Helena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia sat perfectly still in her chair, her eyes glued to the candle and that fat bead of wax slowly making its inexorable way towards Helena's beautiful ass. Trying to time it just right, Sophia waited until it had mere centimeters to go to reach Helena, then asked Helena how she was feeling.

Helena replied, "I am feeling wonderful Miss...TRESS....." Helena shrieked the last part out.

Sophia had managed to get her timing perfect. The hot wax had hit the sensitive area of Helena's ass at the base of the candle just as she was finishing her answer to her Mistress. Sophia clapped in delight, her eyes lighting up with enjoyment as Helena shrieked and began bucking in her bonds. As Helena kept writhing in her bonds, Sophia noticed new torment headed Helena's way. Sure enough, her gyrations had caused all the hot wax in the top of the candle to overflow and was heading toward Helena's ass. As the small flood of wax hit Helena's already bruised and bloody flesh, she let out ear splitting screams of agony. Sophia just leaned back in her chair watching Helena, thoroughly enjoying the look of pain in her eyes and the sounds of her screams and cries.

Slowly Helena's screams faded and all that could be heard was her constant quiet sobbing. Tears were flowing freely from eyes filled with pain and terror and just a hint of love as she looked at her Mistress watching her. Sophia walked over to Helena, noticing Helena's eyes widen with renewed fear. Sophia pulled on the candle and it made a squishy popping noise as it came out of Helena's tortured asshole. Waiting until Helena's asshole closed almost all the way, Sophia blew out the candle, then tilted it over and poured the last of the wax onto Helena's tortured bum hole. Quickly stepping back as Helena began screaming and bucking, Sophia walked over to the table replacing the candle, and picked up a washcloth. Helena watched the washcloth in her Mistresses hand with dread, knowing it must contain vinegar and that new pain would soon course through her racked body. Seeing her whores ass cheeks clenched tightly, Sophia ordered her to relax, and smashed her ass with a paddle. After just a few moments, Helena had relaxed, and Sophia applied the washcloth to the wax-coated ass. Helena sighed as she realized the washcloth was only soaked in cool water and felt relief course through her as her Mistress slowly washed her, cleaning up all the blood. Then she felt one quick searing pain that ended almost immediately. It felt like part of her ass had been ripped away. Then in front of her eyes, her Mistress held the large gob of wax that had just a few seconds ago been a part of her ass. Sophia went back to washing Helena's bum, cleaning her up as best she could, and providing the soothing relief she knew her whore needed at just that moment.

Kneeling in front of her whore, Sophia slowly began kissing her. Opening her mouth wider, and sucking on Helena's lip, then darting her tongue inside. Slowly Helena relaxed and began to respond to the kiss. Sophia laid down on her side, and grabbing Helena by the back of the head kept up with the kissing, rolling her head slightly, constantly sucking on Helena's lips and tongue, her kiss becoming more passionate and erotic with every passing second. Helena began to moan slightly which seemed to be a signal because her Mistress suddenly stood up, and Helena felt the frame being tilted once again. In a moment, Helena was facing the ceiling, like she was in bed, and not tied securely to a torture rack.

Sophia went back to Helena's face, her kisses growing almost frantic, her tongue probing deep into the whores mouth, her teeth gently nipping and pulling on her lips. Sophia panted a bit, gently bit Helena's nose then softly kissed each one of her whores eyes. Standing for a moment, Sophia went to the table and tossed down a glass of water. Helena could hear her Mistress sigh again, and thought she could even smell the excitement wafting from her Mistresses pussy. Sophia headed back to Helena and just buried her nose deep into her whores cunt, just breathing in her musky woman scent, her nose quickly soaking in whore juice. Circling her outer then inner lips with the tip of her tongue, gently flicking the clit, Sophia pressed in and stabbed her tongue deep inside her whore's pussy, wringing a groan of pleasure from the tortured whore. Within moments Sophia's face was splattered with the whore's cum, and she greedily licked her whores pussy juices as Helena had another intense shuddering climax. Pausing for a moment to enjoy watching Helena's contractions, Sophia finished lapping her whores pussy clean of all cum juices, then stood and began to undo her shackles. Once she had Helena fully undone, she helped her to her feet, proud of the way her whore didn't whimper one bit, even though you could see the still intense pain in her every move.

"I love you Sophia."

"I love you too Helena."

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I don't get it

Extreme (and bloody) sadism and degradation in the lesbian sex section? I don't get how some people are aroused by such extreme cruelty and viciousness.

BahamaBahamaalmost 12 years ago
Totally wicked

That was a totally wicked story dude. That got me goin ! Please write more about Sophie and Helena . This deserves 10 stars not 5:)

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 12 years ago
Who cares about categories?

This was a marvellous story - it doesn't matter where it was posted, it is still one of the hottest I've read in a long time. Thank you, HSK, five stars and please bring us more of Sophie and Helena, wherever you decide it belongs!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wrong category?

I would say that this belongs into the BDSM section. Yes there are two females involved, but since the BDSM seems to be the overwhelming theme of the story - that's where it should be posted really.

:)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Peaches and Honey Heartbroken teen finds love again with tiny office hottie.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
The Queen and the Soldier Two women, a crime scene & perhaps love?in Lesbian Sex
Could You Be Mine? Straight woman falls for a lesbian: Lauren and RJ's story.in Lesbian Sex
Natalie's Valentine A young woman finds love while working on romance.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories