Heidi and Max

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That thought excited her too and brought a smile to her lips. It would be fantastic just to watch Megan's face as Max forced his cock deep inside her tiny cunt. Just the though of it made Heidi's pussy wet.

The next morning Max dropped her off at the mall and Heidi headed straight to the sex shop.

She purchased restraints, a whip, vibrators, Dildos of various sizes and a thing she was told was meant to be inserted in one's ass. Her last purchase was some sort of oil that would sensitize one's nipples or pussy so the sensations would be more intense. As an afterthought, she bought a small leather cage to use on Max's balls.

Heidi hadn't been positive that he could hold off and the lady in the store assured her that by using the network of leather webbing, it would be more difficult for him to cum, although she wasn't really sure it would be needed.

When she arrived home, she went to the computer and opened Max's Email. Megan had accepted and wanted to come over that evening. Too soon, thought Heidi. Let her wait for a day or so. By then she knew Meg would be so agitated that she'd do anything.

Saturday evening arrived, and so did Megan. Heidi had to admit that the young woman was beautiful. And the mini-skirt of soft leather did expose thighs that were as soft and supple as any she could imagine. Her breasts, a bit larger than Heidi remembered them being,were probably a C cup but not something to be really jealous about.

Three drinks later and it was time. Megan had been staring at the both of them all evening and seemed anxious to start. Heidi began to undress in the middle of the living room. Megan immediately joined in and Max watched both of them as they tossed their things on the sofa.

Heidi nodded to him and he did that little strip tease that always made her crazy, sort of like those male strippers do, turning a way and taking one thing off at a time, before turning back.

Heidi held her breath when Max turned away and took his shorts off. She wanted to watch Megan's response when she finally saw Max's cock come into view.

She wasn't disappointed. Megan's eyes looked like saucers when she saw him. Her mouth opened and she let out a low gasp.

Heidi was proud of Max. Almost as if she had a prized pet, and Megan just stared. Her eyes scanned him from top to bottom, but her gaze always returned to Max's cock.

Then Heidi saw something she really didn't want see. Megan looked frightened.

Oh Max wasn't really erect yet, but it was pretty damn evident that when he grew to his hardest, he was massive.

Heidi quickly led Megan to the bedroom, not wanting to give her time to back out of the arrangement she had so carefully made. Almost stupefied Megan sat down on the chair as Heidi put the cuffs on her ankles and wrists.

Max appeared in the doorway and moved towards the seated woman. By now he was firm enough so his cock swayed from side to side with each stride.

As if it were rehearsed, Max stood before Megan as Heidi stood by his side. She reached down and grasping his cock, began to stroke it temptingly in front of Megan's face.

"Want this Meg? Wouldn't you just love to have it? Just imagine how it will feel between your lips. Want to feel his cock grow in your mouth? Want to suck him, Meg?"

Tugging Max forward he held his semi-erect cock up to Megan's mouth. She immediately let out a whimper as her head thrust forward, mouth open, and took him in.

"She likes it Max. Is she as good as I am Max? Ooooh poor baby, Max likes it deeper than that. He's not going to be very happy unless you do better than that honey. Want Max to fuck your mouth like he does mine? Go ahead Max, fuck her mouth like you do mine. Go ahead, see if she can take it all."

Heidi had practiced for weeks before being able to take all of his cock, so she was just a bit surprised when Megan took a deep breath and pushed her face forward until her chin was against his balls.

"Want more baby? Want Max to fuck your pretty little mouth so you can taste his pre-cum? It's sweet and soooo good Meg. Go ahead, suck it up honey," Heidi continued.

By now Max was nearly at his best. Eight or nine inches of very thick cock was now sliding in and out of her mouth and Megan's eyes were beginning to tear. Max looked down at her before pulling out.

His cock slid out with a hushed "pop," and sprang upwards. Megan stared at it. "Oh my god. Oh god your big. I, I, I think your too big Max."

"Go down on her Max," Heidi whispered. "Make her hot little pussy cum in your mouth. She'll love that for starters. We need that tight little cunt to get ready for you."

