdomen was completely stuffed!

Beads of sweat were on her forehead! She tried to hold perfectly still but she felt the men shifting. She felt their stiff rods straining within her body!

"Oh!" she moaned. "Please be still!"

She heard David snort.

"No way! I'm fucking you, baby. Just take it up your sweet little ass!" Sean continued to move his hips, too!

With that, she felt him start to stroke! It certainly wasn't as painful now, but how humiliating! Faith could feel their two cocks delving deep into her pussy and ass. She wanted to struggle but her body was lodged snuggly between her two lovers.

The young woman now began to rationalize away the need for further struggle with the men. There was nothing she could do to stop these sexually insane men and she just prayed that Martin would forgive her if he ever found out how degraded she had allowed herself to become!

This is when Faith felt a change come over her body. She still could not believe this was happening to her! She had never had a double penetration before and her body felt completely taken by these two men who were fucking her, using her body to satisfy their urges. Yet the two stiff rods within her and the naked flesh of these two men was too much. With no warning an orgasm began to wash over her!

"Uh!," she first moaned. Then the two men felt the object of their wanton desires begin to thrash and buck even though she was confined by their pressing bodies. "Uh!, Ooh!"

Faith heard one of the men yell, "She's cumming!"

David whispered in her ear, "Cum for us, you whore! You belong to me, now!"

Despite her humiliation, she knew it was true. The waves of her climax started to surge through her body. "Oh God, Oh my God. I'm cumming!" She screamed.

Her hips and ass thrashed up and down on the two hard cocks in her asshole and pussy!

Her body shook uncontrollably as the pleasure made her feel faint. Faith had never experienced such an intense orgasm! It seemed to go on forever.

This was too much for Sean! As her pussy quaked in orgasm, he felt his testicles begin to tighten.

"Goddamnit!" he yelled, "I'm cumming too! Fuck!"

Faith felt his hot spunk begin to shoot in long spurts and fill her pussy. Without thinking, she yelled,

"Give it to me, baby! Fill me with that hot jiz!"

He did! After the long process of emptying his heavy balls into her tight cunt, Faith felt him begin to slow his thrusts. Her own orgasm subsided slowly. She was pulled up onto her knees and Sean scrambled from beneath her. Now on her knees, David continued to pound her beautiful buttocks. Her anus felt hot and wet.

Sean lay on the bed watching her take the fucking from his boss.

David scooted her backward on the bed until he was able to put his feet on the carpet. Their bodies were still connected by his cock in her ass!

She felt his hands go to the front of her thighs and pull gently until she too was standing. She arched her back as he slid his cock in and out of her anal passage. He held on to her large tits as he fucked her anally. The fucking was not painful, but she was humiliated to be watched by Sean from the bed. Watching her full breasts swinging with the pounding she was getting from David, Sean reached out to let her erect nipples brush the palms of his outstretched hands. The touching of her breasts sparked another orgasm in the woman, although not as intense as the first. Faith's mouth opened and she grunted out another climax!

"Ooh Shit! Oh Yes! Don't stop! I'm cumming! Ahhhhh!" she squealed and nearly went limp.

David tried hard to ignore the sexual cries of the gorgeous woman, but after several minutes of fucking, he groaned like an animal, stiffened and shot his hot wad into Faith's abused rectum!

David and Faith fell onto the big bed next to Sean. Faith was exhausted and rolled over onto her back. Her gorgeous tits still looked delectable and she made no effort to cover herself as her stocking clad legs spread open and she dozed momentarily, completely spent.

The sight of watching the imperious Mrs. Neville being soundly fucked up her beautifully pert ass was more than enough to re-awaken the loins of Sean who, at 32 years of age, was significantly younger than either David or Faith. As she rolled onto her back alongside him, he surveyed every aspect of Faith.

Her long auburn hair was now loose and thoroughly disheveled, but, as it splayed out on the bed it added to her beauty. As she seemed to pass out, her face, eyes closed, was totally relaxed giving her an unexpected air of youthful innocence whilst her slightly parted lips gave an air of eroticism that stiffened his cock. Her tits were every bit as spectacular as he had imagined, totally exposed now that her dress was a crumpled heap around her waist. Her long slender, stocking clad legs were parted just enough to open her puffy cunt lips, exposing the raw pink flesh within and, even as he watched, he marveled at the sight of his own semen leaking from her cunt and dribbling down to mix with David's semen which seeped from her stretched anus.

He reached down and rubbed an exploratory finger through the wet folds of her cunt lips, dragging globs of his own semen down toward her sphincter where, after briefly mixing the combining fluids, he slid his finger up and into her ass. Faith murmured, her body shifting slightly away from his invading digit.

He dropped his mouth down, engulfing an exposed, erect nipple and gently suckled on the semi-conscious woman. Faith's chest seemed to heave appreciatively upwards, driving the nipple deeper into Sean's mouth.

Sean smiled and began to slowly push his finger in and out of Faith's recently abused ass as he teased her nipple with his tongue and lips. He contemplated his options as he felt the hardness of his cock swell up against his abdomen, pressed up against Faith's garter belt. David had certainly loosened her ass-hole, and he had to confess that it had been a long time since any woman had allowed him to fuck her up the ass.

When Sean saw Faith's eyes flutter open he reluctantly left her nipple and moved to kiss her tenderly. She responded in kind, closing her eyes and moving her arms to embrace him. She accepted his probing tongue and her body began to slowly, erotically rub up against his hardness.

Once she registered the probing finger in her ass, she opened her eyes again, broke the kiss and in a pleading whisper said, "No, Sean. Please, not there."

She looked positively radiant with that dreamy look on her face, and the plaintive way in which she asked Sean not to take her ass could have melted the heart of almost anyone. Anyone except someone who had suffered at the hands of Faith's machinations these past three years and who was suitably uninhibited, due to the booze. It was Faith's sheer vulnerability at that moment that spurred Sean on to take her ass regardless

Faith was in no condition to stop anyone having their way with her at that moment. Part of her still basked in the glow of the most amazing orgasms she had ever experienced, and when Sean pulled his finger out of her ass and positioned himself between her still open legs she just hoped that he was going to fuck her pussy. She felt Sean stuff a pillow under her hips, causing her legs to spread further and, when she sensed his hardness near her pussy she groaned appreciatively and gently thrust her hips up to meet the expected heat of his cock in her pussy.

Even as Sean lined up the head of his engorged cock with her sphincter she did not immediately register where he was going such was the abuse she had taken from David's thick monster. It was only as the bulbous head forced its way in that she realized, too late, that she was going to be ass-fucked again.

Faith gave a plaintive, "N...n...no!" as Sean leaned forward and buried his cock, balls deep into her tight hole. David's semen was all the lubrication Sean needed as he began to slowly plough into and then out of Faith's ass. He lowered himself down onto Faith, quashing her feeble struggles but inadvertently bringing his groin down onto her sopping wet mound.

Suddenly Faith could feel the backwards and forwards pressing motion of Sean's groin on her clitoris and immediately her pleasure receptors seemed to be turned back on. By Sean's fourth or fifth stroke Faith could hear herself groaning out, "Ooh, ye...ess. Don't stop....p....ple..ease don't stop."