Hawaii Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We beat Emiko and Hawk back so were forced to wait. I sat in a chair near the balcony entrance; Kira sat on the edge of the big bed, both of us vibrating from the sexual tension in the room. I wanted to spring across the room, knock him flat on the bed and cover every inch of him with kisses. But I held myself in check, not allowing my crotch to do all the thinking ... for once. When did I become such a guy I wondered?

To distract myself, I thought of a painting of Kira in the orange firelight of tiki torches with an indigo-black background in the style of Caravaggio. For a few seconds I covered my face with my hands and moaned internally for actually considering going Baroque.

Betty did? So why can't I? I thought recalling her painting of me and Venus the redhead. And it occurred to me for the first time to wonder ... what had become of that painting?

The door opened. Emiko and Hawk were back. I immediately noticed Emiko had on a different dress and jewelry. She walked over to Kira, kissed his cheek and dropped a shopping bag on the side table.

I looked at Hawk; he shrugged and said in a whisper, "We went shopping," but didn't elaborate beyond that.

"What happened?" I asked in a forceful whisper demanding more information. He shrugged again and I elbowed him in the ribs.

"Ouch! She took me shopping you crazy local girl," He said through clenched teeth as he rubbed his ribs.

"I thought that you liked the green one?" Kira asked admiring the new dress she wore.

Emiko turned and posed for him. The dress was short, black and sexy. It was also translucent and I could clearly see her underwear beneath.

"I changed my mind, I think that this one is sexier." Emiko said. She gave Hawk a small smile as she turned to posed again.

Emiko sat down with Kira on the bed, Hawk sat on the arm of the chair I was sitting in near the balcony door. The moment had arrived for us to officially decide if we were going to do this thing. No one spoke and everyone was looking at me.

With my heart pounding like a drum, I got up and closed the shades. Then I walked to the middle of the room and pulled my white dress over my head exposing my white silk lace bra and boyshort panties, both items were white but not a match. At home, I couldn't find the panties that matched the bra or the other way around and these two were the closest I could come up with. The sound of my pounding heart was deafening inside my own head. After smoothing down my hair I turned to Emiko. She sat on the bed unmoving staring up at me.

Oh my God! Don't flake out now chick! I thought. It would be beyond humiliating to have to put my dress back on at this juncture.

Emiko slowly stood. Hawk settled into the chair I had vacated, his eyes flickered from Emiko then back to me. Kira sat in the middle of the bed with legs crossed, his eyes locked unblinkingly on my near naked form. I liked the raw hungry look on his face.

"Your dress is very sexy," I said to Emiko.

"It will be good to go clubbing in but too revealing for anything else," she said with obvious nervousness in her voice. She forced a smile, and then bravely pulled the new dress over her head revealing sexy red-laced bra and panties. And of course, her underwear matched. She had that body that was both slim and curvy at the same time. The two extra inches at her chest made her look busty compared to me. Hawk's eyes greedily danced up and down Emiko as she stepped toward him. My chest constricted as jealousy took hold.

Maybe this swap thing wasn't such a good idea my logical brain interjected

Irritated at my automatic reaction to Hawk's lust for Emiko, and determined to ignore my logical half, I turned to Kira on the bed, knelt before him and pulled the tucked shirt from his khaki slacks. I glanced over to see that Emiko quickly had Hawk down to his underwear and it rocked me when he pulled her in for a kiss.

Had they kissed before coming back to the room? Why not? You kissed Kira, I reasoned.

My shock turned to panic and just as I was about to call the whole thing off, Kira's hands flowed over my lace covered breasts. I turned to him, he had removed his shirt and I automatically ran my fingers over his tanned hairless chest. We knelt facing each other and we kissed. I ended the kiss abruptly, and with lustful frantic hast, freed him of his trousers. His erection strained at the material of his black briefs. Back on our knees, we kissed again.

My hands roved over his smooth back and his hands stroked my neck. I absently remembered reading somewhere that men from Japan had a thing for necks. Hundreds of old Japanese prints of long necked maidens flashed in my head. Then for an odd brief second Van Gogh's Japanese Woman at the Café Terrace bobbed to the forefront.

I ended the kiss, slid off the bed and stood. With hands shaking from excitement, I unhooked my bra exposing my B-cups.

"Stand up," I told Kira. He swung his legs to the floor. "Not on the floor, on the bed," I said.

