Hello Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed his hips towards me as I continued to draw him in deeper; a slow hiss escaped his mouth indicating his pleasure. My hand reached up to cup his balls as the other encircled the base of his shaft, following the trail of my mouth as I slowly withdrew from him.

"God." was all he said resting one of his hands against the side of my head.

As I started to suck him, I felt his hand move to the back of my head, applying pressure. He wanted me to go faster. Rejecting his cues and going on my own, I kept up the slow intense pace of sucking him in deep and then slowly sliding my lips back until fine tremors began to shake his body. Without notice I suddenly increased both the pressure and the pace, hearing his words of encouragement and expletives of pleasure. His back arched, both hands held my head, as he tried to rock in time with my pace. I let go of him completely with my mouth and while sliding my hand up and down his warm, hard shaft, I licked the end like an ice cream cone, nibbling around the edges. I could taste his cum as it started to leak. I knew he was close and slowed my jacking motions and tongue. He was looking down at me, not knowing if I was going to finish him. I looked up at his face, watching his need for release grow. The moonlight cast across him and I could see he was lost in the fire of desire. It was so easy to push him backwards toward the bed where he hit softly, sprawling on his back.

Removing the rest of his clothes, finally having him naked beneath me, I slid out of my panties. He was laying on the bed smiling at me as I leaned over him. He reached for me as I climbed onto the bed beside him and feeling under the pillows I held his hands as I slipped satin loops over his wrists, tightening them down gently tying his arms to the headboard. His surprised look was worth it when he realized I intended to tease before I pleased. Secretly I wondered what the maid thought if she saw them as she turned down the bed.

I knew I was ready for him but I wanted him a little more ready for me. I began kissing his lips, nibbling on his jaw and ears as my hand trailed fingers up and down his chest sliding lower each time until I crossed his belly and left it there. Then I nibbled and licked down the trail my hands had made wrapping my fingers around his cock, slowly stroking him again. Adding light pressure on the downward stroke, I licked his cock while my other hand reached up and played with his nipples and chest. I took him fully into my mouth and felt his body stiffen as I sucked and slid him in and out, applying some teeth now and again to change the sensation. Occasionally I released his cock to my hand and sucked his balls into my mouth tonguing them and licking them. Then I switched and stroked his cock with my hand and sucked his nipples, nibbling and teasing them with my tongue and teeth. I went back and forth a couple of times before he began arching his back. I increased the rhythm and speed of each stroke, feeling him thrust in time with my movements. I slid my hand around his thick cock and began stroking him fast and slow until I heard his breathing change, watching his face and kissing his lips. I nibbled across his jaw and down his neck, grabbing an earlobe again and applied pressure to it as I sucked it into my mouth while stroking his dick fast. I could feel his hot breath across my shoulder as he fought to control his body.

I kissed and nibble my way back to his lips and licked them with just the tip of my tongue before whispering in his ear a question, "What do you want?"

He just said more.

I continued to stroke his firm cock with my hand, he couldn't stay still and was arching and thrusting against my hand, I could see he was close and whisper again, "What do you want?"

He opened his eyes, dark now, and looked into mine and said more again.

This time I straddled him and took his cock in my hand and slid it between my legs rubbing the tip of it across my clit and pussy, never letting him penetrate, just feel the heat and warmth, I leaned forward and brushed my tits across his face allowing him to suck one of my nipples into his mouth while I held the tip of his dick with the lips of my pussy and braced myself against the headboard. He sucked hard and nibbled himself and I enjoyed every sensation while rocking very slightly downward over the very top of his shaft but never taking all of it. I felt him try to rise up and arch his hips to push deeper but I lifted higher to avoid him. As he lay back down I settled back to slowly sliding up and down over the head of his now massive dick. I watched his face as he licked and sucked my nipples and felt his teeth as he put exquisite tension on them.

He let go of my breast and I bent down and whispered in his ear, "What do you want?"

Again all he said is more.

Slowly I slid further down his shaft, but not completely, then back up maintaining an even rhythm, bracing myself against his chest with one hand. His heart was racing, pounding against his chest like an angry prisoner trying to get out. He was breathing in shallow fast breathes, every now and again taking a deep, ragged one. It was just after one of these that I suddenly drove myself down completely onto him and rapidly rose, repeating it again. His eyes flew wide open and a soft grunt of pleasure came from him. I softly laughed as I repeated the movement and enjoyed the play across his face as he tried to maintain control. I continued to vary the depth and pace until he was thrusting upward to meet me. I picked up the pace, riding him until he began thrusting harder, faster. All the time watching his face and the changes displayed there. I could tell when he was beginning to feel the rush start and stopped moving with him deeply inside me.

I leaned down and asked, "How does it feel?"

Warm, wet.

I asked, "What does it feel like?"

Tight.

Then I asked, "What do you want?"

He looked into my eyes and said, "More".

I could see him was pulling against the restraints and knew he wanted something else and I leaned in again and asked, "What do you want?"

He just looked at me and smiled.

"You", is all he replied.

I asked if he wanted to be in control and he just smiled. I challenged him and asked if he thought he could control me.

He attempted to reach up and grab me and said "Release me and find out".

