Heat Wave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,255 Followers

Sandra pulled her top off revealing large, natural breasts. She dropped her shorts and panties in one motion, and stepped out of them. She had a closely cropped thin strip of blond that allowed her prominent sex lips to show.

She walked to the edge and dove in.

Myra looked at me and shrugged.

"Guess she must be suffering heat stroke or something and needed an emergency cooling off" I offered.

"Probably."

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"Go for a swim."

"Brilliant idea, Semen Sucker."

Myra laughed and punched my arm.

"Don't get any ideas that this will become a regular thing," she said

"Define regular."

"Well, definitely not more than three or four times a day."

"I can live with that," I said.

"Hey, are you guys coming in? The water's fine."

"Actually," I thought, "everything is fine."

With Myra's hand in mine, we took the plunge.

####

MR. FIX-IT

The heat wave was making everyone crazy.

My girlfriend took the call from her sister and kept looking at me as she spoke.

"I'm sure Brad would be happy to help," she said with a smile in my direction.

Sheila clicked off and said, "Caty is going out of her mind. You have to help her."

Sheila's sister was two years older and a relatively sane person. I was at a loss as to what was driving her crazy.

"What's up?"

"Her air conditioner died. Jerome is gone until the end of the month and she is not supposed to leave the house. She's wondering if you could go over and take a look. She tried calling a repair person but they're all tied up on service calls. She does not want to pay double for a weekend service visit."

Caty lived about 20 miles away. Her husband was a salesman who covered much of the mid-west. It was not unusual for him to be gone for weeks at a time. What really made matters worse is that Caty is six months pregnant. Her doctor has ordered her to bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy.

I'm Sheila's family's semi-official fix-it guy. I run a small electronics repair business and have always worked with my hands. In spite of my degree in electrical engineering, I prefer being on my own rather than in a large company.

"I can go take a look," I said. "Wanna come along?"

"I'm supposed to go over to Mom's tonight to decorate for Caty's baby shower. Actually, I was thinking of staying over there and we can finish up tomorrow. Would you mind going by yourself?"

I agreed. I grabbed my toolkit and threw it in the back of my truck. I thought I'd better bring some fans, just in case I couldn't get the AC working.

Sheila called Caty and told her I was on my way.

I pulled into the driveway about 40 minutes later. The traffic was heavy at this time on a Friday afternoon. I took my toolkit and knocked on the door.

Caty opened it and welcomed me in. The house felt like a sauna. Caty was red-faced and looked as uncomfortable as a person could.

"Brad, thank you so much. I hope you can do something, because I cannot stand this for another minute. To tell the truth, before you arrived I was sitting here naked. I can't stand even the feel of these clothes. Please tell me you can fix it."

Caty was wearing a long maternity-style sun dress. I momentarily flashed on what her body would look like without it. Caty is pretty, blond and petite. She is still pretty and blond, but now her small frame is overshadowed by her protruding belly. Her face is slightly puffy, but I think most of that is from the heat.

I had my fantasies regarding Caty. Before she became pregnant, she had the tightest little body. Her smallish breasts always looked so tempting in the tight shirts she liked to wear. Like her sister, she displayed a full rump and shapely legs. She and I got along fine and we did a bit of innocent flirting. Sheila was always around and thought it was cute. The three of us shared a mutual attraction, but it was never more than a lot of double entendres and a slap on the butt now and then. It also didn't include Jerome, who was a bit of a jerk and often not around.

"Well, let me take a look. It may take a while."

I went out back to check the central unit. Their backyard was small, in keeping with the modest ranch-style house. It did have a pool. Jerome said they weren't looking for one when they bought, but they liked everything else about the place, so they accepted the hassle of maintaining the pool.

I pulled the cover and killed the power. I checked all the connections and looked for obvious problems. Finding none, I powered it back on. I soon discovered that the pump was not working. It was old and had probably just worn out.

I turned it back off and went in to report to Caty.

I slid open the kitchen door and heard a shriek.

I glanced at the naked back of my sister-in-law ducking around the corner.

"Oops," I called out, "sorry."

"Shit, I thought you'd be out there longer. I couldn't stand my clothes. Can you hand me my dress, it's on the floor by the island."

I picked up the light cotton garment and reached around the corner. A hand reached around and took it from me. In a moment she reappeared, now dressed.

