He Takes Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lin could see her hubbys eyes open wide in surprise. Like him she had no idea what Andy had in mind, except, unlike him, she knew whatever it was she was going to enjoy it.

"I want you to take Lin upstairs Mike. In her wardrobe you will find her schoolgirl outfit!" Andy's grin broadened as he saw the look of surprise on Mike's face.

"Yes Mike I know she has one cos she has worn it for me before. But tonight is going to be different, cos tonight Mike you're going to take Lin upstairs and dress her in that outfit. You're not to touch her in any sexual way Mike.. Just dress her up then bring her back down here ready for me to Fuck. Lin will show you where everything is, won't you Lindy?"

As he asked her the question so a hand slipped inside her cardigan and started to play with a bared breast. Lin turned her head to reply but as she did her lips were enveloped by his. Lin could feel her pussy starting to spasm as his tongue played gently inside her mouth. She knew her hubby was in torment. She knew she should have felt shame but instead all she could admit to was to feeling hornier than she ever had.

Andy pulled away from the embrace and his hands slid down to her waist.

"Now take her Mike! Take this sexy little wife of yours upstairs and prepare her for my cock!!"

He eased Lin away from his body as if offering her up to her hubby. For a moment Mike was too shocked to move. It was Lin that bought him back down to reality.

"Come on darling!" she said as she held out a hand. "You heard what Andy has said."

Lin took his hand and lead him from the room. He followed like a lost sheep up the stairs.

In the bedroom Lin was feeling more aroused than she'd ever done. She knew her Andy was waiting downstairs for her.

She stood by the bed and indicated to Mike what clothes he needed to get from which draw or from which part of her wardrobe.

In no time at all a white blouse, black pleated mini skirt, black and white long socks and a yellow and black tie were laid out on the bed.

Lin looked at the clothes on the bed, smiling to herself then turned to face her hubby.

"Time to undress me darling!" she taunted, beckoning him closer as she did.

She reached out and taking both his hands placed it on her top. She could feel his fingers trembling as he started to undo her cardigan. She reached down and slipped her hand over his crotch to find him hard and erect.

"Mmmm! What's this darling? Are you getting horny thinking about presenting me to Andy?? Is the thought of him Fucking me turning you on?"

Lin stroked her fingers lightly over his crotch and felt him twitch as well as heard him groan.

He'd undone her top and Lin turned with her back to him so he could remove it easily. She let it drop to the floor then eased herself back into her hubby pressing her arse firmly against his crotch, wanting to tease all she could.

"Now the skirt!" she told him.

She could sense his reluctance, even so she felt his fingers undoing the clip, pulling down the zip before that too joined her top on the floor. Lin stepped out of it then turned to face him.

Mike could only look her up and down in awe. He had never seen his wife looking so horny, so sexually aroused.

She stepped closer and again took one of his hands, this time placing it over her panties.

"Feel it darling! I want you to know how much pussy is looking forward to what Andy has to offer!"

Still holding onto his hand she began to move it too and fro over her gusset. He could feel how damp the material was, then without warning she pulled her panties to one side and placed his fingers onto her pussy lips.

Lin moved closer still til her lips were inches from his ear.

"Am I wet enough darling? Is pussy wet enough for Andy's juicy fat dick?"

Having teased him she now pushed him away. She turned and picked up the blouse from the bed and handed it to her hubby...

"Come on! Time to get me ready for what Andy has in store! Put it on for me," she ordered.

Lin immediately saw the look of hesitation in his eyes. She could sense this was not what he wanted at all.

The blouse remained held out in her hand as she waited patiently for him to take it. She could of course have simply put it on herself but that's not what she wanted. Andy had made it clear it was hubby who was to dress her for HIM. His words were still ringing in Lin's ears. As soon as she'd heard what Andy had in mind her pussy had grown excited and now in her bedroom it was what she wanted too. She wanted her hubby to physically dress her. She wanted him to physically put each item of clothing on her knowing full well it was all going to be for Andy's benefit.

Still she held the blouse out at arms length.

"Come on darling! You heard what Andy has told you to do. Or would you rather I call Andy up here and have him make you?"

