Helen's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fordcurry
fordcurry
114 Followers

"You really seem to be enjoying yourself, honey, you're getting hotter by the minute." Dan's deep voice said in her ear, his fingers still toying with her nylon covered pussy.

"Mmm, this is nice. You two are very persuasive." Helen replied. "Do you know the two guys across the bar, they keep watching us?"

"Yes, I do, friends of ours. We know a lot of people around here, including the three couples." Dan answered, then slid his right hand away from her pussy, but still stroking her silky inner thigh, knowing that the brunette was getting hornier by the minute.

A hand now cupped her right breast, kneading it gently, and tweaking her nipple softly. She enjoyed the exoticism of one of her new male friends fondling her breast so boldly, so openly. Then she mentally counted the hands on her, there were five. She was going to complain, but then her mind became even more exhilarated with the fondling of now a third strange male. The hand now slowly slid from her breast, and around to her back, and up to her neck, under her long, dark tresses. The warm male fingers slowly massaged her neck causing her to become even more aroused, yet relaxed. The males continued to caress and fondle her warm, and now very willing flesh of the horny female, his fingers gently massaging her neck and the muscles across the top of her shoulders.

"I'll bet you're really hot, sweety," Les cupped her left breast and toyed with her nipple as he spoke softly in her ear. "I'll bet that pussy of yours is drooling with juices, just waiting to get fucked. We have a suite upstairs, why don't we go up there and have a really hot time, you can really let loose there?"

"You're so eloquent, sweety." Helen stammered as she spoke, turning to him and letting him lean over and kiss her deeply, their tongues thrashing in each others mouths. Helen nearly climaxed right there on the barstool, she had never been so daring, either in public or with strange males. She had intentionally let them seduce her, or had she seduced them, whichever, she was going to a motel room with two appealing males. Hands and arms began moving as it was obvious that they would be leaving the bar.

Les slid from his stool, and pulled it aside. Helen turned toward him and slid from her barstool, her skirt slipped way above the tops of her nylons, exposing her inner thighs and of her pussy to his gaze, and she enjoyed displaying herself in a very unladylike manner.

"Really great looking legs, sweety, fuckin' nice legs." Les whistled softly as he stared at her curvaceous legs. "It'll be great to have those wrapped around my waist while my cock is buried in that hot little cunt of yours!"

Helen was a bit amazed at his vulgar language in public, yet, the obscene language turned her on even more. As she stood with Les on her right, she felt Dan move in on her left. The third gentleman stood just to the left of Dan, he was a bit younger, but taller and very good looking. Obviously, he was the male who had slid his hand around and cupped her right breast a few minutes earlier, she enjoyed his hands fondling her, too.

"Meet Patrick, he's a very good friend of ours. Thought you'd like to have him join us too." Les said as he took her arm and begin to escort her to the door that led to the motel.

"If you think so, stud." Helen could hardly believe her own ears as she spoke. She was giving tacit approval for a third male to now join them in a sex party. She could not refuse, she was elated that she was going to be the center of attention of these three hunks. As they left the bar, she enjoyed the male hands fondling her ass cheeks as they walked through the reception area of the motel, making an indecent public display of her in the lobby of the motel. There was another couple in the reception area, and four other males, all watching her, and her new friends as they made their way across the lobby to the elevators, Helen the center of attention for a small crowd of other adults in a place designed for sexual pleasure.

As they reached the elevators she slid into a warm embrace with Dan, first face to face, then she turned so her back was to him. Les pressed the call button for the elevator, smiled knowingly, and winked at the horny female. Helen now observed two handsome black males and one white male exit the bar and head towards the elevator. She wondered about them, were they going to join the party too? She was not sure about this many males accosting her, even if she might be willing. Dan's hands began to roam up and down her torso, openly cupping her tits in front of the small group of males. He cupped her right breast, then her left as he released the right. His free hand then traveled across her tummy, and down between her legs, pulling the already tight skirt into her crotch in a very vulgar display of her body. Helen did not object, she was ablaze with excitement as her stud made a prurient display of her. She delighted in the ribald exhibition, it made her even hotter, more willing and wanton in her desire for sexual pleasure with this group of males, she reached out and slid her right hand into Les's crotch, feeling a hard cock under the material.

