Heather and James

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth squealed with laughter as Heather and James grinned at each other like proud parents. I immediately fell to my knees and began licking the cum from Beth's arm and then scampered to the bathroom and returned with a warm wash cloth. They were all in hysterics as I cleaned Beth's arm, Heather said, "well I guess that solves that!" and hit the play button on the remote and the three of them continued watching their movie. There would be many more repeat performances like that one and many more humiliating. Once when Beth was at the house for a large summer picnic, she ordered me into the bathroom with her and while she sat and peed she commanded me to cum on demand for her. Embarrassingly I did so and was then told to wipe her after she had finished.

After that I would hear Heather and Beth talking and giggling on the phone all the time. Soon afterwards, Beth became more aggressive towards me and visited more often. It was as if I had become some mouse in a game of cat and mouse, where Beth enjoyed tormenting and playing with me almost as much as Heather and James did. Beth would spend weekends at our house sometimes when Heather and James were away and she would torment me unmercifully, finding new and exciting ways to humiliate and degrade me. Aside from making me cum on demand with my balls in her hand, Beth devised another method that thrilled her and always made her laugh. One night while Heather and James were away and Beth was at the house, she had me kneeling on the floor massaging her feet, sucking on her toes, when she began to play with my balls with her foot.

I immediately became aroused and wanted to cum so badly, Beth sensed my desire. I began to hump her foot, and then her leg and the next thing I knew I was humping Beth's leg like a dog while she sat and watched TV, munching on corn chips and salsa. The feeling inside began to build and I knew what was about to happen. In a flash I came all over Beth's lower leg. She squealed with delight and told me to lick it all off. After cleaning Beth's leg it was like she couldn't get enough of humiliating me. I humped her foot, her calf, and her thigh within the next few hours. Each time licking and swallowing my own cum for her delight and benefit. Heather and James would return home late one night to find me lying face down, spread eagled on the living room carpet while Beth toyed with my balls with her foot, making my bell ring as I shot all over.

"Well I guess you two have been having some fun while we were gone," Heather squealed as she came into the room.

I sprang to my feet in embarrassment, my tiny cock still dribbling cum from it as James just shook his head in disbelief and said, "Tinkerbelle, get the luggage out of the car."

"Yes sir," was all I could muster as a response and started to put my shorts on when Heather said, "No Tinkerbelle I want you to go get the luggage just like that!" I was mortified but knew better than to disobey. I was so thankful that it was late at night and hopefully no one would see me. Hurrying outside, I slipped the keys into the trunk of Heather's BMW and lifted the trunk lid grabbing luggage with a furry hoping to have to only make one trip. Loaded down with luggage, I raced back into the house naked with my bell ringing all the way.

After unpacking all their luggage, starting what would be loads of laundry, and following Heather and James around the house while they inspected my work, I was told to make them all drinks while they showed Beth pictures of their trip in James' newly constructed 'man cave.' Walking gingerly down the stairs carrying the tray with their drinks and some snacks, I could hear them laughing and talking, going on and on about what a great trip it had been. The three of them heard my bell tinkling and looked up with amusement. I served them drinks and set the snacks down on the table and took my place kneeling at Heather's feet.

"Ma'am would you like me to massage you tired feet?"

"Well Tinkerbelle, Beth's been telling us about all the fun you two have been having while we were gone and we thought it would be fun if you put on a little show and show us all you've learned!"

"Yes Ma'am" was all I could mutter.

For the next hour, the three of them laughed and drank as Beth put me through my paces. She showed them how I humped her foot, her ankle, her calf, her thigh, how I would squat and she would brush my balls with her incredibly long fingernails and I would shoot, how I would lay face down and she would touch my balls with her foot and I would cum. All without ever touching my cock! She even showed them a new trick she had trained me to perform. Making me squat down on the floor, Beth produced a metal cigar tube and proceeded to place a condom on it and lube it up and then very gently she shoved it up inside me. What I felt was a mixture of pain, excitement, embarrassment, and relief. Sliding it in and out of me it took only a few seconds before my cock was shooting cum all over the rug. Heather and James roared with laughter as they watched the show! Sliding the tube out of my ass, Beth handed it to me to dispose of, while she leaned back on the couch, lit the cigar, lifted her brandy and toasted Heather and James.

12