He reached out, a part of him still wishing this was a dream. He took the blouse, held it open as Lin turned her back to him and pushed both her arms through the open sleeves. She turned back to face him. "Now darling do the buttons. " she told him.

Lin was shaking as her hubby struggled to do up each button one by one. In her minds eye she could picture Andy, her Andy, waiting patiently downstairs for her return. She could see the look on his face when she walked into the lounge dressed just as he had asked. Her pussy was positively throbbing.

Next she turned and picked up the skirt, a short black pleated mini. One she would often wear for Mike except tonight it wasn't Mike she'd be wearing it for, but her son in law.

Again she handed it over and again he automatically did as he was told, holding the waist open so she was able to step into the skirt. She wriggled her hips seductively from side to side as he pulled it up to her waist then turned to allow him to complete the job by doing up the zip.

She sat down on the bed.

"Now the socks darling!"

She handed the first to him and lifted her foot. She watched as he knelt down and slid it on, over her toes, easing it up over her ankle then all the way up to her knee.

"Hmmmm! That's it darling. Andy likes me in these socks. he likes the feel of the material when I'm stroking it back and forth over his man sized cock."

He did the same with the second then stood looking down at his wife unable to believe he'd just done this, and down below he could feel himself still firm and erect at how horny she was looking.

Lin smiled up at him then stood. She picked up the tie, the last item of clothing needed to complete the transformation. She handed it to him.

Again for the briefest moment he hesitated.

"Now now Mike! You've been such a good boy so far. Don't go and spoil it now."

He stepped towards her, eased the tie around her neck and started to do it up.

"Oh darling! Just think. In a minute you are going to take me back downstairs and present me to Andy. I hope he will be pleased with how good you've been?" Lin laughed. "Hmmm! More to the point, do you think he will be pleased with your horny wife?"

"You bitch Lin!" he hissed through gritted teeth. "How can you do this to me?"

Lin stepped closer. "Oh you'll know soon enough darling. When you see the size of your son in law's cock, you'll know just why I no longer need you. He's got everything I want darling and Christ does he know how to use it?"

She waited for her words to sink in then said. "Come on darling! No point wasting anymore time. You've already seen how bad Pussy wants that cock of his!"

Lin took his hand and lead him back out of the bedroom towards the stairs. Minutes later they were re-entering the lounge.

Lin's smile widened into a broad grin as she saw Andy's eyes light up.

"Ohh Yes!" he exclaimed as he stepped towards her and with a complete disregard for her hubby, slid his hands comfortably onto her waist. He used them to draw her close and with their bodies touching they kissed, a slow, open mouthed, sensual kiss. Heads turning slowly from side to side, and despite her hubby's presence, neither of them gave him a seconds thought. They were each eager for one another and were happy to allow the moment to linger for as long as possible.

It was a good few minutes before they broke from the embrace where even then Andy turned Lin in his arms so her back was nestled into his body and he and Lin were both facing her hubby who by now was stood by the sofa.

Aware his every move was being watched he slid his hands up along the sides of her body and round to the front til, for the second time that evening, his palms were cupping a breast each. He instinctively started to knead and caress her firm fleshy breasts, enjoying it all the more because of who was watching

"How was it Mike?" he finally said. "How did it feel dressing Lindy like this? Knowing you were dressing this horny little wife of yours just for me?"

Though Andy had asked the question it seemed as if he didn't care to wait for an answer for he started to kiss and nibble at the side of Lin's neck. Lin in turn responded, turning her head to one side so his lips could get at the soft flesh of her neck, so they could nibble and suck on the lobe of her ear.

In the end Mike chose not to reply, instead he just stood there unable to do anything else but watch as his son in law's hands mauled back and forth over his wife's breasts, while his lips and tongue brazenly savoured the soft flesh of her neck.

Andy eased his lips away from her neck. He smiled over at Mike who he could see was battling with his many thoughts.

"Oh Mike! I have lost count the number of times I have Fucked your sexy bitch of a wife! And I say bitch Mike cos let's face it, that's just what she is for cheating on you like this...isn't she?"

Andy stepped away from Lin and took a pace towards her hubby.

"Well Mike it's time you saw for yourself why she cheats on you! It's time for you to see just what it is I've got that you haven't!"

