Hayli's "Sliding Door" Ch. 02B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God Hayli, you are wet already, you really want me don't you?" he cried out in pleasure. His fingertips eased her tight lips apart slightly and he felt the heat of her juices coat them in nectar. He withdrew his hand and licked her juices off his fingers.

"Ahhh sweet babe, so sweet," he praised before reaching down for some more like Winnie the Pooh going for the honey jar. This time he ran two fingers the full length of her snatch and pushed further in to scoop out more of her nectar.

Hayli couldn't understand her body supplying juices to this creep, but she felt her clit come online now to join her nipples as a sensor of pleasure that she did not want.

The prof just couldn't believe how wet she was so after licking his fingers for the second time, he would dearly love to get his mouth and tongue clamped down on that sweet minge. Unfortunately Hayli was just too far gone on the drugs to be able to control her body. He accepted that his fingers would have to enjoy her pussy instead as he reached between her thighs again to run the full length of her pussy lips like a surfer riding the best waves on the beach. Then his fingers found her bud, which was involuntarily swollen and charged with electrons of need. One touch and the electrons of need earthed themselves and Hayli shivered through a mini orgasm that just pumped juices over the prof's grateful fingers, which were soon travelling north back up to his lips again.

After licking them clean for a final time, it was the end of foreplay and the prof reached down to unbutton himself and fish out his throbbing dick. The swollen tip of his purple-headed womb ferret came to attention as it sprung out into the cool evening air and brushed against Hayli's cute ass for the first time.

Hayli felt a trace of precum smear across her cheek, she knew what was going to happen but she prayed that she was wrong. The fat tip of his cock moved forward under her spread ass cheeks and she could feel the hardness and thick girth of his hot throbbing cock; she knew she was only seconds from loosing her virginity and this was not the way that she expected to lose it. She prayed with all of her might that Paul would storm out of the bushes and bowl this bastard from between her legs and save her. At the back of her mind she realised that she wouldn't mind so much if it were Paul about to fuck her now because she knew she could trust him never to hurt her. She pictured Paul standing rock solid behind her as she felt the prong force her wet lips apart and her juices coat its head as a welcome to her virgin pussy. She felt strong hands grip her ass to grope her tight buns and ease them apart, just as the thick cock entered her. The first inch felt unbelievably huge, stretching her lips wide as she pictured Paul behind her entering her with love, care and devotion. Her dream was brutally shattered as she felt the massive thick length ram forward and tear straight through her hymen casting her into womanhood in one savage thrust. White light of searing pain flashed across her eyes and tears streamed down her cheeks as she tried to scream away the pain, the disgust and the disappointment that her virginity had been taken in this manner. She felt her insides being invaded and filled like nothing she had ever experienced before; the walls of her pussy stretched like a second skin around the hot throbbing invader. But her nipples and love bud felt charged and oh so sensitive.

As if reading her thoughts, suddenly she felt her chest being lifted as two hands thrust under her to seek out her tits, they were rough, they were demanding, and they covered and gripped her orbs squashing her hard nipples back into her flesh. Hayli felt her tits being pulled to give that final inch of leverage and penetration as a pair of cum filled balls slapped against her pussy and she heard a loud groan of satisfaction from behind her.

The prof smiled an evil grin of self satisfaction, he was finally buried balls deep into his favourite student and prize of the year; her stunning and beautiful body speared by his cock laying trapped on the hood of his car. He ran his hands over her amazing tits, rubbing the flesh this way and that as he mauled them in his paws of animal need and lust. He savoured the feeling of the recently virgin pussy wrapped around his cock, its heat and juices making it the best place to be at this moment. He looked down on his prize trapped beneath him and he smiled as he started to ease his hips backwards seeing a red smear of blood from the newly christened pussy as his pole easd out into the evening air.

Hayli felt the hot length start to retract, and she hoped that it was all over; but she was intelligent and had read enough love stories to know that this was just the start of the pounding she knew she was going to receive. She was bright enough to know that this wouldn't be called lovemaking in a Mills & Boon storybook. Her tender sweet pussy was about to get shafted ..... literally.