"God, that's embarrassing," she said.

"It's ok, Caty," I reassured her.

"But you saw me naked."

"Just a quick glimpse of your back," I told her.

"Well, with the size of my ass these days, I'm sure it was more than enough."

"Don't be so hard on yourself. You're pregnant. You should put on some weight. And, don't go thinking that I'm saying you're fat. Actually, you looked beautiful."

Caty laughed. "Right. You're sweet, Brad. But, a jumbo butt is not beautiful."

"I guess you haven't looked in a mirror lately," I said grinning. "What I saw is not a jumbo butt. It was a great butt."

I realized I might have crossed the line with that last comment. I started to apologize but Caty cut me off.

"It's ok, Brad. Thanks for the compliment. They're in short supply these days."

I didn't press her on that last comment.

"So, what's the verdict?"

"Classic good and bad news."

She arched an eyebrow.

"Good news is that I discovered you have a blown pump. It's relatively easy to fix and not all that expensive. Bad news is I doubt I can get a part tonight. I may be able to find one in the morning, depending if the plumbing suppliers are open on a Saturday."

"Shit."

I thought she was going to cry.

"Hey, I wish I could do something else, but..."

"Oh, Brad, I'm not upset with you. I appreciate you coming out here. I know you're doing everything you can. It's just that I should be in bed and resting. But, it is so freaking hot in that bedroom, I can hardly stand it. Now, I may have to put up with this for another couple days if you can't find a part. I'm just feeling sorry for myself. That's all."

Her eyes teared up. I was tempted to give her a hug to comfort her. I think she sensed my awkwardness and walked toward me.

"Brad, I won't bite."

I smiled and opened my arms. She rested her head on my chest and I gently squeezed her. She began sobbing openly.

I rubbed her back and could feel the heat emanating from her body.

I had no words, so remained silent and hugged her. I had never been this close to a pregnant body. I was amazed at how hard her stomach felt pushing against me. I was also a bit shocked to feel how big her breasts felt against my chest and the hardness of her nipples since they were only shielded by the thin cotton dress.

In a few minutes, she got herself under control.

She broke free and I kissed the top of her head.

"It'll work out, Caty. I promise you."

"Thanks. And, thanks for putting up with a hormonally challenged crazy lady."

She ran her fingers through her short blond hair, damp with sweat.

"God, I must look a mess. I think I'll rinse off. Then I'll make you something to eat before you go back."

"Take your shower, but then right into bed. I'll fix us some supper. You need to be off your feet. And, I brought some fans. I'm going to set them up in your bedroom. It may help cool it a bit."

She squeezed my arm and headed off toward her master bedroom.

I brought two window fans and one floor fan with me. I carried them into the bedroom. I could hear the water running in the master bath shower.

Their bedroom was in an ell at the back of the house and had two windows on opposite walls. I put one fan in a window and set it to blow in and the other across from it, set to pull air out. In this way, I created a strong breeze to pull out the hot air trapped in the room. I set the floor fan in a corner and pointed it at the bed. I adjusted it so it would oscillate and blow across the bed. I turned it on low. I thought the temperature in the room already felt lower.

The water in the shower stopped. I called out to Caty that I was in her bedroom. She opened the door with a towel held in front of her. Her hair was plastered to her head and she was dripping onto the bathroom floor.

"Hey, it feels better in here."

She walked into the room and crossed to stand in front of her bed. The artificial breeze from the window fans blew across her, while the floor fan raked back and forth, hitting her front.

She turned and let the breezes hit her back. Her entire rear was uncovered.

"Oh," I said.

"Sorry, Brad, but I need to cool off. You've already seen my ass, so I figure no harm done."

"Yeah, sure, no problem, Caty."

I was uncomfortable, but yet enjoyed seeing her undraped back. Her ass really did look good.

"Hey, would you mind grabbing a towel from the bathroom," she said.

I went in and pulled a dry towel from a stack on a shelf by the sink.

"Could you wipe my back off," she asked. "I can do the front."

"Sure, I get the least fun job," I kidded.

"Well, you said you liked my ass," she kidded back.

We both laughed. I began patting her dry. She took her towel off and was wiping her front at the same time. The fact that my girl friend's sister was now essentially nude in front of me caused a shift of my blood flow. I hoped my thickening dick would not show under my shorts.

