Hearts of Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christi pulled away. She touched her lips, licked them and stared wide-eyed back at Kyle. He kept his distance, allowing her to make the next move. "You don't understand," she told him, "I think you should leave," she whispered.

He was taken back, stunned and shocked by her words. "Leave?" he asked.

She nodded her head. "I'm sorry. This is so wrong, you're Brian's teacher and I," she swallowed the words she had almost spoken.

"Are you with someone?" he asked, still unready to abandon the women in front of him. She looked so young and vulnerable, not at all like the twenty-something year old he had seen in the school or had dined with him earlier, or he had felt kiss him with such innocence. "Oh, God Christi. I'm sorry. I had no idea. I assumed you were experienced and --" he rose to leave, "look I want to see you again. We'll go slow, and my being Brian's teacher isn't going to be that big of a deal."

"You don't understand. It's not that I'm inexperienced -- I mean I am, but that's not why this is wrong. I'm -."

Again he interrupted her. "I know you're his aunt and you think there will be a conflict of interest. I understand that and if you think Brian can keep it secret at least for a little while, then I will too. I won't say anything to anyone about seeing you. I do want to see you again Christi. I want to see lots of you."

Christi rose to her feet. "Kyle, I'd like that. I'd like to see you too, and I think with the right motivation I can keep Brian quiet."

"Probably faster internet speed would do it," Kyle suggested with a smile.

"Probably," she answered.

"Okay. So I'll swing by tomorrow, around one o'clock and help polish off more of your left-overs?" He watched her take a step toward him; he opened his arms and pulled her in for a warm embrace and another gentle kiss. "I'll take that as a yes," he whispered, before releasing her and walking away. Back at home Kyle closed his eyes and imagined how the night could have gone had he not awoken a virgin aunt, but instead had stirred the passions of a more experienced piece of flesh. When he finally settled into a deep slumber it was with thoughts of a virgin bride that filled his dreams.

Sunday morning arrived with sunshine and warm temperatures. Kyle was consumed with thoughts of Christi and the jump from dating to bridal bliss. He couldn't shake the notion no matter how hard he tried. He was smitten. The fact he even used that word to describe his feelings told him he was a lost cause in regards to the young woman.

He still didn't know how old she was, but he knew it had to be young, especially if she had to convince not only her parents, but a judge to let her take over Brian's care. She'd hadn't balked at the wine last night, but had admitted she didn't drink much of it, so perhaps she was twenty-one, or maybe almost twenty-one. Kyle admitted to himself that he wasn't overly concerned with her having the wine if she was under-age, after all they had both decided to keep their dating a secret, so their alcohol consumption would be too. He did however promise not to let her drink too much, at least not until he made sure she was legal. It was bad enough he was willing to date a student's legal guardian, making her a drunk too was not a good way to start his new career. If she were about to graze twenty-one than they were only 6 or 7 years apart. Not a bad number at all.

Kyle forced himself to slow his morning routine down. He was anxious to leave, but knew arriving at Christi's home hours ahead of schedule would most likely make her uneasy, besides he thought to himself, perhaps she was at church. He showered, shaved, and towel dried his hair, wrapped another towel around his hips and proceeded to make himself coffee and breakfast. After an egg sandwich, he headed back to his bedroom, dressed casually in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, pocketed his wallet and cellphone, then headed out the door. There were still a couple hours left for him to kill, so he opted to swing by the local florist shop and pickup a fresh arrangement for Christi, while he was there he also spied a box of chocolates that he hoped would smooth over any "tattle-tale" stories Brian might be tempted to share on Monday morning.

When Kyle arrived at Christi and Brian's his palms were sweaty. He laughed at himself, wiped his hands on his slacks, grabbed the flowers and candies, and headed toward the door. It opened before he reached the porch. Christi stood there; her eyes were bright; her smile, genuine. His heart skipped a beat. "Hi there," he said, as he reached the door. She welcomed him inside, and closed the door behind them.

"I brought you these," he handed her the flowers, "and these are for Brian."

Christi took the flowers, leaned up and kissed his cheek. "They're lovely," she took Brian's gift, "and I'll put these in his room. I forgot last night that Brian was going to Luke's this morning, so it's just you and me," she said as she walked into the kitchen, "I hope that's okay." Her gaze locked with Kyle's. He felt his groin muscles tighten.

