HeartWood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No.” Harmony's voice hitched. “Dammit. I should be there. He was my father. Arrangements need to be made. I will be there in three days time. Please, do nothing until I have come. I will go in his place.” She begged the dryad.

She knew her. They were girls together. Best friends. She had jokingly suggested that when she was old and gray and her dryad-friend remained in a state of youth, that her own children would know her even better.

But when Harmony went off to college she had denounced her gifts. She broke her vow to the goddess. The dreaming song in her heart went silent. She lost her best friend. Now, she knew, she would lose the only one left in her life; her son.

“By the time you arrive, it will be done. We will have completed the circle. Is this not what you have always foreseen? What you had even wanted, once upon a time?” Mistletoe questioned.

“I thought I would have daughters.” Harmony admitted sullenly. “I never knew when we made that pact it would be a son.”

“The universe and Mother works in ways we cannot always know. I love him as I loved you. As I love Mother-tree and her love. You hurt us all when you turned your back. William will never do that, not with me in his life. He will embrace his destiny. He will not cut out his heartwood, friend.” She silently snapped the phone closed.

Mistletoe gave William's hand a reassuring squeeze. His hand trembled in hers. She lifted it to her lips, bringing his focus back to her face.

“We should go to Mother-tree.” She told him, breaking the silence.

***

William was too stunned to respond. His feet moved of their own volition, trailing behind her. The only thing registering in his mind was the sway of her hips, hypnotic; like a metronome, counting out notes of a song. She led him out of the house and down the hill, passed the pasture, passed the stream, and directly to the great old Oak tree. She tugged on his hand and pulled him to the ground.

Dappled sunlight streamed through the leaves of the tree, casting a golden glow over them. Mistletoe pushed on his chest so that he was leaning against the tree. The bark of the tree bit into his skin, cutting him. Blood seeped through his shirt. He didn't care. He let her strip his shirt off him. He watched, as if from a distance as she slid her garment down her arms, over her pert breasts, and tossed it aside.

She lay down on her back beside him, her face turned to his, unmoving, except for her wide blinking eyes.

***

The spring green grass caressed her naked body and she felt free again. She loved the organic garment that Mother-tree had gifted her with upon her return to the tree, but it had felt confining and unnatural to her. Mother-tree had explained that when she left the tree, in this day and age, she would need to cover up in case a human did happen to see her; like William did.

“I am unsure what to do.” Her voice hitched. She knew if she gave her magic free rein, it would know just what to do. But she wanted to forget that and just be a woman with a man, right now.

“Do you not want to lie with me?” Still no response.

Mistletoe sat up and took his hands in hers, watching him for a reaction. She leaned in slowly, hesitating, as her nervous lips hovered over his. He just stared at her. She wondered if he was still in shock. Dipping her head down, she lightly brushed her lips across his. She licked her lips, tasting the kiss and pressed her mouth to his, less unsure. Her confidence grew when his tense body relaxed. The tip of her tongue pushed against his lips, parted them, and slipped in.

“Mm.” She murmured, swiping her tongue against his. His lips softened beneath hers, moving against her own. She closed her eyes as he became an active participant. Finally, some kind of response. She opened her eyes and placed his hands on her breasts. A spark of light seemed to come back into his eyes. She moved his hands beneath hers to massage her breasts, allowing the vines of her hair to come down and slide up his chest; to stroke his lips, to entangle in his hair.

His hands reached up and entwined in her twining hair. Mistletoe yelped as he flipped her onto her back and rested his weight on her, batting the wandering vines away. She called the magic back to her. She couldn't believe she let that happen. His eyes darkened and she was afraid she had offended him.

“Will...” She began, wanting to apologize. He shook his head at her slowly, deliberately, laying his finger on her mouth. Mistletoe wondered what the rest of him tasted like. When he didn't remove his finger she licked the tip. He groaned. Encouraged, she licked it again and covered it with her mouth.

***

Her mouth was warm and moist. William's cock leaped in his jeans, coming to sudden life and hardening instantly. God, if that's what she could do to just his finger, imagine what she could do elsewhere. He pushed the thought away, momentarily.

