He To She Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew she was thinking about tits. All girls worry about that. But we hadn't come to where breast implants had come up yet. But knowing Billie she was definitely getting girlier everyday. I wondered where her limit was. So far none of the girls I had trained had ever become transsexuals. You may think that's the conclusive step the deeper they go but you'd be wrong. Many reasons enter into not having the operation. The fear of an operation. The expense of an operation. Many times simply they wanted to remain boigirls. Some of the transsexuals I've met have major depression after the operation. So I'm sure even that enters into their thoughts.


"Do you like it," Billie cooed as she twirled around her white satin panties showing but her gender tucked into a hidden place almost as hidden as her thoughts were just months ago.

For the next ten minutes we discussed what would be expected of her. She was to smile and be quiet during the game except for when she was serving. Curtseying and 'yes sir' were to be her replies as well as thank you. She had been well trained these past months in service for me. She wanted to know if the guys know her secret. I told her I hadn't told anyone but in a way that was a lie. Although none of the guys knew she was going to be there four of six guys who said they'd be over were also into the same kink as me. Two of them had bought girls from me. So they may not know but they would definitely figure it out. The other couple of guys would be interesting to see how well Billie could conceal her physical gender. I explained to her under no case was she to say anything about the boy underneath. If she failed she be punished and rewarded if she succeeded. I didn't elaborate.

Billie tidied up the house as the noon hour approached.

Falcons vs GreenBay.

Billie vs The Men

She – Her Story

Surely you are wondering why I ever said I'd come over. Remember I had passed a couple of times when Chopper and I went out for dinner. This would be a test of all I had learned. Also I was interested in how I'd feel around other men. And since Chopper had promised no sex what was I to be worried about. Chopper also didn't know I had gathered a bit of a wardrobe at home but after he saw me in the cheerleading outfit he asked me if I had other clothes and I answered, "But of course!"

(to be continued)

12