"It's fine," he told her. Her cheeks turned a soft shade of pink. Before she turned away he saw her tongue slip out to wet her lips. He wanted to taste the same flesh she'd tasted. He moved closer to her, as she opened a cabinet and reached for a vase. Kyle knew she didn't need his help, but he silently offered it. His body pressed against hers.

Her back stiffened, but relaxed almost as quickly. His hand touched hers as it closed around the vase. Kyle kissed her neck, nuzzled her hair, and breathed in her shampoo. "I really like being with you Christi," he whispered. She turned around. He took the vase and set it on the table. Her eyes were big and bright. Their lips met; he kissed her softly, teasing her mouth open, until her tongue timidly reached out and tasted his. A whimper slipped out; he swallowed it up and gave her mouth a thorough inspection. She tasted clean and pure. Kyle pressed her against the counter. Both hands rested on the edge as he anchored her to him with his tender assault.

Christi moved her palm up his chest, allowing it to rest on his pectoral muscles. Her fingers curled into a small fist, gathering up some of the shirt's material. She tilted her head and the kiss deepened. When he pulled away it was with great reluctance. Kyle stared down at her. "I don't know what it is about you Christi, but I see you and can't stop thinking about you. I want to kiss you, touch you, learn what makes you tick."

He watched her swallow; the simple reflex made his cock twitch. He was thick and hard. "Christi, how much experience have you had with men?" he asked. She blushed. Kyle kissed her forehead. "It's okay if you're still a virgin. It's better for me if you are, really... because well... I want to be your first, when you're ready."

Christi pushed away from him. Kyle watched her pick up the vase and fill it with water. She silently trimmed the stalks of the plants before turning to address him. "Kyle, I am a virgin. I've dated men, mostly men my own age, never someone as old as you, not that you're old. It's just I'm ... well I'm not inexperienced in everything," her voice was low and wispy, "but yeah, I'm still a virgin."

Kyle grinned. "I'm not that much older than you. You're what 21 -- 22? I'm only 27 and you've taking on the responsibility of being a mom and still attending school earning a degree."

"A degree?"

He noted her confused expression. "You mentioned you were a full-time student last night, and were going to tell me more, but I distracted you."

Dawning filled her expression. "Oh, right," she thought for a moment, and Kyle waited for her to gather her thoughts.

"So," he urged her on, "what courses are you studying and what do you want to do after you earn your degree? I assume you attend the community college, that way you're within easy reach if Brian needs you?"

"Um, yeah," she said, moving anxiously back to the vase, where she deposited the flowers. "I'm just taking general courses. English, math, history, just boring ones that are a waste of time, but required."

"Nothing wrong with that. I'm a firm believer in getting the easy shit out of the way, before you start working on the degree. You know, you've still not confessed your age," he told her. "If you're under 21, I should know, that way I know to pour wine or juice when we take meals together." He laughed softly, but immediately regretted it when she paled. "Christi, it's not a big deal. I assumed you were legal drinking age, if you're not that's okay too. It was just you and me last night, Brian's not going to care -- is he?"

She shook her head no. "You do assume a lot," she told him, before setting the vase down on the table. "My birthday is January 5th."

"Then I'll be sure to bring something special that night and we'll drink to your real introduction to adulthood."

Her giggle was genuine, but laced with unease. "I thought losing my virginity would make me more of an adult than drinking wine."

Kyle laughed. "The way I feel about you Christi, that's something I want too, but I'm not going to pressure you, or expect it from you. There is plenty of time for us to get to know each other. But I won't promise I won't tempt you with little kisses and gushy gentlemanly manners."

He closed the distance between them, kissed her on the lips, and pulled out a chair at the kitchen table. "Have a seat and I'll pull some of the left overs out. As long as you don't mind listening to the cabinets open and close while I find where you keep the plates and cups, I'll start our lunch."

Christi sat there, chuckling to herself, and occasionally pointing him in the right direction in regards to where things were located. Eventually he was sitting beside her with plates full of microwaved leftovers. They both had sodas. "You mentioned earlier that I assume a lot, and you're right. I do. I am sorry about that. I guess I find myself so anxious to know everything about you, that I fill in the gaps."

