He-She: Our First Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "Lovely, so lovely," he sighed as he reached out a hand to stroke her leg.

He pulled her onto the bed and immediately his hands began exploring her body. He gently caressed each leg, his fingers leaving a tingling trail of heat as he removed her heels.

"So nice," he whispered.

Then he slid his hands down each leg, slowly removing the stocking and tossing it to the floor. His fingers grazed up her bare leg as he bent to remove the other stocking.

He pulled her into his arms for a kiss, his tongue parting her lips to explore. Then his lips traveled down her neck to her succulent breasts which were nearly popping out of her gown. His hands gliding over her skin, teasing, tantalizing her, causing her to moan softly. His fingers brushed over the panties, softly at first, then pressing against her pussy. She felt the moisture seeping into the lace fabric each time his fingers stroked across her pantied muff. She arched against his hand wanting to feel more of the quivering sensations his touch caused.

"Oh, God! Crotchless panties! You've thought of everything!" he groaned as his fingers slipped into her wet pussy.

"Mmmm, I thought you would like them," she said with a throaty chuckle.

Mitch delved his fingers in and out of her pussy smearing her cream on the lacy fabric. He found the little bud of her clit and worked it between his thumb and finger. Her moans and wiggling increased as he played with her clit. He felt it swell and knew she was nearing an orgasm.

He plunged two fingers into her hole and as he finger fucked her he pressed his fingers up toward her abdomen.

Her hips were bucking up off the bed. She screamed and writhed under his touch.

"Yes! Yes! Oh Yes! Don't stop! Oooh Mitch, Please, Don't stop!" she screamed.

Her orgasms came one after the other. Her cum flooding his hand as he stroked his fingers in and out of her gaping, wet cunt, pressing in against her G-spot sending her into orgasmic ecstasy.

He relaxed his hand until her orgasms subsided, then began the attack all over again. She writhed and bucked, screaming, "Yes! Yes! Oh Yes, baby! Oooh God! Yesssssssssss!!" Flooding his hand again and again with her creamy nectar.

Mitch chuckled, "I guess you liked that," as he lay beside her, licking his fingers while he watched her expressions as she came down from the orgasms.

All Brianna could manage was a soft, "Mmmmmm, yes."

Mitch moved off the bed and quickly removed his shorts. Then moving across her, he pulled her onto him so she was straddling him.

"Ride me Bri. Ride me love. I want to make you cum again. I want to feel your cum flooding my cock," he whispered.

He untied the laces on her bustierre and released her breasts from captivity. He leaned down to inhale one pink nipple into his mouth. As his tongue flicked across the hard bud, she raised her hips and guided his swollen shaft into her waiting, wanting pussy. He thrust up into her, continuing to suck her sweet pink nipple as their bodies met in unison. She ground her pussy onto him and he felt her muscles tighten around him, clenching him deep inside her. He could feel her heart pounding, her breathing more ragged as he fucked into her, his hands on her hips pulling her into him as his stiff cock plunged in and out, faster, harder, deeper.

His lips found her right nipple and he suckled on it. She moaned and thrust harder and faster, riding him as if she were intent on draining every ounce of cum from his balls. Her hips raised up, allowing his cock to slide out, so only the tip was teasing her pussy lips, then she thrust down hard on him, impaling his stiff prick deep inside her tight, wet cunt. Again and again she impaled herself on his throbbing member, moaning and grinding her clit against his pubic bone. She pressed into him and cried out, "I'm cumming! Mitch, I'm cumming!"

He held her against him until her orgasm subsided, then resumed his momentum… in and out, in and out. Their fucking making a squishy, sucking, slurping sound as they thrust into each other. Her moans echoed throughout the room bringing him closer and closer to the edge.

"Cum in me, Mitch. Please cum in me, baby," she whispered. She wanted to feel his pleasure…to feel his cock spasming inside her as he pumped her full of his seed, knowing the pleasure of making him cum would send her into orgasmic ecstasy again..

He felt his balls tighten. The way she was milking his cock, there was no way he could hold back any longer. He felt the heat of her juices coating his cock, slowly seeping out between them, running down his balls, down his ass crack. That did it! Thrusting into her hard and deep, he filled her full of his thick, creamy spunk.

She collapsed on his chest, still moaning softly. He held her protectively until he felt her shiver from the chill night air.

"It's a good thing we have two beds, one for fucking and one for sleeping," he chuckled, "cause this one is soaked." He rolled her over, away from the wet spot and got up off the bed.

"I think we should clean up and get some rest. We still have three more days. I don't want to wear you out the first night," he said with a wicked smile.

He pulled her into his arms when they climbed into the spare bed. She laid her hand on his chest, playing with his chest hair. Looking up at him, she smiled, a happy, content smile. He gently kissed her and said, "Now I want to snuggle with you all night and dream of all the things we will do to and with each other tomorrow."

Day Two is almost complete. If there is enough positive response I will post it soon, so check back often. :)

12