He Deserved It

Story Info
Everyone gets what they deserve in the end.
763 words
3.96
78.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's that fucking nurse anyhow?" he thought to himself.

He had been awake now off and on for three days, and he was already hating his hospital stay. A broken pelvis, a broken leg, a dislocated shoulder, a broken arm, a shattered jaw, and severe bruising over most of his body – and the doctors said he was lucky! No internal organs damaged. He would make a full recovery, but it would take three or four months. Damn!

He was better off than that bimbo who was with him.

"What was her name, anyhow?" he mused. Tami or Tanya or something like that. It really didn't matter. She didn't survive the crash. He had picked her up in a bar a few hours earlier.

His morphine drip needed to be changed, and soon! The pain was beginning to return as a dull ache through his whole body. Damn!

They wired his jaw back together, so he couldn't talk and had to be fed with a tube for now. That really sucked. And he could barely work the TV controller, not that it mattered. Nothing on the TV really interested him anyhow. He was stuck in this bed, unable to move himself. Where he deserved to be was sunny Mexico!

He was heading south to Mexico with Tawnya, or whatever her name was, when that damn semi crossed the centerline and smashed into his car. He had cleaned out the joint bank account, taken everything of value from the house and left. Boy, would he like to have seen the expression on Jenny's face when she got home from work! His wife was going to be pissed at him for a long time, not that it mattered. He wasn't going back to that bitch!

Eight years of marriage was enough! All she did was nag him to get a job, quit drinking, work in the yard, stop seeing his girlfriend. Blah, blah, blah. Complain, complain, complain. And the sex wasn't all that good anyhow. His girlfriend sucked him off better.

Working two shifts at that clinic as a medical assistant kept her mostly out of the house, thank god! She claimed that she needed to work extra to support them, because he couldn't keep a job. Well, she wasn't going to rub that in his nose ever again! And he was rich now. That trucking company offered him five million not to sue them. He deserved it!

Where is that fucking nurse, anyhow?

Two nurses entered his room.

"Good evening, Mr. Jones. I will be going off shift now. This is Nurse Jennifer. She's new here, and she will be your night nurse. Here are the charts, Jennifer. I'm leaving now. Good night."

He slowly turned his head and looked the evening nurse. He could only see her back. Not much to look at. The day nurse had a better body.

"Hello, Ralph."

That voice. It was familiar.

Fuck! It's his fucking wife. How'd she find him?

"Ralph," she said sympathetically, "I have some bad news, my dear husband. The morphine drip will not be replaced, a terrible oversight on my part. After four or five hours of excruciating pain, you will beg me to end it. It will be an unfortunate accident. An air bubble will somehow be introduced into your vein."

Ralph's eyes were open wide in terror, and his blood pressure monitor alarm was sounding.

Nurse Jennifer turned off the alarm.

"You are probably wondering, why go to all this trouble?" she asked.

Ralph was frantically trying to get away. The hospital bed had him firmly secured to prevent him from falling out.

"You might think that it's because for eight years you lied, cheated, betrayed and stole from me. While true, that's not the reason."

Ralph began to whimper and cry. After eight years, didn't she love him?

"You might think that I want to be a rich widow with the trucking company settlement. That's also true, but that's not the reason either."

Ralph closed his eyes and tears rolled down his face. God, what had he done to deserve this?

"The real reason is," she said softly while patting his hand, "that you really deserve it, my dear husband."

Nurse Jennifer finished her adjustments on Ralph's IV.

"Now, there, sweet husband, you stay right here," she said smiling. "I have to check on my other patients."

She left the room and walked down the hall humming to herself. She was only going to work this one night at the hospital. A very profitable night, indeed!

She deserved it.