Healing The Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaun eagerly lapped up her juice as she thrashed under him, her screams telling him how good it was for her. Finally her body began to settle down and relax and he sat back on his feet and just stared up at her. He saw her eyes open and look at him, a dazed expression on her face. Getting up he removed his shirt and kicked off his sandals before taking her hands and pulling her to a sitting position. He slid her shirt off her shoulders and tossed it aside before reaching behind her to unclasp her bra. That was when he felt the scar on her back. He lightly traced it with his fingers and felt her stiffen.

Kira had been so caught up in the sex, that she had forgotten about her ugly scar until she felt his fingers on it. Turning her face away, she closed her eyes tight so she wouldn't see the look of disgust on his face that she knew had to be there.

Shaun saw her withdrawing from him and knew she was afraid he wouldn't want her anymore. "Let me see it babe," he commanded softly. When she shook her head and tried to move away, he stopped her and repeated the command. Slowly she allowed him to turn her so he could see her back. Seeing the scar fully, he understood why she was afraid, for it was ugly looking. However, he didn't care about that. Deciding to show her that it was okay, he slowly licked his way down her scar and then back up while moving his hands around her to gently cup and kneed her breasts. Placing his lips next to her ear he whispered, "I'm sorry for your pain babe, I wish I could take it all away."

When Kira felt his tongue on her scar she jerked in surprise and then moaned as he caressed her tits. But it was his words whispered in her ear that relieved her fears. He wasn't repulsed, he still wanted her. The feeling of euphoria that filled her over that thought made her sag back against him. "Touch me Shaun," she begged as she arched into his hands.

Shaun smiled and began massaging her tits as he trailed his tongue down her neck to her shoulder and down the length of the scar. Her skin was soft despite the scar and he wanted nothing more than to continue tasting it, but his cock was sending him different signals. Pressing her to his chest, he rubbed his cock against her back, feeling her push against it. He reached between her legs to stroke her pussy which was quickly becoming wet again.

Kira felt her desire for him roaring to life and parted her legs to allow his roaming fingers greater access. She moaned throatily and thrust against his hand, silently begging for more. She cried out when he thrust two fingers into her and began to finger fuck her even as his mouth trailed across her back. Finally she couldn't stand it anymore. "Fuck me Shaun, plesase, I need you to fuck me," she begged, practically sobbing with her need.

Shaun positioned her on all fours and then lightly rubbed his hard cock at the entrance to her pussy, hearing her moan in anticipation. Slowly he slid his cock into her, enjoying how she arched back towards him to get him as deep as possible. Slowly he pulled back out, hearing her wimper and then suddenly thrust into her hard causing her to cry out. As he began to fuck her, he reached around and grabbed her tits, squeezing and pinching the nipples hard, driving her into a frenzy.

"Oh yeah, fuck me Shaun, fuck me hard," she screamed, wildly thrusting her hips back, nearly delirious with lust.

Shaun grabbed her hips and held them steady so he could slam into her at will. He thrust as hard and deep as he could, her cries of pleasure driving him on. He felt her body beginning to tense and encouraged her. "That's it babe, come for me," he growled. "Come on my cock babe, let yourself go."

Kira screamed as her orgasm washed over her, so intense she nearly blacked out. She felt him start thrusting wildly and his cock was shooting load after load deep into her pussy. The force of it was enough to cause her to climax again and she cried out at the sensation. Finally they collapsed together on the bunk, their breathing labored and just lay there for a couple of minutes trying to recover.

Shaun moved to lie beside her and sighed in contentment. He felt her breathing slow and her body relax and realized she had fallen asleep. He lay there for a while watching her, knowing that soon the band would be leaving for the next city, but not quite ready to let her go yet. She was special, he knew it, and he wondered if she would come with him. He didn't realize that he had dozed off until someone shook him awake.

"Hey man, it's getting late, we've gotta hit the road," Dale said as he stood beside the bunk. Seeing Shaun nod, he stepped back and closed the curtain.

Shaun turned to the girl beside him and gently shook her, "Hey babe, wake up."

Kira drowsily opened her eyes, blinking at her surroundings, unsure where she was for a moment. Then it came back to her and she sat up and turned, wincing as the pain of a headache throbbed in her temple. Meeting Shaun's eyes she blinked a couple of times. "It wasn't a dream?" she asked aloud.

"No, it was very, very real," Shaun said as he leaned over and kissed her. "We have to leave for the next city," he said quietly.

"Oh," Kira replied, sadness filling her as she realized that their time together was at an end.

"Come with me babe," Shaun coaxed. "Come with me on tour, keep me company."

Kira bit back the impulse to say yes. While this night had been something special, it was foolish to act upon her feelings. She probably wouldn't have slept with him at all if she hadn't been drinking. She barely knew him, plus she had her job at the art gallery. As much as she felt a connection to him, she wasn't sure if it meant something more. "I can't say I'm not tempted, but...," she looked away.

"It's too soon, isn't it?" Shaun asked with a sigh and saw her nod. "I don't like it, but I understand. Can I call you sometime, maybe when I'm in the area again?"

"Sure," Kira gave him a small smile. Getting up, she dressed quickly, and finding her purse, got out a piece of paper and a pen. As she wrote her number down, she saw Shaun getting dressed as well. Handing it to him, she saw him put it in his pocket. Then he motioned her to precede him to the door.

"I'll walk you to your car," Shaun said as they stepped outside. He took her hand and they started walking back towards the front of the bar, which was now closed. Stopping next to her car, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her once more. "I'll miss you," he whispered. "Are you sure you're okay to drive?"

"I'll miss you too, and yes I am," Kira told him before moving to the driver side. Opening the door, she slid behind the wheel and started the engine. As she drove away, she saw him watching her before she turned a corner and lost sight of him. It had been a wonderful experience, but she doubted she would see him again. He would forget about her once he was back on tour and that was probably for the best.

Shaun watched her until she disappeared from sight and then headed back to the bus. He pulled her number out of his pocket and tucked it into a safe spot in his wallet. Already he wanted to see her again, and shook his head at that. It was crazy, but he somehow knew that she was right for him and he would most definately call her the next time he was in town.

12