Head Games at School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave and don't say a word to anyone or I will ruin you. If I want you again, I'll let you know." She did what she was told. I watched her walk away, this time without any trace of a saunter. I could hardly believe what had just happened. My sense of guilt was easy overwhelmed by the feeling of power.

That evening, in the shower I masturbated with relish, thinking about how Trish had got hers. What else could I get away with? The fantasies were delicious. I was slightly uneasy with the new sense of sexual power I was feeling. I knew I could force myself to get over the unease. I wasn't about to start collecting panties, but I was determined to run with Trish as long as I could. I was only surprised at how quickly I was becoming the kind of guy Trish's mother probably warned her about.

The next few days, I didn't see Trish. I wasn't surprised. She was likely making every effort to avoid me. No problem. It wasn't as if she could hide. I went about my days feeling like a new man. I was on top, and Trish knew it. Damn!!

That Friday night, our next home hockey game was awesome. We were playing one of the top teams in our division, one that we always struggled to keep up to. I felt an energy I hadn't felt for a long time. It was like Stanley Cup Finals and I went for it. I skated as hard and fast as I could, handing out bruising body checks, pouncing on loose pucks, scored twice and set up the winning goal. My coach was very happy with my performance. "What have you been having for breakfast? Pass it around. All the guys could use some." That would be something. Letting all the guys have a piece of Trish's mouth and every thing else. No, I'll just keep her for myself, I thought. I gave a short mental pause. What was I thinking? Where was this coming from? Did I really hate the girl that much? I wasn't sure, but I was sure I wanted to abuse her some more. I wondered if I could.

After getting out of the dressing room, I was walking along with a few of the other players and there she was. Trish was waiting for me. I walked by as if I had never seen her before. It was all I could do not to check out her reaction to the slight, but I managed it. To myself, I thought," I'll let you know, bitch!" Damn, but this was some fun. Then I winced. I was twenty-one but I still worried about what my mother would think.

Strange how things can come together. Out in the plaza in front of the arena was that shy and reserved girl I was thinking of asking out. Kris, was her name. I didn't think she was a hockey fan. She was talking to a girl I didn't recognize. Go for it. I walked up and said "Hi, Kris. Did you catch the game?"

"Yes, and were you ever good. You won that game for us. This is my cousin Stephanie. She wanted to see the game."

"Hi Stephanie, so are you a hockey fan?"

"I am now," she gushed, and gave me what I was sure was an 'I'm available' smile.

My, the possibilities I thought. It was out of character again, but I didn't give a damn. I asked, "You two up for a beer? There's a pub not too far from here and I need to rehydrate. You both have ID?

"I do," said Stephanie, but Kris looked apprehensive. "Oh come on," said her cousin. "You can be such a stick in the mud!"

"Okay," said Kris, " but just for a while."

Kris really was reserved. Probably one of those religious types, I thought. With my new found attitude, that just made it more fun. Virgin? Possibly, but the thought of popping her cherry was the type of challenge I had never really thought about before. What was happening to me? One way to find out.

We went over to the pub in my car, Stephanie in the front. We had no problem with the doorman who knew me, and sat down at a booth. Over a few pints, we chatted and I carefully appraised Kris. She was actually a remarkably attractive girl who appeared to be taking pains to hide the fact. Very conservative clothes, loose, buttoned up blouse, shapeless pants and no makeup whatsoever. Her hair was simply back in a ponytail. Not a single piece of jewellery was visible, and she was very, very quiet, only answering questions with a few words. She looked very much out of her element. Stephanie was the opposite. Not all that attractive but dressed in tight jeans, a top that exposed much of her abdomen, and hugged her breasts which looked enhanced by either surgery or the world's best push up bra. She was talkative, flirtashish and was letting me know she was available. Her red hair was styled and she had on some make up, a touch over done. Several times I saw Kris roll her eyes when Stephanie made yet another overly sexual comment. Usually I avoided girls like Stephanie, but tonight I just enjoyed her posturing. Besides, I had an idea that if, in front of Kris, I rejected her obvious attempts to hook up, I might gain a little advantage with Kris herself. Giving up an opportunity to score with the one, in order to have the opportunity to try with the other seemed like a good idea. I had never thought this way. Yet it seemed to come to me as naturally as making a pass in a hockey game. Something was definitely different since that blow job from Trish.

