Having Fun with Dycke and Payne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the 4000-meter mark, Dycke wanted the leader, Steve Temple, to see him during the next turn, before he started to close the gap. So he waited. When he saw Temple turn his head, Dycke thought he saw a smile on his face. "That's all for you" Dycke thought to himself and he quickened his pace by half again. When Temple breezed around the next turn, he looked at the spot where he thought Dycke should be, but Dycke wasn't there and there was a group of three runners 40-meters behind him. He thought Dycke had fallen back into that group. He knew now he was in the clear but at the 4500-meter mark he wanted to make sure, so he drifted out from lane one into lane three and looked over his left shoulder. Again, all he saw was the same group of three runners and now they were further behind then before. As he came around the second to last turn, he drifted back into lane one and slowed his pace slightly. Out of the blue came a voice that said "Were you looking for me?" as it flew by him like a streak of lightning. By the time Steve got over his shock and picked up his pace to full speed the race was over and Dycke had won by 30 meters.

Temple was pissed. How could he have known anyone was that far outside of him. He had not heard a thing. He walked off the track after shaking Dycke's hand and saying "I'll get you for that." Unfortunately for Steve, he came in second twice again, to Dycke, during the meet. He lost to Dycke in the mile by 1.4 seconds and by 30 meters in the cross country because he slipped on a tree root and fell, while he was in the lead.

Steve swore he would get even with Dycke one day and set his sights on the possibility of a college rematch. All he had to do now, was to find out what college that punk was going to and he would go to a college in the same conference.

4. Payne: What goes around comes around!

Payne had grown up being called all sorts of names by other children: Dog Face! Pit Bull! Scar Face! You name it, she had heard it before and would more than likely hear it again. Her parents had hoped that if they lived in the same area and Payne grew up with a small group of friends, over the years all the lurid remarks would stop and those bonds of friendship would form based on personality rather than about Payne's outward appearance. They were wrong! People are cruel. Kids are crueler. Kids will dig at an open wound until it not only bleeds, but until they see bone. Payne had some erstwhile friends while she was growing up. They would play with her when they had nothing else to do. They would always play with her when it was cold outside, because she was the only girl whose father put in a solar-hearted swimming pool. To her parents, it looked like Payne had a few friends that had made the transition they had hoped for. Things took a radical turn for the worst when Payne and her friends entered their junior year of high school.

Now, Payne's sometime friends had their driver's licenses and more freedom then ever before. Boys became the subject of every conversation, and Payne could not add to the discussion because no boy would look at her face unless it was absolutely necessary, much less talk to her outside class. Her friends now had boyfriends and no longer had time for Payne. She felt lonely and alone. She saw them every so often but they were always on the arm of one boy or another. As the school year moved on, she heard the name of Cynthia Morgan, one of her now distant friends, being talked about by a group of boys as having been part of a gang bang. What she heard disgusted her and she hoped it wasn't true. Payne decided she would talk to Cynthia, as soon as she could, because of the friendship they once shared.

Payne had a Debate Team meeting, after school Friday, which would last until eight o'clock. Steve's parents never got home on Friday before seven o'clock. When he left school, he took his girlfriend, Kelly, home with him for a lot of fun and games. He liked Kelly and she liked him and both knew that this was going to be a short term relationship built solely on sex. Otherwise, they were totally incompatible. Kelly was drawn to Steve for two reasons: He had very long fingers and a very long tongue. Kelly knew that Steve understood how to use both of those extremely well and she would be ecstatic if he knew how to use what was between his thighs that well, also.

Steve was drawn to Kelly for her obvious attributes. Her chest was huge, her ass was tight, her lips were delicious and she fucked like a mink.

When you put these two people together in a bed together, it is like a lightning strike hitting a parched prairie and watch the flames spontaneously ignite. With hours on their side, today was going to be one of those days.

These two kids did not believe in fooling around with clothing. As soon as the front door of Steve's house was closed, the clothes started coming off. By the time they reached Steve's room, they were both naked and ready to go. Steve immediately dove between Kelly's thighs and licked and bit her clit. She screamed in delight as her head went back and her legs trapped his head where it was. Steve went after her pussy with a vengeance. His tongue seems to be everywhere and anywhere, Kelly thought. She felt his fingers probe inside her looking on the roof of her tunnel for that rough spot that drove her wild. "That's it," she said out loud "right there!"