He held the tip of his cock just inside the entrance as his fingers rummaged across the skin of her crushed orbs to locate her nipples. He positioned her nipples between his third and fourth fingers so that he could still cup the fullness of her breasts in his hands and tease the hard bullets at the same time. His hands started to squeeze and mould her flesh as he pulled down on them as leverage for hips thrusting forward in one swift movement to fill her to the hilt again, ending with his balls slapping her pussy again.

Hayli felt so stretched, so full, so..... violated.

With his meat rammed home, the prof started to grind his hips against her cute ass, circling his hips so her ass rubbed against him as he tweaked her nipples between his fingers. He wished for another arm so he could play with her clit at the same time, but a man can't have everything, but with Hayli speared on his cock he had all that was possible. With that thought in mind he slowly but firmly started to saw in and out of her pussy.

He developed a slow steady rhythm that gave him full access to her, gently easing his hips around so he applied pressure to her pussy in different way as he glided in and out of her well lubbed pussy. She felt so hot, so perfect skewered on his meat, slowly cooking it with the heat of her pussy, and he felt like a king. He looked down to admire Hayli beneath him and his cock seemed to swell even more with pride at the success of being able to fuck his prize student here tonight. He also felt his balls swell, starting to want release; so he picked up the pace as his hips moved up a gear; the intensity of his fucking increased as his hips powered forward slamming her pelvis onto the hood. With each thrust his balls slapped against her skin and juices trickled down over his cock and onto his balls to cool them in the evening air. He knew he wasn't going to last many more minutes so he went into overdrive, hammering his meat deep into her without mercy.

"AAhhhh, you fucking beauty," he screamed out into the night air as he looked down to watch her cute ass being pounded by his hard pelvis. He so much wanted to grip these tender buns in his hands as he lapped her pussy with his tongue, but that would have to be another time. But now he focused on his immediate pleasure and satisfaction, he was getting ready to cum as he fucked her hard, hard selfish fucks of man meat deep into the girl's now tender pussy.

Hayli just couldn't believe the power and force being exerted on her slim body as she was continually pounded against the hood of the car, her pussy being torn apart by this massive weapon that seemed to continually grow in size and thickness as it stretched and pummelled her pussy. Her breasts now ached from being mauled, but she felt like nothing she had ever felt before .... her body felt so alive, every nerve pulsing, ... but so detached from her brain ...... she had no control over her body or what was happening to her. She knew deep in her soul that he wouldn't pull out, she knew he was going to fill her with his seed. She felt her tight ass being hammered as he pounded into her at an ever-increasing rate; her pussy felt battered and bruised with his balls slapping against her.

Suddenly she felt the cool surface of the hood against her right breast, she realised that he had released the tormented flesh. The metal felt cool against her skin, soothing the mauled flesh and tender nipple. Suddenly as his prick slid backwards she felt the thrust of his hand under her pelvis and his fingers rake through her bush.

'GOD ...... NNNOOO,' her brain screamed in panic and self defence.

Then she felt his forefinger brush across the hood of her clit. A rough fumble for a few seconds and then...

'NNNOOO,' her brain screamed, 'not that!'

His finger found her hard, erect blood swollen clit and rubbed hard against it.

Hayli's detonator button had been pushed, and her body just exploded from her clit outwards, setting off simultaneous explosions in her nipples and pussy. Her clit just seemed to vibrate and her nipples combust in searing heat that just fired through her body. Hayli's whole body just throbbed and shook on the hood of the car as the mighty orgasm tore her apart.

The prof felt Hayli heave underneath him and then he prick was swallowed whole by her pussy, even her gorgeous, curved, cute buns clamped inwards as he felt a wash of her juices cream over his prick.

"AArrgh sweet chick, you are such an amazing fuck," he praised out loud, "You really know how to please a man." And with that exclamation out into the evening air, he tensed as his balls twitched and his cock throbbed; and then he just blew the entire contents of his horny balls deep into Hayli, spraying the inside of her pussy and womb with hot creamy seed.

"UUUHHHH," he simply cried out as he collapsed on top of her still twitching body, totally spent and totally sated.

Fortunately for Hayli his hand dropped away from her clit as she felt his prick stop throbbing inside her and start to soften. Her pussy felt flooded with spunk and her own cum; and it started to drip out of her pussy and onto her thighs.

