Head Games at School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kris was moaning in seconds and Trish would have if she could. In what may have been a minute or an hour, both girls were climbing Mount Orgasm. I'm not sure how they did it, but they came together, writhing and gasping, and it was magic. Again, as if telepathic, Kris and Trish switched positions and now I was giving oral to Kris, who was giving it to Trish. We were three naked, turned on, sweaty and hungry fuckers.

As if by repeat magic, the two girls were soon squirming, gasping, potty-mouthed and coming. Before Kris had finished her climax I was up, pushing her knees up and aside and was in her. My penis was in deep and she was grinding against me as Trish stayed where she was and fucked Kris's face. Then, as if remembering her manners, she swung around to face me, her vulva still on Kris's mouth. So there I was, my penis deep in Kris's vagina, her glistening body in front of me and Trish, with a look of sexual ecstasy, massaging her femininity on Kris's face, leaning forward to lip lock with me.

It was a bit different to be fucking one girl while kissing another but somehow it all seemed so good. Trish turned back to concentrate on getting oral from Kris and I just kept doing what I was doing. Kris was trying to eat Trish and moan at the same time. She was really getting off on what was happening and so was I.

Trish slid down Kris's tummy and with her legs out, offered me her vagina. I withdrew from Kris and entered Trish as if this was an everyday occurrence. Kris just wrapped her arms around Trish and locked lips again. After about a minute of being fucked, Trish just slid up again and went back to being eaten. I went back to fucking Kris and she went back to moaning.

"I can't believe this is happening," I said.

Kris tried to say something but failed. Trish then backed off a bit and Kris said, "Either can I."

"I can," murmured Trish. Then she was rubbing her own clitoris and started to do the Happy Dance on Kris's face.

I leaned forward to hold her in my arms, both hands cupping her breasts. "Come for us, Trish. Come for us." 'God, it feels good to say that,' I thought.

Trish was almost there and she was now doing serious Tahitian on my girlfriend's face, who seemed quite happy to be receiving it. She wasn't talking but her moans said it all. Then with a few body tensing spasms she took in a lungful of air and was coming.

The way she jerked her self into Kris's face made me wonder if Kris might take a facial injury. After Trish seemed to relax a bit, I would have backed off but Kris just soldiered on.

Trish started talking. "God Damn, girl...you're killing me...killing me...don't stop for fuck's sake..." and again she was doing Tahitian. I gave up trying to fuck Kris and fondle Trish at the same time and moved up a bit, taking my weight on my knees. I settled in close to Trish's back and put one hand to her clit and took over the massaging, still cupping one breast.

"Oh, yeah...gonna be good...gonna be good..." Trish moaned as both Kris and I worked on her next orgasm. It wasn't long in coming. "God, I love this...love it...love it..." she gasped and with a few more body spasms was coming again.

This one was stronger. Trish was jerking so hard I had to work to hold her. Poor Kris was getting it big time. Trish was fucking her face like her life was on the line. Then she went tense and seemed about to explode. 'Oh shit...oh shit...oh shit..." she was gasping and then she did explode.

She howled out her sexual pain and pleasure. Her thighs were clamped on Kris's head and with her rocking, poor Kris was getting her neck readjusted. I took an elbow to my ribs but it was kind of trivial compared to what I was used to. She jerked a few more times and then fell to her side and went into a foetal position, one hand over her vulva, protecting it from further stimulation. I found myself staring down at Kris who was staring up at me. "Wow," she murmured.

"Yeah...wow..." I replied as I got back to fucking Kris.

Trish seemed oblivious to the two of us and that was okay. I pulled Kris close and held up her legs, trying to work her G spot. After a minute of slow fucking I picked it up. Kris just lay there and took it. "God, you're good," she murmured. "Just like that...yes...yes...that's it...right there..."

Trish opened her eyes and looked at the two of us. In the dim light I could see her skin glistening and her hair in disarray. She looked awesome. But then, so did Kris. Trish moved over to get a better look at us, peering at my penis stroking in and out of Kris's vagina. She gave me a quick kiss and then started to play with Kris's breasts.

"Girl, your tits are so perfect," she said. "I love them! I absolutely love your tits!"

I thought that calling a girl's breasts 'tits' was an insult but from another girl, it apparently wasn't. Trish toyed with them, licked them and bit a few times. She had a happy smile on her face and it was obvious she really did love Kris's breasts. But then, maybe she just loved all breasts.