I moved from her shoulders downward. I did each leg and then, after a few seconds' hesitation, dried her butt. Caty bent forward to dry the tops of her thighs. Her legs spread slightly and I caught a peek of her sex between her legs.

"Can you reach around and get my shins and feet? They're so hard for me to reach them." Kneeling behind her, I dried each of her lower legs.

I knelt straight up and was looking directly at her pink rump. On a crazy impulse, that I should have resisted, I leaned forward and kissed her right cheek.

"Whoa," she said.

"God, sorry, Caty. I don't know why I did that."

"It's ok, Brad, I think."

"No, really, I'm sorry. It just looked so cute."

She laughed.

"Well, ok, I'll forgive you. I think this heat must be affecting all of us."

She looked over her shoulder at me.

"Cute?"

I nodded.

"You need to have your eyes checked."

With that she wiggled her butt and giggled.

I figured what the hell, and kissed the other cheek.

She laughed out loud.

"Make that having your head and your eyes checked."

She wrapped the towel around her and turned to face me.

She looked up at me with a strange look in her eyes. It was almost she was seeing something for the first time.

"How about I fix something to eat?" I offered.

"Sure," she answered. "I'm going to lie down. Think we can eat in here?"

"No problem," I said. "Want something to drink in the meantime?"

"Ice water would be super."

I went to the kitchen and fixed a tall glass of ice water. I returned to find Caty sitting in bed, with the just the sheet covering her. It was pulled up over her breasts and tucked under her arms to keep it in place.

She took the glass and sipped.

"Mmm, just what I need."

I left to see what I could make for a meal. I found some cold chicken and a plate of cold ziti. I decided on chicken salad and a cold pasta salad. I chopped some celery and mixed it with the chicken and mayo. I dressed the ziti with Italian dressing and chopped cherry tomatoes and olives.

I found some pita bread in the pantry and cut a couple pieces into quarters. Piling everything on a tray I headed back to the bedroom.

Caty was still sitting up. She looked hot, even with the fans blowing on her.

"How the hell hot is it outside?"

I told her probably mid-90s, even though it was after six in the evening.

I set the tray on the foot of the bed.

"Brad, I hope you don't think I'm being a tease, but I cannot stand to have anything on me now. Would you mind if I took the sheet off?

"Caty, I should leave. Then you can be comfortable."

"Brad, I can be comfortable with you here. I just don't want you to get the wrong idea."

"But, you will be naked," I said.

"You know, it's kinda funny. Ever since I started getting huge, I have become less and less concerned about modesty. So, to put it bluntly, I don't give a shit if you see me naked. I can't stand any covering right now."

"But, do you think Jerome or Sheila would look at it the same way?"

Caty thought for a second and then picked up her cell phone.

"Hey, sis, how's it going?" she said.

After listening, she said, "Well, Brad found the problem, a blown pump, but he won't be able to do anything about it until tomorrow. He's rigged up some fans in my bedroom, and that's helping."

She listened to Sheila and laughed out loud.

"Yeah, that's why I'm calling. I'm sitting in bed with the sheet and I just want to have nothing on me. Brad said he should leave. He's concerned what you would think."

She listened and nodded.

"Well, he's going to try to fix it tomorrow. I was thinking he should stay here. It's silly to drive all the way back and forth."

"Sheila wants to talk with you."

I took the phone, "Hi, babe."

"So you're afraid of my sister's pregnant body?" she said in a teasing way.

"It's not her body, it's that it would be naked," I said looking at Caty.

"Brad, Caty has told me that she can't stand clothes in this heat. I never gave it a thought when you went over, but I don't have a problem with it. If it makes her feel better, then don't let it bother you."

"Ok, I guess."

"And, why don't you stay the night?" she continued. "You can get an early start tomorrow. It's really important that you get the AC working. You know this pregnancy is driving her blood pressure up. She needs to be cool and keep her feet elevated, if possible. You should offer to do all the chores. Ok, sweetie?"

"Sure. No problem."

After saying goodbye I handed the phone back to Caty. They chatted and then Caty put the pone down.

"So, did mommy say it was ok for you to sleep over and look at a naked fat girl?"

I laughed.

"Yes," I said. "Seriously, Caty, I can just leave the supper here and go into the living room."

"Brad, I'm not trying to be provocative. But, I do not give a shit if you see me naked. I just want to be cooler. Besides that living room is an oven."