Steve knew what she was talking about and deliberately left that area. Kelly cried "No!" Steve went back to the spot and rubbed harder. He felt Kelly's thighs clench his head tighter. He stopped. She yelled at him "You BASTARD!" Steve went back for the third time, he inserted three fingers into her and heard her take a deep breath. When all three fingers started rubbing, ever so slowly, on Kelly's G-spot her hips starting chasing her fingers, trying to force them to move faster. Steve started moving his fingers, laterally, across Kelly's spot and she was winding up like a top. Steve knew all her signs and Kelly was on the verge of a huge orgasm and he wanted to knock her out with this one. He waited and watched till the last second as Kelly's mouth started to open to scream out her organismic cry and he bit down on her clit again. Kelly screamed and squirted all over Steve and his bed and fell silent. Steve removed Kelly's relaxed thighs from his shoulders, moved up the bed to be beside her. He started sucking and licking her breasts and kneading their flesh in his hands. Kelly's eyes fluttered open and Steve grinned at her and kissed on the mouth so she could taste herself on his lips. Kelly said to him "I've never squirted before and Mister. You are a real bastard!" Steve kissed her again and said "I've been called worse."

The young lovers cuddled until Kelly regained her strength and then began again. Kelly swooped in on Steve's dick and told him to remember that turnabout is fair play. Twenty minutes later Steve was begging Kelly to let him come but she had a vice grip at the base of his dick, that a hair couldn't get through. Kelly had the remainder of Steve's pride securely in her mouth and was suctioning it for all she was worth. Her tongue was lubricating his skin with so much saliva that it was pouring out of her mouth. Steve was in agony when she finally let him loose and when he came it was as painful as it was relieving to finally have it come to an end. Steve would have to sue for peace with Kelly. She had won this battle. The war was not yet over. He then fell asleep.

Steve woke up about 15 minutes later because something was happening to his dick. As his eyes opened and regained their focus he saw a large pair of breasts bouncing up and down in front of him. He moved his eyes up and saw Kelly smiling down at him. She said "I knew this would wake you up sleepy head." Steve took Kelly by her hips and held her down on him so he could feel her channels warmth completely. He rotated his hips and moved his right hand toward her vagina and started to rub on Kelly's clit. She took a deep breath and started moving again, more slowly than before, but still moving. Steve flipped her over and began to show Kelly what movement was suppose to be like.

Payne opened the front door to the house, happy to be home so early. The Debate Team meeting was cancelled because two members were absent. Payne called out to Steve that she was home but there was no reply. She went into the kitchen for some orange juice and started to go up to her room. As she reached the staircase, she noticed clothes on the floor. The shirt was Steve's but she knew he didn't wear a blouse. There were a bra, pants, underwear and shoes. Payne grinned. She was finally going to catch her brother in the act! Should she get her camera or should she get her dads video camera? She decided that the video camera would be too graphic but that her camera would do quite nicely. As she passed Steve's door on the way to her room, she froze. She had never seen anything like it before. She saw Steve pounding his cock into Kelly with what looked like hard and fast strokes, which had Kelly moaning Steve's name and egging him on to go even faster and harder. Payne watched in awe as her brother redoubled his efforts until his ass seemed to be a blur. Kelly yelled that she was cuming and Steve pulled out of her pussy and shot semen all the way from her stomach to her hair. Kelly seemed to love it because she took her hand and scooped up some of Steve's cum in her fingers and put it in her mouth and swallowed it. Kelly did this several more times and smiled. Steve dismounted Kelly and was now lapping at her cunt with his tongue.

Payne had never seen anything so thrilling or passionate in her entire life. She realized at that moment that her right hand had been rubbing her very moist pussy, vigorously. She decided to leave the two lovebirds alone, camera forgotten. Her mental pictures of the two of them together would last her a lifetime.