Turning to Megan she continued. "Oh your going to love this Meg. He's going to make you cream all over his face and if your a good little bitch, he might even do something special as he sucks your clit. I can't wait to hear you sobbing as he makes you cum in his mouth."

Max dropped to his knees and knelt between her splayed legs. Then he began to force his tongue between the soft pliable folds of her pussy. Wanting to keep him firmly erect, Heidi knelt beside him and slowly stroked his shaft while Max continued to lick Megan's pussy. Max was at his best, and began to draw his tongue up and down Meg's cunt. He was an expert. The tip of his tongue delved into the very bottom of her pussy and wiggled slowly upward, separating the soft inner lips like the petals of a rose. Megan began to whimper and tremble.

Not more than three minutes later Max had Megan's clit so swollen he was able to capture it between his lips. He clamped it there, letting his tongue lash back and forth across it's smooth head.

When he slid two fingers under his chin and into her dripping cunt, She screamed and ejaculated in his mouth. Heidi was ecstatic. She watched Megan buck up as if an electric shock were streaking thru her body. She began cumming at short intervals now, and each orgasm seemed to last for nearly a minute. Megan had begun to struggle and cry out as each wave of erotic sensations coursed thru her body. By now she was constantly struggling and crying out.

"Oh god Max. Do it! Fuck yeah, like that. More, oh god more, lick me like that, fuck yeah. Ooh baby don't stop. Again, I'm cumming again baby, Oh shit Max, that feels so good! Oh my god yeah, I'm begging you, Max More, More, oh fuck more!"

Megan was gagging on her own saliva as she gasped for air.

Heidi stood and tapped Max on the shoulder, "Thats enough Max. Save some for later. Now let me put this oil all over her cunt and in her ass so she's really hot for what we have planned for later."

Heidi got up and took the vial of green fluid and daubed it on Megan's nipples. Then kneeling, she coated her hand and fingers with the oil before inserting her fingers into Meg's cunt. Lastly she forced her hand under Megan and slid her slippery index finger deep in her ass.

Satisfied, Heidi stood and looked at Max. "God Max, this stuff is fantastic. My hand and fingers feel all tingly and hot. I bet she's going to be crawling up the walls for the next few hours."

Heidi put the remainder of the oil on her own pussy and nipples before stroking Max's cock with what remained on her slippery hand. Finished she approached the bed and flopped down on her back. "Come on Max, Heidi needs her daily cum. Fuck this hot pussy so our little friend can see what's in store for her."

Max came over, and Heidi lifted her feet skyward. He moved between her thighs and she slowly lowered her knees to his shoulders before reaching down and parted her pussy's lips for him. Now she tilted her pelvis up.

Max closed in, and held his rigid shaft down to her gaping cunt. Heidi took a deep breath and gasped as she felt his cock enter, penetrate, then stretch her open as it slid deep up inside.

Heidi came almost instantly. She began to bounce up and down moaning orders to Max while telling him how it felt.

"Oh yesss, fuck me! Oh god...Oh yeah give it to meee baby. Don't stop, don't ever stop. Give it to me Max, I...I'm...cumming again, more baby, fuck yeah, please more, do it faster. Max I want it again and again!"

Megan was practically frantic. Between the heat and tingling sensations that were torturing her nipples and cunt, she had to listen to Heidi's gasped squeals each time she came.

"Yeah baby, gimee it deep like that. Yes, Oh yesss it's good Max. Max..., Maxxxx? I'm close again, Honey? Oh baby I, I'm gonna, Yeah Now I'm cummminggggg! I am, Oh yeah, I am Max. Oh shit fuck me harder baby, I need it harder!"

Megan was practically walking the chair across the room trying to free herself when Heidi finally went limp and lay there gasping.

Max paused, and looking down he watched as his swollen shaft drew out of Heidi's pulsating pussy. His cock was covered with a creamy coating of Heidi's cum. By now Megan was close enough to watch the whole thing and gasped.

"My god, Look at her cum. What did you do to her? God Max, fuck me like that. I want it too."

Suddenly Heidi rolled off the bed and stood swaying next to Max. Between panted gasps, she whispered in his ear. "Want her now Max? I think she's ready don't you? She wants you to fuck her just like you did me."