The elevator door opened, a middle aged couple alighted and walked between the group. The woman made a lewd comment about how could one woman be such a slut. Helen, enjoying the comment about her being a slut, followed Les onto the elevator, Dan fondled her ass cheeks and Patrick trailed him. Les made some sort of gesture and the other three followed. Helen was now the lone female on an elevator with six, handsome and very horny males. She knew she was going to be in bed with all of these very horny male hunks, she was titillated at being the object of the attention of so many males at one time, including the two black males and the other white male, not knowing any of the three, somehow the thought of sex with an unknown person made her even hornier.

Dan slid his right hand across her shoulders, letting it rest atop her shoulder for a moment. As the door to the elevator closed, his hand slid down and inside her blouse, cupping her right breast. Deftly he slid the material of the blouse and bra from her breast, exposing it to the leering eyes of the strange males. She was going to say something, but she was stopped by Les who now frenched her, his right hand unfastening and tugging the blouse from her waist. He now slipped her left breast from the lacy confines of her bra, he then bent over and began to slurp at her rosy, erect nipple, making it harder, and glisten. Her right hand continued to play with Les's cock, trying to find the zipper, but unable to with only one hand available, the other being held into the crotch of one of the other males.

The elevator stopped, and the door opened. Helen attempted to pull her blouse back to cover herself, but, before she could Dan and Les led her from the back of the elevator, through the other four males, and into the hallway. Instead of covering her breasts, she found her bra being undone, and breasts lewdly fondled by two different males. As they exited the elevator, Dan turned Helen to face him, she thought for another kiss. His hands rested on her shoulders, then gently pressed down on her shoulders, indicating she was to kneel in front of him. Helen looked down, his cock stood at attention, sticking out of his pants. Sometime during the ride up the elevator he hand undone his zipper and pulled his cock from his pants.

"Suck it, slut!" was all he said. Helen, now in a sexual stupor, slowly knelt down in front of him. She took his ten inch cock in her small hand, marveling at the size and the throbbing of the hot pole. She opened her mouth, ovaling her lips as she guided the hard cock into her mouth. She enjoyed the musky odor of the cock and the taste of the semen that oozed from the tip. She looked up, his eyes were closed. She looked around, five other cocks were out of their pants and being slowly stroked by their individual owners. She became even more shameless, enjoying being wantonly displayed like this in the hallway of a motel, where at any moment others might see her. She was also well aware that her breasts swayed lewdly in the open air, erotically outlined by the edges of her open blouse.

"Mmm, you're a great cocksucker, slut, but let's get to the room and have some real fun. I'll bet you really get off fucking and sucking the six of us tonight!" He raised herself from the floor, his cock making a lewd popping sound as she let it exit her mouth.

"You fuckers aren't going to hurt me are you?" She asked in an honest a voice as she could, realizing the strangeness of the question. "I, well, I've never had sex with more than one man at a time! I want to have fun and give all of you a lot of pleasure, but..."

"Don't worry, my horny little slut, we will be as gentle as you want, or as crude and rough as you want." One of the black males now stood next to her as he spoke, turning with her so they could go down the hallway. His hand easily slid across and over her shoulder to cup her right tit as they walked, her blouse completely open and bra unfastened and ends dangling at her sides. Helen was overwhelmed by the sensuality of having a black male fondle her naked breast as they walked down the hall of a motel toward a room where she was willing to sexually accosted. It suddenly hit her, she was going to be gangbanged!

Unexpectedly one of the doors to a room opened, Helen thought better of trying to recover from this erotic display, but she continued down the hall with her new black lover hotly fondling her right breast, she was becoming even more brazen in her sexual attitude. Her left hand easily found the ten inch, very thick, black cock standing out from it's owners pants as they walked. The couple exited the room into the hall, taking in the lewd display, and the large group walking together down the hall. Helen noticed the woman was about her own age, and nice looking, with her clothes a bit askew. Her male friend was much younger, maybe twenty-five, the woman had obviously been screwing the young stud, both looked rather tired.