He stepped close, turned once to smile back at Lin then turned to face her hubby...

"So far you've been good tonight Mike, getting your wife dressed for me like this. Now it's my turn. Now it's time for you to get me ready for Lindy. I want you to undo my trousers. I want you to take out my dick and when you've finished marvelling at its size, I want you to tell me to Fuck her! Hmmm! No! In fact I want you to ORDER me to Fuck your wife!"

He stepped closer still, took a hold of her hubby's hands and placed them on his waistband.

"Get it out Mike! Undo them and get it out so you can see just why your horny bitch of a wife can't resist me!"

Behind Andy Lin's body was physically shaking with excitement. She couldn't believe how much this was turning her on to hear Andy dominate her hubby this way. For so long it had been the other way around...where Mike had always had the upper hand, issuing caustic comments that would often be aimed at trying to belittle Andy. Now it had all changed...

She watched as Andy let go of his hands. Watched as her hubby's fingers fumbled with his button, then popping it undone, steadily drew down the zip. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. All she knew it was turning her on like nothing ever had before.

She'd seen it all before, many times but with the excitement of what was taking place she couldn't help but gasp when his briefs came into view. Briefs that she could see were struggling to hold back a huge rampant cock! HER cock!

Still Andy was being forceful, letting her hubby know who was in control and each word sent her pussy into a spasm.

"Pull them down Mike! Pull down my briefs and show your horny wife just what she's got in store!"

Mike desperately looked over at his wife, hoping against hope that she would step forward and put a stop to this nonsense but he saw in her eyes that this wasn't just Andy wanting this. It was clear she wanted it every bit as much.

"Do it darling! Do what Andy tells you!" she said, her words coming out almost as an order.

She saw her hubby bite his lip. Could see the frustration written on his face then avoiding Andy's eyes, watched as he did as he was told and pulled down Andy's white briefs. As he did so Lin saw the soft cotton material drag his erection down and down until there was nowhere else for it to go but up.

It sprang free like some huge jack in the box...and just watching it bounce up and down was enough for Lin's pussy to start to spasm.

Her hubby stepped back, part in shock at what he'd just done and part because of what he'd just unleashed. Like Lin he looked down at his son in law's cock. It was massive, and it suddenly struck him it was every one of the nine inches his wife had claimed it to be.

He took another step back yet still his eyes were drawn to that cock. He looked on, a part of him almost in admiration as nine inches of rock solid shaft bounced up and down like a giant flagpole.

For long moments it was as if he were in a dream, that this wasn't happening, that soon he would wake and it would all be over. Instead Andy's movement drew him back from his thoughts into the real world.

He remained standing and watched as Andy turned then walked behind his wife once more... watched as his hands slid around her waist before drawing her body back into his, then looked on in sheer amazement as his son in law's huge cock slip between her legs so that for a moment it looked as if it were his wife who was adorned with such a huge appendage...

Lin could feel his thick veiny cock between her thighs. She looked down at what was poking through her legs and shuddered with the idea soon it would be doing more than that. She looked up to her hubby.

"Look darling! Do you like Lindy's cock?" she teased as she wriggled her hips from side to side giving the impression it was she who was wiggling HER cock.

She slid her hand down and her fingers started to gently ease back the foreskin She looked up at her hubby and smiled as her fingers teased round and round Andy's purple coloured knob.

Andy leaned close and pressed his lips to Lin's ear. "Suck it Lindy! Get down on your knees and show Mike how much you love to suck on my knob!"

Lin again felt that shiver of excitement course through her body as Andy's words rang out loud and clear. She could see the disbelief on her hubbys face but the situation had gone on far too long to stop now. Lin knew this was going to play out all the way to the end.

She stepped forward allowing Andy's cock to slide back from between her legs. She smiled at her hubby then turning she dropped to her knees. She closed her fingers as far around his fat shaft as she could. It never ceased to amaze her how she was never able to do that fully for his cock was so big, its girth so thick.

Looking up into his eyes she began to wank him indolently up and down the full length of his shaft. Andy looked down at her and grinned.

"Ohhh Andy! I soooo love this big fat dick!"

Her hubby moaned behind her, Andy took no notice...

"That's it Lindy, give it a good wank. Get it nice and hard, ready to fuck your sweet little cunt!"

