He Subjugates Deanna Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You used to love to watch my cock working inside you when you were at your good weight. It'll be difficult, but I'll help you. I'll get your weight down because I love you."

"Dear...sweet...God...anything...Mr. Newell. AAAAWWWWWGOD...I love you tooooo!"

"We have a couple more things to discuss, you adulterous tramp. I will have your car equipped with a signaling device, and will assign Frankie to follow you. I need to know where you are every minute."

"YEESSSSSSS...Follow me...you...need to...to know...where I...am."

"I will phone you each morning to tell you what you may eat, what you are to wear, and what you will be doing that day. I will do this because I love you and want to protect you."

"OH GOD...YESSSS...YOU LOVE ME."

"This is so sexy, Dee. I'm just sitting here, and you're doing all the work. That's it baby, fuck my cock with your cunt. I wonder what Dougie would say if he could see the way his pretty little wife is working her ass. That's it baby, I'll hold real still. You go ahead.

"We'll entertain friends in my home and take trips together. I'll put you on public display like I used to. Remember how you loved showing your tits and naked pussy to strangers. Remember how the touch of a stranger felt?"

"YESSSSS...Mr. Newell...I remember...ohhhh aaawwwwgod...please put...my...body...on display...I'm...just...HHHHHHNNNNNGGGGG your mousey little...tramp."

Bob put his arms around Deanna's sweaty back and pulled her close, slowing her movement. The pressure on her breasts caused milk to spray out of both nipples. Dougie's wife groaned against her master's chest.

"Yes, Dee, you are my little tramp. And in spite of what those stupid counselors said, you need me to control you. You're not like other women. You are weak and need to be used and humiliated. This is how I prove my love to you, and you need my love."

Deanna groaned again, louder.

****************************

The successful celebration had ended, and Millie had seen everyone off. There was a transition in the crowd from those business people who had enjoyed the reception to folks who couldn't wait to get on all that new exercise equipment.

She could hear a cash register kachinging in her mind as she quietly walked up the stairs. Millie undressed while she watched the beautiful young wife impaling herself on Bobby's magnificent cock. She touched herself and thought, not bad for an old lady.

Miss Millie walked to the couple on the couch and, as Bobby squeezed Deanna to his chest, she ran her hands through Mrs. Stile's damp hair and down her sweaty back. She reached under her ass and felt her cunt lips which were fat and slick with juice. She stroked Bobby's nut sack and could see where the clothespins had left their mark.

"What?...who?...oh...my...God that...feels...so...good!!"

Miss Millie was tickling Deanna's asshole, then using the young wife's pussy cream as lubricant, she pushed her middle finger deep into the hole. Deanna moaned and stretched her head back.

Miss Millie put her mouth to the young woman's ear. She kissed it wetly. "Ooohhhh you pretty little baby. You are such a nasty wife. Do you like my old finger up your ass?"

Deanna groaned loudly.

"Ssshhhh, sweetie. We're going to take care of you. Ssshhh. We both love you so much, and we know how you need people to show their love. No, no, baby. I won't stop. I'll keep finger fucking your nasty asshole." She kissed the tormented young mother's ear again, then tickled her mouth with her tongue. She could taste Bobby in her mouth.

After awhile, Miss Millie withdrew her finger to another of the young mother's moans and sat down on the couch very close to the couple still connected at the crotch.

"Whew, I'm glad that's over. I couldn't wait to get up here and see how you were doing. Did it go smooth? It sure went quick."

Bobby and Miss Millie, it seemed were going to have a conversation while Deanna suffered.

"It was easier than I thought it might be, but that was probably thanks to you. What were you doing to her when I got there?"

Miss Millie smiled, remembering. "That was a little bold. I was just talking to her and stroking her face at first. But then she seemed so ripe and susceptible that I decided to get some handfuls of her big titties. You should have seen her hunching against my knee."

"I did," Bob said, smiling that wicked little smile.

Miss Millie continued, "She was so fuckin' hot I couldn't believe it and she did nothing to make me stop. You wanted me to feel you up, didn't you, you cheating cunt? "

Miss Millie was pulling Deanna toward her so that she could get to the closest breast. As she talked, she began to knead it again and squeeze it like she was choking the neck of a child. She had tormented and milked other young mothers and was very good at it.

"Ssshhhh, baby. I know it feels good, but you're so loud. Christ she's full. I'm going to have to milk her down or her titties will explode."