"If there's any cock left over, honey, Ill be in the bar. Always wanted to try a fuckin' gang bang." The woman lewdly commented as the crowd of six males, and one female walked past. Helen was thrilled by her own brazen exhibitionism, and the openness of the strange woman.

Les stepped ahead and opened the door to the room. Helen was ushered in by her black lover, who continued to stroke her breasts. The other four males followed Helen and the other two males into the room, the last one of the males in closed the door.

Helen turned toward her black lover as they stepped to the center of the room, letting him take her into a heated embrace. As she frenched him, her eyes open, she noticed that the other males were undressing, and that they stood in the outer room of a very nice suite. Her blouse was removed by an unknown male from the rear, as was her bra. She felt the zipper of her dress slide down, then the button at the waist being undone. The little skirt quickly fell into a small heap at her ankles as the black male glided away and was replaced by one of the white males. She easily fell into his embrace as another male snuggled up behind her, making her into a sandwich, a female between to males.

Helen enjoyed the two hard male poles as they jabbed against her tummy and ass as she kissed and fondled the two males giving her attention. Her breasts were being generously massaged by hands, to whom they belonged, she did not know or care. She heard the TV come on and glanced to see a huge cock sliding in and out of the ovaled lips of an older woman, and another cock rubbing its head on her cheek, then the camera panned down the woman's torso showing the woman astride another male pole.

Helen slowly lowered herself to her knees, her tongue trailing across the mans nipples, tummy, and then hard dick. She kissed the tip of the hard cock, then swirled her red tongue around the head of the large male pole. Her right hand cupped his hairy balls, her left circled the base of his shaft. She stroked the pole slowly, causing a drop of pre-cum to glisten as it exited the hole at the tip of his cock. She flicked her tongue out, and took the liquid into her mouth.

Helen felt a male lifting her. As she raised up she felt his hands grasp her waist then his head slide under her. His tongue flicked into her open quim, she lowered herself a little bit onto his face. She had never sat on a man's face like this, nor had a cock in her mouth at the same time she was being eaten, all of this was very new, and very, very exciting to her. She continued to gently slid the prick in and out of her mouth as she stroked the hard pole and played with his hairy testicles which were now like walnuts in her small hand.

Helen began to shiver in anticipation of a climax. She rubbed her pussy against the male face harder and harder as she neared her zenith. As she quaked in her climax she was rewarded with a huge load of cum from the pole in her mouth. She ovaled her lips around the tip of the jerking piece of meat, thrilled at the shots of jism as they splashed into her mouth and trickled down her throat. As she took his load into her mouth he held her head steady, holding her steady as she climaxed at the same time as her current fucker. She savored the flavor of the semen as she swallowed his vile load. She glanced around the room, catching the eyes of her other lovers as she continued to suck on the now deflating cock, pleased she was showing off her prowess as a cocksucker and female exhibitionist in front of strange males.

The hands of the male she was squatted over gently pushed at her ass indicating for her to raise up. As she did he slid from beneath her, turned and slid back under her, his cock at rigid attention. Helen did not need any encouragement, she quickly lowered herself onto the ten inch male pole. She placed her hands on his knees and began an up and down fucking motion. She fucked the male this way for a few minutes, then she felt the hotness of another prick testing her lips. She adjusted her motion so that she could really fuck the male underneath her, and suck the second prick as it pistoned in and out of her mouth. The male fucking her mouth held her head steady as his pelvis thrust back and forth making his cock slide lewdly in and out of her mouth. She slowly moved up and down, holding herself up slightly, as the man also thrust his hips up and down to make their fucking even faster. She grasped the knees of the male in front of her as she continued her fucking and sucking. She climaxed once again as the two males also loosed their loads in her, one in her mouth, the other in her cunt. She greedily swallowed a second load of cum, as the other male showered the inside of her hot cunt with his jism. Helen continued her fucking and sucking until the two pricks were deflated and dropped from her pussy and mouth, a lewd string of semen trailed from her lips to the cock as it moved from her mouth. As she slowly rose, a small stream of cum ran down the insides of each thigh.

