Heather, Their Weekend Guest

Story Info
Cyber sex becomes a reality when she visits.
2.8k words
4.02
17.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, hello?" Ethan opened the door to see a petite brunette with a small suitcase standing on the front porch. She looked slightly familiar.

She smiled up at him. "Hi, Ethan!" She waited and he continued to stare at her. "You don't know who I am," she said with a laugh. "You ought to be more careful with your invites, you never know when someone is just going to show up."

"Heather?" Ethan blinked. She was so much cuter in person than the picture she had posted online. She had light freckles across her face and arms, she wore a tank top and worn jeans that fit her like a glove.

She smiled again. "Yep! Can I come in?"

"Um, sure..." He stepped back to allow her in and frantically tried to remember if he had said anything about his appearance that might not quite be true. Glasses, blonde hair, he worked out... Most of that was true, he thought grimly and wondered if he hide in his room for a few minutes to do push-ups and sit-ups right now if it would make it look like he did them everyday.

"So this is your place..."

Ethan took a good look at the living room of the house. He and two other bachelors who enjoyed video games and avoiding any real work lived here and it showed. Pizza boxes stacked on the coffee table. Empty beer bottles on the floor. Random clothing items tossed over the sofa and chairs. Ethan cringed.

"My room is much better," he offered.

"Good! That's what I'm here for anyways."

Ethan leaned against the wall, suddenly feeling faint. She really was here for what she promised.

They all played a massive multi player online role playing game. Heather was Lady Coritha in their little guild. She was funny and dependable and a bright spot in the testosterone filled game, especially when it came to grinding out experience and levels for hours on end. Awhile back during a long wait in one of the online dungeons, the talk had turned to sex. How neither of them were getting any even though she was married, his single status was more understandable. And how she really liked sex. It was a shame that her husband didn't appreciate her as a nymph. Ethan has said he'd never take her for granted. She should come over for a weekend and he'd show her. And here she was.

"Are you okay?" She had set her suitcase down and turned to look at him.

"Uh yeah," he said. He was afraid to blink and wake up from this dream. Because it had to be a dream. There was no way there was a gorgeous woman standing in front of him that wanted to have sex with him all weekend.

"Dude, who's at the door?" a voice yelled from down the hall.

"Is that Todd? I recognize his voice from Teamspeak," Heather said.

"Yeah," he answered her, his voice squeaking. He cleared his throat and said loudly so Todd could hear him through the walls, "It's Lady Cori... Heather from the game."

Something fell over and crashed in the other room. A door creaked open and Todd joined them in the living room.

"Oh my god, Heather!" Todd pulled her into a tight hug, fully pressing her body to his. Ethan began to wonder what they had chatted about online.

She giggled and let herself be slightly groped by him. "It's good to finally meet you."

"I can't believe you're here. You are here to do what you said, right?"

That confirmed Ethan's suspicions. He was a bit disappointed that he wasn't going to have her all to himself. But some Heather was better than no Heather, he decided.

"Yep." She looked from Todd to Ethan. "Should we work out a schedule or something? I have to leave Sunday night." It was Friday, that gave them each at least a night.

"I want you first," Todd growled and hugged her tightly again. Ethan looked at the other man, Todd always got what he wanted. He was taller and looked like one of those fireman in the calendars women always drooled over. Todd actually did work out at the gym. He was between girlfriends a the moment because he was too lazy to keep up his side of the relationship. Ethan on the other hand was a typical geek and was shy around women.

Heather laughed lightly and pulled away. "I think Ethan called first dibs. Plus if I remember your guild schedule correctly, you have to work tonight."

Todd groaned, his hands were still on her waist. Ethan was quietly pleased but with the look in Todd's eyes, he worried his friend would call off work. Ethan vividly remembered his sexual chats online with her, he imagined Todd was having similar thoughts.

"Tomorrow," she promised him and wiggled out of his grasp. "Your group is probably missing you." She gave him a pointed look down the hallway.

"Oh shit, we're in the Karacin desert too." Todd looked concerned, torn between the game and the sexy nymph in his living room.

"Tomorrow," she repeated and went to stand by Ethan. Out of character, he slipped his arm around her waist possessively. Todd seemed to get the hint and with one last longing look over Heather's body, he bolted down the hall to his room and his waiting pissed off online teammates.