He complied and stood up on the firm hotel bed. I waved him closer then pulled his boxer briefs to his ankles. The height of the bed put his circumcised erection at about chin level. It jutted out at a near perfect ninety-degree angle, very different from Hawk's graceful banana like curve. Without the use of my hands, I took the head of his cock into my mouth. And then swallowed him down to the base, and then pulled back letting him bob free of my mouth. With my hands, I pushed the shaft against his stomach and took both of his balls into my mouth rolling them around with tongue and gentle suction. Then slowly, I pulled back allowing him to pop out of my mouth one ball at a time. Still holding his erection against his abdomen, I blew air on his wet balls for a couple of seconds, and then aggressively gripped the shaft and swallowed him to the base again.

"Aye, careful," Kira gasped. "Keep that up and I'll come like a teenager."

I freed his hardon from my mouth and smiled up at him. I held a hand out. Kira took it and stepped down from the bed.

Off to the side I heard Emiko say, "I want to see Gwen's beautiful drawing."

"I'm curious to see it too," Kira whispered.

Kira and I stood side by side and watched Emiko kneel before Hawk as if in prayer. Uninhibitedly, with steady hands I might add, she slid his briefs down spring his big erection free. Reverently, she gripped the shaft with both her hands. It impressed her that even with both hands, she couldn't fully grip all of him.

"Aye," she said softly.

"I had the same reaction the first time too," I said.

A highly charged thrill rippled through me as I watched Emiko take the tip of Hawk's penis into her mouth, but with the thrill, came a wave of ugly green jealousy again.

Get into this girl, I scolded myself.

Kira got my attention when he slipped behind me and slid my panties down to my upper thighs until gravity took charge and they dropped to my ankles. Both his hands roamed around front, the left caressed my breasts, the right softly traced the pattern of my pubic mound, all the while pressing his erection against my backside. Eventually his stiff penis nestled between my ass cheeks pointing up. Just when his fingers were about to discovered my clitoris, he turned me around to face him and kissed me. Both my hands explored his balls and erection as we kissed. I liked that we were the same height. At six one Hawk was six inches taller than me and we always have to deal with the height difference when we kissed. I stopped with my hands on Kira's erection, pressed against him and explored his back and tight ass.

My exploring sparked a frenzy of touching; his hands roaming everywhere with undisciplined desire. When he roughly gripped my ass cheeks. I responded by aggressively grinding my pelvis against his erection. My breasts screamed for attention too, so I stole his hands away from my ass, created a gap between us wide enough for him to feel my chest. He caressed both of my small mounds sending waves of pleasure in the direction of my crotch that screamed for its share of attention too, prompting me to push the hand exploring my breasts down lower.

Shockingly, he roughly pushed me away from him. An expression of confusion clouded his handsome tanned face. "You have enchanted me. Are you are a sorceress?" he asked.

I couldn't tell if he was joking. My eyes sought Sally's two bronze Venuses resting on the dresser. Kira followed my gaze then unexpectedly dropped to his knees before me.

"Not a sorceress, a goddess," he corrected.

I smiled at his joke.

A line of warm wetness flow down my left thigh where it quickly cooled. Kira's leaned in and with the tip of his tongue, traced the fresh line of moisture up my thigh to my opening and wet excited clitoris.

"Aye! be careful, you've made me into a teenager quick to come!" I said in hitching Japanese.

Kira made a sound; I think it was a laugh. When his stiffen tongue hit just the right spot, I lost all strength in my legs. In a semi controlled fall, I collapsed backwards onto the bed. Kira crawled in after me but stayed low and wove his arms under my thighs. One of his hands drifted up to my breasts, and the other hand splayed my vaginal lips wide exposing my engorged clitoris. He put his warm mouth to work, tongue and teeth seeking out all the right spots. I gasped and cooed; he certainly knew his way around down there.

A sudden bounce knocked Kira off rhythm for a second as Emiko and Hawk joined us on the big bed. I heard her complain."Why are you going down on me and not fucking me?" but she quickly changed her tune. "Oh my, you are very good at this," she gasped.

"What did she say?" Hawk's asked, his head popping up from between Emiko's legs.

"This is a fine time ... to ask for a translation ..." I said around gasps of my own. With a great deal of focus I manage to translate for him. "She asked why are you going down on her and not fucking her?"

"Why has he stopped with his mouth?" Emiko demanded to know.

