Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desiree moaned, "Oh fuck that is good."

Steve said into her ear, "There are still two more gears to go!"

Desiree could not answer because she was in the middle of an orgasm. When she did reply, she said, "Let me enjoy this one for a few more minutes, and then you can go to third gear."

After a while, Steve released Desiree's legs and said, "Third gear, full assault mode." He flipped Desiree onto her stomach, and entered her from behind, without hesitation. He grabbed both her breasts, and pinched the tips her nipples.

Desiree knew she could not scream. She stuffed a pillow in her mouth, bit down hard and yelled as loud as she could. At that moment she admitted, that this kid was wise beyond his years.

Steve was not through with her yet. He released her breasts as he was pummeling her pussy and brought one hand down and played with her clit until he had it surrounded by two fingers and squeezed it. He continued to squeeze it and squeezed it again, until Desiree's head was pounding against the pillow. He fuck her, as hard and as fast as he could, hitting her cervix every time. Then smacked her as hard as he had ever hit a woman, in his life, on her right ass cheek.

Desiree bit down hard on the pillow and screamed, as a huge orgasm overtook her, and dimmed her lights.

Steve continued his manipulation of her clitoris and smacked her ass again, but did not receive the same result. He felt himself rising to his own completion and wanted Desiree to finish with him. There was only one more thing that he could think of and he was not sure what her reaction would be to it. She could only kill him once, and she was sworn to protect him. However, he knew that was from outside threats, and not from her. He decided to do it and see what happened.

He leaned down over her body and said in her ear, "Big finish, I am coming."

Desiree nodded and forced her head deeper into the pillow.

Steve moved his left leg and put it by her left hip. In one swift stroke, he removed his dick from her pussy, and rammed one third of it, into her ass.

Desiree's head flew up from the bed. The pillow was still firmly trapped, between her teeth, and she was in 'pain!' She was screaming, into the pillow, as loud as she could. However, her pussy was flooding the sheets below her, like tourists under the falls, at Niagara.

Steve started to move back and forth in her, very slowly. He never went deeper, but he never pulled out. He started to move a little faster, when he saw Desiree's shoulders start to relax. He started moving deeper into her, when her head started to nod and she started to moan. Almost 10 minutes later, he was fully embedded into her and she was pushing back against him.

Desiree moved herself up, onto all fours. She used her strength to exert more pressure against his prick. In all her life, she had never had anal sex, and one day, she would get even with Steve, if it were the last thing she ever did. She would have never chosen him to be her first, because of his size. She had a feeling there was going to be a pleasurable end, to her being fucked in the ass, and she might as well enjoy it, rather than think about it.

Steve was happy knowing that he had not hurt Desiree', badly. He had seen her initial reaction, and was worried, but knew she was enjoying it, now. He went back to playing with a breast and her clit, which immediately had her neck snapped back, in pleasure.

He kept thrusting into her steadily, and he was worrying her clit with two fingers. The flow from her vagina with constant, and the words, going into the pillow, were ceaseless. Finally, he could take it no longer. He yelled to her, that he was coming, and blasted his semen, deep into her bowels. He continued stroking into her, and playing with her clit, until she joined him. Finally, Desiree dropped her head back onto the bed and her breathing calmed down. He, slowly, withdrew himself from her ass and was amazed at how quickly her sphincter closed. As she lay there, with her eyes closed, he went into the bathroom, cleaned himself up, and brought back a towel, and a glass of water, with him

Desiree had turned herself over and was lying on the pillow. She had nearly bitten through it and said to Steve, "I thought you had another gear?"

Steve looked at her and said, "Third gear, nearly knocked you out. If I go into overdrive, everybody in the building will know you are here."

She said, "In other words, I have totally tapped you out, and there is nothing left in your little gun."

"I could tell, by the look on your face, every time I was knocking at the door to your womb that you did not enjoy the pain that I was causing you. I was kind enough to back off several inches. If I had gone in all the way, I could have visited the room, where in the future, you and some lucky man will make a baby. My dick is two inches longer than my dad's is. When I talked with him about sex, he told me that it is extremely painful for young woman when a man forces his way through her cervix, even though afterwards, it might be extremely pleasurable. I have never been able to put my entire dick, into any woman's vagina. That is why I enjoy anal sex, so much. I am always able to get full penetration, without any repercussions. I can get most of my female friends to have an orgasm, when we do it that way, and I am fully pressed against their bodies."