When 5:30 rolled around Steve and Kelly showered together and reclaimed all their clothing. That was when he saw Payne's books on the kitchen counter. Steve said to himself "Oh shit!" He returned to his room, sorted the clothes and he and Kelly got dressed. He opened the windows in his room to get rid of the smell of sex that was in the air. He, also sprayed the hallway and his room with an air freshener. He took Kelly back to her car, at the schools parking lot and told her he would see her next week.

On his way home, all Steve could think about was Payne. How much had she seen? How upset with Payne with him? How badly did I hurt her? He could not stand the thought of that. He reentered the house and went up to Payne's room and knocked on her door.

Payne said "Who is it?"

Steve said "Who the fuck do you think it is at six o'clock in the evening and knocks on your door?"

Payne laughed and said"Oh it must be my stud of a brother!"

Steve laughed and realized Payne was okay. He said "Must be! Let me in and I'll give you a free lesson."

"No thanks" Payne replied. "I'm not into incest. Besides, I don't like blond men."

"Let me in anyway Payne" Steve answered.

Okay Steve, but keep your hands and that other thing away from me" Payne said as she opened the door smiling.

Steve asked "Okay, how much did you see?"

"Let met just say that my sexual knowledge has increased more than one thousand fold this afternoon." Payne said laughing

Steve groaned and said "You don't mind that I had Kelly over?"

Payne answered saying "Steve, I don't expect you to live a celibate life style if you don't want to. I've known you've been getting laid for years. Girls do talk to each other you know. Even though they don't talk to me, I still have ears, so I do know who is getting laid and by whom."

Steve said to her "Now that is some knowledge that could be very useful to me. Give me a pen and a piece of paper so I can write this down."

Payne looked at her twin incredulously and said "Fat chance, brother mine. Like you have a problem getting laid as it is, Steve. Your cell number is on every stall in the girl's bathroom."

Steve got up, kissed his sister and said thanks. He went downstairs to put the dinner his mother had prepared into the oven and set the table. It was the least he could do for his sister. The very least!

5. Old Friends?

The following week, Steve and Payne were walking toward their car at the end of the school day, when Payne saw Cynthia walking hurriedly with her head down. Payne asked Steve to hang around for a moment until she either came back or gave him a signal that he could leave. Steve asked her what was up and Payne told him that she would explain late. Payne ran over to Cynthia and said "Hello." Cynthia looked up with a terrified look on her face. Payne asked "Cynthia would you like to talk with me for a while?"

Cynthia nearly growled at and said "You too, Payne?"

Payne replied "Cynthia, I am not like the other and you know it. I have been ridiculed by you and everyone else for most of my life. I came over here to see if you needed a friend to talk to and nothing else. I didn't come over here to hurt you. From the stories I have heard, you have been hurt enough already. If you would like to just talk to a friend, I am here for you."

Cynthia dropped her books to the ground and hugged Payne. She told her that she was the only one at school to say anything nice to her since the gangbang that was actually a rape had occurred and yes she really would like to talk to her.

Payne said to her "Why don't we go over to my house. If I tell Steve he can leave he will head straight for his girlfriend's house and we will be alone." Cynthia agreed. Payne waved to Steve and yelled that he could go. Steve was gone in seconds.

When they were settled in her room Payne said to Cynthia, "Cyn, whatever you to me in this room stays in this room forever. Understand?"

Cynthia nodded her head, took a deep breath and began to speak: Payne, I was such a fool. Jeff knew just how stupid I was and he took total advantage of it. We were a couple when my eighteenth birthday came around. He gave me a beautiful gold necklace. He flattered me. He told me how beautiful I looked and that after we finished college, we were going to have the best marriage ever. I loved him so. He was always so proper. He never tried to feel me up. He always kissed me chastely. When we hugged, his hands never went below my waist. He was always the perfect gentleman. As my party went on, I noticed Jeff was getting cozy with a girl named Phyllis. She goes to our school and I know her but I don't know a lot about her."

Payne nodded, but she really didn't know Phyllis either. She gestured for Cynthia to continue.

