Helen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I thought it had been hot before, when we were naked in the hall. Seeing her beside me, covered in my cum, naked in the hallway was even hotter. And, after a pleasant shower with lots of touching and washing each other, we headed back to her room to dry off (we forgot towels). We then both fell asleep for the night.

In the morning we woke up at the same time. She asked if I wanted to have sex, quite matter of factly, and I answered yes. She sucked me until I was hard, and then swung a leg over me, and excruciatingly slowly lowered herself onto me. It was so amazing I thought I'd cum on the spot, but I didn't. She was a master of riding me in such a way that I wasn't going to cum anytime soon, and she was clearly getting off many times. While she was clearly very orgasmic, she wasn't overly loud or obnoxious. She whimpered softly and held her breath and grunted – it was obvious she was getting off over and over. I think I counted seven or eight orgasms she had before she fell forward and laid her full weight on me, my cock still buried inside her.

"That was amazing," she said, "I don't think I've ever cum so often at once!" She was breathing hard, trying to catch her breath. I tried to be patient, but I was still hard and wanting to get off. Helen obviously realized this, because fairly soon she climbed off me and got onto all fours, looking back at me invitingly. I didn't need any further convincing, and I quickly got behind her and penetrated her fully from behind.

She laid her head on the bed and I felt her hand reach through her legs and cup my balls. She then started to masturbate while I pumped myself in and out of her, and she got off again. Her pussy became very tight while she was cuming, and that sent me off as well, and I buried myself fully inside her and pumped my semen deep into her. I must have sent ten good shots into her before I slowed down, it felt amazing.

Afterward we just lay together for a while, then we walked to the shower together again. We took a slow, luxurious shower together, washing and massaging each other. Following this, we spent the rest of the week living as lovers.

But when the other students returned, it was back to life as usual. Though our late night talks were a lot more interesting now...

12