"Now She's complaining because you stopped with your mouth." I quickly lost interest in Hawk and Emiko for Kira was about to drop me over the edge.

A primal force from deep in me pushed its way up looking for violet release. Just as I was about to scream from the madding pleasure, everything stopped. It was like someone had turned off a switch and I was no longer near the edge of orgasm. The flat of Kira's tongue pressed against my clitoris; both of his hands were on my breasts, his thumbs pressed in just below the nipples. I was still turned on, just no longer at the brink of orgasm. I lay blinking at the hotel's white ceiling, my body in a state of buzzing confusion wondering what the fuck had just happened. Lately, when my orgasm starts to roll in, it's like a Mack truck with no breaks on a downhill run.

Kira's tongue started moving again and quickly, he had me at the edge of bliss again. I cooed ready for my velvet Mack truck to smash into me. But yet again, I was pulled back. Doubly crazed, I propped myself up on my elbows and looked down at Kira.

"What are you doing?" I asked stunned, impressed and disappointed all at the same time. I realized I had spoken in English so repeated it in Japanese.

"It's an old shiatsu technique I learned," Kira said looking up at me from between my thighs. "Shiatsu is a kind of massage closely related to acupuncture dealing with strategic pressure points of the body."

"I know what shiatsu is," I said irritably, "This is not shiatsu."

"Emiko learned about this technique on the internet," Kira said. "She's much better at it than I am. She sometimes keeps me going for hours creating a prolonged hell of pleasure. Its most impressive."

"Really?" I asked intrigued. I looked over at Emiko lying on her back making small hitching noises, her eyes shut tight, her fingers tangled in Hawk's long messy blond hair. Wearing just her bra, she was the only one in the room partially dressed. I felt I shouldn't interrupt but did anyway.

"Emiko, show me your shiatsu technique for stopping the male orgasm."

Emiko opened her eyes and looked at me astounded.

"Now?"

I nodded then put a foot on Hawk's right shoulder and pushed him away from Emiko's crotch. Hawk looked up in confusion.

"Bachiatari!" Emiko barked at me.

"What's goin' on?" Hawk asked.

"Were going to try a shiatsu experiment on you," I said.

"A shit what?" Hawk asked.

I laughed for I knew that he knew what shiatsu was.

In an irritable fashion, Emiko guided Hawk to his feet and lowered herself to her knees in front of him. I couldn't help but admired her curvy pretty bottom, the woman was perfect from every angle. Kira and I lay on our stomachs to watch her perform. In a clinical manner, Emiko firmly gripped Hawk's balls in her left hand and then placed her right hand at his side just under the ribcage, and then she took the head of Hawk's erection into her mouth. She made a noise and backed away from Hawk's erection.

"He is very big," she said. she then engulfed Hawk halfway making him shiver and twitch.

"Holy shit! Tell her to stop or I'm gone," Hawk said with urgency.

Hawk has amazing staying power so to get him that close so quickly was impressive.

"He says he's about to come," I warned.

Emiko increased her actions. Hawk took in quick hitching breaths. I could tell he was about to explode then suddenly his eyes went wide.

"What just happened?" he asked stunned.

"Magic, " I said with a tiny smile.

Hawk pulled the true sorceress in the room to her feet then helped her out of her red bra. I envied her perfect body as I watched Hawk tenderly feel her breasts. My eyes narrowed for I still hadn't fully accepted watching Hawk touching another woman.

"Go to 'prolonged pleasure hell technique' on the net if you want to know more," Emiko said making it clear that the lesson was over.

"Enough of this foreplay," I said to Kira and rolled off the bed, found my purse and pulled out a length of condoms. I had put them in my purse as an after thought just as I had left my apartment. I stared at the condoms for a few second. You knew that something like this was going to happen, lizard brain chimed in.

After pressing a condom into Hawk's hand, I crawled back into bed with Kira and pushed him on his back, ripped a condom packet open and then applied it to him. I briefly looked over my shoulder and saw Emiko kneeling in front of Hawk, both her hands clapped together as she rolled the latex sheath over his erection. With her hands together like that, she looked like she was praying to his big cock. For all I knew maybe she was. I swung a leg up and lowered myself onto Kira's erection and he entered me in one quick satisfying slide.

Emiko and Hawk fell in beside us in the same position.