Trish looked at me and smiled. Then she took one nipple in her mouth and put a hand to Kris's clitoris.

Kris sighed and settled back on the bed, letting her legs rest on my shoulders. "Wonderful," she murmured. "A girl could really get used to this. Wonderful..."

"Okay, Ken," murmured Trish, "let's give this girl some serious heat. Let's give her the fucking she deserves." Then she turned to Kris, gave her a long, languid kiss and then whispered something in her ear.

Kris gave a sigh and shook her head. "I think it's going to be you."Trish just smiled back. "Are you sure, girl? No time like the present...strike while the iron is hot and all that."

I was puzzled but Kris let it out of the bag. "No, Trish...if one of us is going to get anal...it's going to be you. Maybe later for me...but not tonight." Then she paused and went silent for a moment while I just kept slowly and gently fucking her G. "But...I'd really love to watch..." and she giggled.

"That's what it's all about, girl," Trish said softly. "That's what it's all about." Then she looked at me with a questioning face. I just nodded 'yes'. 'Showtime for Kris' I thought.

Trish moved her head down to be closer to the action. She kept one hand at Kris's breasts and the other at her clitoris. She seemed mesmerized by my penis moving back and forth in Kris's vagina. Kris was beginning to look mesmerized herself. Between my penis pushing up into her G and Trish's expert clitoral and breast attentions she was moaning beautifully and slowly rocking her head from side to side.

Trish was timing her hand movements to my pelvic movements and the result was a symphony of sexual delight for Kris. Instinctively I slowly picked it up. I felt strong. I felt I could keep this going and not come before Kris and mess it up. I also felt confident that I was going to have another mind melting orgasm in Trish's ass...her incredible ass. And I really, really wanted Kris to have a Big One. 'Two would be better,' I thought.

Kris's face was a study in rapture. Despite the dim light, her face was easily seen and it was so beautiful. She looked completely at peace with the world and I gazed down at her breasts, rising and falling as she took slow, deep breathes. Then I looked at my penis, moving in her and felt her warmth and luxurious wetness. 'Lubrication is not one of her problems,' I mused.

Then I looked at Trish and she also seemed at peace with her world. She closed her eyes and laid her head on Kris's tummy, still keeping rhythm with me. I watched her chest and it was rising and falling in rhythm with Kris. I made the effort to do the same and there we were. Three people breathing in sync, fucking and being fucked in sync. "God! This is so...so...fucking...good...' I thought.

Kris must have felt likewise because she was now beginning to move. Her hips were rocking in sync with everything else and a half a minute later she was going gentle Tahitian in sync. Murmurs of bliss were coming from her lips and the Tahitian got stronger. Then it got faster. Trish and I both looked at each other and went with Kris's rhythm.

She was now arching her back and doing the Very Happy Dance. "Oh God yeah...oh God yeah...Ummmm! Oh God yeah... Yes!...Yes!...Yes!..."

I felt her pelvic muscles clamp down on my penis as if she was unwilling to ever let my penis out of her. Her Face was now screwed up in a grimace of near painful sexual ecstasy. Her fists were clenched, her body was tense and her very soul was tense. And then she was screaming.

'Don't stop,' mouthed Trish, so I didn't. I gave Kris several deep vaginal thrusts and she was gasping. Then she was screaming again. Trish cut her fingers across her throat and I held still. I could see her fingers still forcefully pressing into Kris's clitoris. Kris was almost convulsing. She drew her knees to her chest and hugged them tight. "Now," said Trish.

I started again. Trish wasn't satisfied. 'Fuck her!' she mouthed. 'Hard!'

I did. I closed my eyes and gave Kris the old 'Porn Style Pussy Pounding'. Kris's face showed something resembling extreme sorrow but I just knew it was her way of taking the fucking. Trish stayed out of it as I fucked Kris like a sailor on shore leave. Kris started to half mumble, half cry. Trish just gave me the thumb tip to index finger tip 'perfect' sign.

When Trish judged the time appropriate, she again went for Kris's clitoris. Her efforts were subdued as is she knew her role was now second fiddle. Kris just did her best to take it all. I was genuinely impressed.

Climbing up her second Mount Orgasm seemed almost painful for her. She took her own legs in hand and held them high, as if begging me to do her G. I was most willing to oblige and did just that. With sheer determination, I just concentrated on getting her off a second time. Trish, bless her heart, seemed to be conducting me, giving me signals to slow down, speed up, go harder, stronger, almost as if it was she who was being fucked and calling the shots. All I could think was 'she ought to know' and I did exactly what she conducted.

