Heart of a Demon Ch. 02

Story Info
He takes her to Hell- and she couldn't be happier.
2.1k words
4.48
48.4k
34

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This work of erotic fiction depicts consensual sex acts involving witchcraft, demons, bondage, and sadomasochism. If such things make you uncomfortable, I would advise you not to continue reading. This story is not intended as relationship advice and the sex acts within are not guaranteed to be safe. Do not act out anything you read here unless you and your partner are both comfortable doing so, and you have done all necessary research to ensure your safety.

*

With Lara in his arms, Devicarth crossed the threshold between worlds. The portal's onyx flames lapped at their bodies but there was no pain. Once on the other side, Lara blinked at the scene. Four white orbs lit the cavern in an eerily beautiful glow. Ornate carvings of dragons and hellcats kept the stone walls from looking spare and, at the back wall, there was a large bed draped with a lush crimson quilt.

"Demons have bedrooms?" Lara wondered.

"Some incubi do, but they aren't often used for sleeping," her lover chuckled.

For now, however, Lara was far too exhausted for sex and Devicarth knew it. He laid her gently on the bed and wrapped her lovingly with the soft blanket. Although they were in hell, the temperature was no warmer than normal. So she snuggled in.

"Master..." she yawned weakly, "I'm so tired..."

"I know, little pet. I took a lot of energy from you; most humans pass out completely when they're drained for the first time. It will get easier as you become immortal."

The mattress and pillow were made from a black material Lara couldn't identify. Both firm and soft, it molded perfectly to her curves. With a wave of his hand, the incubus turned off the magical lanterns. Lara slept blissfully and, though he didn't need sleep himself, Devicarth spent the night resting by her side.

Hours later, Devicarth noticed her eyelids starting to flutter and her body beginning to stir. She was waking up. With cat-like delicacy, Devicarth crawled to the foot of the bed and positioned his mouth at her resting pussy. He dragged his slippery tongue slowly up her slit. Grinning mischievously, he slid over her clit and noticed her breathing change. He licked her up and down and down and up, occasionally pausing to dip his tongue inside her. Lara moaned.

"Ah, so my little slave is awake, I see," Devicarth remarked in a rich lust filled voice. Lara opened her mouth to answer, but her words turned into a gasp as he caught her little clit between his lips. He simultaneously sucked and licked, swirling a wet tongue over her pleasure button while she moaned uncontrollably. The demon brought her to an amazing climax that left the poor woman gasping for breath. This time, however, he didn't drain her. Devicarth wanted her awake so he could have some fun with her.

"Wow...," Lara gasped, "What a wake up call!"

"Oh, I have far more in store for you, my dear," he lit the magical light orbs and glided toward the room's entrance way.

Lara sat up, "Where are you going?"

"I'm just going to get a few things...None of your concern, really. Just lie back and rest."

Taking the hint, Lara waited. The incubus soon returned carrying a leather sack and a black, ruby-studded goblet. "I brought you some water. Can't have you losing all your fluids, after all," he slid a finger through her still-dripping slit to make his point. He handed Lara the cup and added, "This unholy water will taste bitter but it won't harm you since you're such a naughty little sinner."

She coughed a little as she took the first sip, "Ugh, this IS bitter!" But Lara was thirsty so she quickly downed the demonic liquid.

"Don't worry; my influence will slowly turn you into a changeling. Once you're part demon, unholy water will be as sweet as honey to you."

"Thank you, Master."

"That's a good girl. I have a present for you," he picked up the bag and removed a strip of dragon leather, its black scales glimmering various colors as it caught the dim lighting. In the center was ruby that shone in a deep, blood red. "A collar for my beautiful pet."

Lara's eyes went wide, "For me?"

"Why, of course, my love." He fastened the clasp behind her neck while she held her hair out of the way. "Now, everyone will know you're mine."

"Thank you, Master. It's beautiful."

"I knew it would look beautiful on you. Now, lie down so I can show you my 'toys'."

No sooner had she obeyed than Devicarth flicked his hand toward the bed. Five silky black tendrils stretched forth from the mattress to ensnare her arms, legs and torso. Pillowy tentacles pulled her wrists and ankles toward the four corners of the bed, forcing Lara into a spread-eagle position. The thickest squeezed around her stomach to further limit her ability to squirm. Despite softness of the material, Lara found herself completely unable to struggle.

The demon sauntered around the bed to admire his work, "Poor helpless woman- all tied up and at the mercy of a demon," he caressed her raven hair, "Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you...much."

Lara smirked, "I see my truth spell has finally worn off."

"Yes," he painfully yanked the lock of hair in his hand, "and now you're going to pay for that trick."

"Do your worst!" she grinned.

"Oh, you're going to regret that," he growled, although they both knew she wouldn't.

The demon reached into the bag and slid out a riding crop made from dragon scale. Caressing her helpless body, he drew the weapon over her curves and up the side of her throat. She let out a soft mew as he traced over her jaw line. "That's right; my little slut is just aching for a beating, isn't she?"

"Ooh, yes, Master."

"That's right. I'm going to beat you...and you're going to like it."

"Will it hurt bad?" Lara pouted with false innocence.

"Excruciatingly." He raised the crop above his high above his head to ensure his slave enjoyed the full effect of this merciless demon towering above her. Then, he struck her ribs with a brutal smack that echoed through the caverns. She arched toward him, her body begging to be whipped and marked. In quick succession, the demon thrashed her never letting her recover between blows. He whipped so swiftly and erratically that Lara never knew where the next smack would land. Within minutes her entire body burned with stinging red lines. As Lara caught her breath, only one word escaped her pleading lips, "More..."