Hawk held his erection steady and I watched Emiko rise above it. Kira watched too, apparently as curious as I to see how his wife would deal with Hawk's size. Her opening met the head of Hawk's erection and she slowly lowered herself making small gasping noises with each conquered inch. I couldn't tell if her vocalizations were of pain or pleasure, perhaps a little of both. She eventually took all of him down to the base.

"This is most interesting," Emiko said in a breathy voice as she spread her hands flat on Hawk's chest and slowly rolled her hips.

My focus quickly shifted back to my own body as Kira started moving under me. His hands gripped my ass and I braced my arms on either side of his head. It took a couple of minutes of work finding a mutual rhythm we liked. I looked down as I rocked above him admiring his handsome Asian features. Kira is the first lover I've had that spoke Japanese and I wanted to hear him vocalize his desire for me.

I lowered my face inched from his."Tell me how much you want to fuck me," I said in a whisper.

"From the moment I saw you," he said in beautiful Tokyo accented Japanese.

Emiko vocalized her own bliss beside me with pleasure's urgency in her voice. "Don't stop, make me come, my big American man."

With urgency of my own, I gasped and said, " I'm coming! And if you pull a shiatsu trick now I will kill you!" Fortunately for him he didn't.

As he roughly, squeezed my my breasts an orgasm swept through me like a storm serge. Black stars formed around Kira's head and I closed my eyes to wait out the sudden dizziness.

I opened my eyes and had a clear view of Emiko from behind straddling Hawk's middle. Her ass is so amazing, I thought with envy. I looked over at my ass and thought that mine looked just as good.

Then with start I thought, How come I can see me like this? Whoa! What am I doing across the room? But I'm still fucking Kira?

I watched me turn my head on the bed to look at me standing across the room. And then, with a dizzying snap, I was looking at the closed drapes covering the balcony sliding door.

My eyes dropped down to Kira beneath me. Although dismayed, I didn't panic for I had become accustom to my strange out-of-body experiences. One night a week ago, just after an intense orgasm, I opened my eyes to find myself in a room painted with Egyptian hieroglyphics. It was brief and weird. I told Hawk about it. He had read somewhere that some people can get high while making love and their brains create endorphins that border on the hallucinogenic. Whether that was the case with me, I don't know, but like I said, I was getting accustom to my tiny mind trips.

My eyes flickered back to the balcony door and the drapes seem to sway a bit. My vaginal muscles twitched and teased at Kira's erection buried deep inside me instantly returning my attention to the sweet work at hand.

"I'm almost at your door, don't stop fucking! Make me come!" Emiko gasped as Hawk followed each roll of her hips with a hard upward push of his.

I wasn't sure if I had heard her right. Either way, I liked the sound of it.

Not done, Kira and I switched places and I lay with my arms stretched over my head in blissful surrender as he entered me again. I celebrated each plunge of his hips with a small noise of pleasure.

"Kira," I said in a hot whisper then found myself kissing his receptive mouth. As we kissed, I heard Emiko and Hawk come together. I urged Kira on and soon, another orgasm took hold of me. Kira released his pleasure too just seconds behind me. In my bliss I turned my head to one side and my eyes fell upon the pair of little bronze Venuses resting on the nightstand.

"Thank you," I whispered to them in Japanese.

"You're welcome," Kira said in English.

I turned my head and smiled up at him.

Pleasantly exhausted, we all lay on the bed in one big group afterglow. For a couple of minutes, the only sound in the room was our breathing.

Kira was the first to speak when he fumbled for the room phone and ordered a huge tray of sushi to back up the wine and beer from the Minnie bar.

Unbelievably, Kira switched on the TV so he and Hawk could catch the score of the baseball game they started watching in the bar. With bottles of beers in hand, they each took joy in saying disparaging things about the New York Yankees in both languages.

"What ever happened to an after glow cigarette?" I complained to Hawk who ignored me. "Men are such strange creatures," I said to Emiko. She nodded in agreement.

The food arrived and Emiko and I sat on the floor and talked while gorging on sushi with salmon roe, shrimp and grilled eel, laced with julienne strips of pickled ginger, dipped into pools of soy sauce cut with wasabi. We washed it all down with cold glasses of white wine.

"Hawk is a skilled and gentle lover," Emiko said.

"Kira knows a woman's body," I said in formal return of her compliment. I lifted my wine glass and toasted, "To good lovers." Emiko clinked her glass to mine and we drained them.