Kris was slowly sipping her first beer as if she didn't like the stuff. Stephanie acted like she had had several before the game. She was sitting very close and I felt her hand graze my thigh a few times, under the table. She was telling a story about one of her sexual conquests, which Kris was trying to ignore when she let her hand go for my package. She might as well have said out loud, "Fuck me. Fuck me right now. Do it!" Kris must have seen the look on my face, and she certainly saw the gleam in Stephanie's eyes. She was intelligent enough to figure out what had just happened. Her face blushed and she looked down at her glass, not sure what to do. Rescue time.

"Well ladies, I play again tomorrow and curfew is in half an hour. Coach gets upset if the team is out late on the night before a game. Stephanie, I'll drop you off first. "I didn't look at Stephanie but I could feel her eyes burning into me. I did glance at Kris and saw a trace of a smirk.

"Stephanie has to go home tomorrow, but I think I'll come and watch the game."

Stephanie almost turned as red as her hair. I avoided any eye contact and politely escorted Kris to the door and into the front seat. Driving back to the campus, Kris was much more talkative, friendly, and in a much better mood. Stephanie just seethed. Awesome. I dropped Stephanie off at the arena where she had left her car. "Bye Stephanie," I said in a tone of pure innocence. She got out without a word and slammed the door. As I drove Kris to her dorm, we chatted as if Stephanie didn't exist. I got out to walk her to the door. As she opened it, she turned, gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and whispered "Thank you," then walked in and started up the stairs. I waited for it. Yes! She turned, blew me a kiss and smiled. This was going very well indeed.

The next day, I made myself scarce, hiding in the library and hitting the books. If Trish was looking for me, she didn't find me. Kris did. I was deep in thought, about History, not women, when I felt a slight touch on my shoulder. I actually jumped a bit.

"I'm sorry, " said Kris. "I didn't mean to startle you."

"No problem, I was lost in the Revolutionary War. Big exam on Monday. How are you?" Kris was a little different. She had on a trace of make up, her hair was done up a bit and she was wearing what was probably her only form fitting sweater. I had a hard time not staring at her form. That girl had the body of an angel. Slim but not too slim, smallish and well rounded breasts that showed a trace of nipple erection. She couldn't be faking that, I thought. Usually I might try to ignore erect nipples, but this time they were my centre of attention, at least without staring too obviously. I was sure that Kris hadn't found me by accident.

"Did Stephanie get away okay?" I asked.

Kris almost giggled. "Did she re ally do what I thought she did?" she asked.

"Oh yes, she did just that. Are you two really related?"

Kris did giggle this time. "Only by accident of family. Otherwise I think she was left by a wandering gypsy."

"After the game tonight, do you want to go out for a bite to eat? I know a great Italian place that serves the world's best pizza."

Kris looked uncertain. "Are you sure? Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"No, actually, I don't." What I didn't say was that the last month I had been brooding about Trish and had decided that Kris herself was my way of dealing with that. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

Kris blushed just a bit and said, "No. Boys really don't pay a lot of attention to me. That's why I was so happy last night when you turned Stephanie down. Most guys would have left me there and walked out with my cousin. It's happened before. She seems to like rubbing it in that way."

I understood. "What do you mean by that?" A very little fib, but even so, mother would not approve. Dad might.

"She likes to flaunt herself, turning on the guys, and giving me a skanky look as she leaves with one of them. She seems to think she is God's gift to guys. As far as I know, she's never kept a boyfriend for more than a month. Usually, it's only for the night. I really don't like her at all. If she wasn't my cousin, I wouldn't have anything to do with her. My mom likes me to spend some time with her. She thinks I might slow her down. So far, it's not happening."

"Enough of her. She is a woman that my mom would call a trollop. Let's not ever mention her again." Kris smiled. I was beginning to think she really liked me. Of course, the erect nipples had something to do with that. "After the game, meet me where you were last night. Unless I break a leg, I'll be there."

That night, during warm up, I saw Trish. She was sitting right behind the Home bench. Our eyes met and she seemed to be pleading with me to let her into my life. Not tonight was all I thought. I was determined to ignore her for the entire game. I did look around the arena, trying to spot Kris. It took a few minutes, but she was there, high up in the stands, sitting by herself. Showtime.