"Whatever you say, sweetie," he climbed up onto the bed and pinned her arms before commanding the mattress tentacles to recede back into the bed. "You are a horny little pain-slut, aren't you?"

"Ohh, yes, Master."

"Yes, Master, what?"

"I'm a horny little pain-slut!"

"Good girl," Devicarth yanked her upright by her collar kissed her deeply. Breaking the kiss, he grinned playfully, "Fight me!"

Lara just looked at him quizzically.

"It's more fun when I conquer you," he explained in a low growl.

Smiling in agreement, Lara pushed the incubus off of her lap and bolted for the doorway. But the much faster demon was on her in a second. He grabbed her around the waist in one of his strong arms and with the other forced her wrists behind her back. Lara struggled and squirmed, not to escape but to revel in the firm strength forcing her into submission.

"You're mine, slut. Surrender to your master!"

"Make me!"

He chuckled, "Oh, rest assured, I will make you. I'm going to bend you to my will. Struggling will only make it more painful for you..."

Of course this 'threat' only spurred her to resist more vigorously. Still, Devicarth managed to wrestle her onto the bed. He pinned her face down with her wrists still trapped in his clawed hand.

"I tried to be nice," he sighed, "But you force me to use violence." He drew a pair of fur-lined handcuffs and a long, red and brown whip from the bag, which lay conveniently within his reach. Roughly fastening one cuff, he threaded the other end through a stone loop formed from the tail of a dragon carving above the bed. Then, he forced her other wrist into the open cuff, effectively binding her to the wall. She squirmed and tried to kick him but Devicarth put an end to that. He directed a single tendril to emerge from the mattress and pull her legs straight behind her. She was trapped. ...And she loved it.

Devicarth became deceptively gentle, tracing the whip over her vulnerable, exposed flesh. The whip emitted a strange warmth as it contacted her back. It felt good but at the same time, unnatural...demonic.

"This is my favorite whip. It's made from hell hound leather; you know how hell hounds get their fire, right?"

Indeed she did. As a witch, her job was to deal with any infernal creatures that manage to reach the surface world. A hell hound's pelt—even a dead hell hound's pelt—released heat in proportion to the speed at which it moved. So if he cracked that whip at top speed... Lara shuddered at the thought. And Devicarth noticed.

"Aw, is my little pet scared...or was that a shiver of desire?" He punctuated his words by snapping the whip in the air.

Startled, the young Lara jumped—to the extent it was possible given her position.

"Well, slut? Do you want it or don't you?"

"What do you think, demon-boy?" she quipped boldly.

"I think I'd better beat some respect into you." With that, he brought the whip down hard between her shoulder blades sending a bolt of searing agony through her tender muscle. Though the whip wasn't hot enough to injure the helpless captive, the combination of heat and impact set her soul on fire. He lashed mercilessly over every inch exposed skin; her arms, back, her firm buttocks and muscular legs all tasted the whip's fiery kiss. Her back reddened to match the front of her soft, ravaged body. The incubus set aside his instrument of torture to lie by her side. Ever so gently, he traced the pointed tips of his claws over a tender welt that had formed beside her spine. She let out a soft purr and nuzzled her head against his neck.

"You're mine."

"I'm yours," she repeated dreamily.

"That's right," he continued to caress her aching body, "Mine to love and cherish ...and mine to torment for as long as you are willing."

"I'm more than willing."

He smiled, "Don't worry. I'm nowhere near done with you." He snapped his fingers and, simultaneously, the cuffs unlocked and the tentacles slithered back into the bed. Lara tried to crawl up onto her hands and knees but the demon pounced like hungry panther, pinning her to the bed. "You're my whore now. Don't even think about getting up before I'm finished with my fun."

Before she could even say 'yes Master', he forced her over onto her back and had the cursed mattress bind her. He drew a single finger up her pink snatch which was held open, exposed for his pleasure, and Lara's breath caught in her throat. She was wet, ready and totally his. So the demon reared up and plunged his cock into her, making her gasp with delight. He pounded into her soft folds until she ached...or at least she would have ached if she weren't drowning with overwhelming pleasure. Her limbs strained involuntarily at the bonds while her lover thrust, hammered, and ravished her female form. Finally, the demon grasped behind her rib cage, pulling himself deeper inside her. As his cum spurted into her womb, he raked his claws down her back in the intensity of his pleasure.

"Cum for me, slave! Do it now!" he roared.

And her screams echoed through the caverns. A wonderfully devastating orgasm raptured her being. The inhuman ecstasy was nearly more than she could endure. Nearly... His incubus magic held her in this writhing, shrieking heaven for an impossibly long time while he milked the pleasure from her soul.

Finally, once the demon had taken all she could give, Lara crumpled into his arms. The tentacles released her depleted form and sank back into the bed unseen. Devicarth became gentle, placing a tender kiss on her lips.

"So...wonderful," she whispered breathlessly.

"Hush, my precious one, you need rest now," Devicarth cradled her softly, "Here, let me heal your bruises."

"No...no, I think I'd like to wear your mark a little longer. At least while I sleep."

He smiled, "Whatever makes you happy, my masochist angel."

As Lara dozed off, she caressed her demon's hair, fingering the little red horns that poked out from the top.

And so she became a damned soul: doomed to spend all eternity sharing inhuman pleasures with the man of her dreams.

To be continued...