Heather and Riley Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather was too nervous to protest and willing followed her into the break room. Grace shut the door and locked it. When Grace had her back to Heather, she tossed her panties in the trash can to get them out of sight.

"I just wanted to get a better look at those tits of yours."

"Excuse me?"

"I want to get mine redone and I am looking around to find what I want. Just like when you are shopping for a new car. It is just me so come on and show me what you got."

Heather could not believe this. It was absurd but even while she was think that she was unbuttoning her blouse. Her guilt for carrying on an affair with John was turning her into Grace's slave. Heather hung her blouse on the door knob and pushed her chest out at Grace.

"I can't see anything through that bra. Can you take it off too?"

Reluctantly she unclasped her bra and hung it with her blouse. Again Heather pushed her chest out.

"You are a goddess. I love them and I want them. Your nipples are even hard. I bet they always are. If I had a body like yours, I would be turned on all the time too."

Grace stepped closer and groped her tits like one of her old high school boyfriends. One of Grace's hand moved lower until it was running along the waist of Heather's skirt. Heather stepped back. Not wanting her to go any lower.

"Sorry, I am thinking about a tummy tuck too. I have just one last request. Can I take a picture to show my surgeon."

"I don't know about that. I am not really comfortable," said Heather.

"It will be from the neck down. No one will know it is you. Please."

"Alright," said Heather. She was astonished at herself. She could not understand why she was letting this happen.

Grace pulled a digital camera from her purse and said, "Can you pull your skirt down a little? I want to get your whole tummy."

Heather tugged at her skirt pulling it down.

"A little more, if you would."

Heather tugged at her skirt again. The waist band of her skirt was so low that the top of her bush was exposed.

"You are so naughty! No panties and I did not know you were a bush girl," said Grace as she tugged at Heather's curly dark hairs. "You might as well lose the skirt. I would like to get the whole you."

Heather could not help herself. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Grace was searching around in purse looking for her cigarettes. While she was occupied, Heather squatted down to pick up her skirt. Before picking it up she ran her hand over her pussy to feel if she had leaked. Amazingly she was dry. All those kegel exercise had been worth it.

Grace lit her cigarette and took a long drag. Her eyes moved over Heather's body while she exhaled a large cloud of smoke from her nose. She slowly walked a tight circle around her taking in every detail. Grace ran her finger tips along Heather's hip bone and across her butt. Her hand continued around to Heather's bush. Grace ran her fingers through the long hairs slowly progressing toward her crotch. Heather wanted to cry when Grace's fingers came to rest and lingered on her pussy lips. Grace felt her tense up at her touch.

Not wanting to push her luck to far, Grace stepped back and said, "You are an absolute tribute to womanhood."

Grace picked up her camera and started snapping pictures. She took a couple of her front. Then she snapped profile shots from both the left and right.

"Just a couple close-ups and I am done," said Grace.

Heather watched the camera zoom in on her tits. The camera flashed. Then Grace aimed lower and zoomed in on her bush. Again the camera flashed. She felt completely humiliated.

"These are great," said Grace as she reviewed the photos.

Grace handed Heather her clothes back and opened the door saying over her shoulder, "I need to talk to John after I have something to ask you."

Heather tossed her blouse and skirt back on and ran to the restroom. She ripped down her skirt and plopped down on the toilet. Tears were running down her cheeks. The reality of what had just happened was sinking in. She wiped her tears away and steadied her emotions. Right now, she had something else to take care of.

She had been holding her pelvic muscles so long that they had cramped up and now they refused to relax. It was so painful that she started crying again. She struggled for a few minutes with no luck. Heather knew she was going to have to massage the muscles. Using three fingers she worked the cramped muscles and slowly relaxed them enough for John's cum to leak out of her. At lunch she was going to have to go to the drug store to buy a douche and a morning after pill.

Heather washed up and went back to her desk. She pretended to be busy placing an office supply order. She kept wondering what Grace wanted to ask her. She had just posed nude for her what else could she possibly want.

Grace came out of John's office and sat on the corner of her desk.

"I talked it over him John and he does not have a problem with as long as you don't. I am looking for a model. I started painting again and I just took this course in photography but I have a problem that I think you can help me with. I need a subject to work with. Would you be interested."

"What kind of modeling are you talking about."

"It would have to be nude but it would be just me and my fellow artists, all women. Before you say no, we are willing to pay you $250 dollars per hour and it would be about eight hours."

$2000 dollars would go a long way in paying for Riley's college tuition. This was an opportunity she literally could not afford to miss. If she passed on this, she would be letting Riley down and she just could not let that happen. Riley's happiness and future were worth more than her humiliation.

"Okay. I'll do it."

"Wonderful! John was certain you would say no. Since he is going to be in court all day tomorrow, could you come by the studio around nine."

"I do not have any plans. So it works for me. Do I need to bring anything?"

"Just that body," said Grace as gave her a slip of paper, "Here is the address for the studio."

Grace got up and stride out of the office. Heather sat there wondering what she had just got herself into.

12