Finally he eased his weight off her immobile body and slid his wilted prick out of her. He stood on shaky legs and admired her ass with her pants tucked just under the smooth tight curves of her ass. He reached forward to massage her ass but suddenly found himself having to support her weight as she started to slide down the front of the hood. His pleasure feeling her ass was short lived as he couldn't support her weight. Very reluctantly, but quickly he grabbed her under the arms and hoisted her up the hood as far as he could. He wanted to explore her body, to suck her tits, to finger her pussy, maybe even finger her cute ring; but she was in no state to allow him to do that.

With a long loud sigh of utter disappointment the prof started to tug up her panties and pants to cover her cute ass. It took several minutes of hard work to get her fixed up before he could drag her back to the car. He was absolutely bollixed by the time she was sat in the passenger seat. He grasped for air as he tugged her mesh bra down over her fantastic tits, and he couldn't resist leaning forward to suck on each tender nipple through the mesh before he finally accepted he had to cover her up and get her home. He pulled her top down over those beautiful breasts, giving them one final massage as he did so, then he stood and he looked at her. He so much wanted to play with himself, to rub his cock in her cleavage, to wank in front of her listless eyes and then to ram his cock down her throat. But he couldn't; firstly he just didn't have any spunk left after fucking her amazing cunt, and secondly with her being so drugged he wasn't sure that she would be able to swallow and not choke. Instead he reached in and fastened he seat belt across and between her stunning breasts, but he couldn't resist a final palm over the glorious orbs thrusting out each side of the seat belt.

Finally commonsense kicked in and he got into the car to drive her home.

In the meantime Paul had got home and gone up to check on Hayli. After knocking on her door and not getting any reply he dropped to the floor and looked at the bottom of the door to see if any lights were on, there were none. He knocked some more, enough to wake her up if she had been asleep. Now he was worried. Next he checked each staircase just in case she hadn't made it up the stairs. Now his mind was starting to panic. 'What have you done with her you bastard?' he thought as he raced for the front door to check outside. For ten minutes he checked around the building but with no result. Finally he just sat outside the front door wondering what to do next; should he ring the Police? Should he ring the Bursars office to see if Professor Hartnett had rung in? He just wasn't sure what to do next.

That decision was made for him several minutes later when the professor's car pulled up outside the front door; Paul immediately jumped up and rushed over.

The prof looked a bit shifty at meeting Paul.

"Where the fuck have you been?" he angrily demanded as soon as the prof stepped out of the car.

As the prof came around the front of the car to quieten Paul down; Paul loudly and angrily demanded, "What the fuck are those wet stains on the front of your pants?"

The prof looked down and was horrified to see cum and juice stains down the front of his chinos. Before he could think of anything to say there was a flash of light. He looked up frightened now, only to be blinded by another flash, once his eyes adjusted again he saw Paul standing there with his mobile phone 'Oh fuck no,' he thought.

Paul raced around to the passenger door and snatched it open. He could immediately see Hayli's wet crotch and he snapped off another photo. Suddenly his shoulder was pulled back. In his absolute disgust and anger he exploded in rage and smashed his fist into Professor Hartnett's face immediately breaking his nose and seating him down on his arse on the pavement.

Paul's anger gave him almost super human strength and he unfastened the seat belt before hauling Hayli's body out of the car in one seemingly easy lift. He bent slightly and heaved her onto his shoulder again, a position from which he truly regretted taking her down from previously. He turned, taking care not to hit her head on the car door.

"You've raped her you fucking bastard!" Paul nearly spat at the prof, "Haven't you? ..... speak to me you piece of shit!"

The prof stuttered as blood poured from his smashed nose "uhh yes," he said in shame and shock at being caught out.

"Once I get Hayli safe and conscious then I'll decide what I am going to do with you ..... If Hayli wasn't here I would beat the living shit out of you," Paul growled extremely menacingly at the cowering professor, "Now fuck off out of my sight and await my call or maybe the Police .... I haven't decided yet."

