Heaven On Earth Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were really tired weren't you?" he asked.

"Yea, I told you that I didn't sleep much."

"I know. I'm glad you had a chance to get some real sleep."

"What time is it?" I yawned in his arms.

"You are so cute when you do that." He lowered his head and kissed me deeply. "It's about 2:15 or so. I got a lot of work done while you were sleeping. I finished my book, did some cleaning, and made some phone calls."

"And I didn't wake up the whole time you were moving around?"

"Nope. I thought I was the heavy sleeper, but you were like a rock. I let you fall against the other side of the couch, did all my stuff, and came back and put you down on my lap. You never even stirred," Brian said.

"Well, if you were so productive while I was sleeping, maybe you'd like it better if I slept forever." I sat up and pretended to be upset with him. I turned my nose up and looked away.

"You know that's not true," he said. "Take it back."

"No," I refused.

"This is your last warning, babe."

"So now you're threatening me?"

He grabbed me and pulled me back on top of him, being careful not to repeat the mistake he made yesterday by sitting on me. Brian tried tickling me from this angle, but it was a complete failure. His arms were trapped beneath my body, so he had limited room to move with his hands. I laughed more because of his pitiful attempt rather than actually being tickled. He realized that he had failed and sighed, "I lose again."

"That's alright, Bri, there's still the consolation prize." I rolled over so that I was laid out on top of him. I moved down and kissed him into the couch. His right hand moved up to stroke my scarred cheek as I let my tongue explore his mouth.

"Wow. I don't care what you say, that's better than any consolation prize," he chuckled.

"Brian, I want you to touch me."

"I'm a little confused. What am I doing now?"

"No, I want you to make love to me. I want you to make me forget everyone and everything that's happened. I only want to think about you." I bent down and flicked my tongue across his earlobe.

A noise louder than the gasp Brian made when I sucked on his neck stopped us both. It was like a thud against the door. We got up and opened the door to find Erica staring at us with bloodshot eyes, her skin sickly and paler than Snow White.

"You idiots, you're still in danger," she rasped.