He Went To The XXX Store

Story Info
Jack knows where the glory holes are.
1.8k words
4.41
100.3k
12
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was a normal horny guy that never seemed to get enough sex. He was constantly thinking of getting laid and spent a lot of time in the bars trying to pick up a similarly horny woman. Most times he struck out, but he knew how to relieve himself and often went to the XXX store on the east side where they had glory holes. Hell getting your dick sucked by someone was just as good as getting some strange pussy.

Jack knew it was mostly guys that went in there and he didn't really care if some guy wanted to suck his cock, it felt good and he didn't have to look at him, so he wasn't gay, right? He heard that sometimes women went in there, but he never saw any so he tried to fool himself that it was a woman sucking him off anyway.

It was Saturday night and it had been 3 weeks since he had been laid and he also hadn't been to the XXX store so he was particularly horny tonight and knew that if he struck out at the bars he would have to go to the glory holes. He went to his favorite watering hole and the place was jumping. A live band had brought a huge crowd with them and there was lots of strange tonight.

Jack was in heaven; his thoughts of getting laid this evening seemed to make him forget all about the glory holes. He asked several women to dance and got few refusals so he was getting more confident by the minute. None of the women seemed to be to his real liking until he met Sheila. She was a short woman with maybe A cup tits and a very hot ass. She had shoulder length dark hair and while not beautiful, she was very cute and had a sexy voice that seemed to drive Jack wild. He wanted this one in the worst way.

They danced several more fast songs together and then the band played a slow song. Since they were already on the dance floor, they embraced for the first time that evening. He could feel the warmth of her body and his cock instantly got hard. Sheila pressed against him when she felt his cock and Jack knew then and there he was going to get laid tonight.

They rubbed while they danced and Jack was grateful for the dim lights so that his hard on would not be too noticeable. He let his hands drift over her tight ass and she just pulled him closer. He leaned closer to her and kissed her neck, which just made her rub her leg against his cock, and he knew that he was going to have to leave soon.

The dance ended and Jack asked Sheila to leave and she said sure. They walked out to his car and he kept one hand on her ass while she rubbed his cock thru his pants. He opened the door of his car and they tumbled into it in a flurry of kisses and pets. He tried to rub her pussy but she pushed his hand away saying it was her time of the month, but if he wanted she would give him a blow job or he could fuck her in the ass.

His mind reeling and his cock so hard he could pound nails with it he said sure he would love to have a blow job by this dark haired honey. He started to pull down his pants and she said, let's go somewhere else. He suggested his place and she declined. Confused he asked her where she wanted to go. With a sly grin, she looked up at him and said that she wanted to be watched. Watched???? What ever did she mean?

Then it hit him, they could go to the XXX store. Driving like a man consumed with lust, he thinks he broke every law imaginable trying to get to the store. Into the back they went and he found one of his favorite booths available.

The guys in the back room looked as they got into the smallish booth and immediately the rooms on both sides filled. She pushed Jack into the makeshift chair in one corner and got on her knees in front of him. Sheila undid his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. Jack sat there with his jockey's tented from the hard on he sported and straining to get out. Sheila bent her head forward to rub her lips over his cock still imprisoned in his shorts and he groaned.

He looked around and saw eyes looking in his booth from his neighbors and smiled wickedly thinking to himself, to bad fellas, you don't get this cock tonight nor are you going to get her mouth.

Sheila tugged at the waistband of his underwear and the cool air let into his shorts felt wonderful as his cock was finally going to be free. She pulled the jockey's down till the head of his cock was just visible above the band and she licked it causing him to jump a bit and his precum starting oozing out.

She pulled the shorts down and stuck the waistband under his balls making his cock stand straight up. She took her fingernail and gently ran it up and down his cock making him groan again. Sheila put her hand around the base of Jack's cock and pulled it out away from his body and he could feel the heat of her breath as she put her mouth close and breathed on him.

Without warning she swallowed his entire cock in one motion and he thought he was going to cum right then. His eyes closed and his breath short she sucked him like he had never been sucked in his entire life. What a woman. He had many blowjobs in this store before and he knew that guys were sucking him off, but this woman was sucking him like no guy had done before. And to top it off there were guys watching her do this too.

She sucked him expertly for when he thought he was ready to cum, she backed off to let him savor the feeling then she carefully brought him to the edge again. Over and over this happened till he thought he was going to scream with agony. He begged for release but she continued to manipulate him in this never-ending game of hers. He tired to grab her head, which only brought her wrath, and she firmly but gently bit down on his cock forcing him to release her head.

He was going crazy and wanted so bad to cum, but she continued to tease him to the brink and back again. Sheila leaned back and released his cock from her mouth and Jack asked what was going on? She kneeled up and kissed him and asked if he wanted to cum? He begged her to finish, but she repeated the question. He nodded his head and said he would do anything to get off.

Sheila stood up and lifted her skirt only to reveal a hard cock staring into Jack's face. Where did this come from? How had he been dooped into this and what did she want?

"Suck it."

He looked around and saw eyes from both sides looking at him and shook his head,

"Suck it now."

He tried to protest at which point Sheila shoved "her" cock into his mouth. What a strange feeling, so soft and yet so hard. Hot and cool at the same time. The cock was not very big but seemed to fill up Jack's mouth and he started to revel in the feeling of this strange object in him. He could feel the cock jerk a bit and when he touched it with his tongue it jerked even more.

"Suck it."

He heard again and with his mind clouded from the booze and the blowjob, he started to suck. He felt Sheila slide "her" cock in and out of his mouth and he continued to suck on it.

Strangely it felt good and he wanted to have it in there more and more. He grabbed her hips and started to move his mouth up and down this hard cock wanting to get as much of it as he could. Her smooth skin and shaved pubic area gave him complete access to this beautiful cock in his mouth and he could feel the balls against his chin.

He started sucking harder and found that he could get every inch of this hot cock in his mouth. Sheila grabbed his head and pulled "her" cock almost all the way out leaving the head in while she came in Jack's mouth. He swallowed and then another shot, swallowing again, she continued to empty her cum into his mouth. Jack swallowed every drop not missing anything. The taste was different than his own, but he didn't spill a drop.

Sheila pulled "her" cock from his mouth and leaned forward to kiss him again. Jack was very confused but received "her" kiss with his own tongue probing this mouth on his. Then as quickly as the kiss started it ended with Sheila's mouth on his cock again. This time she did not tease him but quickly brought him to a mind-blowing orgasm. He continued to shoot in her mouth, which she greedily sucked up and kept sucking till he was completely drained.

He looked down at Sheila who still had his cock in her mouth and was gently licking and sucking the last of his sperm and she looked up at him and smiled around his cock. He could not remember ever having such a good blowjob in his life and didn't want her to ever leave. His dick slipped out of her mouth and he just sat there for a few minutes while she gently stoked his cock. She then looked up at him and said,

"Now when you come in here will you take your turn?"

He looked puzzled and said,

"What?"

Sheila just smiled and said,

"You come in here all the time and expect us to suck your cock, but you never reciprocate. We just felt it was your turn to suck some of us off."

Jack looked around the cubicle and noticed that both holes were full of cock hard and ready to be sucked. Sheila just smiled and got up to leave and said,

"Have at it boy, hope you enjoy."

Jack thought for a minute and bent over to suck the closest dick. What a feeling again, that soft and hard, hot and cool experience that got him so hot. He greedily sucked until that one came and he leaned over to gobble up the other one.

Never again would he abuse the glory holes. He figured that if he had to come here to get a blowjob, that turnabout is fair play and that he could suck a cock or two also.