"It's okay. Next year I'll really start working on a degree, right now I have to graduate first."

"So, you're working on an associates degree first, in just general education?" Kyle looked down and choice another piece of chicken, while Christi answered. He barely noticed the hesitation in her voice.

"Yes," she answered, before taking a bite of mashed potatoes.

"Are you thinking of becoming a teacher?"

"I'm not sure yet. Whatever I do, it'll take some time. Brian is my focus; he's my life now, and I don't have a lot of time for dating, or playing the field; that's why this," she moved a hand toward him, and then brought it back to herself, "is nice. I know it's terrible to keep it a secret, but I don't want to go to school and worry about if I look good enough for this boy, or that boy."

Kyle covered her hand with his. "Good, because I don't like the idea of all those college studs circling you." He winked, and returned to his meal.

Silence filled the room and for Kyle it seemed fitting. He pushed his plate away, moved to clean up, but was stopped when Christi insisted that he take himself off to the other room, find something to watch on the television and she would take care of the table. He grinned, enjoying the idea of leaving the 'little woman' to do her thing.

When she retired to the living room couch, it was with the left over wine from the night before poured into two glasses. "This is the last of it," she told him, "and you've guessed I'm under age, so yeah, if you want beer or wine you're going to have to supply it."

"Beer definitely, wine not so much," he told her, before bringing the glass to his lips. She sat down next to him; he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and brought her closer. Once more she stiffened, but slowly eased into his embrace. They watched a football game together, however Kyle didn't pay too close attention to the plays, instead he was focused on the woman beside him. How experienced was she, he wondered. She admitted to being a virgin, but also admitted to having some experience. He recalled the way she kissed him, it was soft and timid, but not a kiss from an inexperienced girl. She'd allowed him to cup her breasts, so obviously she was fully aware of a man's desire to shape and mold her to his hand. His cock shifted; Kyle adjusted his seat. "Christi," he whispered her name, "I -- I want to touch you," he admitted softly.

She looked up at him. Her gaze full of trust yet laced with indecision. "I know we don't know a lot about each other, and we're still learning, but we're both adults, and it's so hard just sitting next to you, holding you and not," he swallowed the lump in his throat, "fuck, I feel like a teenager on his first date. You do that to me. You make me lose all rational thought and turn me into some blubbering romantic idiot."

Christi laughed softly. "I told you the truth Kyle. I'm not inexperienced in some things, just that one."

He moaned, and pulled her to him. Christi moved so she lay across his chest. Her hips were pressed into his lap, and her hand moved to caress his cheek. They kissed; the football game in the background was lost to them, as each explored the other. Kyle pushed her hair back, studied her face and recaptured her lips. His tongue swept along side hers; she mimicked his actions; her hands moved down his chest, to gather the material of his shirt. Her nails scrapped his stomach before moving under the fabric to tease his nipples. Their mouths parted; his moved to capture the lobe of her ear, while her head fell back, exposing her neck. She flicked his nipples, teased the hard nubs until he was growling. "I don't know where you learned what you learned, or who taught it, but I so love having my nipples played with," he told her.

"So do I," she admitted and then laughed when he growled low and abandoned the assault on her neck.

"When will Brian be home?" he asked.

"Not until supper tonight."

Kyle closed his eyes, took a deep breath and leaned so Christi was forced to move. He stood up, offered his hand to her. She took it, rose from the couch and watched as he moved his fingers to her blouse. Soon it was pulled away, and her peach bra was left to keep his hungry gaze from seeing her darkened nipples. "I want to see you Christi, but only if you want that. I know you're waiting for sex. I get that, but fuck baby, I want to taste your nipples, to feel them under my tongue, to suck on them and tease them."

Christi's fingers shook as she reached behind her and unhooked her bra. As she worked to free her tits, Kyle pulled off his shirt. The clothing dropped to the floor; both stared at the other. Christi watched his expression as he took in her bosom. She blushed under his scrutiny. Kyle reached out and cupped both round firm globes. He took a step closer and lowered his head to kiss the tops of each breast. Christi closed her eyes, cupped the back of his head and pushed him down toward one of the arched tips.