The other team was last night's opponent, here for a double header. Having been stung, they were likely to be out for blood. They were. By the start of the third period, with no score, we were hurting. Several players had been injured, and we were down to a very short bench. I was hurting as well. I had been slashed across my calf, where there was no padding and skating was painful. The other team knew they had to slow me down and they were trying hard to do just that. The referee was letting a lot of cheap stuff go and it was really taking a toll. Coming out of the dressing room for the third period I was limping. Coach noticed and said, "Sit it out if you want. Next week, we have to be fit. Don't lose it now."

"Bloody hell, I will. These guys are going down. Too bloody right!" My mom was Australian. She didn't understand hockey but she understood what a good fight was all about.

Coach just grinned and said, "Okay, too bloody right!" I don't think he really knew what he was saying. I stepped out onto the ice. Kris had moved down to be nearer the ice. I looked at her and she motioned to her own calf. She knew I was hurting. She looked genuinely concerned. I gave her my best ' I'll be alright' smile. I hoped that Trish could see the exchange between us. The ref blew the whistle. Face off.

It was brutal. We were going at each other like life itself was on the line. I had never been hit so hard, so often and I gave it back as best I could. Both goalies were superb. Impossible to stop shots were going nowhere. I couldn't buy a goal. The crowd was as loud, excited and encouraging as I have ever experienced. My left calf was burning but I was not going to slow down. Kris was watching and for some reason, I wanted to impress her more than I wanted to win the game.

With only three minutes left, things looked bad. A stupid penalty call and we were down a skater. They smelled blood. I was always on the first penalty kill shift and as I skated out for the face off, I could feel me left leg cramping. The opposing centre, the guy who had slashed me, just grinned and said, "Give it up, Gimp. You can't skate. You shouldn't even be out here."

"Fuck you" I muttered. Too bloody right! The puck dropped. I ignored it and stepped into the other guy with all my considerable strength, pushing him out of the way. My right wing came in and one timed a shot at the top shelf, right side. Shit! It hit the post and came out, right to the D man. He flicked it up the ice and their centre picked it up and was away. Breakaway. Not on my watch. I skated after him, ignoring my screaming left calf and poured it on. I caught him on his left side just as he crossed our blue line. He was winding up. I knew he was going to fake a slap shot from out there and I waited for him to go to his left. I was definitely going to ruin his night. He went left and I hit him, shoulder down, bringing my weight under him and lifting. He lost his footing and went down like a sack of potatoes. The crowd roared their approval. I tapped the puck to my goalie, who held it on his stick as I went behind the net, gathering speed. He passed it out, onto my stick and I was off. Holy shit, they were in the middle of a really bad line change. Awesome. I passed it up to my left wing and took off for their net. I was flying. I got the return pass and they were scrambling to get back in position. It wasn't going to happen. I was already past them, going faster forwards than anyone can skate backwards. Nothing fancy. From the slot I just wrist shot for the five hole. Goal. Damn, this was fun.

A few minutes later it was over. One nothing and as we lined up to shake hands, I saw the centre that I had dumped. I grinned as we touched gloves. "Fuck you" I said and skated off the ice. I saw Kris. She was beaming. Trish I ignored. Hot Damn! This was really was fun! Trish wasn't waiting for me after the game. Kris was.

At the Italian place, Kris was a whole different woman. She seemed to be enjoying her glass of wine, she was relaxed and was happy to be there. The pizza was delicious and I was really hungry. Kris had one slice. I had the rest. It was so different from the night before. We talked about things, openly, as if we were old friends. We were like lovers who were comfortable in each other. It really was magic. Kris was not coming on to me. She didn't have to. We both seemed to know what would happen. We wanted each other. We didn't need to say it. Like two people who knew the future, we were only waiting for the moment. Until then, talk, sip the wine, eat the food and be happy.

I still had access to that apartment. It belonged to an alumni of the university, a past hockey team member who liked the way I played and let me have a key. He was single, away on business often and was away right now. I said to Kris, "I have a place we can go that is private. I would be honoured if you would give me the pleasure of your company." She was genuinely touched at the way I propositioned her. I didn't think she was used to it. I didn't think she got many offers. This one, she accepted. It was heaven.