Bob and Millie did some rearranging, and with creative use of throw pillows soon had Deanna where they wanted her. Her ass was resting on the arm of the couch, making her pussy an open and inviting target for Bob's huge cock. But this time, he was going to aim a little lower. Her upper body was resting on pillows on Millie's lap, and the old woman was cradling her head and back as one would cradle a child.

As Bob thrust his huge cock into Deanna's unsuspecting, trembling asshole, Miss Millie began milking her nipples down to relieve some of the pressure. Then she pushed up on one huge breast, and stuck its nipple into Deanna's mouth. It muffled the beautiful wife's screams.

"Yesss, baby girl. Miss Millie's feeding you. Oh, good girl. Suck at it. Suck real hard. Drink from your big, fat tittie like your little baby girl does. Sssshhhh, little girl. Miss Millie will take care of the other one."

Millie then dropped her face to Deanna's other breast and began to drink the milk intended for Natalie.

Bob was plunging his huge cock into Dougie's wife's hot, sweaty ass while the women drank, and Mrs. Stiles began to cum. Her belly heaved, her body bucked, and she screamed around her own nipple. Bob let her cum, but kept pumping. That's something the women really liked about him. He could keep them cumming over and over again.

"Did you...get through to...Dougie?" Bob asked panting.

"Better than that," Miss Millie said releasing her nipple with a wet pop. She went back to milking it with her fingers. "I called his step mom and she's going to meet him at the restaurant. By the time Peyton gets through with him, he'll never remember that he was supposed to be meeting his wife."

Peyton never liked Deanna. The girl was just too fuckin' good looking, and she thought over time, the little bitch might make a play for the real money in the family. Besides, she always had a craving for her step son, so this had worked out just right.


"Ssssshhhhh, baby girl. You're so loud and we're trying to talk." Deanna was cumming almost continuously. The pain in her ass had given way to the most incredible, exciting sensations. This had always been one of her favorite fantasies after she broke up with Mr. Newell.

"How's Dr. Heilman doing, by the way?" Millie asked. Deanna tried to focus on this question because Dr. Heilman had been her therapist.

"Just fine. She's living in a small space in the house I rent to my grounds supervisor. His wife, Maria, has really done a good job with her. She schedules her cleaning appointments, buys the supplies, and makes sure the doc gets to the houses on time. And she makes sure that Julia does a very good job. She's cleaning 12 houses a week now."

"I think that's just the funniest thing. You said she called you after this little bitch's third session?"

Bob was sweating profusely as he worked on Deanna's asshole. "Yeah...third...session. Jesus this ass is tight. She got so excited about the things Dee told her I did to her...that...she wanted...to....aaaawwwwchrist... meet me."

Deanna couldn't believe her ears. She pulled her mouth off her nipple, groaned loudly, strained her head back, and came again. Miss Millie took the opportunity to bring the young mother's mouth to hers for a long, wet, sweet, sticky, milky kiss.

Miss Millie stroked Dougie's wife's belly with her free hand, then sought out the throbbing clit. She pinched it and scratched it with a fingernail.

"Oh yes, I know, sweetie. My old hand feels so good on your young body, your throbbing clit. I won't let it go, baby, really I won't. Old Millie is going to work it for a long time. You don't have to thank me, baby. I enjoy touching young wives' cunts."

Deanna was utterly exhausted. How much of this could anyone stand? Her leg muscles ached because Mr. Newell was making her hold them out with her knees locked, her toes pointed. Both of her tormentors told her how pretty it made her legs look. She was covered in sweat, and her belly ached because she was heaving it so much.

"Did you hear what Mr. Newell said about your doctor? She came to him like a dog in heat and begged him to use her and control her. While she was counseling you, he was using you both! And now he has her working as a maid. That's funny."

The old woman was milking Deanna's clit with one hand and had freed her other so she could work on the beautiful, young mother's tits. Combined with the pounding her asshole was taking, Deanna had slipped into a sexual maze with no way out.

Finally Bob could take no more, so Miss Millie allowed him to shoot a load. He pulled out so the old woman could direct the streams of sticky cum all over poor Deanna's body. Then, while the tramp wife cleaned Mr. Newell's cock with her mouth - the taste of her own ass was so wonderfully humiliating - Millie spent a long time spreading the cum around and rubbing it into the mother's hair, face, tits, and belly.

***********************************

Some time passed, and Millie had spent it well. She had strung Bobby up to a strong hook and pulley in the ceiling. He was on his tiptoes, arms stretched up, his wonderful muscles straining. Oh, he could drop down enough to stand flat on his feet, but if he did, the cord from his wrists, over the pulley, down the crack of his ass, and tied securely to his balls, would extract more than a little pain.