"Time to get on the bed now, slut. Get your fuckin ass into the bedroom and onto the bed. Spread your fuckin' thighs, we wanna see that cum filled pussy of yours!" Les ordered as he grasped her wrist and assisted her from the floor. Without a word Helen sensually walked into the bedroom, her ass sashaying back and forth provocatively, she fell over onto the bed and on her back. She raised her legs and grasped the back of her knees with her hands and held her legs wide so that her male lovers could see the cum oozing from her pink lipped cunt.

One of the black males now knelt on the end of the mattress, holding a twelve inch cock in his hand. He edged his way up the bed between the white sluts thighs, and then guided his cock into her waiting wet pussy. Helen moaned with pleasure as the huge pole slid into her slimy wet cunt. The man began to slowly piston in and out of her cunt, letting her adjust to the circumference and the length of his cock. Within five minutes he was shoving every inch of his cock into her, as she held her legs higher and higher, her knees almost touching her ears.

"Yeah, bitch, take it, take it deep!" He growled as his thighs gently slapped against her ass.

"Yesss!" She hissed, "Fuck me, fuck me, deep!" Helen was enjoying the feel of the large cock as it slid slowly in and out of her cunt, she contracted her cunt muscles, then relaxed them, causing even more pleasure for the two lovers.

"Yeah, she's a real hot fuck, Les, glad you found this white bitch for our little party." Bill said as the other five males watched the woman get pummeled by the big black cock. Her tits flopped around lewdly on her chest, the nipples swirling as she was fucked.

"She sure is. I wondered about her when I first saw her walk in the lounge. I thought she might be some sort of plant by the cops or something. But, as you see, she likes to have a big, black dick stuck in her cunt." Les responded.

"Ahh, here it comes, bitch!" And the big dicked black male made another long thrust into her, held her waist and unloaded deep in her cunt. He moaned loudly as he finished his climax.

"Make the whore lick it clean, Mack." James chimed as he stroked his meat.

"Yes, bring that big black prick up here, I wanna lick the cum from your cock!" Helen replied as she let her legs down and assisted the good looking black male up onto her chest. She grasped the base of the glistening cock and guided it to her opening mouth. She licked and sucked on the big cock, making it slowly grow. In less than five minutes she had the cock fully erect and sliding lewdly in and out of her mouth. With her right hand she cupped his huge black sack, and with her left on his ass she guided his pistoning. With the obscene encouragement of his male friends, the man eagerly fucked the white woman's mouth. It took nearly five minutes, but he climaxed again, his cum splashing her tongue and insides of her cheeks.

"Hold your fuckin mouth open, cunt! I wanna jack off in your mouth! Clasp your hands behind your head, slut!" He commanded, and she readily complied, locking her fingers behind her head. She opened her mouth wide, and slid her tongue out. His first shot dropped right into her wide open mouth. The second streamed across her upper lip, and nose, some of the stream landing on her forehead. She did not even notice the flash as the cum continued to spurt from the big black cock and into her mouth. When the man finished he shoved his cock into her mouth once more, and she greedily sucked the last of the semen from his cock. Helen then swallowed the load of black male semen, feasting on the sensual flavor of the cum. As she finished, she allowed the cock to make an obscene pop as it exited her lips.

Helen enjoyed the third load of cum as it shot into her oozing cunt. She had never in her life enjoyed sex so much, and truly enjoyed having the six males use her for their sexual pleasures. She could hardly believe she was enjoying this orgy as much as they were. Then she felt the cock in her mouth start pulsing as it shot its hot load into her willing mouth. She continued bouncing her head up and down the hard pole, swallowing the cum as it shot from the deflating cock. With her ass in the air, and her head bouncing in another males lap, she enjoyed catching glimpses of herself in the mirrors, as the males provided her with more and more pleasure.

Helen felt the tip of another cock roving around her cunt, smearing some of the cum on her asshole. Then she felt the cock as it easily slid into her cum filled cunt. She glanced in the mirror and noticed the man she had first sucked off now kneeling behind her and fucking her doggy style. She got a real thrill watching the man fuck her as she felt him fucking her at the same time, and having the other males watching her obscene sexual display.

fordcurry
fordcurry
114 Followers