He let her suck his finger for a few more minutes, then trailed his fingers down her cheek, caressing her neck. He caught her tipped ear with his lips. She whimpered as he breathed warmth into it, teasing her, swirling his tongue against the lobe. Sliding his fingers down her chest, he circled each breast, avoiding her nipples. Still, they pebbled up. He cupped her breasts and rubbed the pads of his thumbs around the aureoles. She arched her back, her breath shallowing.

***

The sun was warm on her bare skin. Mistletoe looked up at the spreading branches of Mother-tree. She frowned, seeing browning leaves where there should have been green.

The long grasses teased her body as William's fingers tantalized her nipples. She focused her attention on the sensations he was evoking. Her breasts filled his hands and he was playing with them, gently squeezing and releasing.

His mouth closed over one. She closed her eyes, arching up into his hands. His tongue worked each of her nipples, suckling them into his hot mouth. Moisture gathered between her thighs and she crossed her legs worried by it. She had never felt herself grow wet before.

William noted the look of concern on her face and rubbed his nose against hers. He took her hand in his and placed it on her chest, moving her hand in circles around her own breasts, bringing it to slip down her abdomen and stomach, pausing above the delicate ringlets. She bit her lip and looked at him for guidance.

He held her gaze with his, as he guided her hand down over the curls to cup the mound of her pussy. She relaxed her thighs and slid her fingers against the wet slit, lifting her head to watch as her finger disappeared between her folds. Glancing up at him, she saw the hungry look in his eye. She blushed furiously and started to remove her fingers.

“Touch yourself.” His voice startled her and she stopped moving her fingers, removing them from inside. More interesting was the deep tone his voice now had.

“Mistletoe, it's OK. Feel how wet you are. This is normal. It's good. You're very beautiful. Don't be afraid.” He whispered as he drew her hand against her heat, to touch and stroke the moisture. He let her hand go.

She nodded and let her fingers explore her wetness and heat, sliding her finger in and out of the wet opening. It was slippery. Closing her eyes, she joined another finger with the first, reaching deeper inside to feel more. While she explored, William dipped into the moisture and brought his finger up to touch her clitoris. Her eyelids flew open as she jumped at the touch.

***

William couldn't believe how such a small amount of stimulation could cause her to grow so wet, so quickly. Her scent filled his senses; the lavender scent that was growing familiar to him and an earthy, almost spicy scent that was coming from the sweetness between her thighs. He craved her. He had to taste her.

Caressing the tops of her thighs, he moved his hands down her legs to lift those sculpted calves up to his lips. He kissed back up one leg and then the other, his tongue licking each knee. He watched her squirm. The next kiss slightly higher on her leg, just above the knee. As he kissed the soft flesh of the inside of her thigh, one hand moved upwards to play with her nipple.

***

William's moist mouth on the inside of her thigh raised goose bumps on Mistletoe's skin. His other hand moved back down to her wetness as is knee gently parted her thighs. The fabric of the jeans felt rough on her delicate skin. She licked her lips and moved her hand to her chest to squeeze the unattended breast, rolling the nipple between the fingers of one hand. His fingers spread her lips, running along the slickness of them. A cool breeze teased the exposed skin and she got a chill, then shuddered when his tongue dipped down into her heat. Her hips rolled forward automatically and she gasped.

He slowly licked her, letting her get used to the feel of his tongue on her most sensitive places. She moaned when his fingers slid in, touching her from within. She continued to roll her nipples between the fingers of one hand, as she glided the other hand down over the taut muscles of her abdomen to fist in his hair, keeping him where she wanted him. Keeping him where she suddenly needed him to be. Trembling legs opened for him completely, the ache in her core and the sensations of his tongue eliciting a soft whimper.

***

William ran his tongue from the top of her slit to bottom. She tasted fresh and sweet like morning dew, or honeysuckle. He wanted more. With each pass of his tongue he pressed a little harder, pushed a little deeper, growing ever closer to his goal. He wanted to see the look on her face, to know what he was doing to her. But she held him against her body, her hips moving with the rhythm of his fingers sliding inside her.

He paused and pushed his nose against her nub, following with his mouth. She cried out and bucked her body when his tongue flicked against her swollen clit. She let go his hair and grabbed at the grass beneath her, ripping up wildflowers. He watched her head thrash against the grass. Gripping her thighs, he lifted. Her body rose up off the ground and she mewled as he buried his face between her thighs, lapping and licking faster and faster.

