Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The job she found was as the personal assistant to a man who had inherited too much money and he was newly divorced. I'm sure he took one look at her and gave her the job.

I knew where it was going to end when she started telling me what a wonderful man he was and started getting home late.

Shortly after she stopped coming home at all a man came to my front door one day with some papers in his hand and I knew it was over. I never saw her again. I thought I'd have liked to have her explain why but, really I knew why.

Today it seems like greed is our national creed."

"What a cold woman." Kim said," You know my story he just couldn't keep it in his pants and I was scared to death that he would bring something home that might kill me. I didn't want to give up on my marriage but I was afraid not to."

"Oh I see the wheels turning in your pretty head. As long as you're here I won't be in that hotel. I hope I never have to go there again."

We settled into a routine then, she went to work five days a week of course I worked mostly at home only going to town for meetings maybe once a week. She was usually home by four thirty.

Occasionally I would have a meeting in the evening and she would go with me and we would make a night of it.

Sometimes she would have something after school and I would go in and meet her and go out to eat.

I began to get a lot more work done. I had been used to working early to free my evenings. But, I started to work at night also.

After supper she sat down in the office to do her work and I began doing extra work then so we could talk as we worked. I designed circuits then that weren't part of my job hoping to find new ways to do things that might be patentable for a profit.

She became the best part of my life and when her divorce became final. I asked her, "Did she think this arrangement was working out. Are we used to each other?"

A worried look crossed her face, "don't you?"

"The reason I asked is because I have my mother's engagement and wedding rings and I need a finger to put them on."

Her charge almost knocked me over as she flung her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"Can I take that for a yes?"

We had a small wedding and a big party in the basement and on the patio when school ended and left for Cancun on a honeymoon that I believed was the beginning of a marriage that would end only with the end of one of us.

12