Desiree' asked, "What did you two do, 'measure each other'?"

"Yes," Steve said. "We took my mom's sewing tape and measured while we were both erect. My dad is wider but I am longer."

"No wonder your mother walks around smiling all the time."

Steve said, "She has a lot to smile about. My father keeps her happy, she gets to spend a lot of his money, and she just found out that she is a millionaire. Hell, I would smile, also,"

"I know I'm going to regret this, but how big are you?" Desiree asked Steve.

"I have never told this to anyone. Why would I share that with you, Des?"

"You have tonight told over my head, for the rest of your life. I will kill you; if you do not tell me and I will make your very short life, as painful as possible."

"If this gets out, I know it will have come from you. Do not make me hurt you," Steve said. "I am ten inches long, and six in inches in circumference."

Desiree scrunched her face up and said, "Six inches in circumference and you had that beast stuck up my ass?"

Steve said, "Most people get freaked out, by the ten inches long."

"You could be ten inches long and be a Spaghetti noodle. That dick of yours is the circumference of a bottle of water. If you stick something like that in a mouth, you could get 'lock jaw.'"

Steve laughed and said, "It goes down a little bit after I cum."

"Either that, or the girl had better have sharp teeth, so she can bite it off."

Steve did not laughed this time, he just looked at Desiree and said, "Do not even joke about that. It is not funny."

Desiree said to Steve, "One more piece of advice, Steve. Do not fool around with married women. If you get caught, and their husbands see that thing, they will take it out by the root."

Steve said to Desiree, "I will have no trouble keeping myself busy with single women, while I am young, and unattached. Like my father, when I find the one I want to settle down with, it will be forever, at least on my part and hopefully, on hers."

Desiree looked at Steve and said, "Somewhere in that head is a smart man, waiting to get out of the mind of the boy."

"Desiree that is the nicest thing you have ever said to me."

"Do not let that go to your head, Steve. I have to shower, and get back into my clothes. I have been here too long and someone may get up and look around. I cannot be found in this room, with you. Your fourth gear will have to be practiced on another, willing, young woman."

Steve said, "You mean this is it? We cannot do this anymore?"

Desiree smiled at him and said, "No, Steve. As pleasurable, and as much fun as you and I had, this was a 'Once-in-a-lifetime-deal.' I needed it to calm down, and you wanted it. We served each other's purpose, and we both had fun. Now, you are back to being my client. I am going to protect you to the absolute best of my ability. This afternoon is going to be very interesting. Keep your head about you, and follow instructions.

Steve said, "Yes, ma'am."

Moments later, Desiree emerged from the bathroom, naked but toweling herself off. She saw Steve sitting on the bed with a sour look on his face, and asked him to stop pouting.

Steve smiled at her and said, "When the other girls see me pout, they always give me what I want. Why not you?"

Desiree smiled and said, "I have been suckered by more than one pair of moonstruck eyes too many. I am immune to them. Now, get into bed, if you can find adry spot, or go back on the floor, and get some sleep. We have a big day ahead of us."

With that, she kissed him, dressed, and left the room. She descended the stairs and when she reached the second floor, she saw Fiona sitting there and she was not happy. Desiree said to herself, "I am in trouble." She walked over to Fiona, and sat on the floor beside her and asked, "Am I fired?"

Fiona answered saying, "I should kick your ass, from here to next Tuesday."

Desiree answered, "If you had been awake to do that at eleven o'clock, none of this would have happened."

Fiona said, "Talk to me."

Desiree started telling her everything that had transpired without leaving anything out. She was not worried about the afternoon, she just could not get her body to calm down, and this was the only way she could think to do it, without bothering anybody else. When she mentioned Steve's size, Fiona had to laugh. Desiree looked at her, and asked, "Why are you laughing?"