Kris was now somewhere she may have never been before. Trish's eyes were wide with excitement and it was clear she was really enjoying helping Kris get off. And get off she was. She was trembling with the rising pressure and from the look in Trish's eyes I knew not to do anything but do what I was doing. Then Kris started to get seriously potty mouthed.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!...Oh, shit!...Jesus...Fucking...Christ!...Oh my God...Holy...fucking ...shit!..."

Her body was grinding into mine. If my penis was two feet long, she would have taken it all. God, but did that girl want to come! I did my Big Finish thing and slowed it down slightly but thrust into her vagina like I was pounding fence posts. Trish's hand was threatening to pulverize Kris's clitoris and Kris was gyrating her pelvis as if failure was death. All I could do was wish that she could take it.

She did. Bless her heart, she did. I could read her mounting orgasm in the dim light and I just focused on Kris. Trish may have been sending me signals but all I did was read Kris. She was gasping and tensing, and then she threw her head back and howled.

Primal lust. Primal conquest. Primal sexual power. Primal domination. Kris howled it all. Her vagina rippled and clamped down. God, but it felt good. I was still fully erect, fully masculine and Kris was coming around my cock. I looked and saw a small spurt of girl cum glistening on the shaft of my cock. I looked at Trish. 'Another?' was the silent question.

'No' was the answer.

'Fair enough,' I thought. 'Fair enough.'

Kris was now rolled onto her side and panting. "Oh...my...God! That was incredible," she finally said. "I have never...come so hard in all my life. You two were...awesome...totally awesome...thank you...and thank you. You two are just going to have to carry on without me for a while. I need a break...and I need to pee." And with that, she got off the bed and staggered to the en suite. "Look at me. I can't even walk."

Trish held out her hand, palm forward and I gave her a high five. "Well and truly done there, Ken," she said. "You fucked her so good, she's got the staggers. Think you can do that to me?"

I groaned. Before I could say anything, Kris interrupted with, "Just wait a bit. I want to watch." Then she was inside the en suite and closing the door.

"Well Ken, can you give her a show? How about we do a porn video routine? Me on top, riding you, then reverse cowboy and finally I put you in my ass. Sound Good?"

"Trish...I'm not sure I can last that long. As much as I'd love to do anal, I think I'd go off before we got through with part one. I almost came in Kris."

Trish just gave a slight chuckle. "Okay, we don't go for an Oscar. We just show her what anal fucking is all about. Got any lube around here?"

I knew where it was and reached for a drawer in the bedside table. "All right!" said Trish

The toilet flushed and we heard the tap running. Then Kris came back walking normally. Trish grinned at me. "Showtime!" she said and got onto hands and knees at the edge of the bed. She obviously wanted me to do her standing up. "Now remember Kris, I did offer this to you."

Kris got wide eyed. "Are you two going to...?"

"Yes," replied Trish. "We are."

"Awesome," gushed Kris. "I've never seen this before...for real, I mean. I'm turning on the lights." And she did.

So there we were. Trish was in the position, ass in the air, I was about to fuck her in the ass and Kris was doing the voyeur thing. I had to shake my head a bit. 'Unreal,' I thought.

I put some lube on my fingers and touched it to Trish's ass. "Oh yeah," she sighed. "God, I love anal. And girl...before too long, you're going to as well."

Kris looked at me with sceptical eyes. I tried to look calm. "I'm new to this as well...remember?" I said. Then I started to warm up Trish's ass.

First one, then two fingers slipped in and Trish again sighed, settling onto the bed with her breasts on the covers. I worked my fingers a bit, slowly stretching her ring, moving back and forth. Kris was still wide eyed. "That doesn't hurt?" she asked.

"Not at all, girl. Not at all." Trish murmured. "Now lube up Ken and enjoy the show."

Kris put a generous portion of lube on her palm and then took my almost fully erect cock and rubbed it on. She gave me a hand job for about half a minute which left me more than ready. I put a touch more lube right on Trish's ass and held my cock head to her rosebud. "Anytime you're ready," murmured Trish. I was ready.

Gently, I pushed forward. "I can't believe this." gushed Kris.

"Believe it, girl. Believe it." oozed Trish. "Okay, Ken...do your thing."

I could feel her ring relaxing and I gave a slightly firmer push. The tip of my cock was partly in and with steady pressure and Trish relaxing, I gradually slipped in. When my head was past her ring I paused, then gradually went deeper, until my cock was deeply buried in Trish's ass. "God...that looks awesome...and painful," said Kris.