If she wasn't a virgin, she certainly acted like one. She knew what she wanted. She didn't seem to know much about getting it, so I helped her to get it. As I entered her vagina with my extremely full erection, I was sure I felt a slight give. My imagination? Wishful thinking? She made a slight gasping sound. I wasn't totally sure what it meant. We made love for hours. It truly was heaven. Kris was quietly sensual, allowing me to move in her, with her and following my touch, get into whatever positions I chose. Her voice was soft and sweet as she murmured in her pleasure, never getting loud or profane. After what seemed like a lifetime of sexual ecstasy we fell asleep in each others arms.

I awoke in the deep of night to find Kris straddling me, my full erection deep in her as she slowly rocked back and forth, rubbing her clitoris on my pubic bone. By the pale light of the street coming through the window blind I could see her face. Her eyes were closed and she had an expression of nirvana, complete happiness and fulfillment. Her breathing was deep and steady. A feint sheen of sweat glistened on her skin and I felt her pelvic muscles start to tighten on me rhythmically. She moved slightly quicker, and then just held her clitoris hard against me as she tightened and tightened. Her breathing stopped and she lowered her head as if concentrating her way to climax. With a few hard pushes against me she came. Her pelvic muscles rippled around my oak rod erection and she gasped out, "Yes...yes...yes," pushing her clitoris to me with each word.

Giving out a long sigh, she collapsed onto me, her breasts wet and hard. I held her tight as she took deep relaxing breaths, slowing coming down from her orgasm. I ran fingers through her hair and thanked whatever gods had sent her my way. For a minute we lay there, two joined as one. When her breathing had slowed to a steady pace I found myself moving in her, just rocking my hips. My penis was gliding in her vagina, moistened by her wetness, like a frictionless piston.

Kris just lay still. "Ummm..." she murmured and resettled on me, giving me a bit more room to move in her. All I wanted was to glide in her precious vagina forever. Slow, deep penetrations and near full withdrawals went on and on. I slipped out and she rose up a little and her hand was there to guide me back in. She stayed up and moved forward slightly, inviting me to pick it up and start fucking her in earnest. I adjusted my position and started to do just that.

Maybe I wasn't completely awake. I seemed to be able to move faster and harder without any sense of an impending climax. My hips were smacking against her ass, making that unmistakable sound of sex. Kris arched her pelvis back as if she was guiding my penis to her G spot. She was making feint sounds of encouragement. I pushed her up, getting her to her knees to sit straight and let me fuck her spot effortlessly.

'God, you look beautiful,' I thought. Even in the dim light I could see my penis fucking her, my pelvis going like a machine. Her thighs were glistening and a few drops of sweat fell from her breasts. Her nipples were puffed up like an adolescent girl's. She had one hand to a breast and the other to her vulva, massaging both, stopping and then starting again. I felt like a porn star, amazed at my staying power. Kris was now moaning and I could tell she was close.

"Ohhh...ohhh...god yes...god yes...please don't stop...please don't stop..." The words were so special coming from her. Her moaning increased in pitch and in volume. Her pelvis started to move, slowly going in circles. Then she started to talk. "Oh my god...fuck yes...fuck yes..." It was the first time she had gotten potty mouthed and I loved it. "Fuck me Ken...fuck me...oh god, I'm going to come...oh shit...oh shit...fuck me...fuck me..." Her face was now set in a mask of sexual tension. She opened her eyes and looked at me, her expression pleading for me to get her to the top and over. I did my best, my penis going fast, deep and hard to the point I was afraid of hurting her. Kris started to groan and I could feel her clamping down on me like she never wanted my penis to leave her vagina. Then she started to scream. And scream...and scream...

Her whole body convulsed as she was engulfed in the Big One. I held still, letting her come and then went at her vagina again. Her face went into a grimace as if she was in agony but she took it. I was fucking her like I had paid for her. I was lost in my lust, her lust and the desire to fuck her silly. I was vaguely aware that she was taking it like she was being paid like a pro. She was gasping in short breaths, her body tense against my sexual assault on her. Then she was coming again. All I wanted to do was give her a third.