Fiona explained to Desiree what had happened at Duke Medical Center, when Alletta said to her, "You have a gun in your purse, like I have a Popsicle in my pants." and lost. In payment, she pulled Piker's dick out of his pants, and showed it to her.

Desiree' could not help, but laugh. However, the seriousness of the matter still lay before them. Desiree explained that she had already told Steve that this was a one-time event, and it would never occur again. If changing her detail, to another party served their client better, it would be okay with her. If firing her was appropriate, she was ready for that, also.

Fiona looked at Desiree and said, "I cannot move you from Steve, without it looking suspicious. We will talk about your future, with this organization, after today. If you want to keep your job, be sharp out there, and protect your client."

Desiree said, "I always have, and I always will."

46. "Nerves of Steal"

The FBI knew the nationalities of the kidnappers, but that in five dollars would get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks. They needed their names, and their descriptions. They moved around the globe like ghosts. Therefore, the FBI hunted them like ghosts. Every hotel in a one hundred mile radius of Charleston was contacted to be on the alert, for any group of guests that checked-in, having heavy German or Russian accents. Until some new information came in, all anyone could do was in sit back, go over the plan, and make sure everyone knew it backwards, and forwards.

Meanwhile, at the Charleston Marriott, eighteen Swiss investors were being wined, and dined, by the Charleston Historic Society, in an attempt to fund a project, to protect Charleston's written, cultural, and architectural heritage. After the formal presentation closed, everyone proceeded out to the veranda, which overlooked the Ashley River. It was a beautiful, star-lit, spring evening. The wine, and conversation flowed easily between the guests and society members. All spoke fluent French and had impeccable manners. As the evening ended, the Swiss investors requested another meeting to be set for Tuesday afternoon for a preliminary assessment of costs, and other technicalities. They would be willing to stay for another few days, because they felt that this was an opportunity with which, they wanted to be associated. The members of this Historical Society were elated, and a meeting was set for Tuesday afternoon.

The investors returned to their suites, and continued to discuss the business of the historical society, as two of their members swept the room for listening devices. After completion, they went over the plans to kidnap Dycke Schneider, once more. Their plan depended on timing, overwhelming firepower, and a disappearing act, into the crowds at the malls, for some of them. The main party, carrying Dycke, was to take their recreational vehicle to the river and then high-speed boat to the Charleston executive airport where two, long-range jet aircraft would be ready to go to a friendly, South African, country. Those men left behind, would attend the meeting Tuesday afternoon. They would sign the preliminary contracts, which would seal a worthless deal.

Grigory, aformer Colonel of the Soviet Special Forces, told his men that everything was in readiness. He said, the "RV" is camouflaged and your vehicles are in place. The boat, is in position and the aircrafts engines will be running when you get there. Schneider is worth seventy-five million Euros to us. We must grab him, and get out of this country, before the federal authorities get involved. The local cops are no match for us. His guards are better, but there are too few of them for us to worry about. The machine gun, on the RV, will keep them pinned down, while we grab our prize. You will get out of the country, and I will join you, next week. It would be unseemly of me, to break our host's hearts, and not show up.

At 2 AM., the alert siren sounded at Charleston Air Force base. Men and women rushed to their assigned posts, waiting to hear exactly what their duty orders were. When their commanding officers arrived, they were told that this was a "Homeland Security Alert." The entire military police, and security details were on alert, until further notice. They were to search every vehicle coming onto and leaving the base searching for anything and everything that was out of order. The entire military base was off-limits to civilians except departing and arriving aircraft, with full FAA clearance. Each aircraft was to be inspected, and there were to be no exceptions, until the base was reopened to normal traffic.

At eight in the morning, everyone, at the estate, was on the move. Last-minute messages were passed between Marti and Gary to make sure communications was still secure and that the bad guys had not received notice from their guy, in Switzerland, that something had gone wrong. So far, everything looked good, and they were looking at a ten o'clock departure for the airport.