Miss Millie had bound his legs tight together with wraps and knots at his ankles, knees, and upper thighs. This arrangement kept his tight, now purple balls away from his cock, which was again erect and throbbing. It made a wonderful target for Wally's big leather belt. Miss Millie had years of experience with bondage and pain, and had Bobby sweating and grunting like a pig.

Then she turned her attention to Dougie's wife. Deanna was resting on the top of Mr. Newell's desk, with her heels on the decorative molding on the edge. Miss Millie insisted that she spread her legs wide and push her ass up in the air so she could see her sweet pussy while she worked on Bob. Well, maybe Deanna wasn't resting all that much.

Then Miss Millie began to examine the beautiful mother's cunt. It was red and swollen, half turned inside out from Bobby's attack, but still smelled fresh and sweet. She put fingers inside and delighted in the hot, wet, silky smooth interior. She explored the bottom, sides, and cervix before finding the rough skin marking the G-spot on the top of the hot, sweet hole.

"Deanna, sweetheart," she said as she tormented Dougie's wife's juicy pussy, "I've got a new, special job for you at the chamber."

All Deanna could do was moan.

"I'm going to put you in charge of business development. You'll spend time with visiting businessmen when they're in town..."

Deanna got the meaning and groaned loudly. The old woman was going to make her cum, but not yet.

"...and we'll go on some trips to their headquarters as well."

Miss Millie was now tasting the tramp's creamy cunt and thinking it was no wonder that Wally could settle for just this. Oh yeah, he admitted what he had done and that's the way the special sessions started. She wondered if Deanna thought the money and gifts were worth it now.

Between licks and sucks, Millie said, "Others can offer all the fuckin' tax abatements they want. But who else can bring a beautiful, young, nursing mother to the table with a guarantee that they can take her to a bed as well."

Miss Millie went to work on Deanna's clit with her hot, sucking mouth and the poor, tormented woman screamed through another body wrenching orgasm.

The old woman spent a long time with her captives that night. She went from one to the other enjoying their groans of pain and pleasure. This was working out just the way she had planned it. She was going to have a lot of fun with these two, and make a ton of money pimping Deanna and selling her really nasty videos as well.

**************************

Dougie was seeing less and less of his gorgeous bride, but at least his huge debt to Miss Millie was starting to come down. He had run into some problems soon after his father died, and the rich, old woman had come through with desperately needed cash. A pickup full of cash in fact. Miss Millie was using part of the money she was making on Dougie's wife to forgive some of the money Dougie owed. She was nice like that.

Deanna was spending a lot of time with some guy named Bob Newell as well. He would have had no idea what was going on except Peyton would bring him videos from time to time. They would lay in bed all naked and cozy watching them until the wee hours of the morning. Often with Deanna beside them. Peyton suggested this arrangement because the young wife had become an accomplished cunt eater, and she loved it that Deanna was forced to watch Dougie fuck his step mom.

His favorite video was one shot on a farm or small ranch. The video featured an old man, at least 80, who still milked his dairy cows by hand.

He accepted Deanna into his herd, and Dougie watched the screen with the biggest boner of his life as the old man prepared her tits just like he prepared his cows' udders. He used his strong, heavily veined, but age-spotted hands to wash his wife's huge, heaving breasts and then kneaded them, stimulating milk production. When he pulled on her teats, Dougie could hear the sweet mother's milk hitting the bottom of the old tin pail.

He milked her for a long time, giving the video camera operator the opportunity to get good close-ups of the old man's hands on Deanna's massive tits and of the tortured look on her face. With her feet tied wide apart, the viewers also got a good, long look between her wonderfully shapely legs. They could only guess what the things were that the farmer had pushed deep into her cunt and asshole, and wonder about what kept them snugly in place.

When he had drained her, the old man bent her over the corral fence and fucked her from behind, alternating between her asshole and her pussy. Obviously Dougie's wife was enjoying the attention. She was mooing -- Miss Millie's idea -- to beat the band. And the old man fucked her for a very long time.

Later when he was inside his step mother's wonderful pussy, Peyton told him Mr. Newell and Miss Millie took Deanna to the ranch twice a week, and that this video was the favorite of the business prospects that came to town.

His step mother pointed out that there was a good chance Dougie and Deanna would run into at least one of these men around town. Dougie, imagining the humiliating meeting groaned loudly and emptied the largest load of his life into Peyton's hot, wet, sweet cunt.

Life was not only good but getting much more interesting in their hometown.