Hell, It's About Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long time until Jim finally stopped coming. He felt like he had unloaded a gallon into Nova's hot, welcoming pussy. Creamy white jism still coated his cock where their bodies were joined, and the outer entrance of Nova's vagina. The blonde Ghost looked down at an exhausted Jim, and smiled seductively. "That felt wonderful."

"Glad to serve." Jim looked back at Kerrigan, who had a pensive look on her face. "How are you doing, darlin'?"

"So glad for you, Jim." Kerrigan's eyes were drawn to the sight of Nova lifting off Jim's spent dick with a squelch from the liquids where their bodies had been joined. Both Nova and Jim exhaled at the sensation. A small amount of cum leaked out onto Jim's pelvis, but Nova seemed to be clenching her inner muscles to hold it in. A useful skill that, Kerrigan reflected.

"Don't be wasting any of it like that," Kerrigan said, teasingly cross. She leaned forward to lap up the cum that had spilled out, giving Jim a good view of her pussy, which was still engorged and slick. "Let me help."

Kerrigan laid down on her back on the floor next to Jim. Nova seemed confused at first until Kerrigan stuck out her tongue, just like Nova had. Comprehension dawned. Delicately, Nova moved her legs over Kerrigan. She threw one leg over the redhead's face, then the other. Then she descended, as Kerrigan had earlier.

As the glistening blonde pussy lowered onto her face, Kerrigan licked at the creamy cunt with gusto. The taste of Jim's jism, not unfamiliar to her, was always welcome. But now it was mixed with Nova's juices, and the combination was heavenly. To lick out another girl's creampie was wonderfully wicked. Sarah lapped away dutifully for some time, lugging out semen with her talented tongue.

"You ready Sarah?" Nova panted in pleasure, as her creamy pussy was lustfully plundered by the former Queen of Blades.

"For what?"

"You'll see. Open wide."

Sarah complied, and Nova unclenched her muscles, releasing a trail of sticky white jism out from her filled vagina. Eagerly, Sarah lapped it up, then continued to suck at the succulent blonde pussy before her until all the visible jism was in her mouth. She spread Nova's folds wide and still saw a still significant amount of Jim's seed higher inside her, and contemplated this evidence of the ferocity of his orgasm. However, in the end Kerrigan decided to leave some mark of his stay in Nova. She remembered the wonderful feel of his seed inside her own cunt, and would not deprive Nova completely of that same sensation.

Sarah sucked at Nova's pussy for a bit longer, so she could taste how Nova tasted on her own, without Jim, a different and wonderful flavour in its own right. Then Kerrigan slapped Nova's round ass, gave her one last hard suck for luck, and nodded upwards. Nova had watched the whole wonderful experience from above and stood on still unsteady legs, looking down at Kerrigan, and then at Jim's deflating cock that had so recently filled her to the brim with his hot seed.

Kerrigan's mouth still had Nova's creampie residue inside. Sarah opened her mouth to Jim, who saw the wonderful sight of her tongue swimming in his sperm and no small amount of the blonde's cunt juices. Then Kerrigan closed her mouth and swallowed loudly, opening once more to prove that it was all descending even further into her body.

The sight was amazing, even to Jim's already dead senses. These two women had drained him dry, emotionally, physically, in every way a man could be. But this had been more than mere sex. Together they jumped onto the bed, their sweaty nude forms spooning each other. Nova quickly fell into a sound and exhausted sleep, her hand clasping Kerrigan's breast, which the redheaded Ghost made no effort to remove. Instead, she looked at Raynor. "How was that for a birthday?"

"Wonderful. I can't believe you did that for me, and you were so open..." Raynor let his voice trail off, then returned. "You let me cum inside another woman."

"You are a good man, Jim," Sarah said, lovingly. "Just with Nova, I'll let you."

"And what about anyone else?"

"Only if you want them dead," Kerrigan said, a hint of her fierceness returning to douse the playfulness. "But we both know you are above that."

"Yeah, I am darlin'." He paused, looking into her green eyes. "I love you Sarah."

She looked back at him, their eyes pouring into each other's depths. "I love you too, Jim. Always."

Jim leaned his head back and fell into an exhausted sleep. As the darkness descended, bizarrely he saw in his mind Tychus Findlay contemplating the scene. "If anyone deserves this luck, you do," he remarked wryly from behind his smoking cigar. "Hell, it's about time."

12