Hayley's Naughty Night Out With Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fortify
Fortify
10 Followers

Leah began ramming her fist in and out of her sister's cunt, using her other hand to grab Hayley's tits, feeling the pools of cum that covered her big sisters body. The cum began to drip off and fall upon Leah's face, turning her on even more, and she started to pick up the pace even more as her sister began to shake against the force of the two girls.

'Right' whispered the brunette in her here 'now comes to the real party.' Hayley had no idea what she meant, but soon her body told her what the brunette meant. Once she had spoken the words, the brunettes fist became an arm. Hayley looked back to see the girl ramming her arm into her ass all the way up to her elbows.

'How does it feel to be ass raped, you little whore?!'

Hayley physically collapsed under the weight of her orgasm, dropping to the floor beneath the two girls, shaking violently as her body and mind began to realise what she had just done. Her whole being seemed to be on fire.

Leah and the brunette picked her up and marched her out of the toilet, still naked and covered in cum. In the hallway, Hayley could feel strangers grab at her body, some feeling her clit, some harshly slapping her tits, while others shoved her against the wall and shoved their fingers up her pussy.

The whole crowd began groping each other and the three girls began to get lost in the mayhem. They watched as one blonde girl with massive tits began to be groped by a whole group of guys, shoving her to the floor and forcing her to suck their dicks. The group had moved on. Hayley couldn't help feeling jealous as the blonde girls clothes began to be ripped off, her massive tits exposed to the ravenous mob.

Leah, who had taken her and Hayley's clothes, gave them to her sister and they gingerly began to dress themselves, their bodies heaving and their breath coming fast.

Hayley stood there, looking at her sister, beginning to feel the cum seep through her clothes. She remembered that no-one in the club knew who they were. She grabbed her sister roughly and began kissing and feeling each other's bodies, all the time discovering new pools of cum to lick.

There was still a crowd watching them, but the brunette broke away. Moving towards the two girls, she said 'I know your secret...'

Leah and Hayley looked at each other, fear crossing their face.

'Don't worry, I have a secret too.' She called across the room to a guy lounging against the wall and following the action. Hayley felt her heart skip as she watched one of the best looking guys she'd ever seen walking towards them.

'This is John' said the little brunette, grabbing him by the back of his hair and kissing him passionately before saying 'and he's my brother.'

'Want to join us and a few other friends?'

The two sisters smiled at each other; there was only one answer.

Fortify
Fortify
10 Followers
12