Heather's Best Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It occurred to me then to see if I could catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror I had used to change. I was slightly obscured, but I could just catch my hot little body bouncing in the middle of three guys. I moved my mouth to Andrew and took my hand off of him, giving myself a better view in the mirror. I slid my hand down towards my clitoris and began to rub, unable to stop myself, one eye watching myself be fucked. The other guys looked into the mirror too from time to time, locking my gaze and smiling. I grinned around Andrew's cock and shook my hips a little. I felt so dirty.

Jamie's thrusts sent rippling sensations through my body, and I knew that it wouldn't be long before I came again. I could feel his cock bulge and throb in pleasure, and I clenched back. His hands reached down and pulled my ass cheeks apart, running a finger over my ass-hole and groping softly.

I took my mouth away and shut my eyes tight, enjoying nothing but the sensation. My breaths became low moans, which became yelps and screams as I began to lose control once again. "Uh! Uh! Uh! Oooh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahh~hh!"

The cheers from downstairs struck up again and I let go of another breathless orgasm, letting myself cum around Jamie's enormous cock before slowing my grinding and coming to a stop.

I started to climb off of him, when my arm was grabbed by Andrew, who threw me down onto my back on the bed. "Not had enough yet?" I asked through heavy breaths.

"We're not done yet," he smiled, stroking his cock. He spread my legs apart and gently began stroking my sensitive pussy, causing me to yelp out loud. "Ahh!" He pressed his thumb against my clitoris and I groaned again, my legs spread, watching as he slid his finger inside me and tasted me, before holding my leg against his chest and guiding his cock inside me once again.

It's a good thing I was so flexible thanks to my time in gymnastics. It was easy to hold my legs apart, with one pressed against his hard chest. I could feel his body rippling through my stockings as he pounded me which only made me hornier and hornier.

"Uh! Uhhh! Uhh! Mmmmnhh! Uhh!"

The guys took turns fucking my brains out, and I experienced orgasm after orgasm. I took special care with Jamie, looking into his eyes as he pounded me to show him how I was enjoying it. The others held onto me, my legs, my stomach, my arms- holding me down while the other one took their turn.

After countless fucks, I was on my knees with Andrew, Jamie and the stranger standing around me, jerking themselves. My hands were cuffed behind me with the handcuffs that came with the costume. I looked up at the three masculine bodies and wished I could cum there and then as they towered over me, stroking themselves.

Andrew was the first to cum, exploding in a burst of white hot cum, shooting it across my face and into my hair. Next came the stranger, who forced my mouth open and came into my mouth. It oozed out in thick creamy loads, which I swallowed while staring up at his face.

Then, at last, was Jamie. He aimed his cock down at my breasts, and my gaze flicked between them, him and his cock. Finally, he burst over my heaving breasts, letting out a gasp of satisfaction. I watched as it trickled over my nipples, some resting on my chest. The whole room smelled like sex, sweat and cum.

Jamie looked down at me. "Thanks for the favour," he said in heavy breaths.

I giggled. "The pleasure was all mine."

"I'm going to have to ask you for another one though."

"Oh," I grinned up at him. "And what's that."

Jamie got that look in his eye again, as if the thing he was about to say next was highly embarrassing. "Making sure Andrew's partner doesn't find out!"

12