Hawaiian Lay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air show was a blast, literally and figuratively. Once again, he could sense the chemistry and attraction between them: the same chemistry and attraction he'd felt at their first meeting, the only other time they'd talked face to face. Steve couldn't help staring at her smooth, golden-brown, legs protruding from the end of her mid-length skirt. He imagined himself between them, with the inside of each thigh pressed closely against one side of his head. He also imagined a face-full of her muff.

Now here he was, two hours later, right where he had hoped he'd be. He inserted his tongue in and out of her vagina in an even and repetitive stroking motion. He tongue-fucked her like he'd never done to any other woman before. Her syrupy cunt juices on his tongue were like sweet nectar.

* * * * *

He tugged her panties from her gloriously supple buttocks, all the way down past her thighs, knees, and calves to her ankles. Lucy, taking the hint, stepped out of her cotton briefs. Steve stood up from his squat position, impatiently but gently grabbing for her left hand. He pulled her up from her bent-over position and pulled her close to him. He dropped his mouth hungrily on hers, letting her sample the delicacies of her own essence. While kissing her, Steve ran his hands up the back of her thighs, and let his palms rest heavily on her buttocks. For a middle-aged woman, Lucy's bottom was nice and toned. He suspected she did a lot of walking on the island.

Lucy didn't know what was coming over her. There was his mouth locked down on hers, enveloping her in a torrent of passion. She suddenly felt very bold and aggressive. She wanted to tear this man's clothes from his rock-solid body. As Lucy began to undo the buttons of his floral shirt, he back-pedaled towards the bed with her in tow, all the while remaining lip-locked. In a flash, he had removed his own pants and boxers and let them fall to the floor. Casually laying her down on the bed covers, he proceeded to hike her skirt over her head and take off her blouse. Even in her ardor she was keenly aware that her bra did not match her discarded panties.

He bent over her as she lay on her back, and begin to lick and softly suck on her exposed belly. As he moved his mouth up her body and toward her breasts, he passed the fingertips of one hand over both areolae and both nipples. He flicked his tongue in the valley between her breasts, while cupping the outside of each breast with one hand. Pressing her tits from the outside, he rubbed the inside of each one against the closest side of his face. Presently, he was suckling on her round mounds and light-chocolate-colored areolae. He had a particular fetish for the areolae of darker-complexioned Asian women.

He propped her bottom up with a pillow. He guided the head of his penis to the entrance of her vagina. He didn't enter her just yet; he rubbed the head along her pussy lips. After a minute or two of this, Lucy wanted to scream at him to put it in. As if he could sense her anticipation, he finally inserted his penis a quarter of the way into her, very slowly. Pulling out just as slowly, he then entered her halfway. He continued his pattern of entering her by quarters and then withdrawing almost completely, until he had entered her all the way. Maintaining a slow rhythm, he alternated his thrusts with almost complete withdrawal.

While keeping up his rhythmic thrusts, he cottoned onto her right leg. He licked her from the back of her calf to her heel, ending with a kiss on the back of her foot. Steve sucked on her big toe. All the while, he never broke from his languid pace.

Lucy, in a fit of passion and also out of sheer habit, turned her head from side to side. Picking up the pace slightly, he bent down to kiss her behind the ear and on her gracefully exposed neck. Her fragrance was quite heady. He kissed her on the cheek. He kissed her full on her perfectly formed lips, while running his hand through her luxurious hair.

The frenzied way she whipped her head from side to side was getting to him. She had some of the most beautiful cum faces he'd ever seen. She was either a good actress or was thoroughly enjoying herself. It was probably a little of both, he reasoned. He loved seeing her breasts, with those light-chocolate-colored areolae, bouncing up and down in unison on her chest. Even more, he longed to borough his face in her hair between her shoulder blades; to see the dip and curvature of her strong spine; to see the pool of sweat collect in the small of her back; to see and feel the top of her backside slapping against his groin. Almost every aspect of the female form drove him wild. He couldn't wait to enter her from behind.

Up until now, Lucy had only experienced sex with one man (she was a virgin when she got married). Efrin had been a little on the short side in terms of size. It was difficult for her to grasp the fact that she was making love to this man who was not her husband. This tall dark hunk of a man with his bigger than average member that seemed to be filling her petite body from the inside. Part of her was apprehensive of what he was doing to her tight, pert little vagina. Another part of her couldn't care less; on the contrary, that other part of her wanted to be fucked faster than she'd ever been fucked before, to be fucked downright better than she'd ever been fucked before. She wanted his precious cock to fill her up over and over again. She wanted to be stretched, both physically and mentally. She wanted to do crazy things with and to this man. Things she'd never dreamed of, much less done before.

Lucy was reminded of her love-making sessions with Efrin. They would do it either doggy-style or in the missionary position. When they were in the missionary position, she would have to look over either shoulder, and not look at him directly. But, sometimes she couldn't help herself: she had to see the face of the man that was making love to her. She would look into Efrin's face with the briefest of glimpses, then quickly shift her gaze to a point over either shoulder. And even if he was caught up in the rapture of the moment, or concentrating on his own selfish technique, somehow he would always catch her glance. Then he would either give her a stern look, or make her assume the doggy-style position to avoid her scrutiny. Sometime either later in the day or the next morning, he'd give her the cold shoulder. During their twenty-year marriage, he'd always been self-conscious about his "performance" in the bedroom. If only Efrin had known how indifferent she'd often been...

Finally, Lucy's curiosity got the better of her and she turned to peak at her lover behind her. Steve had a semi-focused , pleasurable expression on his face, as he tried to maintain his rhythmic thrusts. He caught her eye after a second as she peered at him. He gave her a droopy-eyed smile that she reciprocated. Then, as if reading her mind, he grabbed her shoulder-length hair and began to pull on it ever-so-gently. The pull didn't cause her any pain or discomfort. It was just enough to create a subtle tugging on her scalp, which felt very erotic. It reminded her of the many hours, as a young woman, she used to spend brushing her hair (which used to be much longer) in front of the mirror.

The rhythmic slapping of his genitals against hers, coupled with the tickling sensation of her pussy-hairs, was proving too much for him. Steve could no longer contain himself. He had to pull himself out to avoid an "accident". Are you crazy?, he asked himself, this is nirvana. Stay in, enjoy yourself, let yourself go. Reason won out, and in a split-second he had pulled out and aimed for the small of her back. He unloaded. A voice he barely recognized as his own could be heard moaning, as if in the distance. He fell face down onto the bed by her side. He put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her in close for a kiss.

That was one of the most explosive orgasms he'd ever had, and it left him feeling a little guilty. He was usually more attentive to his partner's needs during lovemaking. But, so caught up was he in the rapture of her sweet pussy , he'd totally forgotten about her pleasure. You idiot, he thought to himself, a woman can't come from intercourse alone. You should have played with her clit, or fondled her breasts while you were doing her doggy-style.

Steve was already making a mental resolution that next time (please, he thought, let there be a next time), it would be all about her. He kissed her full on the lips, then looked at her with his best guilty puppy expression. To his slight amazement, she seemed to have a contented look in her eyes. A moment ago, he was about to apologize for his performance, and promise to make it up to her. Now, seeing that she was obviously pleased, he didn't know what to say.

"Well, that was....." he started.

"You don't mind if i just look at you for a moment, do you?" Lucy asked.

Steve looked at her quizzically through drooping eyelids, trying to read her thoughts. Finally, he gave up. "Not at all." he said. With that, he kissed her again, this time on her forehead, and promptly went to sleep.

And for a long time, Lucy watched him.

12