***

Mistletoe became slightly alarmed by the amount of wetness seeping out of her. “Um. Am I leaking?” William stopped licking and sucking and his head popped up. He blinked.

***

“What?” The question broke the momentum. But one look at her face and he knew she needed reassurance.

“Am I leaking? I am so very wet, down there.” She repeated. He groaned.

“It's normal. The wetness is a good thing. It means you're excited and feel good. It tastes really good, too. Do you feel good, Mistletoe? Am I making you feel good?” She was so close to orgasm, so close. He hoped he could drive her further, once he eased her mind. He moved back up her body and wrapped his arms around her. “Do you want me to stop?”

***

She considered his words. If he said it was normal, she would have to trust him that it was. She shook her head no.

“No you don't feel good, or no you don't me to stop?” He pressed.

“It feels more than good. It feels like the first rain of spring. Delightful.” She smiled. “Please continue.”

William's head disappeared between her thighs once more. He pleasured her with his tongue and fingers and drove her to the edge. He coaxed her to let go. She squeezed her thighs on his head and rose up off the ground, her body vibrating as he hummed against her, pushing her over the edge. She bowed up and cried out. He drank of her essence and savored every last dew-like droplet. He looked up and saw her heavy-lidded gaze on his.

***

Mistletoe took deep, steadying breaths of air. She knew that she wanted to feel the weight of him against her, the heat of his skin on hers, the strength of his chest on her soft, sensitive breasts. Reaching for him, she drew him up her body and pulled his head down. She tipped her head up and parted her lips slightly. He met them. Her mouth on his was needy and demanding as she swiped along his top lip, nibbling the bottom with the edge of her teeth, nipping him.

The lower half of her body felt itchy against the fabric of his pants as he rested some of his weight on top of her. His jeans were chafing against the sensitive skin of her inner thighs, awakening different sensations, the contrast of rough and smooth. She kneaded his back with her long fingers, recalling images that Mother-tree and other dryads had shown her of human love-making. She wanted that, more than anything!

“I want you inside me.” She whispered in his ear.

“Now?” He questioned.

“Yes.” Her voice growled. She slid her hands down his back to the top of his jeans. “Take those off. They hurt my skin.”

***

William looked down at the blotchy red spots on her skin and immediately moved away from her to discard the rough jeans. “Mistie, I'm sorry. Are you allergic to denim?” He worried she was having a reaction.

“Huh? Denim? Oh, your garment. My skin does not like man-made things. The redness will go away. Do not leave.” She told him.

“Oh, I'm not leaving. Believe me." He softly chuckled. She glared at him. "I just wanted to give you some breathing room.” He said softly, afraid she might pull back.

“I do not want breathing room. I can breathe just fine as I am. I want you inside me.” She was direct with her needs. “But I want to touch you again first.” She sat up. William sat beside her.

She crept her hand into his lap to touch his erection. She held it and stroked it up and down a few times, like she had done briefly the first time. She became bolder and cupped his balls with her other hand. He closed his eyes and sucked in a breath. “Is this right?”

“Uh huh. Touch the head too. That feels even better.” He sighed as her hands slipped over the head of his cock. A droplet of precum dripped out. She gathered it on her finger and slid it against his flesh. Her hands were hot and moving fast. As she squeezed the tip, she watched curiously as more fluid came out. She touched the tip of her finger to her tongue and tasted and then crawled over to his lap; her long, wild hair tickling the insides of his thighs.

He moaned when her lips kissed the crown of his cock and the fear of those magical vines never quite registered. When his cock jumped at her touch, she giggled. His balls tightened up and he groaned, putting his hands on her head and guiding her up to his face.

“Are you ready for me to be inside of you?” He whispered. Her touch and mouth was going to drive him to shoot his seed before he was ready to. He needed to be inside of her. This foreplay was driving him insane. She could explore and taste all she wanted another time. He needed her with an immediacy that shocked him.

“Will it hurt? It looks too big for my space.” She moved her fingers down to spread her lips, looking from her wetness to his hardness.

“It might hurt a little at first. I'll be gentle with you. Your puss-.” William rethought his phrasing. “Your space will make room for me.”

