Health Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then we were standing totally nude, two feet apart as our hands met in the middle and he pulled me close. As I was gently guided onto my back on the mat he moved to his knees beside me. Starting at my ear his tongue moved to my neck, then to my breast as he gently licked, and then sucked each nipple.

My hand found his rigid cock and I slowly massaged the underside with my finger tips. Jim's very talented tongue moved to my belly button then bypassing my slit gently moved to my inner thighs, slowly up one and down the other.

As his tongue found my open pussy I nudged him over me. His tongue was driving me crazy as I started to gently lick his cock. I could feel my orgasm building and I took as much of him in my mouth as I could.

I'm sure Jake recognized my scream, if he and Pam were still there, as I pushed my pussy against Jim's face.

Jim turned around as I somewhat recovered, quickly burying his cock in my wet hole. We were no longer gentle with each other. He pounded furiously as I spread my legs as far as possible and my arms wrapped around him, pulling him tightly to me.

I screamed again as the second orgasm overcame me. I heard Jim moan as he pushed in and filled me with his cum. We held each other tightly as I felt his cock continue to spasm deep inside me.

After a while Jim rolled off of me, bring me with him until we were both on our sides. We continued to embrace as he whispered in my ear "thank you, that was fantastic". I pulled him tighter and gently kissed his lips.

When we finally got up, each of us found our pile of clothes. Noticing that he retrieved only his underwear I had to make a decision. Do I go back to the bar to meet my husband in just my panties, as I had seen many others do, or do I get fully dressed? Jim seemed to sense my dilemma as he reached down and found my panties and bra. Then he reached to the other side of the mat and picked up a robe. In the dim light I hadn't noticed it.

I put the robe on and we made our way out of the aerobics room. Two of the mats appeared to be in use as we left.

I'm sure everyone saw Jim and I return to the bar but they all acted nonchalant, as they continued their dancing or conversations. I'm sure this was by design so the newcomers wouldn't feel self conscious.

Seeing Jake across the room I walked up to him, curious as to what his reaction would be. I almost laughed when I noticed that he and I were the only ones wearing robes. Out of consideration for us they must have preselected the mats that we would be using and placed a robe next to each one.

Jake smiled as he put his arm around my waist, pulling me to him. I felt much less apprehensive now, as we briefly kissed.

It was getting late as people started retrieving their clothing, which were now spread throughout the building. Jake and I consciously went to the aerobics room separately to reclaim our clothes. It didn't seem appropriate to go in together.

As couples started leaving there were lots of kisses and hugs, although many would see each other the next day while working out. I guess it was because they wouldn't see each other in this context for another month.

Jake held me tight as we walked home and I wondered how much of what happened tonight would be discussed between us.

12