Turning to Megan, Heidi directed her attention to her. "You want it don't you, Meg. You want to feel his cock as it slides in and out of your slimy cunt don't you? You want to feel him spread that tiny little pussy wide open and feel his hard cock tugging at that little pink clit of yours don't you?"

Megan sat there, her mouth slack watching his cock slowly ooze a clear droplet of pre-cum before slowly falling to the floor. Almost as if drooling, it was trailed by a thin filament of gossamer thread still attached to his cock. She didn't speak but nodded her head, "yes."

Max watched Heidi untied Meg and helped her to the bed. She positioned her so that she lay on her back with her ass at the very edge of the mattress so her feet were on the floor. Max approached and Heidi moved to the young girls side.

"Go ahead Max, I've got her. I'll help hold her down while you fuck her. Just remember, it's mine. You know, when your ready to cum, it's mine. Don't let her have it Max. Just let me know so I can take it."

Megan looked dumbfounded, almost as if drugged.

Max stood before her, grasped her ankles and lifted her legs high in the air. Her firm well rounded ass still rested on the mattress. As he moved closer, he spread her ankles apart and placed her legs on his shoulders.

Reaching down he grasped his cock and slowly began to run its slippery head up and down the tight cleft of Meg's cunt.

She squirmed in anticipation. He let his thick shaft stroke her clit as he ran his cock up and down between the puffy outer lips of her cunt. Again her clit began to peek out as it became more sensitive to his stroking.

By now his balls were sticky with Megan's seeping pussy juices and Max was becoming anxious. Max tilted his hard rod down, and paused before he began to direct its head more forcefully towards the small entrance of her womanhood.

Finding her oozing opening, he began to slowly force his thick cock's head in. Megan squealed and began to struggle.

Heidi held her down, pushing on her shoulders so she couldn't sit up. "You wanted it Meg, and now your going to get it baby. Now we're going to see if your woman enough to take my man."

"Go ahead Max," She continued. "I've got her. Slide that big fat cock in her squishy cunt and make her cum hard for you. Just don't be too fast. I want to enjoy this too. Now fuck her Max."

Max had just managed to squeeze the head of his cock in, but not much further. Slowly he began to wiggle his shaft from side to side, and tease it in and out just a bit. He was trying to smear his pre-cum over her cunt while getting her relax enough to move deeper.

When he had entered perhaps two inches, Megan began to whimper. "No! I can't, I never did anything so big. Oh god Max your filling me too much. Let me wait a minute, Please?"

Heidi looked at him, and growled. "Fuck her Max she can take it! I did. It just takes getting used to. Keep working it in a little at a time. She'll love it when you get all the way in."

Megan probably didn't realize that Max was half way in by now and she began to relax a bit. His shaft was deep enough for him to begin stroking a good four or so inches of thick cock in and out, and with each slow thrust, a bit more filled her.

Heidi was watching his cock move in and out and felt Meg relax slightly. No longer was it necessary to hold her so firmly.

"She's taking it Max. A little more baby and your going to have it all. Yeah, oh god max, look at all her cum. It's gushing out like cream now."

Max was more interested in watching Megan's face as he began to take full thrusts. Heidi let her go and put her mouth over Megan's nipple and gently dragged her teeth along its sensitive surface.

Now completely in, Max began to swivel his ass back and forth in wider arcs as he pumped his shaft in and out of Meg. Suddenly the first signs of Megan's thirst for sex began to become apparent.

She began to oscillate back and forth, meeting each thrust with one of her own. Their bodies pounded against each other and the soft thump, thump, thump of thighs slapping against thighs, began to fill the room.

It was Megan's voice that now echoed in a crescendo of gasped pleas.

"Do it! Make me cum like that. Fuck yeah, do it. Fuck me like that. Oh god yeah, more baby! More...here it comes, fuck yeah, Ooooh fuck me, Oh god, Oh yeah, fuck me, DO IT. Give it to meee, Max!"

Max was coated with perspiration and his body glistened in the dim light. Now he began taking a staccato of short deep thrusts in and out of her pussy. Again and again she arched her back upwards, thrusting her pelvis high, trying to take more of his cock. Heidi stopped sucking on her nipple and watched in awe.