The lovely flush of her cheeks traveled down her neck to bloom pink on her breasts. He pulled her into his lap, swept her hair off her neck and kissed it. She wriggled her bottom against him and wrapped her arms around his neck snuggling in close as he kissed her forehead, trying to ease her mind. Despite her hesitancy, her eyes were glazed over with need.

“Ready.” Mistletoe said. She climbed off his lap and lay on her back, opening her legs in welcome, stretching her arms up to him. He looked down at her, a hungry gleam in his eye as his gaze swept down her face, pausing at her rosebud mouth, wet, as she licked her lips. He leaned over her, capturing that sweet mouth in a kiss driven by need; probing and teasing.

His lips traveled down her graceful neck, which was arched slightly as she looked up at him. Swiping his tongue across her enticing collarbone, he smirked at the shiver he saw run through her. His tongue dipped down into the valley between her small breasts, swirling against each nipple as he made his way to the away from her breast. He nibbled his way down the side of her abdomen. She giggled and made a movement to cover herself with her hands. He took her hands and placed them above her head, one hand holding both wrists, as his lips reached the sexy curve of her hip. He nipped lightly.

***

Mistletoe's breath was stuck in her throat as the tickling sensation of his mouth all over her, sent a series of shivers throughout her body. She wanted to touch herself. But he was holding her hands in his and wouldn't let go. She grumbled at him and he came back up, chuckling softly in her ear, his hot breath fanning across her neck.

He stroked feather light fingers upon her soft curls. Gasping, she closed her legs automatically. He tucked his hand between her legs, nudging them open, caressing the soft flesh of her inner thighs. She took a deep breath and relaxed her body, letting his fingers enter her to flit against her core. His fingers delved deeply and when he reached a spot deep within, he his finger upward. She arched her back in response, gasping. The air seemed to hum with energy.

***

Her slickness let William know that she was wet enough and ready for him. He let go of her wrists, lay his body over hers, fitting between her legs, and framed her face with his hands.

“Take a deep breath, Mistletoe.” He told her. Her chest rose with the action and she nodded. He lined up his hardness with the entrance to her pussy and slowly, ever so slowly parted the pink lips with the head of his cock.

“Are you alright?” Her eyes were squeezed tightly closed. He stopped. She tensed up and he wondered if she was worried about his size. She looked worried. Maybe he needed to reassure her again that he would be gentle. He wanted her to be at ease and to believe him. He lifted her hips up and stroked her back tenderly.

“Just relax sweetheart. Are you sure this is what you want?” William had patience, but this was nearing on torture.

“It is not that I want it so much that I need it. Maybe you should do it faster.” She suggested sheepishly.

“Now!”

He covered her mouth with his and slipped his tongue in to find hers, sucking on it. At the moment when he felt her resistance drop, her walls crumble, he quickly pushed the head passed her barrier; swallowing her brief scream of discomfort.

She lurched away from him, but he held her still, pushing deeper, filling her, letting her body adjust to his girth and length. He wasn't the biggest guy, but he was endowed enough to know that her tightness would need to be stretched before she would feel pleasure.

“You're so tight. You feel so good!” He breathed in her ear. “I'm going to pull out a little and push back in so that your body will accept me more. Hold onto me.” He slid his cock half way out of her and then pushed back in. Her hips rolled up to meet him as her nails dug into his back. She whimpered as he started thrusting slowly. He sheathed himself inside of her and grunted when her muscles gripped him. He lost himself in the magic of the moment.

***

Mistletoe wrapped her legs around him, pulling him deeper. She gave her body over to the indescribable, new sensations he was awakening within her. Digging her heels into him, she rocked with the motions of his thrusts, her breath coming out in gasps, moaning into his hair.

She thrashed her head back and forth against the grass as Mother Earth cradled her body. She opened her eyes and stared up.

Mother-tree's leaves were changing and becoming afire with autumnal colors: crimson, amber, gold, burnt orange. She sang out, reveling in the glory of their union. A curious pressure built within her. She moaned from deep in her throat as his hands traveled up her shoulders to grip her hair in his hands, lifting her head off the ground to plunder her mouth with his tongue, mimicking everything his cock was doing to her core.