"So you were saying about your room?" She grinned up at him and he felt his cock jump at the sensual tone in her voice. If he was dreaming, he didn't want to wake up.

************

"Much better," she said as she stepped into his orderly bedroom. The mess downstairs was more Todd and their third roommate Bill's fault. Ethan preferred to spend most of his non-working hours in here.

"Let me hop out of the game, I was just restocking a few things." He had left his character in the middle of the town bazaar when the door bell had rung. He scanned over the screen, Todd's character had sent him a bunch of tells, suggesting sexual acts Ethan should do to her. His face was red as he imagined them. If this was what Todd had been saying to her, Ethan really hoped she wouldn't be disappointed in him.

She peeked over his shoulder before he could close out the window. "That Todd, he's a nut." Her breast brushed against his arm and he took a deep breath.

"Yeah," he agreed and logged out of the game. Nervously he looked at her, his bed in his peripheral vision. "So how do you want to do this?" He wished he had a better line than that. It was so much easier to be witty when he was typing and not looking directly at the sexy woman.

"Like this." She put her arms around his neck and leaned in for a kiss. He wasn't very tall but she was short so she tiptoed a bit. Her body touched his and sent off a thousand nerves endings. She was so warm and soft and his for the night...

As they kissed, Ethan's mind scrambled to remember their previous conversations. Was there something she didn't like? Something that drove her wild? She has always been so agreeable with whatever he wanted to cyber. She seemed to like it all. The one thought that stuck out in his befuddled mind was when she had written how she'd like to push him back on his bed and ride him until she came. That one, he wanted her to do that one.

And to his other amazement, she did. She broke off the kiss and gently pushed

him to sit on his bed. Her eyes twinkled as she looked at him. Her cheeks were flushed and her voice was a low seductive whisper, "I can't wait to do this." Her hands went to the bottom edge of her tank top and teasing him, pulled it up to bare her flat stomach.

Ethan swallowed hard, his mouth suddenly dry. His jeans were beginning to feel too tight.

Heather pulled the tank top off, shaking her hair out. Ethan's eyes were glued to the light blue satin bra covering her breasts. She kicked off her sandals and positioned her legs on either side of his. She slowly pushed him back on the bed and climbed on top of him, on her hands and knees so she wasn't touching him yet. Her mouth found his again, kissing him hungrily. His hands went to her bare waist, his fingers touching the band of her jeans. He wished they weren't still on her. The soft satin of her bra brushed his chest briefly before she pulled up again and he wished it wasn't in the way either. He then realized that he could undress her too, she wasn't going to say no. There was no "going too far" with her that would cause her to get up and leave. His fingers fumbled with the clasp of her bra. Frustrated he lost the tempo of their kissing.

She laughed and leaned back, her crotch on his thighs. Her weight on his body felt so good, he groaned. She reached back and with an expert flick of the wrist, her bra loosened around her breasts. Ethan watched wide eyed as it fell away revealing two round mounds on her chests with small pink nipples. He was normally an ass man but her breasts were so perfect and perky, he had to touch them. He cupped them and brushed his thumbs over the sensitive tips. Her eyes closed and her head fell back as she moaned. The sound of her pleasure made his dick harden more.

"Mmm, I like that," she murmured, her tongue darting out of her mouth to lick her lips. Her hands tugged his shirt up, Ethan flinched as his pasty white chest was shown the light of day. She didn't notice or seem to care as she pressed her bare chest to his. Her lips found his again and his hands went to her back. He reached down further and held her ass through her jeans. With a little tug, her crotch was over his, his hard cock straining at the seams against her. They both groaned at the contact between clothing. Thinking of how good it would feel without the barrier between them, Ethan became more excited. And it was going to happen!

"Take your jeans off," she ordered, moving to his side. He watched as she knelt and undid the button and zipper of her jeans, a pair of matching blue panties peeked at him. She wiggled them down to her knees before sitting back and pulling them off completely. Her bare thigh brushed his arm as she tossed the pants to the side of the bed. She looked at him expectantly, his thought process completely gone as he took in her body with his eyes.