To the side of her Lin heard her hubby let out another groan. Louder this time.

She didn't look, she had drawn Andy's foreskin all the way back and right then she was far more interested in licking off the precum that was forming on the purple head of his cock. She bent forward and flicked out her tongue which lapped seductively back and forth over his knob, savouring the delights of his sticky colourless precum..

"That's it baby! Lick it all up. There's plenty more where that came from."

Lin didn't need telling. She wanked him off a little harder now, enjoying the way his precum would all of a sudden ooze from the eye of his knob. She moved closer still and this time opened her mouth and closed her full lips around the head of his cock and sucked.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmm! she murmured, as her head bobbed up and down his thick meaty shaft. Her mouth sucking on his knob as anyone else might suck on a straw.

She pulled back and this time without turning to look at her hubby she placed her hand at the base of Andy's shaft, curling her fingers around it, then slowly drew her hand up towards his knob. As she did, so the eye of his cock began to weep precum. Not just a drop but copious amounts til with her hand only halfway up his precum was hanging off the tip of his bell end.

Lin leant forward and with her mouth open began to wipe Andy's knob around and around her lips. It was almost like she were applying lipstick except when she pulled away, this lipstick was left suspended from her lips to the tip of his knob.

"Ohhhh Andy!" Lin moaned. " You taste sooo Fucking good!"

Andy smiled down at her as she looked up into his eyes. It reminded him of how both he and Lin loved to watch this kind of act on those blue movies the two of them often watched. He looked over at her hubby then back down to her sweet lips which were heavily coated in precum.

"That's a good girl Lindy! Such it all off! Go on lover! Show Mike here how much you love tasting my precum!"

Lin grinned up at him then flicking out her tongue she swirled it around the head of his cock before leaning forward and plunging her mouth down his thick veiny shaft.

Above her she heard Andy groan just as he always did whenever she did this to him...

Her head bobbed up and down several times as her mouth , her lips sucked on his meat. She withdrew but using the fingers of her right hand she held his massive cock upright. She glanced a quick look sideways at her hubby then turning back to Andy she leant in close, nuzzling her lips into his huge pendulous balls. She sucked, first the left, then the right, taking it in turns to savour each spunk filled sac and all the while her right hand was still indolently wanking his shaft up and down ensuring more and more precum was oozing out of his knob.

Andy's hands slid into her hair, his fingers twisting roughly as he pulled her closer... her lips content to suck on his huge balls...

He turned to look at her hubby who by now had sat down. Not so much to watch, more cos he was in total shock.

"Look at her Mike! Look at your wife! Look what a dirty cock loving bitch you have. Did you know she loved cock this much??"

He looked up and for the first time faced Andy off.

"You Bastard Andy!" he seethed.

Andy laughed. "Yeah! But I'm the Bastard who's going to be shafting your wife in a minute! "

Just then Lin pulled back... She turned to face her hubby and smiled.

"Yes darling. In case you are wondering...he's right! As soon as I've emptied him of his precum he's going to be Fucking me! Do you hear darling! You are going to have the pleasure of watching Andy screwing me!"

Her words even surprised herself. She was never usually this bold but the whole atmosphere added to her confidence. Besides, like Andy, she had long waited for this chance to turn the tables on her hubby. No longer would he be able to offer any quick sarcastic put downs.. By the time she and Andy had finished her hubby was well and truly going to know his place.

Lin turned and this time her hand pulled down on his shaft, pointing the head of his cock towards her lips... She gave it one long lingering squeeze upwards as she held out her tongue to catch the precum dripping from his knob.

Beside her, her hubby groaned as she licked and lapped at his cum like it were some fresh sauce topping on the head of an ice cream!

She sucked..long and hard then happy she had emptied him of precum she stood. She smiled at Andy then turning she bent down and grabbing her hubby by his hair she pressed her lips over his. She caught him totally unawares. Though it was brief, she pressed her lips hard over his and poked her tongue once, deep into his mouth before immediately breaking away.

"There darling! I wanted that!" she gasped." God you don't know how much I wanted that! For you to know what Andy's precum tasted like. Was it nice darling? Was it nice tasting my lovers cum?"