Still pumped full of anger and energy he stormed into the building and up the stairs with Hayley on his shoulder as if she was weightless. He paused once he was back outside her room door again and slid her down and leant her against the wall at the side of the door. Reaching down into the tight pockets of her pants he found her room key and then opened the door. Hayli seemed heavier to lift this time, but the knight in shining armour did so manfully, kicking the door closed behind him.

Paul very carefully lowered her down onto the nearest bed and placed her in the recovery position before checking her airway and pulse to ensure she was okay. He then slumped onto the bed across the room, suddenly tired, all of his anger & energy melted away as he stared at the abused beauty in front of him. She looked to be asleep or passed out due to the drug or her ordeal. Paul knew she was safe for now, he would guard her to the death if needs be, but he wasn't sure what to do next. Should he ring the police? But could he be sure she had been raped? it certainly looked that way, but was he really sure?He just didn't know what to do for the best. At the end of the bed he spotted a folded blanket, so he placed it over Hayli to keep her warm as his figurative shield to protect her.

He was still staring at her 10 minutes later when he heard a key in the door; he tensed, ready to attack and defend her once more. The door opened and in waltzed Sarah looking the worse for several or many drinks.

"What the fuck are you doing sitting on my bed?" she demanded.

Paul stood immediately, "I am sorry I didn't know it was yours."

"What are you doing here Paul?" then she saw Hayli on the bed and the concerned look on Paul's face. Through the mists of alcohol she realised that something wasn't right; "What has happened?" she demanded.

"Hayli has been ....... raped," Paul said quietly.

Sarah was sure she had heard him correctly, but she had to ask again to be sure, "WHAT?"

"Tony spiked her drink at the party, then took her to a room where he was about to fuck her on the bed when I stormed in," he blurted out before continuing "I beat him up, dressed Hayli again and then carried her out of the house. Unfortunately I met Professor Hartnett outside and he promised to bring Hayli home in his car..... I'm sorry, but I was stupid enough to let him. He took her somewhere and raped her, I am"

"What?" Sarah cried out in utter disbelief, interrupting Paul.

"I am not totally sure," Paul continued, "but he had cum on the front of his chinos and Hayli's crotch is all wet."

"What?" Sarah again repeated knowing she sounded stupid but was too bewildered to think of anything else to say.

"I took photos of them both as evidence", Paul offered as he pulled out his phone to spell it out to Sarah, "then I broke his nose."

"You did WHAT?" exclaimed Sarah, now totally blown away by the man in front of her.

"Then I carried her upstairs and laid her on the bed like this," Paul pointed to Hayli to make the point to her dumbfounded friend.

"OH MY GOD," was all she could say before she sat beside Paul.

"What do we do now?" Paul asked, finally having someone to take over control of the situation.

"Let me think it through please," Sarah replied and then they sat in silence for the next fifteen or twenty minutes during which time Hayli didn't move at all.

Eventually Sarah stood up and headed for the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" Paul asked.

"I do my best thinking in the shower," she replied, "Stay there and keep an eye on Hayli; ..... Oh, and don't open the door to anyone." She said sounding melodramatic.

Paul could hear the water through the door, and his mind imagined Sarah under the hot shower, she had a rather nubile & sporting body he thought, nearly as pretty as Hayli.

Finally she emerged from the bathroom in a thigh length thick white terry bathrobe. Her legs looked good to Paul as she smiled warmly at him.

She stood in front of him drying her hair, the robe eased apart slightly as she moved and he could see a little thigh and a bit of her cleavage, but the waist tie kept the rest well covered. "There are several options available to us, and most will have to wait until Hayli is awake and we can talk to her," Sarah stated matter of factly, "we need to ensure that she was raped and then help her do what's best. There are several options, but really it is Hayli's choice, and we can only guide her ...... now help me sit her up."

Why?" Paul asked confused.

"We can't leave her sleeping like that tonight; we need to put her in bed and then bag up her clothes as evidence for tomorrow. Now you lift her up and keep her upright until I tell you otherwise."

"Right," replied Paul as he stepped up to Hayli, carefully peeled away the blanket and lifted her to a vertical position between the two beds; Hayli groaned softly but didn't wake up. Paul enjoyed the feel of her warm body against his and the crush of her breasts against his chest as he held her tight to him.