"Jeff spent a lot of time around her and even danced a lot of slow dances with her. When everyone was leaving and Jeff was helping clean up, I asked him what was up with Phyllis. He took me by the hand to an area where we could talk alone. He asked me not to be angry with him. He only loved and wanted me by his side forever, but he said he would not touch me until we were married, because it wasn't right. He said he was a young man and young men have certain needs. He told me I could read about it in all the science books and magazines. Men reach their sexual peek a decade or more before a woman does and these needs have to be released. Phyllis is known to have loose morals. A lot of guys have already had sex with her and she likes it. Jeff admitted he was trying to get her telephone number so he could have her take care of his needs." I walked away from him trying to think but he came after me and hugged me to his chest. He begged me to forgive him. He said that I was angry with him that he would control his needs until we got married, regardless of how hard it would be on him. He said he would live the life of a monk in order not to lose me. When he said that, I loved him even more than I had before and I kissed him."

After Jeff went home that night, all I could think about was him having sex with Phyllis. I had never thought about premarital sex. It just never came up. Jeff was my first, really steady, boyfriend and all he talked about were love and marriage and I bought it, hook, line and sinker. Once he mentioned sex with another woman, I couldn't get it out of my mind. My mom had me on the pill. I was eighteen now. Jeff said he loved and wanted to marry me after college. I loved Jeff and wanted to marry him. Why the wait to have sex? Nearly everyone I know, at school, is having one form of sex or another, why not me? So I called Jeff and told him I wanted to speak with him, after school.

We went to Wendy's for a shake and I told him of my decision. He immediately said "No.! You will not give up your virtue because I have needs. I will wait for you forever, if I have to, but I will not bed you until we finish college and we are married." He was just so convincing. He put on such a good show. I had to beg him to take my virginity. He finally said to me "If this is what you want and it will make you happy, Okay!" "Wasn't that nice of him," Cynthia said sarcastically in hindsight?

"Jeff's parents were not going to be at home all day Sunday, so we decided that would be the day. I primped and shaved and got myself as ready as could be and went to be deflowered. He was a true gentleman. Jeff was kind, loving and wonderful. As he penetrated me for the first time and broke my Hymen, he stopped, immediately, to be sure I was all right. He waited for me to tell him to continue. If I told him not to keep going, he said he would pull out and wait for me to feel better. I could not have asked for a more considerate lover. I was his center of attention and he made me orgasm twice that first day. I was in love and in lust with Jeff now." That didn't last but the very first time. The very next available day we had sex, and he became very hard and rough. He told me he was now going to show me what real sex is like. He started doing things to me that hurt me and made me want to throw up. Jeff was laughing while I was doing that. When he started calling me "his bitch" was when I threatened to leave him. He backed down a little bit but said "Please don't do that again." When he started doing it a second time, I, again, threatened to leave him and he returned to his gentlemanly self, immediately. We went to dinner, and a movie and he even took me dancing. I thought I had straightened him out. The following Sunday is when he and two other men raped and sodomized me, for hours on end. When they let me go, I went home, I told my dad what happened and reported it to the police, immediately."

"I thought the rape would have been the worst of it but I was wrong. Jeff was not arrested because his father had a lot of political pull. The District Attorney decided to wait until my story could be verified by DNA evidence came back from the laboratory even though the doctor at the hospital found conclusive evidence of forcible rape. She found Vaginal and anal damage and multiple types of semen in my colon. There were men's hairs on my underwear and slacks, and my blouse was torn. "How much more evidence do they want or need?"

Jeff is free and walking around school, bragging about what he did to me. He is telling everyone what a slut I am, that I took on three guys and I loved it. He told lies about me to my friends and they believed him. They are laughing at me now and calling me a whore. I'll never get my reputation back. No one will want to marry me because I am damaged goods!"

With that last outburst, Cynthia collapsed onto Payne's bed crying. Payne went over to her, stroked her hair and let her cry it out. After a while, the crying turned to sobbing and the sobbing into whimpers and finally into soft, even breathing. Cynthia had fallen into, what Payne hoped was, a quiet, peaceful sleep. She covered her friend with a quilt, closed her shades to darken her room and partially closed her door, leaving just enough light filtering in, so when her friend woke up, she would not be in total darkness.