"What? Do I have to do everything?" she teased and he realized she was waiting for him to undress. With pretend exasperation, she undid his belt and fumbled with the button and zipper of his jeans. His cock leaped out at her, more free to move in only boxers, before the zipper was completely down. She laughed, "At least he's doing what I want."

Ethan could only say, "uh yeah." He sat up slightly and pulled his shirt over his head. He then stripped out of his jeans as quickly as he could. He hadn't been this far with a girl in months. He knelt on the bed beside her and pulled her nearly naked body to his. Even as nervous as he was, he felt more comfortable with her than he ever had with any other first time with a new girl. Although if one counted all the cyber sex they had typed in the last weeks, this was barely their first time. Their lips met and he groaned as his cock pressed against her belly. He couldn't keep his hands off her.

"I want you in me," she said against his lips. "Now."

"Okay." He wasn't going to deny her what she wanted. They fell back against the bed, her on top again. She shimmied down his body, her mouth kissing his chest and stomach. He sucked it in, wishing he had done a few more sit-ups. Her hands grasped the top of his boxers and pulled them down from his cock. It was one of the largest hard-ons he had ever had in his life. She mumbled her approval before her mouth went down on him.

"Oh god," he groaned as she sucked him. This he hadn't expected and her warm wet mouth on him was quickly driving him to the brink. He couldn't remember any woman willingly going down on him before, his last girlfriend would but only with a lot of begging first. Heather seemed to be enjoying it as much as he did, humming in pleasure as she licked and kissed and sucked his cock. He struggled to keep control. But his mind refused to ask her to stop doing such wonderful things to him.

With one last long suck, she let him pop out of her mouth and grinning knelt over him again. She waited until his eyes focused on her and then slipped her panties down to reveal her bare pussy. She had written she shaved and he was so glad that every bit she had written about herself was coming true. She leaned over to her discarded jeans, looking for something in her pocket. He finally got a good view of her naked ass and it didn't disappoint. Later, he hoped there was a later, he wanted to see more of her backside. Right now, he couldn't think beyond getting inside her.

She produced a condom, quickly tearing the wrapper. Her concentrated look as she held the slippery condom made him think about what a good team member she always was. She thought of the details and made sure to do them correctly. And thank goodness, he didn't have a condom in his room and did not want to go down to Todd's for one.

"Are you ready?" She positioned the tip of the condom on his dick. With both hands, she unrolled it down him, the cool latex feeling quickly replaced with the gentle stroking of her hands.

"Yeah," he breathed. He realized he hadn't touched her at all between the legs. Was she ready? He wanted to find out...

"Good, me too," she whispered, climbing back on top of him. She wasn't going to give his fingers the pleasure of her pussy first. Her breasts brushed against his chest as she adjusted her position over him. Her hand reached back and guided his dick to her wet hole. He laid there, throbbing, still in disbelief that he was going to have sex with her.

The tip of his dick entered her and it was all he could do not to come on the spot. She put her hands on her chest and lowered herself on him, inch by sensational inch. He looked up at her, her eyes were closed and her mouth was soundlessly opened in a small O. Finally completely inside her, Ethan was too afraid to move, she shuddered and opened her eyes. The look of lust and desire in her eyes was something he hoped to never to forget.

"You feel so good," she moaned. Her eyes closed again and she began moving up and down over him, using his cock to pleasure herself. He still couldn't believe that she was doing this. He was fucking this gorgeous sexy woman. His hands went to her hips, his fingers holding her ass. She groaned and let him take the lead for a moment. His hips went up, trying to get in deeper if possible. She gasped and began riding him hard, almost completely out of control. It was all he could do to hold onto her as she moved up and down, grinding herself on him. "Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, I'm coming!"

He lost it. Her frantic moves sent him over the edge. She was still gasping and moaning as he came inside her, holding her hips down on his. He felt his cock explode and twitch as he kept coming, spurting his sperm into the condom. She collapsed against his chest, her face snuggled up against his neck. She made soft mewing sounds as she kept her legs tightly around his, keeping his softening cock inside her. His hands went up to her back and hugged her, not wanting to ever let go.

"That was so good," she mumbled happily. Her breath tickled his neck and he shuddered, his dick throbbing inside her. She moaned and he thought he had never heard a more perfect sound in the world.

"Yes, it was."