"God, it feels awesome." replied Trish.

"No complaints here." I added and started to slowly stroke. "Don't expect much more," I said, looking at Kris, "I'm not going to last long. This is just too stimulating. What I'm doing and with you watching..."

"Well, I'll just have to help Trish, then." she said and put her hand around Trish's leg and to her vulva.

"Go, girl. Do your thing." said Trish. "A little sugar is always welcome. It's too bad we didn't bring a strap-on. Next time we will."

Kris went to work on Trish's clitoris and I just moved slowly in Trish's ass. Kris was on her knees, with her face very close to the action. "I can't believe that doesn't hurt." Kris said.

"Oh baby..." murmured Trish. "Your time will come...and believe me...it ain't gonna hurt." Then she gave out a sigh, accompanied by a cat-like stretch. "God... I love being fucked up my ass." she oozed.

Kris looked at me wide eyed. "I really think she does..."

I wasn't kidding about not lasting long. If I did nothing but just be there, I new I would come. With Kris's attentions, Trish was moving, pushing herself into Kris's hand. So I just stayed put, letting Trish move on me. Her muscles were giving me a wonderful anal massage and I was climbing. Kris could tell and she smiled up at me, her eyes urging me on to a big climax.

"Ken," she murmured, "you look awesome...all man and muscle...and your...cock..." She giggled. "It's...it's ...unbelievable...so thick and hard...and my God...where it is...and the look on your face..."

I was so close and not even trying. My face was screwed up and sweat was dripping from my chin. Serious sensations were flooding me. Despite myself, I started to move in Trish. God, but did I want to come. Trish could tell. "Push up on his ball sack," she told Kris. "You'll love what happens."

She did and it sent me. Trish moved back to take me deep and then clamped her ass down on my cock. "Oh FUCK!" I called out. The pressure was climbing and I thought it wouldn't stop.

"Harder," said Trish and Kris added to it. I was almost bouncing with the tension. All my muscles were strained and I was almost ready to pass out. "Let go," Trish ordered and Kris did. Trish relaxed and I howled. Then I pumped three or four times in Trish's awesome ass and held deep.

Body jerk followed body jerk as I spurted cum up Trish's ass. I was clenching my teeth to the point of breaking them. God, but was it a hard one. Hot cum slicked up Trish's ass and I gave her three or four more good thrusts. I was exalted. Damn but if I didn't jump up, give a few fist pumps and cry out, "Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" and then quickly get back and pushed my cock back into her ass.

I did my porn star routine for about ten pumps. Kris was staring at me. I leaned over, took her head in both hands and locked lips for a moment. Then I sprang up again, turned a few circles and stopped, staring at the girls as if daring them to say something. "Bring...it...on!" I cried. "I can do this...all...night...long!"

Trish was lying on her side, holding Kris. "I told you, you'd like what happens."

Kris just stared at me. "Wow...all I did was push a little...."

I got down to kiss her, giving her a quick smooch. "But you did it so well," I said, meaning it. God, but did I feel good. "Shower time, girls. I have to wake you two up!"

Kris rolled her eyes. "Ken...we're awake...and it's one am."

Trish just rolled onto her back. "You're going to have to help me up, lover boy. And a shower seems good to me."

I pulled Trish to her feet and Kris got up as well. "It's going to be a bit crowded in there," she said.

"All right!" I replied, giving another fist pump.

"What have you done to him?" Kris asked Trish.

Three in the shower was awesome. Just crowded enough hat it was impossible not to rub bodies. Trish and Kris both started by soaping me down, paying special attention to my penis which hadn't gone totally soft. Trish put a bunch of lather to my ass and gave it a thorough going over. Kris did my ball sack and I was at full attention again. Trish faced the wall and lifted up one knee. "Please and thank you," she said. I gave her ass a long and sensuous cleaning. "You can help," I suggested to Kris and she blushed.

So with me behind and Kris in front, we gave Trish a thorough going over. Kris paid extra attention to Trish's breasts and murmured, "You know Trish...I absolutely love your tits," and the two of them burst out laughing. Then Trish and I went over Kris from top to bottom.

I was still seriously erect and seeing Kris all wet and soapy was just too much. I grabbed her from behind and put one hand to her vulva and the other to her breast. Trish Giggled. "It's kind of tight in here but I'm not going anywhere!"