Knowing Max's limit, she quickly moved down to kneel just over Megan's tummy. Her face just inches away from her cunt, she while she watched his cock churn in and out.

"She's going crazy Max. Keep it deep like that. Grind your pubes against her clit like that. My god its so swollen and red Max. I think shes going to make it again baby. Keep fucking her until your ready, but remember, it's mine."

Just as Megan pressed her legs down on Max's shoulders, lifting herself up and supporting herself on just her neck and his cock, she let out one loud screech.

"I love it! Oh my god I love it so much. Give it to me! I want it. It's mine. Oh god I am again. Stick it in deep nowwww!"

Max growled: "Yeah baby. Oh yeah Heidi I'm gonna unload any second now. Oh baby, here it comes!"

Heidi dropped her face down, resting her cheek on Meg's tummy and just as Max pulled out of her cunt he thrust his cock into her mouth. Not missing a stroke, he fucked her mouth until she suddenly felt the warm sticky cum spurt against the back of her throat.

She wanted it. She drank him. She swallowed over and over again as he continued to erupt, spurting his warm sperm into her thirsty mouth. Megan had collapsed and dropped away by now, but Max kept thrusting into Heidi's mouth until it slowed to a dribble.

Heidi let his shaft slip from her lips and quickly slid to the floor, stood up, and moved behind Max. Now it was she who reached down and grasped Megan's ankles and lifted them high. Meg's ass was now vulnerable.

"fuck her ass Max. Don't quit on me now. She gets it all. Slide that cock in her ass and fuck her Max. She wants it all."

Max moved closer and lined his shaft up with the small tan star nestled between the cheeks of her ass and pressed forward. Megan whimpered slightly but didn't seem to have the strength to resist. Keeping pressure on her opening, she finally relaxed and Max moved past the tight ring that had been resisting him. Although she moaned he was by now, past the little gateway. The rest of his cock easily followed.

As he began to sway back and forth, driving his cock in and out, Meg gave out low mewing sounds but nothing more. That is until Heidi got one of her vibrators and began to stroke it in and out of Meg's cunt.

"Feel that Max? Feel the vibrator deep inside her? Want to cum in her? You can give it to her ass if you want. Want to cum again Max? But this time in her tight little ass. Go ahead max, do it for us. Shoot in her butt and let her know what a real man can do for a little slut like her. Do it Max, cum in her tight little ass and fill her up."

Strangely, as Max began to move faster, Megan seemed to come to life and suddenly sobbed. "Yeah. Do it more. I want it that way too. Oh my god it feels so good. Both. My cunt and my ass. Fuck me hard and give me your cum Max. I want it."

That was all he needed. For a brief minute he let his cock piston in and out of her back side before he suddenly felt it coming.

"Gonna shoot! Oh fuck! Here it comes Meg!"

Meg dug her chin into her chest and opened her mouth and gasped. "Yeah, I want it! Fuck my ass and gimmee cum. I, I'm gonna cum with you Max! I want it now. Shoot baby, give meeee your cum now!"

Max suddenly held still. His body shook as he began to erupt deep inside her clenching ass and she let out one long sigh of satisfaction before dropping back. Pulling out, Max left the two women to attend to each other as he went to shower.

When he returned he saw Heidi gazing at Meg's ass. Thick white globules of cum still oozing out, and she seemed fascinated by the small puddle forming on the mattress.

Helping Megan sit up the two girls sat on the edge of the bed. Heidi had her arm around Meg's shoulder and they seemed almost friendly.

"Wasn't that great?" Heidi asked.

"Oh god yes," Meg gasped. "I really never went all the way before. I mean I had heard about Max and how he was so good at eating pussy, you know and that was all I was hoping for. But I never really thought being fucked would feel so good. You know I always went down on my dates and that way I never really had to let them fuck me but now... My god it was fantastic. Do you think we could do this again? I mean if you think it would be alright if we shared sometimes? Heidi thought for a moment then answered. "I guess. If Max says it's OK but maybe we could include a few of your models once in a while. You know Max can go on and on and on and I think he'd enjoy a little variety, but just remember, I make the rules, OK?"

But Heidi did ask Max and what happened next is another story.

12