I leaned down kissing him, my tongue sparring with his as he tried to pull me close. His hands trying to reach for me as his body shifted beneath me. I balanced on his shifting body and laid my breasts in his face. While he was enjoying sucking and biting them I reached up and released his hands. Quickly they were on me and he rolled me over on my back. He pinned my hands above my head grinning, using his knees to force my legs further apart. He entered me slowly, rising over me increasing the depth and force of each thrust. His slow languorous thrusts sent bolts of pure sensation up my spine and caused involuntary twitching in my thighs. My back arched to reach each thrust and urged him to go faster. His hand stroked across my belly, down between my legs and found my clit. While still inside me he applied pressure to my clit and began to massage it in a slow circle, stopping briefly to slowly withdraw his cock from my cunt and then slide it deep inside before beginning to tease my clit again. His fingers touched my sensitive nub and I could feel the muscles in the floor of my pelvis tighten. I tried to close my legs but his were between mine preventing me. He teased me this way stroking and thrusting until I thrashed back and forth trying to get loose and away. The sensations mounted and multiplied until I felt the wave coming and knew it is going to break soon in a torrent of spasms. I felt my pussy walls tighten and knew he felt the increased pressure with each penetration. His wicked smile told me he was having the desired effect on me and he intended to continue it.

He brought me just to the edge and whispered into my ear, "Fair is fair. Feels like you have to max or explode doesn't it?"

I nod letting little moans leak from my lips in between ragged breaths. Biting my lower lip I tried to control it but only found myself moaning louder and having my betraying body push up against his.

"Been there done that." He whispered, "Your turn."

Letting go of my tortured clit he reached his free hand up and cupped my breast kneading it, thumbing my hard nipples. Bracing himself on one elbow beside my chest he bent down and sucked first one, then the other, biting and nibbling, sucking hard and tonguing each all the while trapping my hands above my head. I unconsciously arched to meet each thrust and he smiled his wolfish smile at me. He bent down and looked me in the eyes and asked me what I wanted. I replied for him to fuck me and not stop.

I matched him thrust for thrust feeling him deeply inside me and begged for him to go faster and harder. Wrapping my legs around his hips I tried to pull him closer and hold him deeper. He laughed a deep dark laugh and promised that it would happen but not yet. His lips took possession of mine in a lazy kiss that I reciprocate and tilt my head backward exposing my throat to his roving mouth. He licked and sucked down my throat and I felt his tongue press up against the hollow at the base of my neck. He nibbled down between my breasts briefly sucking and biting each nipple. His thrusting stopped as he continued down my belly and he pulled out when he dropped below my chest. His hands trailed along my sides and over my pussy parting my legs while he laid between them. Gently I felt his tongue trace over my clit as his fingers spread my lips wide. His fingers lifted the hood off my nub and he tasted it between his teeth. A small moan escaped my lips and I heard him laugh low. My hips dipped and rose and he followed with his tongue, relentless never stopping. I heard him breathing and felt it on my sensitive clit. He parted my inner valley and traced its opening with his tongue before sliding his fingers inside me. His thumb teased my clit as his tongue danced all around what he was doing. He kissed my inner thigh and pumped his fingers deeply inside of me. He stopped and I looked down to see him watching me, his face betraying his intent to please. God what a face, what a man.

"More please?" I quietly asked my voice husky with raw desire.

I reached one hand down for him only to have him push it way. He continued his torture of my clit between his lips, tongue and fingers until I felt the rush of a climax coming.

"Are you close?" he asked feeling me strain against his hands.

All I can do is nod and grab the sheets beside me trying to hold on to it.

"One more time, do you think you can hold on?" he asked flicking my clit between words.

I shook my head no but he continued licking and sucking until I felt his fingers squeezed between the walls of my chamber.

"God woman you are so tight. I want to be in there." He stated as he rose up over me and slid his body against mine until his dick pushed between my lips.

"I want you." is all I could get out.

I lifted my hips to take him deep inside and rock as he fucked. Inhaling as a hiss between my clenched teeth, a guttural moan slipped out as I felt a wave of contraction spiral from my pussy upward. I am so tight from his ministrations that he gasped at the intensity of his sensation. I felt every inch of him as he pulled back and rocked deeply into me again. Another hiss came from me and I lifted off the bed. I knew he was on the edge and encouraged him to begin a steady rhythm as we were both at the breaking point. His face was clenched tight like a runner pushing for the last few yards. I found myself watching his face as he reached for his climax. He opened his eyes looking into mine and I was lost in the world I found there. His lips were tender and seemed not to be connected to the rest of his body as they slowly tasted mine and played across my face. His hips were grinding against mine pushing deeper.

I heard his breathing become ragged and knew that he was so very close. Lifting my hips to match his thrusts, knowing I was increasing his sensations as well as my own, I matched him in motion. I heard him growl that he was cumming and began to squeeze my pussy walls tightly as he pumped rapidly and deep. I felt him spasm inside me as he began to cum. Fast, fast, then stop then fast, fast, and stop until he dropped his head and moaned as he emptied inside me.

Oh God escaped his mouth in a hoarse cry and he collapsed on top of me, his weight a welcome blanket as I continued to squeeze him inside me, running my hands down his sweaty back. I bit his shoulder and nibbled his ear, kissing his arms as I felt the rush of satisfaction roll over me in waves. Shuddering I maxed knowing I gave him what he wanted and that I got what I needed.

When he finally pushed up and looked me in the face he tenderly kissed me tasting me as I taste him. We kissed and nibbled and licked each other while he remained inside me until he finally rolled us over on our sides and lay on his back. I rested my head on his chest and listened to his heart slowing as I ran my hand up and down his chest asking him again, "What do you want?" and he replied "More of you."

12