It was nine o'clock in the morning, in Charleston, and the tour buses stopped, at the Patriots Point museum. Many of the guests went directly to see the USS Yorktown, an aircraft carrier, with a variety of aircraft displayed both on the flight deck, and on the hangar deck. A smaller group went to the USS Clagmore, a diesel powered submarine, and a third group went directly to the gift shop. In less than thirty minutes, members of each of these groups had gone to the parking lot, entered private vehicles, and left the area. They did not stand out in any way, and no one would ever be able to identify them. They proceeded, by their assigned routes, to their staging areas, where they changed into their camouflage clothing and body armor. The four men assigned to the RV waited patiently, five hundred yards northwest of the intersection of Dorchester Road and Appian Way, until no one could see them slip between the tall reeds of sawgrass, and reach the RV, which was hidden two hundred yards inside this undeveloped property. The RV was a restored World War II M8 / Greyhound. A lightly armored, six wheeled, all-terrain, vehicle. Its 37mm cannon was there, but it was not functional. Its biggest threat came from the 50 caliber, turret mounted, machine gun, which rotated three hundred sixty degrees. German troops, trucks, and trains hated the Greyhounds. These vehicles were fast, maneuverable, and deadly, but most of all, they had such a low profile, you could not see them, until they were almost upon you.

At eleven o'clock, the estate emptied and the cars rolled towards the Burlington airport. Marti kept in contact with Gary to see if there was any communication, between the kidnappers. So far, there was none.

However, as soon as, the pilots reached the aircraft and started their preflight, Gary called and reported that he had him intercepted a transmission advising the people in Charleston, "The 'Eagle' was preparing to leave the nest." The message was not acknowledged. The two lookouts got in their car and proceeded towards I-95. Shortly after entering the highway, a police cruiser pulled up behind them, with lights flashing, and told the driver to pull over, which he did. The officers got out of their car and told the driver and passenger to get out. They were arrested immediately, on the federal warrant. An unmarked black car pulled up alongside them, and the officers gave the FBI agents, the men's cell phones, walkie-talkies, and listening devices. The police kept the handguns and high-powered rifles that were found in the car. The car and license plates were, also listed as stolen. The police officers said to the spotters, "The Feds do not have to charge you two. South Carolina law will put you in prison for twenty plus years, for what you are carrying. Our prisons are not as nice as theirs and our prisoners do not like foreigners."

Dycke's entourage reached the aircraft without incident. The aircraft was going to be fully loaded, with people sitting in the aisles, for the fifty-five minute trip to Charleston. No agent was being left behind. Every agent was needed for today's action and the plan required each one to perform specific actions.

The aircraft arrived on time and taxied into the hangar at 12:50PM. Everyone in the aircraft waited, until the limousine and the Humvees pulled up alongside, which they did exactly at 1 PM. A captain, lieutenant and eight armed airmen met the aircraft, as it rolled to astop, and opened the door. Marti got out and as she was getting ready to greet the captain. He presented her with his FBI credentials and said, "Hello Marti, I am George Smith."

Marti looked at him with a frown on her face.

He said to her, "If we do not laugh now, Marti, the remainder of this day is going to be a bitch!"

Marti finally laughed.

He said, "My name is Richard Gutting. Everyone calls me, 'Little Dick.' You will see why, when I introduce you to '"Big Dick.'" It has no anatomical connotation, I assure you."

Marti said, "You must have a strong 'Ego', to put up with that, all the time?"

Dick said, "Only the agents on my crew call me that. Anyone else winds up in Alaska, during the winter, and Louisiana, during the summer."

Marti said, "I guess other agents hear about it, and learn very quickly."

"Yes. It only took three agents, and four years for the entire Southeast region to learn about it. When the people came off my shit list, and asked for a transfer, the rest of the country found out about it, also. For them, I am Mister Gutting or Richard, until I tell them to call me Dick.

"It is wonderful having power?"

"Having it, yes. However, I do not believe in abusing."

"I agree. Now can we get down to business?" They did, quickly.

The agents got out first and went to their Humvees and then the normal procession into Dycke's new Mercedes. It was enormous inside. It had three full rows of seats with the collapsible row in the center. Alletta, Piker, and Payne sat in the back. Fiona, Dycke, and Marti sat in the center. Joey, Steve, and Desiree sat in forward seat. Milton drove, Grace sat in the center, and Marianne sat shotgun. At 1:03 PM, they left the hangar.