Hell Hath To Fury

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilog

When James and Tiana finally were ready to go off to college, they decided that they wanted to go to the same school. After many talks with them, we finally agreed that they could share a two-bedroom apartment, as it was much cheaper than living in a dorm, or having two apartments. The kids got several of their friends to help them move what they needed, then invited us up for the following weekend to see the new place.

I suppose that we really hadn't had to bother about the two-bedroom apartment. When we got there, the two single beds that we had sent up with them had been moved into one bedroom to make a king size bed, and the second bedroom turned into a study room.

The kids were almost defiant as they presented this to us, and I started to say something, but Ginny put her hand on my arm.

"If you are sure this is what you want, then fine. But be damn sure this is what you want. You are giving up an awful lot by not being able to date and explore the world of people around you. I, and I hope we, will support you in this if this is really what you want. But just you make damn sure that this is because you truly love each other, and not because you just want to have sex."

Four years later we put on a wedding for James and Tiana, and a little less than a year after that Tiana announced that they were going to have a baby. We are truly looking forward to seeing whether it is a boy or a girl.

Terri still thinks that I was having affairs on her, but James just blows her off. Leslie tries to have as little contact with her mother as possible, but as she is still under 18 we require her to go through the visitation bit with her mother.

I have never been so happy in my life as I have been with Ginny. As I have told her time and again I wish that we had met in our early twenties. She just laughs at me and tells me that we wouldn't have the grandchild on the way that we do if we had.