He traced the shape of her aureola with his tongue; the ridges hardened instantly. His lips brushed back and forth across the soft flesh, while his fingers tormented its twin. "God that feels good," Christi admitted.

"I'm glad," he told her, before opening his mouth wider and taking in the entire pearl and surrounding dark pink flesh. Christi gasped in shock. He knew her pussy muscles were tightening and he knew without a doubt that her panties were getting wet. Kyle grinned as he suckled her breast. He pushed the bead with his tongue, drew it between his teeth, tugged and pulled it with tender bites, as her hips and body reflexively moved to a sinful rhythm.

One breast popped free, only so its twin could be treated to the same teasing erotic acts the other had earned. Kyle swept back and forth between each tit, leaving Christi gasping and moaning. He heard her call his name; his cock leaped toward the sound. It wanted to be buried between her lips. Kyle ignored his own wants, focusing instead of the young woman beneath his touch. He coaxed hisses and curses from her throat, lavished her neck with bites and tender sucks. He left her lips bruised and wet. One hand skated down to rest against her pants. His palm rubbed against her crotch. Christi rode his hand as he captured her right nipple again raping it with his tongue and teeth. He felt her shudder, and knew her panties were sopping wet with her climax. Kyle grinned against her flesh, while he waited for her orgasm to subside.

When her breathing seemed slightly more normal, he left her tit alone. The kiss he gave her was soft. She lowered her head and rested it on his chest. He held her against him, enjoying the way she cuddled into him; Strong firm fingers trailed down her back. Her lips rested against his nipple. She kissed him, and he grinned, pulled her away and led her back to the couch. Once again she was pressed into him, this time his fingers toyed with one of her breasts. "Wow," she whispered, her gaze foggy and unfocused.

Kyle smiled like a proud lion who had just fucked his harem of lionesses. "That's just a taste sweetheart," he told her, before kissing the top of her head.

"Cocky aren't you?" she laughed.

He took her hand and rested it on his crotch. "Very much so," he told her, winking.

Christi chewed on her lower lip. "I've never ---."

Kyle smiled. "I figured the experience you had included experiences done to you, not much on the giving side were you?"

She lowered her head in shame. He sighed, lifted her chin and winked. "I'm not making fun, or chastising you. A lot of girls get touched, and caressed, but it takes a lot for them to return the attentions. It's easy for some, harder for others and if you're not experienced in that way, it's okay. There's time for us."

"Is there?" she asked.

He chuckled. "Yes. You'll know when you're ready, right now, I want you to know I'm going to enjoy every inch of you and I can seek my release on my own. I'll never ask you to do something you don't want to do."

She snuggled back into him. "Thank you Kyle. I know I'm asking a lot."

"Meaning?"

"Well, I'm asking you not to take me out in public, but to meet here; I'm asking you to give me pleasure and you receive none and --."

He interrupted her. "I did receive pleasure Christi, don't ever doubt that and I told you - I understand about not dating publicly. This is my first full-time teaching gig and I don't want it to be threatened because I'm dating a student's guardian. I think eventually we should tell folks, but we'll make that decision together and we'll know when it is right. Maybe after a few weeks I'll put some feelers out and see what others think about teachers dating student's parents. It's not like I'm dating one of my students."

Christi laughed. "No, I'm definitely not in middle school."

"Thank god, because you'd be the hottest middle school girl around and the boys and the teachers would never get any work done." They laughed together and watched the rest of the football game, each one toyed with the other ones nipples off and on throughout the plays. By the time the opposing team had won, Christi had been given a second orgasm and Kyle's cock was hurting. He left before Brian got home, giving Christi's hand a firm press to his crotch. "Proof of how badly I want you, but as you can see, I'm very much in control of my needs."

"Kyle."

"Yes?"

"Call me tonight, around 10 and," she blushed, "well, I'd like to hear you when you," she licked her lips, "you know."

Kyle smirked. "Miss Maddon are you asking me to have phone sex with you?" Her giggle was his answer. "I'll call you around 10."

"So you'll wait until then to -- um -- you know?"

"Jerk off?" He saw her cheeks grow more crimson. "You want me to wait until I call! I've had this hard on since I walked through the door and now--" he rolled his eyes and shook his head, "I'm crazy for you, so yes, damn it," he sighed, "I'll wait."