I nodded and lifted the tray from the bed. Caty pulled the sheet down exposing her breasts and round tummy. She kicked with her feet and the sheet bunched around her ankles. She asked me to pull it the rest of the way and I complied while balancing the tray in one hand.

"Welcome to Shamu of Kansas City," she said. She splayed her legs and let as much air reach all her parts as possible.

Her breasts appeared to be about twice the size that I imagined they were before. The nipples were huge and really dark. I had no idea the size or shape of her areolas before, but now they were large and also deep pink, almost rose-colored. Her breasts rested heavily on her chest.

Her stomach was large and just dominated her small frame. Her naval was pushing out. I knew she had an innie from the times when she wore a two-piece bathing suit. He blond bush was thick and wide. I don't know if she never trimmed it or just abandoned the habit when she became pregnant.

"Pretty fuckin' gross," she said while making a disgusted face.

"Caty, you are beautiful. Simply beautiful. I wish you could see yourself as I do."

Caty looked away and began to cry.

"Shit," I thought, "I did not mean to cause this."

"Uh, Caty..."

She held up a hand and I stopped talking. She reached for a paper towel from the tray and wiped her eyes. Taking a deep breath, Caty looked back at me.

"God, Brad, I am really crazy these days. I know it's my hormones, but I can't control my emotions from one moment to the next."

I sat on the bed and took her hand.

She squeezed hard and I smiled at her.

"Thanks," Caty says softly.

"For what?"

"For lying so well."

"Not lying, Caty. You are beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen a woman look so, well, womanly."

Caty laughed and squeezed my hand.

"Well, you should have seen me naked before I was pregnant."

My dick jumped at that image. My face must have shown what I was thinking.

"Oh, I didn't mean it to come out that way, Brad. But, I am grateful for your kind comments."

"Hey, don't go overboard. After all, I'm the one getting to see you naked."

We both laughed. Then she got a strange smile.

"Go to the closet and on the top shelf there's a blue plastic box. Bring it to me, please."

I found it and brought it to her. She opened it and rummaged around and pulled out a large manila envelope.

She handed it to me. Grinning, Caty watched me open the envelope and withdraw a stack of color photographs. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the one on top. Caty sat on a dark couch, her head thrown back and her legs apart. She was totally naked.

I looked up at Caty.

"Now, you can appreciate the before."

"You look fabulous," I said as I examined each photograph. There were full frontals, rear shots and some artistic partial nudes.

"Who took these?"

"Sheila."

I knew my girlfriend was into photography, but never knew she did nudes. I slipped the pictures back into the envelope and replaced it and the box.

Caty was sweating heavily. She asked if I could get her a couple more paper towels. After returning from the kitchen, I handed them to her. She folded them and lifting each boob, placed one underneath each.

"They just feel yucky and sweaty lying on bare skin."

She cupped each one and inspected them.

"Can you believe them?" she asked. "God, as you could see, I had nice little titties and now I have humongous boobs."

She offered so I looked closely.

"Well your, uh, your nipples look a lot different."

"Hell, yes," she said. "These things look like rubber daggers. The other thing is they've become super-sensitive."

I continued to look.

"Wanna feel them?"

I must have paled.

"It's ok," she said

I did not move.

"I know it's weird," she said. "A couple months ago, I would not dare sit here nude or offer to have you feel my boobs. Since I've gotten big, I sort have a different relationship with my body. Obviously, it's still mine, but when your belly is just right out there, everyone is looking at your body. I guess I disassociate my inner self from my big body. I can't tell you how many times total strangers have placed their hands on my stomach and ask me how I'm doing. That freaked me out at first, but then I became less and less concerned. So, now I'm sitting here offering you my tit and it's no big deal."

I look at her large breast and say, "Well, I would never say it's not big."

She laughed and took my hand to her left breast.

I touched her nipple. It was hard and stiff. A soft moan escaped her lips as my fingers touched the dark nub. I lifted her breast and felt its heft.

"I guess they're getting ready for milk," said Caty

"Awesome," I said.

I hugged her and we sat side by side on her bed and ate our dinner.

After cleaning up and doing the dishes, I rejoined Caty in the bedroom. She said she was getting tired. It was around nine o'clock and still must be in the high 80s. I was drenched.

orie
orie
4,255 Followers